User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2006, 16:24   #1
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Well done to 3:9

I would just like to congratulate 3:9 on behalf of 10:4. If you haven’t noticed it has been consistently 3:9 and 10:4 at the top this round, with 3:9 having the inevitable galaxy victory. This was an XP whores round, so it makes sense that a galaxy full of them should do well Congratulations to you guys well played.

On to my own galaxy 10:4, I would like to say a few words. If you don’t want to read it now and you are here to flame I ask you to stop reading and fk off back to AD.

The galaxy consisted of 12 core members who all pretty much arrived within the first 100 ticks.

These were

#1 - Rob (Ascendancy)
#2- Lokie (ToF)
#3 - XtotheZ (Elysium) - BP
#4 - Stifler (1up) - BP
#5 - FIGHT (SiN)
#6 - Dazzy (HR)
#7 - PWG (ND)
#8 - pglee (Subh -> F-crew) - BP
#9 - WeaponX (Angels) - BP
#10 - pig (1up) - BP
#11 - Xani (TGV)
#12 - qSp (reinvented)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for a good round, we did things well together as a galaxy. The only thing we failed to do was gain the #1 rank (we should have had more XP whores )

A special thanks goes to pglee for being the resident night watch. Also to the other guys who came on to defend/attack at weird times of the night.

I would also like to give special congratulations to Fight. As many of you can see Fight is top 100. He joined our galaxy as I guess you could say a "newbie". He wasn’t sure what to do in the pax era. I, pig and others helped him sort his fleet out, find him targets and get him an alliance. The guy has ended up in the top 100 as a value/roid terran which is by no means an easy feat. So congratulations fight.

Congratulations also go to the guys in the top 100; you have done well and deserve your rank. Thanks for a good round guys.

Stifler

GC of 10:4

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 16:27   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Well done to 3:9

Congratulations 3:9

And to 10:4 I enjoyed playing with all you guys and I knew we all had each others backs, hopefully we will get lucky again in a round or two and have another kick ass galaxy <3

pig (10:4:10 - yes the guy with annoying 0101010101010 name and yes the newbie bashar)
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 16:27   #3
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

It was a good round. Nice gal, good people.

Unread 25 Mar 2006, 16:45   #4
PWG
Top100

PWG is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Well done to 3:9

really good round, great mates and some problems...

PWG slaped 3:9

xp whore killed our #1 ranking as gal... :crymeariver:
but i dont wanna look back... lets see what the future brings...

and now, enjoy havoc!
R13 - R14.1 FC
R14.2 - R17 ND
:crymeariver: R18 - Escape
R19 - only havoc
:crymeariver: R20.1 - pMonkeys
R20.2 - R30 ND
R31.1 ToF
31.2 - 32 ND

BC // DC // Scanner
--------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. 30.Okt.06: h3ll - he died for ND!
PWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 16:54   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congrats to 10:4, VGN enjoyed roiding you. I mean no disrespect in this: you were very capable in roiding well and and keeping fairly high values. Your in-gal defence was strong and for that we salute you.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 17:06   #6
qSp

qSp will become famous soon enoughqSp will become famous soon enough

Fun playin with all of ya in 10:4

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

gratz to 3:9 for winning the round

Last edited by qSp; 25 Mar 2006 at 23:34.
qSp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 18:21   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

the sole reason for 3:9's success is the fact that we've consistently used Anthony Green as our galaxy picture all round.

key to planetarion brilliance is wonderful musical taste kids!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 18:33   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

As GC of 13.5 my congratulations to 3.9. If only we had a few more JBG's we could have challenged you a bit better.

I also congratulate my galaxy, we might not have cared, we might not have deffed, but the #1 GD gal done good.

#1 JBG -BP
#2 Fishmonger
#3 Blackknight
#4 Cannon_Fodder -BP
#5 Kebabs
#6 Tomkat -BP
#7 Kruger
#8 Deepflow -BP
#9 Weeks - BP
#10 Destiny
#11 Most
#12 Vold
#13 Upinthered
#14 Tron
#15 Meatpie
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:04   #9
Xani

Xani is on a distinguished road

Thx Stif for the nice thread.

I joined as random this round not intending to play at all. After 3 days i got exiled from my gal and was actually planning to never login again Lucky for me i found out that some of my old allies were around which kind of forced me in one last round of playing.

Like to thank all of you for the fun! And ofcoz 3:9.

Xani Out

Also Proud to have played [TGV] for sure amazingly effective, shame they ended up in an xp round else they would have been top 3 for sure!
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:27   #10
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to everyone. I'm sure we've all visited eachothers planets a time or two and the round has been a good one, or rather an exhausting one. =)

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:45   #11
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

was a nice but tiresome round

pity our alliances cba to do sth about 3:9...lazy guts, congrats 3:9

was a pleasure playing with ya guys...maybe we can team up again once more - pity that xtothez couldn´t keep playing actively after like 1,5 rounds...and pity i chose cath

pity the #2 don´t get remembered that well i think we worked quite harder than the #1 (no offense)
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:53   #12
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX
was a nice but tiresome round

pity our alliances cba to do sth about 3:9...lazy guts, congrats 3:9

was a pleasure playing with ya guys...maybe we can team up again once more - pity that xtothez couldn´t keep playing actively after like 1,5 rounds...and pity i chose cath

pity the #2 don´t get remembered that well i think we worked quite harder than the #1 (no offense)

we would have but how can u fight xp whores?
try to def agaisnt them is all you can do

i roided fight alone for roiding my gal m8 \o/
but idd nice gal and nice ppl
my gal is somewhere out of top 100

congrats

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 20:35   #13
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh yeah irrelevant alliance-nick for my gal:
#1 kodo, ascendancy - suspected bot and/or multi
#2 - random newbie
#3 - bwtmc, ascendancy - #1 reason for all things wrong with planetarion.
#4 - expl8t - has a ****ing annoying bot which unbans all bans in galchan so is presumably a homosexual
#5 coin - addictions to scrubs and crack cocaine make him a perfect planetarion player as proven by this round where he was truly perfection
#6 = jerome, ascendancy - continued to prove that he is probably the best planetarion player, ever. also is a very happy chappy fri-sun.
#7 - (mystical, ascendancy - shit ass **** ****ing lazy wanker piece of twat) -> milkyman - hell knows, needs a ****ing better nickname
#8 - bottle - hell knows, is suspected of being in illicit relationships with milkyman.
#9 - meatwax, ascendancy - we're looking for a rehabilitation programme of some sort from this lad since apparently he forced his rock band to write songs about planetarion.
#10 - figar, ascendancy - second only to jerome at all things credible.
#11 - benneh, ascendancy - we all try to pretend he wasn't part of our gal.
#12 - spacez, ascendancy - some random newbie
#13 - rebell, hell knows - scans occasionally when provoked
#14 - ?!, ?!? - kept in purely for score
#15 - nagash, scan whore.

bp: #3 / #5 / #6 / #9 / #10
important points to learn:
#1 avoid going into a galaxy with bwtmc
#2 avoid going into an alliance with bwtmc
#3 avoid bwtmc.

other than that:
anthony green is wonderful.

our gratitude goes to specially to the following:
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:26   #14
jian_yee
PGLee

jian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to beholdjian_yee is a splendid one to behold

heya congrats to 3-9 on winning, and just wanna say ty to my whole gal as we did play as a team and had nice teamwork.... quite interesting actually being that i was eXi last round but bpacked with 1up this round and did very well working together with my 1up galmates
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:33   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
As GC of 13.5 my congratulations to 3.9. If only we had a few more JBG's we could have challenged you a bit better.

I also congratulate my galaxy, we might not have cared, we might not have deffed, but the #1 GD gal done good.

#1 JBG -BP
#2 Fishmonger
#3 Blackknight
#4 Cannon_Fodder -BP
#5 Kebabs
#6 Tomkat -BP
#7 Kruger
#8 Deepflow -BP
#9 Weeks - BP
#10 Destiny
#11 Most
#12 Vold
#13 Upinthered
#14 Tron
#15 Meatpie
A few more JBGs? I did a pretty good job of keeping the score up too

PS i like how we got top 5 gal when our buddypack was made up by asking in #forums of "who fancies playing in a joke buddypack for this free round" and the first 5 people joining the channel getting in
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:35   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd also like to point out that 2:10 and 13:5's gal banners are the best in the game! ;o
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 21:37   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

My 1337 ms paint galbanner (2:2) is better \o/

Really put a lot of effort into creating that one. Took me a whole life.
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 22:57   #18
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Gratz every1 \o/ !

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 23:26   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You have to respect the 7:10 gal banner. Coincidentally I made it myself, but I'm not biased!
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 02:55   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
A few more JBGs? I did a pretty good job of keeping the score up too

PS i like how we got top 5 gal when our buddypack was made up by asking in #forums of "who fancies playing in a joke buddypack for this free round" and the first 5 people joining the channel getting in
JBG will be the first to say you're not a JBG.

And I'll have to find that log somewhere, I'm pretty sure it goes along the lines of 'ME ME ME!' and 'sod it why not'
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 03:44   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

gratz to #1 gal for ruining PA. Same goes to JBG.

Well done.

Clearly u deserve alot of respect

-I dont really blame u guys only. I blame the maker of stas, I blame pa team and I blame man in general.

yes I blame myself for getting sick while beta is on going also.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Wishmaster; 26 Mar 2006 at 03:51.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 04:58   #22
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

shit winners in a shit round

congrats to ya all.......not
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:18   #23
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Aww thanks robban!

Wishy it wasn't the stats/beta it was the Score/XP system and the change of a lot of top players to XP making the attacking fleets vs defence fleets balance in the game change.

So yeah, blame man, but man of a couple years ago.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 11:02   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Congrats

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 12:17   #25
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Aww thanks robban!

Wishy it wasn't the stats/beta it was the Score/XP system and the change of a lot of top players to XP making the attacking fleets vs defence fleets balance in the game change.

So yeah, blame man, but man of a couple years ago.
np (thx for the nice comment nadar)

well the xp thingie have been there all the time and this round lots of ppl took advantage of it for good or bad.

i myselves thinks it sucks, cos now they have change the xp system and we all know how pateam manage to **** things up then they have to
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 14:03   #26
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

noone cares about the 2nd place gal though. 3:9 did a great job.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 17:17   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

good work 3:9, and thanks for helping me get t50