User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Oct 2011, 14:02   #1
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
xVx r44 tag split

xVx has been split into 2 tags/ 2 alliances within 5th-element community.

xVx & Aether. The meaning of both is 5th-element.

xVx will be only our active 100% members from this point forward.

New members to the community and game will be supported in Aether. These tags will NOT work together for politics or attacking during the round. Aether will not even involve themselves in politics for the most part. They are to be treated as laid back tag that gal roids nightly. Never war, Never going to fc/ta against you. They are players that don't have time to play as active as top alliances. They will run themselves from in their own tag.

Expect to see us ally each other in game starting of the round. However we in no way are working together. xVx politics will not involve aether, our problems will not be theirs.

Recruitment for both will be posted soon on forums.
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 14:11   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx r44 tag split

This is not a good idea.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 14:17   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Interesting.. Let xvx cause havoc while other ally grow huge, i.e. roid fat

Then merge and kaaaab000m

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 15:08   #4
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

you can't merge after tick 300 or something.

We will not merge either way. The point is to control our activity without kicking members that wish to remain with the community.

You don't have to be active to enjoy pa but, you have to be active to play in xVx tag. <-- if we said that, without another tag. We would have to remove people we like and respect from our community. That's not what we want.

Merging would defeat the whole idea of removing semi actives from fully active.
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 15:23   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

seems like a nice idea for people to play within the same community, as long as they dont work together from the start as stated.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 17:04   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Im in xVx and although this idea has merit i still am unsure about it as a solution to a problem...

Personally i think that the HC team would have been better contacting alliances such as GROSS, ROCK, HR or DFWTK and tried to have placed the less commited players in these alliances... from experience what Santa and the HC team consider unable to play to the xVx standard is still far in advance of what these alliances consider good/active. This would have saved the need for xVx to have split tag and would have still kept these players in the pa community rather than in what is for all intent and purposes an allaince for the 'people the xVx HC dont deem good enough' - kind of like the xVx Paralympic team :/

The other solution would have been to look through what xVx had a memberbase and then made 1 tag of 50-55 players of moderate to high activity and then just disgarded the rest - this isnt necessarily a bad idea as sometimes players need a kick in the ass like a pm saying 'look mate your not up to the standard we need so were not gonna let you in ' to get them playing again in PA
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 19:46   #7
Maxi

Maxi has a spectacular aura aboutMaxi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Im in xVx and although this idea has merit i still am unsure about it as a solution to a problem...

Personally i think that the HC team would have been better contacting alliances such as GROSS, ROCK, HR or DFWTK and tried to have placed the less commited players in these alliances... from experience what Santa and the HC team consider unable to play to the xVx standard is still far in advance of what these alliances consider good/active. This would have saved the need for xVx to have split tag and would have still kept these players in the pa community rather than in what is for all intent and purposes an allaince for the 'people the xVx HC dont deem good enough' - kind of like the xVx Paralympic team :/

The other solution would have been to look through what xVx had a memberbase and then made 1 tag of 50-55 players of moderate to high activity and then just disgarded the rest - this isnt necessarily a bad idea as sometimes players need a kick in the ass like a pm saying 'look mate your not up to the standard we need so were not gonna let you in ' to get them playing again in PA
Although its a little of topic I suggest that maybe you learn a little about the alliances tag as places for the "less committed". I know for one that DFWTK would have no interest in xVx rejects and expect all of our members to be "committed".

Back to subject, I find it hard to believe that 2 allys that have such strong ties wont end up helping each other with attacking and/or politics in someway or another, over the cause of a round, but if it works out good luck to you.
Maxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 19:57   #8
Maxi

P.S. Open invite to all active xVx players that are sick and tired of having to listen to Kaiba every round. God bless your patience, I feel for you guys.
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 20:27   #9
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Kaiba, I belive the thing was to keep those not so active players in xvx community, where they wanted to remain, not pa community as u stated..

however, I really hope u have a great round xVx!!!
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 21:27   #10
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
Although its a little of topic I suggest that maybe you learn a little about the alliances tag as places for the "less committed". I know for one that DFWTK would have no interest in xVx rejects and expect all of our members to be "committed".

Back to subject, I find it hard to believe that 2 allys that have such strong ties wont end up helping each other with attacking and/or politics in someway or another, over the cause of a round, but if it works out good luck to you.

It was not a put down to your alliance you fool, its just a basic fact that the calibre of players in alliances such as xVx, CT, Ult, App are above that of alliances such as HR, ROCK, your alliance, GROSS - that is not a slight on your alliance its just how it is...

