User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:47   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
why cant they bury him already :(

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16676016/

Its now 45 days since James Brown died and the fighting over his estate is preventing his burial, now i wasnt a big fan but i did like some of his stuff, and he was a soul legend.
I think this is utterly horrendous.
Why the hell cant they give the poor man a funeral, then bite each other over the estate, as a human being he deserves to rest in peace not be kept on ice.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:53   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: why cant they bury him already :(

He's dead anyway, I don't think he particularly cares when he's buried.

EDIT: The article you've linked is dated January the 17th. Got anything more recent?
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 21:01   #3
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: why cant they bury him already :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
He's dead anyway, I don't think he particularly cares when he's buried.

EDIT: The article you've linked is dated January the 17th. Got anything more recent?

not that i can find quickly .. this isnt my pc
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote