User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 11 Jul 2017, 20:38   #1
Lukey

Lukey is on a distinguished road
Galaxy Fleets

I think Alliance Fleets were a great introduction and helped invigorate some previously decrepit and stale alliances to create a more level and competitive platform.

Galaxies are repeatedly taking a beating as a concept, especially with the smaller gal sizes of the last two rounds.

The Minister of War is probably the most redundant and irrelevant of the ministers in a galaxy, and I would like to see them provided with the option to launch a 'Galaxy Fleet' in a similar manner to an 'Alliance Fleet' where there is a dropdown to select Galaxy Fleet in the same UI slot that will allow the minister to launch in their absence.

This will help with all those annoying situations of 'I will ground my X ship for you, wake me when your inc shows up' type situations and allow us to sleep in peace.

I am proposing that you choose to either make it a galaxy fleet or an ally fleet in one slot depending on your needs for the night. Not both.

Thoughts? Objections? Tweaks?

Last edited by Lukey; 11 Jul 2017 at 20:45.
Lukey is offline   Reply With Quote