User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2007, 01:38   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unbelievable

So its 11:30pm.

I leave the house to go for a cigarette and chat to my "girlfriend" on the phone. This is a little ritual for me. I clear my head, go for a walk, chat to some friends, have a couple of cigarettes and then head home. I have been doing this for probably the past 6 months and I find it relaxing before I head home and go to sleep.

My dads house where I am at the moment is in Little Aston. It is one of the most exclusive areas of Birmingham, where money is in abundance. He lives on a estate called Roman Road. Now I am not bragging. I have lived in some right shit holes in the past and my dad has had some shit jobs. He has done well for himself and quite rightly so chooses to live in a nice area.

Villa players, business men, people who are well off, well educated and have a good life live here. It is a nice area.

So back to the point. There is a particular place I like to go, where after about 15 minutes of walk I end up near a field of sorts. In this field are some horses, each time I go there the horses recognise me and come over. I feed them some sugar cubes and when I am not on the phone I kinda chat to them. I normally take the dog with me. It is an irish wolfhound and is big. Those who know irish wolfhounds will certainly know this fact. This time I didn't as it was quite late and the dog was well just playing dead.

As I walked away from the horses after chatting to them for a bit I got back to a quite main road. I phone my girlfriend, I am standing there and some lads walk towards me. Three of them in total.

They are starting saying "Oi, oi, oi, oi" I assume this isn't directed towards me, so carry on chatting. Then one of them says "Fat bastard are you deaf" So I turn my head and about 30 meters away are three youths. Probably about 18 or so. I assume they have just come back from the pub and are a little bit pissed so don't pay them all that much notice.

Then one of them starts shouting what the **** are you looking at. I wasn't looking at them, I wasn't interested in there drunken games, I merely wanted to speak to my girlfriend and go home happy.

They are still there, shouting and they start walking towards me. I hang up.

Then one of them starts a barrage of insults.

"What the **** ya looking at blood"

"Who do you think ya are ya fat ****"

"I'm going to ****ing rape your mum after I put you in that ditch."

At this point I'm angry. What the **** have I done to warrant this torrent of abuse directed towards me. So I tell him I wasn't looking at him and start walking into the road and off home. He then tells me walk any further and I'll ****ing kill you.

I walk. He then shouts again "look at this you fat ****, I ain't joking."

In his hand he's holding a knife.

A shit load of emotions are going through my head.

Do I run? Do I try run to the nearest house and pray they will help me out? Do I prepare to fight? Do I hope that his other two friends don't do anything? If I get involved can I wrestle the knife off him? Am I prepared to get battered for a trivial matter? Who are they? Do I recognise them? Where are they from? In the space of about ten seconds I had thought of everything.

I had no idea what to do. I stood there. Not frozen but there was no real option for me. I thought if they came within five feet of me to run. I can run when under pressure and have done before, plus I knew the area quite well and I can jump over fences. So I stood.

He came closer and asked me the question "Do you want your life ****ed up tonight" Still he had the knife in his hand.

It's weird I thought I would run off. I didn't.

I don't know what made him turn around but he did and turned away to his friends.

I remained in the same spot. I did this for a couple of reasons. Firstly I wanted to make sure they had actually gone. Secondly I didn't want them to follow me back home and ergo know where I lived. They walked round the corner. Five minutes later no sign.

I phoned up a friend and he said he will be there in ten.

Now once again I don't want to brag, but my friends are a mixed bunch, some have been in prison, some still are. Some are scary from just looking at them, perhaps most importantly we are like brothers. If one of us is in trouble we are all in trouble. Within ten minutes 4 of my mates were there. We got in and drove around looking for them.

We are what we called "tooled up" I will leave that one to your imagination. We didn't find them, I just got dropped off him.

It's not the issue about fights, knives, guns etc. As I said earlier I have lived in and been in rough areas for the years that mattered in my life. I have been in fights, I have seen people get stabbed and I know people who have guns. But what scared me more than anything was the fact that 3 people would try to stab/fight/cause trouble on just an innocent bystander.

I repeat no way at all did I try and antagonise them. That's not in my nature. I don't go looking for a fight.

What kind of society do we live in when youths are running wild trying to scare innocent members of the public. What if it was my dad they were talking too? Or my step brother or one of my friends? It could be anyone. It could be anyone of you.

I don't know what the point of this is, I am just truly shocked at the state of the youth today. It certainly wasn't like this when I was younger. What has happened in 5 years?

I personally believe that what happened was these lads had a few too many to drink and wanted to prove something. They were probably not hard. They probably just wanted a target to build up there own egos.

Fact of the matter is I am just a bit shocked, upset and surprised.

If they told me, bring ten of your friends, we will bring ten of ours and lets have it. I would bring five and give them hell. Fact of the matter is I will probably never see them again. Nor will I ever have my chance of revenge (would I want it, is it right perhaps is the real question).

Anyway I am back home now, next time I go for my cigarette, walk and phone call I am taking my knife and my Irish Wolfhound, if they came near me they would have to get past my dog first who would fight to death for me.

Unbelievable.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 01:45   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Unbelievable

There's always some nutters about. Not to say that you should just sit back and be happy, but it's not necessarily the sign of the world going to hell.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 01:59   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think it is a sign of the world going to hell. But tension so to speak between young people and those who are older is something that appears to be relatively new. For example when I was a kid we never ever said a word to older people for the fact they were older and well harder but also respect. Now I see kids as young as 13 running there mouths off and intimidating people.

I believe this is down to a few things. Firstly as a kid my life revolved around playing football, basketball, school and thats about it. I finished school at 3.30 played basketball until 5, played football from 6-8 did my homework went to sleep. At weekends we played footy/watched footy all day long.

I never really hung out on street corners intimidating people, nor did I feel the need to. Why would I want to? It's boring and cold. It was also the way people dressed.

Perhaps this "Chav" way of dressing is like a uniform? It distinguishes them from us? It creates a gang without ever have to do anything to be called a gang. It creates a group of people who dress a certain way and thus feel they have to act a certain way.

This isn't unique to Birmingham, the same thing (but less potential for disaster) happened in Canterbury a couple of years back. It's just shocking the way kids dont give a ****.

An example at a friends kebab shop he had about 20 youths run in and cause havoc. They smashed a window, threated to rob him etc. He called the police. They asked did they have knives, had they hurt anyone etc. He said no. They said they can't come down.

Apparently these kids go from shop to shop on the rob and harrasing people. The police dont give a ****. Its not there fault. Its probably the parents. I knew if I stepped out of line as a kid my dad would give me a slap.

Heck when I was 13 and playing for the school as a central defender, after each game if we lost our dads would grab us and you would see us all get told off by our dads and pushed around. It was fear, but now I am an adult I respect my dad and get on with him.

But it also taught me not to intimidate people who are older or more vulnerable. Instead respect people, as there is always someone harder who can twat you (like my dad).

Everyones too scared of the man to hit there kids.

I am chatting shit. So I will stop. Sorry.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 02:08   #4
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

It doesn't help that this attitude of talking back to adults and whatnot is almost standard in TV and Movies now a days, to the point where it comes off as almost acceptable behavior.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 02:13   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

I've had a similar experiance just minus the knife / weapon in the hands of those coming towards me.

I ran away. Like a girl. I'm not ashamed of it, I still have my face intact.

I wish I had friends like you have pig who look after and respect each other as you all obviously do.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 02:25   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Never been threatened as such, but had people shout towards me and seem to get agitated when I refuse to reply to them.

It seems to be just ego building when around friends, make their friends think they are "well 'ard." I have seen the same people out on their own, but they then just keep their heads down and dont say anything.

They think it makes them look all cool and tough when they abuse/threaten people when they are in a group, but catch them alone and 90% of the time they will move away without a word.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 03:01   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Heck when I was 13 and playing for the school as a central defender, after each game if we lost our dads would grab us and you would see us all get told off by our dads and pushed around.
This isn't even vaguely a good thing. This teaches children "push around people you can get away with pushing around over trivial things if you feel like it".
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 03:22   #8
pig
1up on you

Thats one way of looking at it.

But I believe that it just taught me to respect my dad and other kids did the same. The kids who ended up a bit ****ed up at my school generally didn't have the figure of authority.

A lady I was chatting to the other day on the bus came from Jamaica in the 60s, she was telling me that one of the reasons so many black youths have no respect is that they are brought up by single parents (99% of the time there mothers) who can't command the respect (and I guess fear) that the father can.

It taught me a few things. Respect my elders. Respect my dad. When told to do something do it. Amongst other things.

I believe that it hasn't taught me to push around people on trivial matters. Our parents weren't doing it for kicks, it was there way of demonstrating anger. I probably used the wrong words. I meant that when we lost our dads got angry and dragged us home by our shirt collar.

Its like my best friend. When he was 10 he got hit by a car. He jumped straight back up and his dad hit him for being stupid for walking into the road without looking. Needless to say he always looks twice when walking inot the road. I questioned this as I am sure you will, my friend told me that his dads reasoning was that the being hit by a car wasn't severe enough. He had just jumped straight back up as though nothing happened. His dad giving him a slap put him back into reality and realise what a twat he was.

Please note when I say hit, slap etc I don't mean proper beating. I just mean a little clip nothing that leaves bruises or anything like that or causes real pain.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 03:26   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That second option isn't as bad as the first. Another much better example would be if you actually did something wrong though, not just getting randomly hit over a ****ing football game. No offence but that sort of shit probably encourages footballing hooliganism!
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 03:48   #10
pig
1up on you

I don't think we ever got hit, our dads were just angry. You know how it goes, your dad doesn't make it so pins all his hopes on you doing so. It was never a bad thing as I say,

No offence taken but I think its just competitive dads. It hasn't effected me nor any of my team mates from back then (as far as I can tell)

The bit that you quoted though, I slipped up in giving a bad example and unfortunately that will be used over and over again to show why I am wrong, try to ignore it as it came out wrong so to speak.

Anyway the fact of the matter is I was taught from a young age what is right and wrong. I have friends who lacked that authority figure in there family and went off the rails (not saying every kid who is brought up by a single parent is ****ed up). When I say rails I mean they had a few tough years but they soon grew up.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 04:18   #11
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

I live in a bad neighborhood in a small town. Crack dealers and whores are just a couple blocks away about 1/4 mile or so. Usually I am in a car but on my own street I never feel threatened in any way even out of the car.

It would seem that there is a breakdown of the moral fiber of the world. Kids used to be taught right from wrong and not just in a church. Family values have fallen by the wayside and the world today is the result. Everyone is out for themselves and care little about how they treat other people. This story is shocking in the mere fact that these kids cared little about the consequences of their actions. You could have been an off duty police officer or a serial killer for all they knew. What if you had been the real threat and could have shot all 3 without a second thought? They did not once stop to think about what they could be getting into. Not only do they not care about others but they think even less of themselves.

I personally would never accost a stranger but I bet these kids would have backed off quick with a slight threat of danger. The punk showed a weapon but did not use it cause he did not know how. He just wanted to see if anyone would fear him and his blade. If you ever encounter them again know that they will run if you appear confident in whipping them.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 06:17   #12
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I once got hit with a copper pipe in my stomach and ribcage and nearly cracked a couple of ribs. It was just a guy who thought I had been cheating on his girlfriend while I'd never seen either of them in my entire life. It scared the living shit of me, but there were friends nearby and it was near a pub, so things got sorted. Still had a less than pleasant visit to the doctor though...

I would probably have ran away. I've not been in a fight with anyone (Unless you count being hit and falling to the ground like a sack of potatoes) since sixth grade. I shun these things and I don't understand why others don't.

What bothers me most about things like this is that there really is nothing you can do if people really want a fight...

Personally I would rather lead a decent life and stay out of hospital, jail or the graveyard while I'm young. But if people don't have any prospects, no hopes, I can see how this is a problem.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 09:55   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I don't know what the point of this is, I am just truly shocked at the state of the youth today. It certainly wasn't like this when I was younger. What has happened in 5 years?
I can honestly tell you that it was way worse 5 years ago in my town than it is today.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 10:15   #14
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
I've had a similar experiance just minus the knife / weapon in the hands of those coming towards me.

I ran away. Like a girl. I'm not ashamed of it, I still have my face intact.

I wish I had friends like you have pig who look after and respect each other as you all obviously do.
i guess i was a more reckless kid when younger. I actually got in the middle of 6-7 ppl and started throwing punches because 3 of them had cornered me in the mensroom. Ended up with a broken collar bone and couple of them needed stitches (i fought dirty heh). My mates were dead drunk at some table in the club, and are up to this day appologising to me for not being there for me, even though it's been 5 years already.

as for an increasingly agressive youth and complete lack of respect for authority, I can also see it happening. I blame it on the media, video-games but mainly irresponsible parents. Though it's not as bad in here as it is in the western part of the world. And it's one of the things i'm grateful for. If the EU brings us distorted family values and juvenile delinquency, i can say thanks, but no thaks. (i know better than that, i know thats not the full truth, but it is one view on things, one of many)
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 10:48   #15
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I don't know if single mothers is a major contributor to delinquicy. I know some single mothers that would beat the living tar out of there kids without a second thought if they'd knew they did something like that. I'd even freely admit I'm more afraid of my mom than my dad. My dad may have been the enfocer when I was growing up, but my brothers and I were always well behaved when we were out with her, never going about kicking or fighting or screaming 'buy me this, buy me that' that you see in kids now, she just had to look at us and we'd know if we crossed the line she'd get us good when we got home, then we'd probably get more when dad got home.

As for parents teaching respect, I'd say that's a fair assessment, my best friend's dad tells me to call him by his first name, but I've known him since I was 8 and still prefer to call him by proper name of Mr. and last name. I also have a habit of using "sir" and "ma'am" whenever I do sales jobs.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 11:55   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I don't go looking for a fight.

We got in and drove around looking for them.

We are what we called "tooled up" I will leave that one to your imagination.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 12:26   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I don't know if single mothers is a major contributor to delinquicy.
There's been a huge debate on the public in Finland regarding the role of single (mothers) parents in what comes to children becoming more or less criminals. They've been throwing a lot of dirt on single parents and a lot of politicians have been "blaming" single parenthood for a lot of problems of today's youth. On one hand, I agree that living with just one parent can be a hell of a lot of harder (as I have no experience of the other aspect it's very hard to say), but I'd say generalizing saying "sons of single mothers don't know how to behave" is just sillytitted.

My father died when I was a bit less than two years old, my brother was around three. I tend to get very pissed off watching some fine-ass gold-spoon-in-arse born right wing politicians moan about single mothers not being capable of raising their children properly. I don't mind if their own children drive their whole lives with their fathers' BMWs, but really, blaming single mothers is just far fetched. I reckon there's a lot more to the background of the criminal or misbehaving youth than just single parenthood, and if someone was arsed to look into the equilibrium closer, there'd probably be some other connecting factors than just the mother. It's not easy for the mother, either, to add to it.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 12:49   #18
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Pig if someone threatens you with a knife in future, it would perhaps be prudent to try pressing 9 on your phone three times before rounding up the posse.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 13:02   #19
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Holland may be a small, flat, or even crap place to live, but atleast we haven't got these chavs hanging around annoying other people. Where I live it's moreso junkies who aren't capable of walking over to you, let along draw a knife without hurting themselves first.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 13:30   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
It would seem that there is a breakdown of the moral fiber of the world. Kids used to be taught right from wrong and not just in a church. Family values have fallen by the wayside and the world today is the result.
It seems today that all you see, is violence in movies and sex on TV. But where are those good old fashioned values on which we used to rely?

All kidding aside, I don't disagree. There seems to be a huge tendency these days to shift blame and responsibility onto anyone but yourself, and for parents to not raise their kids properly, which I think is the heart of the issue.

There used to be a time where if you misbehaved as a kid while your parents weren't around, you could get a smack around the head or whatever from a friend's parent. And you better hoped that your own parents wouldn't find out, or they'd give you one for misbehaving as well. Nowadays you read stories in the paper about how teachers are getting violently threatened by parents for giving their children a bad grade, let alone someone even saying something about their kid's behaviour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
Holland may be a small, flat, or even crap place to live, but atleast we haven't got these chavs hanging around annoying other people. Where I live it's moreso junkies who aren't capable of walking over to you, let along draw a knife without hurting themselves first.
Of course we have groups of Moroccans instead, but because they're foreign it's politically incorrect to say so.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 13:56   #21
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
"What the **** ya looking at blood"
Just out of interest what does that mean? Is this your way of saying that you are in a violence gang? Poor pig, I blame rap music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
What kind of society do we live in when youths are running wild trying to scare innocent members of the public.
three stupid, drunken louds is hardly a representative view of the youth of today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Please take off your rose-tined glasses, they are so unfashionable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I personally believe that what happened was these lads had a few too many to drink and wanted to prove something. They were probably not hard. They probably just wanted a target to build up there own egos.
there's your answer.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 14:17   #22
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Just out of interest what does that mean? Is this your way of saying that you are in a violence gang? Poor pig, I blame rap music.
I assume this is what they said to Pig.

Quote:
three stupid, drunken louds is hardly a representative view of the youth of today.
There are many many more of the sort, Pig is merely giving us an account of his experience with 3 of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Pig if someone threatens you with a knife in future, it would perhaps be prudent to try pressing 9 on your phone three times before rounding up the posse.
To what end? The police would just note it down but not take any action. They're not going to spend their valuable time looking for 3 chavs for threatening someone while drunk.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 14:36   #23
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Just out of interest what does that mean?
I've always interpreted it as 'i may be a white, skinny, whiney, spotty lice-ridden chav cnut on the outside but i own 2 2pac cd's and 50 cent is my hero ergo i'm black underneath'

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 14:39   #24
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
To what end? The police would just note it down but not take any action. They're not going to spend their valuable time looking for 3 chavs for threatening someone while drunk.
Since he didn't contact them it seems a tad pointless arguing about why they wouldn't have come, if only he'd have tried so we could at least discuss the outcome

that said, and assuming its the same sort of police

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
In his hand he's holding a knife...

...He called the police. They asked did they have knives,
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 14:41   #25
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I assume this is what they said to Pig.
It was implying that he had a hankerchief out of the wrong pocket which indicated he was a 'blood' which would cause the kiddies to become violent, if they were ''crips'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
There are many many more of the sort, Pig is merely giving us an account of his experience with 3 of them
there are far more kids who do nothing wrong, so to label the 'youth of today' as knife weilding manics is rather unfair.

However far back in time you go you will always find cases of young people being violent. It is not a new invention nor is t escalating out of control.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 15:07   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I don't think it is a sign of the world going to hell. But tension so to speak between young people and those who are older is something that appears to be relatively new. For example when I was a kid we never ever said a word to older people
"We didn't do it, therefore noone did"? As long as kids don't threaten kids, how are they going to find out? Are you going to tell every child you see "I got threatened by someone your age recently, if it happens to you don't count it as a new phenomenon"?
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 15:20   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
It was implying that he had a hankerchief out of the wrong pocket which indicated he was a 'blood' which would cause the kiddies to become violent, if they were ''crips'.
Nono, Chavs have no "Bloods" or "Crips", they just call everyone "blood".

Quote:
there are far more kids who do nothing wrong, so to label the 'youth of today' as knife weilding manics is rather unfair.
There are actually more of these chav/"gangsta" kids who act like the 3 outlined in Pig's story than there are of kids who do nothing wrong.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 15:32   #28
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
There are actually more of these chav/"gangsta" kids who act like the 3 outlined in Pig's story than there are of kids who do nothing wrong.
An amazing claim.

Truly astounding.

From where did you get this jewel of information?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 15:44   #29
_Kila_
break it down!

I should have added that this was based on my personal observations in London.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 15:50   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kila and pig should stop fighting the inevitable and just become cab drivers ... or daily mail journalists ...
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 16:53   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The Daily Mail has journalists? I thought they just had a headline machine and pictures of readers' pets.
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 16:56   #32
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Kila is too young to have a driver's license. Not that one would be necessary to drive a cab anyways.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 22:48   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"Blud" (or "blood") is a word that just means "mate".

"Mate" -> "Bruv" -> "Brother" -> "Blood Brother" -> "Blood"
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 22:49   #34
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Like "Carnal" for Mexicans.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 23:42   #35
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have had similar experiences in Nottingham...

In fact I remember it happening at least 7 years ago as well.

Previously people seemed to get attacked for mobile/wallet... Now it just seems to be for fun.

I remember at school there would be little shits who would purposefully annoy people just so they could get chased. I imagine these same kids are now happy slapping for laughs and waving knives around to pretend they're hard.

friends of my brother know people in these 'gangs' and apparently a lot of the kids are on some drugs or another that makes them testosterone fuelled...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 00:00   #36
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I heard that thugs prey on the geek*!

*weak
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 00:12   #37
_Kila_
break it down!

so you have first hand experience then TK?
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 01:18   #38
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
"Blud" (or "blood") is a word that just means "mate".

"Mate" -> "Bruv" -> "Brother" -> "Blood Brother" -> "Blood"
Try saying it to a Crip!
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 01:41   #39
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

I come from a small town in North Wales, UK. This town only has a population of 20k or so, so therefore basically every1 knows eachothers business, and if some1 came up holding a knife to u, the chances are u'l know his name, or know of him. In this town fights were common between ppl, mainly the farmers arguing about whos got the better tractor etc

Anyway in September i moved to Newcastle in England, i'd heard rave reviews that the city was safe etc, and so far i haven't felt bothered at all. Apart from one night i finished working in TigerTiger bar about 4am, it was peeing it down so i decided to walk the unlit way home rather than sticking to the main streets, i got out my phone to text my flat m8s to say let me in etc and to get out the vodka etc Anyway, as i turned the corner, two lads were standing there, they asked "can i use your phone", i said "sorry, i dont have credit", so one big ****er said "can i have ur phone then, and tried to grab it", coming from my town, where i was always respected for sticking up for myself and m8s, i didnt think twice about hitting him, knocked the big bastard to the floor, and started running. It wasn't til later on the next day i realised, if i didnt knock that guy out, or they ran and caught me, i would have been in a situation which id never been in, would they have a weapon? or just kick me to near death? Anyway, i still have my blackberry, and im guessing he still has a broken tooth coz my feckin knuckle killed for weeks

Thats my little story, i still walk back from work late at night, and to be fair newcastle is a very nice city, nearly no trouble at all. I'm not so sure its the youths faults these days, its the doo gooders who say "don't slap kids" etc. When i was younger, i didnt do hardly anything wrong, because not only might i get hit by my dad, his shouting was immense, but it wasn't just that, it was the thought of letting down my parents and my families name that was the most important. These days u have ppl who think the government owe them something, rather than them working to get something. but yet again the doo gooders step in "Offer them more dole, they will then b able to live better, behave better etc". This is bollox, although i believe some ppl are on the dole for a reason, half of them are on it for the easy way of life.

I was on a bus back up2 newcastle. and we stopped at liverpool before going to manchester, i heard two mid-twenties lads talking about how theyve just got their dole money, so they were going to manchester for a piss up and hopefully "a ****ing good fight". I can't believe my dad works rediculous hours to put good food and a good roof above our heads, while he gives a percentage of it to the government so they can hand £80 a week to these scum bags who basically buy beer, gamble and buy smokes from it.

This is where i think the government is wrong, at the moment a population of the people on dole are just living the easy life, every day going to have a few beers down the pub, watch all the tv programs, and basically be a lazy arse, if these ppl have kids, the kids grow up to be exactly the same. i say the government should lower the dole rate, this way the ppl on dole will find it harder to live, and therefore will have to earn there right for food, and shelter, and then maybe the youths of the world might grow up and realise u dont get newhere in life without having to work for it, rather than having fun down the pub at the governments expense

Basically, its too easy to get on the dole these days, and its too comfortable, lower dole rate, more ppl in work, better thriving economy, less ppl on the streets, youths bought up to respect expensive items like phones, and for them to realise they have to work for certain luxuries rather than just stealing them or threatening ppl to get something.

P.S ive never been very good at writing essays, i lose focus, but u get the idea
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 01:51   #40
All Systems Go

Good God, when did this place become so bourgeoisie? I think it's time for another purge.

I'll start setting up the gulags.
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 02:43   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good God, when did this place become so bourgeoisie? I think it's time for another purge.

I'll start setting up the gulags.
The way I see it is this:

There are more people what you don't like the look of and who are impolite rather than a higher level of utter bastards who will take you on in the street.
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 02:55   #42
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
[...]and I can run pretty fast so I would always be well away.
Thats all well and good until you get shot.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 08:22   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
I can't believe my dad works rediculous hours to put good food and a good roof above our heads, while he gives a percentage of it to the government so they can hand £80 a week to these scum bags who basically buy beer, gamble and buy smokes from it.
It's £45.50 a week.

Your lack of humanity towards the poor, your unwillingness to understand or empathise, these are all part of the reason that society breaks down and crime arises.
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 11:23   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

We could create a world without guns but then we'd have to worry about aliens invading our defenceless planet. My advice would be the construction and distribution of a personal thermonuclear weapon to every man, woman and child on the face of the planet. That should sort out that pesky alien problem we've all been so worried about recently.
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 11:33   #45
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The way I see it is this:

There are more people what you don't like the look of and who are impolite rather than a higher level of utter bastards who will take you on in the street.
then surely that's your problem and of society at large and amounts to nothing more than ageism. Is it any more acceptable than saying than saying all black people are criminals?
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 12:18   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

Or we could turn dole offices into gas chambers!
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 12:31   #47
Tomkat

hay guys its called jobseekers allowance now i mean i didnt want to butt in on the argument but lets be correct about all this while throwing around opinions backed up by broad generalisations and sweeping statements!!
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 12:39   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Let's rename it the child molester's fund and see how many people use it.
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 13:59   #49
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
It's £45.50 a week.
Last time I signed on it was £88 every two weeks.
Unread 15 Jan 2007, 14:06   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
then surely that's your problem and of society at large and amounts to nothing more than ageism. Is it any more acceptable than saying than saying all black people are criminals?
Well it depends on what criterion you use.

If it's purely that you don't like the look of them in the literal sense, then obviously.

If it's by their behaviour in public (yes, those who play their mobile phone to the rest of the bus/train i'm talking to YOU) then I don't see what's wrong with that.