The point i was trying to make was that someone of the players xVx wouldnt consider active/commited enough for their cause would still bring a lot to the table in an alliance such as yours and your players could learn a lot from them as they have been there and done it.

I am actually speaking from experience as i ran an alliance which ranked around where those alliances did and whenever we had a player join us for an 'off round' from one of the big boys (and it happened on several occasions) they always brought a good attitude and new ideas with them that improved us as an alliance, something which is good however you look at it
Unread 22 Oct 2011, 23:56   #11
SantaCruz
I've been around

Reason we aren't kicking them as i have told you kai is they are family now. There is no reason they have to go find another server or new people to play with. xVx is no just an alliance it's a community and as i have said 100 times last round, a family. We look out for the best interest of each other. We have members that don't want to lose roids to save top planets. They want to play by def points. We have member that don't want to be involved in huge wars. They would rather raid nightly. That's no reason to kick them, therefore we've built them their own alliance within our community.
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 00:16   #12
SantaCruz
I've been around

about working together.. if we wanted to bring new tag into xVx politics we would stay the same tag. def would be a whole lot easier -1. the point of spliting up is that if we attract unwanted attention the laid back tag doesn't have to pay the price like the last few rounds.
xVx has played 4 rounds with only half the alliance playing ftw. the other half would rather not.
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 01:37   #13
Maxi

Quote:
It was not a put down to your alliance you fool, its just a basic fact that the calibre of players in alliances such as xVx, CT, Ult, App are above that of alliances such as HR, ROCK, your alliance, GROSS - that is not a slight on your alliance its just how it is...

The point i was trying to make was that someone of the players xVx wouldnt consider active/commited enough for their cause would still bring a lot to the table in an alliance such as yours and your players could learn a lot from them as they have been there and done it.

I am actually speaking from experience as i ran an alliance which ranked around where those alliances did and whenever we had a player join us for an 'off round' from one of the big boys (and it happened on several occasions) they always brought a good attitude and new ideas with them that improved us as an alliance, something which is good however you look at it
I fully got the point you was trying to make. I just didnt like what you was saying about my alliance. The core team of DFWTK are of the highest "calibre" and could make it in xVx with no problems, yes we have some more relaxed players but by the sounds of it so does your ally. Anyway it just goes back to my point, KNOW what you are talking about before you start listing higher and lower level alliances. Considering the fact that two rounds ago DFWTK was a 7man tag of friends and last round we finished 8th with 50+ members should says in itself we and most certainly you have no idea of what level we are at. Like i said before this is off topic, so I am going to leave it at that. Once again good luck xVx with your round, and your tag split idea. God bless your patience.
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 08:26   #14
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Hes just defining calibre as able to give 100% of your time.

We all know the world doesnt work that way, unless your unemployed, single and not a parent.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 08:36   #15
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Did you just make a 'this tag will not be so committed and won't FA/go to war/planet target' post?

Couldn't you just have said our committed players will go into xVx and the rest will tag Aet and you can farm them without fear of reprisal?

Cause that is what will happen, then xVx will come to their rescue.

I hope you intend to keep the total of both tags below 80?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 08:57   #16
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I like the idea I'd even be interested in joining xvx recruitment wing its what I wanted to do with ct but never happened.

Due to I focus more on sc2 then pa someone not as dedicated be nice but I'd also feel bad leaving ct so I'm in a bad scenario but I do wish xvx all the best with this

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 09:08   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
Hes just defining calibre as able to give 100% of your time.

We all know the world doesnt work that way, unless your unemployed, single and not a parent.

Not nessecarily Misty... some players are around all the time and are still not very good at pa

I was talking about players that make the right decision in any given situation... the top end alliances have more of these players than middle teir alliances

Maxi in response once more to your hilarious statement... I didnt say some of your players weren't good, every alliance big or small has a few players that break the mould (i believe about 15-20 HeX players are now regular top 100 players), its just that the less active, intrested players in CT, xVx, ND, Ult and App still have the ability to obtain these ranks and scores without really trying because of a far more indepth knowledge of the fundementals of the game. They can read the stats better, they can calc better, they dc more effiecently... this makes them an asset to a smaller alliance and a good way for newer players to learn.. ity can also help players who have maybe hit a wall in there pa ability make another step forward

Your alliance ended up with 50+ last round because you merged with DeadSoldiers... not because you were amazing at recruiting so please dont overly big up yourself... infact which alliance was the bigger in the merge (purely out of intrest)???
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 12:05   #18
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Farm tags ftw!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 12:07   #19
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Yup.

"Some of our members aren't very active and want to play for fun so we won't have them in our alliance but don't want anyone else having them so we will put them in this tag, don't worry, they admit they aren't very active so enjoy the free roids"...
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 12:18   #20
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

if xvx doesn't want to be accused of farming then the two tags should be fully tagged up and napped in-game from the start
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 12:26   #21
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I think Santa said already that they would be allied ingame from the start

Quote:
Expect to see us ally each other in game starting of the round. However we in no way are working together. xVx politics will not involve aether, our problems will not be theirs.

Seriously people need to start reading what is written and not just skimming over stuff and making up what is said

CT propgoganda bandwagon HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 12:48   #22
Forest

I meant that those planets will be farms for everyone else, as soon as they are found...
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 13:09   #23
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

why? the way its working there not crap planets.. or planets lacking ability .. they just dont have the drive to play for the win thats all

I would assume they will operate in much the same way TGV or DLR currently operate - tough nut to crack yet never pushing for rankings

I for one firmly believe that Aether will vastly outscore and outrank xVx next round in all departments
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 15:19   #24
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
if xvx doesn't want to be accused of farming then the two tags should be fully tagged up and napped in-game from the start
Hey cry baby,Stay away from MH. [baby]gm here has already requested that mh keep an eye on us. for farming our friends. WE'VE NEVER CHEATED BEFORE IDIOT WHY WOULD WE NOW....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Learn to read [baby]gm
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 15:21   #25
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I meant that those planets will be farms for everyone else, as soon as they are found...
they are still as active as most other ally's in the bottom top 10. they have dc's and they have people running their alliance. they will be like any other tag.
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 15:33   #26
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would assume they will operate in much the same way TGV or DLR currently operate - tough nut to crack yet never pushing for rankings
huh? what? TGV and DLR don't push for ranks? yeah dude absolutely...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 17:45   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So. What's the split numbers wise between the two tags going to be like?
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 19:09   #28
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
they are still as active as most other ally's in the bottom top 10. they have dc's and they have people running their alliance. they will be like any other tag.
I dont see how that can be true tbh. If you keep the guys who are active, that just leaves the guys who 'arent so active'.

You have already admitted that even the lower ranked alliances have decent players who push for the win and are mega active, so all you are doing is providing farms for the rest.

Don't get me wrong, if it works by keeping players that is a good thing, I just think as HC the way you have gone about it has killed any hope they have before the round even starts.

And I notice you are still not replying to requests to know if your total tag will be less than 80 over both tags or if you are just circumventing the 80 max rules?
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 19:17   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

how is it circumventing?? there is no rule that a group of players cant exceed 80. If they play as 2 tags then that just means they have a spoil of riches that other alliances should be envious of.

Also in the 'laid back' tag there is still a HC team and people who want to play pa to a decent standard.. just they are people who want a bit of a life too and dont want PA to run their lives for 7 weeks
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 19:22   #30
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lol.. get on and try to prepare for yer own "yet-another-miserable-shit" round
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 19:27   #31
Forest

Quote:
how is it circumventing?? there is no rule that a group of players cant exceed 80. If they play as 2 tags then that just means they have a spoil of riches that other alliances should be envious of.

Also in the 'laid back' tag there is still a HC team and people who want to play pa to a decent standard.. just they are people who want a bit of a life too and dont want PA to run their lives for 7 weeks
Max alliance 80 members, its on the home page.

And I don't think any alliance will be envious that another alliance has a group of players not deemed good enough/active enough to join their main alliance.
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 20:02   #32
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

But would be envious that they had a poolof players big enough that they had the option to seperate such members into 2 tags.

The max alliance is 80 members ingame in 1 tag - hence why its capped - there is nothing saying you cant have an overspill alliance - isnt that what Factory have done in havoc since like forever???

Just because CT has to have all its members in one group to compete is no ones fault and just how it is for you - please dont be envious that xVx is popular enough to have a choice
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 20:10   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See also Ascendancy, Descendancy and Transcendancy. But hey, why let facts get in the way of your arguments? Farmers! Cheaters! Hackers!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2011, 20:26   #34
Forest

Quote:
But would be envious that they had a poolof players big enough that they had the option to seperate such members into 2 tags.

The max alliance is 80 members ingame in 1 tag - hence why its capped - there is nothing saying you cant have an overspill alliance - isnt that what Factory have done in havoc since like forever???

Just because CT has to have all its members in one group to compete is no ones fault and just how it is for you - please dont be envious that xVx is popular enough to have a choice
Haha now I know you are talking trash

No-one would be envious that someone else has more less active players

And what has CT got to do with it, seeing as I am not CT??
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 03:11   #35
SantaCruz
I've been around

Tags will be about 30ish each JBG.

Forest what we're trying to explain is not that the members in either tag are shit or n00bs. One tag is going to revolve their lives around planetarion next round and one isn't. they are there OWN alliance. They have their OWN hc's, their OWN bc's and their OWN dc's.
I will not be dc'ing for them nor will one of them me. We will NOT be pl'ing defence to each other. (mind you some friends might)

It is not a support tag. The rules are no support tags. They are 100% running themselves for their own person goals... to enjoy relax and roid. They are their own alliance!

Yes both alliances are recruiting. The laid back tag would love to have more people to play with. The hardcore would like to see a few more good players step up and fight with us. That's the difference.

This has nothing to do with anyone outside of 5th-element community. However we thought it was best to share what was happening so it wasn't taken the wrong way.

THESE TAGS WILL NOT MERGE. If you don't want to believe us so be it. But, i'm not replying to this thread again. PM questions on irc. Flaming here has never been something i enjoy, i always go overboard.
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 07:24   #36
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

It's a good idea aslong as there's no player switching to gain ranks.

I know your clever Santa remember I've hc with you many times if your as bright as I believe you get around the defend each other argument by having a mix of both tags in bps so you can cross defend that way seeing as the stats suit non alliance defence.

Gal defence is more important meaning bps more important so perfect round to try this out.

Maybe I'm pulling at straws and I hope it does work out but never class me as blind.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 07:42   #37
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

I didnt think there was a rule against support tags tbh only support planets but it's nice you created a shiny new tag for all your crashers Ps kaiba any chance you could go for quality instead of quantity with your posting

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 11:12   #38
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Santa already said they would be napped ingame, read up.
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 12:19   #39
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

If the tag limit is still 80 and your expecting to have 30 in each tag why bother splitting up as you would still have 20 spots free , or are you hoping to stay under the radar and use the less active tag purely for defence . personally i dont see the point as nobody cares which tag has highest average score/roids

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 12:25   #40
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

it does seem strange to have 2 30 planet tags but i guess its their choice. means they wont be competing for #1 this round i suppose?
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 15:39   #41
neroon

no dead weight i suppose.. when someone is dcing tag.ftw then u can kinda make sure u aint wasting valuable fleet slots on some inactive player, etc.. i think thats one of the points..

the other being that ppl that are playing pa just because they have played it last 10 rounds and cba with gangbangs, etc.. could basicly galraid through whole round, maybe even take some smaller alliances in the wars.. just throwing the ideas out there..

does it in the end make it easier for em to deal with.. theres an answer we`ll see in a few weeks
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 19:15   #42
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Apprime will also create its own tag of farms
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 19:18   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I thought you already did that with Ultores
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 22:02   #44
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

All these people saying the other tag will be a farm are WRONG because the two alliances will be napped ingame. Thus they will not be able to attack each other. It's not a difficult concept to understand folks.
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 22:33   #45
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
All these people saying the other tag will be a farm are WRONG because the two alliances will be napped ingame. Thus they will not be able to attack each other. It's not a difficult concept to understand folks.
And people are saying they will be farms for the rest of the universe.......

Last edited by ATRO; 24 Oct 2011 at 22:41.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 22:55   #46
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I think then ppl will be underestimating the ability the 'lesser tag' or its roidcount :P cant be a farm if there is nothing to pick
Unread 24 Oct 2011, 23:06   #47
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think then ppl will be underestimating the ability the 'lesser tag' or its roidcount :P cant be a farm if there is nothing to pick
If there's nothing to pick aren't you then shitting on your own argument and intimating they will be farms?
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2011, 08:47   #48
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

So a deftag then?
Unread 25 Oct 2011, 10:11   #49
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

people have to argue the shit ouf of everything...

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2011, 17:58   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

I think we just have to sum up everything thats been said and put this thread to bed...

1. The split tags will be allied so they cant farm each other.

2. Both tags will be between 30-40 members and therefore unlikely to be going for alliance win.

3. Aether (the laid back tag) will still contain a bulk of decent xVx's members and is more just for people who dont have the time to be involved in wars and battling for top spots.

4. If CT or ND have to resort to 'farming' Aether for roids it will just show up their attacking shortcomings again... i would imagine alliances such as Apprime and Ultores will attack those around them for the most part (who depends on how politics fall) so hopefully Aether will be left alone to galaxy raid and have fun spats with alliances around them in the rankings which from what i read is what they want

5. Aether and xVx will run completely independently politically, attacking and defensively - they are not there to back each other up and are to be considered seperate alliances completely.