User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Oct 2004, 00:42   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Ze Germans

Yeah i need your help (I need someone speaking German)

my german is good enough I thought, but apperently I am not smart enough to find out how late this club closes.

http://www.i-n-d-e-x.de

it opens at 2200 but when does it close?
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 01:07   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Ze Germans

6am.

probably.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 02:15   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

that's a probably, i want to know it for sure
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 09:04   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

sorry, cant even find when it opens. that site is a bit of confusing
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 10:31   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

but it is a fun club to go to

i scored my first ever international girl there i think.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 10:41   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

just out of range for me. 100km one way is a bit too much at these fuel prices (but then, we once drove all the way to enschede just to smoke some pot )
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 10:46   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

you do realize i live 2 km from enschede?
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 11:02   #8
wu_trax

didnt know that, i thought you live somewhere near the border though, else you wouldnt drive to that club for the same reason i dont
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 12:05   #9
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Ze Germans

Had a look at that site, shitty confusing navigation, couldn't find anything, sorry...
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 12:55   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In this thread, Theamion doesn't really care about when the club closes, but just wants to show off he's going there.

gg.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 14:58   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
In this thread, Theamion doesn't really care about when the club closes, but just wants to show off he's going there.

gg.
well I do care, but clubbing often gives good conversation.

my best guess is also still 6 am since it is located on an industrial area, but you can't be too sure!
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 04:36   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Why did I took you with me again Koen? I mean, on a dancefloor filled to the top with people who were bumping, jumping, dancing, moving, grinding, vibing, grooving, you were the only one standing still. And with standing still I mean, not a single muscle of your body was moving on the beat or off the beat. You were standing there as if noone could see you, but oh boy they did.
And when you laugh, you act really freaky and spooky as if you never have contact with people in real life. VERY STRANGE.

And now, I am going to lay on bed. ****ing Red Bull will keep my head spinning tho I reckon so I hope Discovery Channel will save me.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 06:23   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
well I do care, but clubbing often gives good conversation.

my best guess is also still 6 am since it is located on an industrial area, but you can't be too sure!
I had a hunt round and couldn't find anything either. perhaps email them and ask? odds are there will be an English speaker who can reply.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote