User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Dec 2005, 19:56   #151
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Champions of Round 15?

ATM its an open round, and the last days will give us the winner.

Honestly I didnt think ND would have this huge lead at this point. GG

Lets c if y guys can make it.

I m surprised Angels have not given up yet. With the ministry spirit I thought they would get and all. GG to u also.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 19:56   #152
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
We have our own agenda and goals and if we make sure exilition finish #2 and not #1, we achieved one of our goals, we didnt win its true, but we did achieve one of our goals.

Some of you might think, "oh look, Angels HC are stupid and stubborn and will make sure Exilition wont win just because they cant win and are acting like kids". It has nothing to do with us being kids, it is about the fact that more than half a round we fought exilition and made sure they would drop the ranks, if they would win after all the effort we have put in then we would have achieved 0 goals this round, if we make sure they dont win and ND win instead then we at least achieved 1goal.
As far as I know Angels engaged eXilition in the begin with, not the other way around. Alltho would be silly to say it wasn't abound to happen in the long run, as well as Angels vs. 1up war if u managed to carry out the anti eXilition war campaign to it's wanted extend, since neither of the alliances would by no doubts settle for the 2nd best.

The fact u did not engage each other and only eXiltion/whoever got in the way pushed eXilition into looking outside help (there is noway, no matter how skilled & active u r u can take 2 top caliber alliances at the same time). Afterwards u hit the alliance that is considered to be in best friendly terms with the 1 who've u been trying to take down or hold back all round with another alliance, who at the time is top1 and certainly most wanted target for gold medal seekers. Even from objective wiev it would be the most logical assumption that the goal was to bring down any support for 2nd ranked alliance (eXil) against other 2 top3 alliances. Having universe 2 & 3 team up against an alliance way out of their league seems abit more than runnin for cheap roids or paying back old roid debts. Not to mention it implied likely cooperation of these 2 (ND & Angels) to bring down the main rival. In that sense u invited the retaliation upon urselves.

Getting "unexpected" incoming from the enemy sounds abit silly to me. No need to cry a river about it, far less swear eternal revenge.
The idea of doing the unexpected is imo the key element for succesful warfare.

All in all, good post tho

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:43   #153
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
As far as I know Angels engaged eXilition in the begin with, not the other way around.
True, and i never said we didnt.

Quote:
The fact u did not engage each other and only eXiltion/whoever got in the way pushed eXilition into looking outside help
Wrong, exilition was allied to Subh prior to begining of the round, while angels was unallied and not napped.

Quote:
Afterwards u hit the alliance that is considered to be in best friendly terms with the 1 who've u been trying to take down or hold back all round with another alliance, who at the time is top1 and certainly most wanted target for gold medal seekers. Even from objective wiev it would be the most logical assumption that the goal was to bring down any support for 2nd ranked alliance (eXil) against other 2 top3 alliances. Having universe 2 & 3 team up against an alliance way out of their league seems abit more than runnin for cheap roids or paying back old roid debts.
Paying old debts.

Quote:
Not to mention it implied likely cooperation of these 2 (ND & Angels) to bring down the main rival. In that sense u invited the retaliation upon urselves.
The same night, we were piggied by ND, we never cooperated with ND to take down subh or anything else (in fact in the whole round we never cooperated or allied ND or napped them, ask their HC for confirmation), the fact they went after subh the same night is something due to the factor called luck - an extreme unlucky situation for subh tho.

Quote:
Getting "unexpected" incoming from the enemy sounds abit silly to me.

Unexpected yeah, we never though that exilition who is running for #1 and asked us to cooperate them to hit ND would take on us because we didnt hit ND first, sound like a little bit odd.

Quote:
No need to cry a river about it, far less swear eternal revenge.
Did i cry? Are we gunning exilition because we want eternal revenge? no, we have our own agenda and targeting exilition is accomplishing one of our goal in this agenda, this might change sometime this round but that is up to politics situation.

Quote:
The idea of doing the unexpected is imo the key element for succesful warfare.
Doing the unexpected might be the key element for a successful warfare or sometime the loss for your alliance.

Quote:
All in all, good post tho
Thanks.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 21:49   #154
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
ATM its an open round, and the last days will give us the winner.
True, but its all up to exilition and co. Will they be consistent?

Quote:
Honestly I didnt think ND would have this huge lead at this point. GG
join the 19083904734 people who thought the same and made ND #1 slot possible.

Quote:
I m surprised Angels have not given up yet. With the ministry spirit I thought they would get and all. GG to u also
That has nothing to do with ministry spirit, we had few angels giving up aswell and some core players giving up aswell due to real life and so on... and we have ministry players not giving up. As far as i know, we are demanding from them the same we demanded from Angels and people not keeping up with the pace of the allaince are removed. They are Angels. In p l a n e t i a, you can call them ministry, here you will call them Angels.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 22:51   #155
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

So basicly yes, u aren't crying.

Okay...

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

Unread 10 Dec 2005, 23:24   #156
alch
Retired

No, Angels is in quite same position as everyone else in top5, they been hit quite a few times, and hammered other alliance quite a few times, we all played well, and i think that this round has been one of the best round in many aspects.

- Players arent as big as other rounds, which mean that they dont really endanger the alliance anymore, if a top player play for his own good, he can be kicked without any problem, its not like the old days when a top10 player was 20-30 millions and if he shipjumped, he would been jeopardizing the work of his own alliance and his potential top spot.

-Roids mean less, value mean more, that way you dont have to quit after few night of roid loss.

-Alliance in their form now are better, maybe if we cut down the alliance to 50, then more alliance will emerge and smaller alliance will finally have their own chance to get up on the top10, and alliance will go up and down like falling stars. This way the politics will be more fuilds and that mean even the smaller alliance will have their own agendas...
Plus opening an alliane/BG will be somewhat easier, because controlling 50 members is less time consuming than 100. But planetarion has to set up some kind of alliance/war system in order to prevent what exilition has been doing this round, and to prevent future form of alliance blocking like Angels1 + Angels 2 = 100 members.

Anyway, i think i didnt cry about the situation, i just tried to paint the current situation, how i see it, and that must remain subjective, but if for some reason it sounds like I was crying, then i must apologize, i never inttended to sound like this. We aint whining or crying for any single tick in the game we been playing, and we wont till end of this round.
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 23:34   #157
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Alch has made some of the best posts ever on AD lately...
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 04:07   #158
lizardking
tappajahai!

Again, very nice post. Deep analyses and all. I'd leave the idealogue to PS apartment tho, since idd u r trying to make the game environment better for every1. However I fail to c how it has anything to do with alliance politics & war, of which u've supposively meant to quate.

It has been/(and is) most interesting rounds for a while (less than few weeks left and everything's open).

Ğragons

Unread 11 Dec 2005, 05:31   #159
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
That has nothing to do with ministry spirit, we had few angels giving up aswell and some core players giving up aswell due to real life and so on... and we have ministry players not giving up. As far as i know, we are demanding from them the same we demanded from Angels and people not keeping up with the pace of the allaince are removed. They are Angels. In p l a n e t i a, you can call them ministry, here you will call them Angels.

I ll call them ministry tyvm

I ve fought them there round after round, and I KNOW they r skilled player, though I also KNOW they give up if the going get tough.

I am saying I am surprised, which is a compliment to Angels HC to make Ministry keep fighting when they cant go for 1. or can they?
nubs

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 09:45   #160
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

People say the round is still up for grabs. I highly doubt it at this point. I think we are about set where we will end. Ofc there is a possibility that things will change, but someone would have to pull a mayjor booboo to lose the top 1,2,3 spot at this point. Ofc 1up are still in the wind fighting for 4th.
Exil you may lose the round, but ironically you have still proven a point.
kudos/cudos??? to angels though, Continuing to fight etc.
High five to ND for continuing to be active until the end.

on a completely unrelated topic: Fish I always see you online now. TO BAD YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS ALL ROUND. MAYBE I WOULD NOT BE DEAD.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 09:46   #161
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

MAYBE IF YOU RANG ME LIKE I TOLD YOU, YOU COULD HAVE HAD THOSE ****ING USELESS LANCERS.

And I have to be active now, your wank BP left me and Z as the only actives.

</offtopic>
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 09:52   #162
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
Again, very nice post. Deep analyses and all. I'd leave the idealogue to PS apartment tho, since idd u r trying to make the game environment better for every1. However I fail to c how it has anything to do with alliance politics & war, of which u've supposively meant to quate.

It has been/(and is) most interesting rounds for a while (less than few weeks left and everything's open).
People keep saying this round is interesting. This round was one of the most predictable rounds I have ever played. This scenario was laid out ages ago. How people keep saying it is interesting is hagfahywuyehgsb (confusing).

We all knew that newdawn would avoid wars for as long as possible, and if they did, they had an excellent chance of winning. We all knew that exil would hit 1up at tick 72, and that both of them would not be in the running for #1. We predicted that one of them would be the victor and the other would get twatted out of the race. It was also predicted that Angels would more than likely be the first alliance to fight in a war (after) 1up/exil, as due to skill/activity they would be either #1 or 2 when the exil/1up smoke cleared.
???????????????????????? This round was a simple going through the motions.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 09:54   #163
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
MAYBE IF YOU RANG ME LIKE I TOLD YOU, YOU COULD HAVE HAD THOSE ****ING USELESS LANCERS.

</offtopic>

Unread 11 Dec 2005, 09:57   #164
lizardking
tappajahai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

I ve fought them there round after round, and I KNOW they r skilled player, though I also KNOW they give up if the going get tough.
Wish says it the best.

Ğragons

Unread 11 Dec 2005, 10:24   #165
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
People keep saying this round is interesting. This round was one of the most predictable rounds I have ever played. This scenario was laid out ages ago. How people keep saying it is interesting is hagfahywuyehgsb (confusing).

We all knew that newdawn would avoid wars for as long as possible, and if they did, they had an excellent chance of winning. We all knew that exil would hit 1up at tick 72, and that both of them would not be in the running for #1. We predicted that one of them would be the victor and the other would get twatted out of the race. It was also predicted that Angels would more than likely be the first alliance to fight in a war (after) 1up/exil, as due to skill/activity they would be either #1 or 2 when the exil/1up smoke cleared.
Don't recall anyone stating this preround though...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 10:29   #166
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Don't recall anyone stating this preround though...
There was a full thread about it. A lot of people complained (pre-round) about Newdawns plan to sit out of the war. They also complained (pre-round) about angels plan not to help either side. They also stated that exil and 1up would fight, and that angels and newdawn would be in the backgroud for a major part of that exil/1up fight. For you, I will find the thread, then paste the link.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 10:52   #167
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:

predicting what is going to happen is different from predicting the exact outcome of a round.

for exaple before a football match we all know that either one team is gonna win or the other team depending on how many goals they score.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 11:07   #169
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

once again you can predict what is going to happen but when you cant predict the outcome its useless.

fact of the matter is we still dont know the outcome, so to say the round is predictable is freshly-dropped bullcrap

Unread 11 Dec 2005, 11:08   #170
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was a full thread about it. A lot of people complained (pre-round) about Newdawns plan to sit out of the war. They also complained (pre-round) about angels plan not to help either side. They also stated that exil and 1up would fight, and that angels and newdawn would be in the backgroud for a major part of that exil/1up fight. For you, I will find the thread, then paste the link.
Lol, and has Angels been in the background of most of the Exi/1up fight? I thought we started the war with Exi in the first place ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 11:35   #171
WuMing

Lizardking ftw <3
Wishmaster ftw <3
Ministry for not the win unless we overblock ftw!

Damn I'd like to see Ministry and Ğragons fight it out once more. Deuce was bs. But still r13 in Pia was teh best round ever. And I've surely liked this round of PA - and it's my first. Can't say it hasn't been difficult in eX. Cath def whoring for the alliance win.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 12:57   #172
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuMing
Lizardking ftw <3
Wishmaster ftw <3

Damn I'd like to see Ministry and Ğragons fight it out once more. Deuce was bs. But still r13 in Pia was teh best round ever. And I've surely liked this round of PA - and it's my first. Can't say it hasn't been difficult in eX. Cath def whoring for the alliance win.
was there any reason for this post other then to suck their cocks

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 13:02   #173
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuMing
Lizardking ftw <3
Wishmaster ftw <3

as posts go, ive seen worse ( but not many ) . still do you actually have a point to make or are you just 'flying the flag' for them, and fanboyism?
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 13:22   #174
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

christ you ****s, all he did was state who he liked who he didn't, what he would like to see and what he has done this round.

wuming: is your planet in exil's tag out of curiosity?

edit: stifler, you of all people, can't say much about cocksucking now can you
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 13:31   #175
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
once again you can predict what is going to happen but when you cant predict the outcome its useless.

fact of the matter is we still dont know the outcome, so to say the round is predictable is freshly-dropped bullcrap
I didn't say I was trying to predict the round. ???? Why do you keep saying that?
This was, in fact, a predictable round. A lot of issues HAVE infact been addressed. Thats what I said. ofc it was pure coincidence. Noones words directed the round happenings.
Oh I get it. You didn't have a point, so you just said something VERY OBVIOUS. WE KNOW WE CANNOT PREDICT THE FUTURE.

A conversation with Rikard: Person A- "Rikard, 2+2=4, but if you divide the answer by 2 you get 2 again"

Rikard- "Sometime in your life you will take a shit on a toilet seat"

YOU DUMB **** WE KNOW THAT
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 13:34   #176
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_

edit: stifler, you of all people, can't say much about cocksucking now can you
surprised someone else noticed Stifler's hidden abilities* to help keep AD threads on track by pointing out when someone is offtopic.

*Everyone except for the MODS, cut every word off after the *, so you can see the real meaning of my post.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 13:39   #177
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Lol, and has Angels been in the background of most of the Exi/1up fight? I thought we started the war with Exi in the first place ...
Ofc. The predictions were not 100% accurate. If everyone would have known that 1up would take the big shit, the predictions would have been a lot more accurate. As noone expected that.
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 14:08   #178
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

</offtopic>
Thanks, glad to see the rest of us have been so helpful this round

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2005, 15:06   #179
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

oe i guess i provoked chika

fyi - I'm sexeh irl

Unread 12 Dec 2005, 14:13   #180
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't get their logic. I don't think ND even understands it, they probably expected Exi to hit them big time. What they achieved now is that Angels will again focus on Exi (call it revenge if you like). ND will probably do the same cause THIS is the moment they can make the final and decisive difference ...
Maybe the idea was to get Angels so far behind that Exil would reach up to ND before Angels would be able to regain the gap to Exil. That certainly seems to be the case now.
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 14:16   #181
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Maybe the idea was to get Angels so far behind that Exil would reach up to ND before Angels would be able to regain the gap to Exil. That certainly seems to be the case now.
It seems so ... cuddo's for Exi if it works.

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Dec 2005, 16:18   #182
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I think Exi decided ND should win and that they will settle for #2. That decision has been made the 8th of December and Angels will do what they requested ... making sure they end #2 or lower.
Quote:
What I meant is that Angels will devote their remaining time in preventing Exi to win this round. That is what I mean and THAT is what consequences Exi will have to deal with for their full front attack on us last night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
When you guys decided to twat us AGAIN instead of concentrating on NewDawn (who we had little or no love for after watching while we got pwned all rnd) you basically lost the round. I was happy to see that eXilition made this mistake and no longer have anything to play for since eX isnt winning. Which is why i nubed my fleet the 2 last days, as I dont care no more
Congrats ND, a deserved win afterall.. (since whoever ends #1 deserves it when they havent been cheating)
In the last 3 days, eXilition have closed a 29mil gap to 8mil. At the current rate, they should pass ND within the next 2 days, possibly even tomorrow.

Why haven't you stopped them yet?

p.s. sorry for bringing those posts back up. I know you were probably quite angry when they were written, so perhaps you didn't really mean it. I'm really only making this post to prove that eXilition are a lot better than most peope think, and that the dire predictions that eX had "lost the round" by hitting Angels were quite inaccurate.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 16:42   #183
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Then maybe, Rob, you could also compare where exi are capping there roids from, and who ND are losing there roids to.

/me wonders what will happen if exi get a big lead, to all those support alliances
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 18:43   #184
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Then maybe, Rob, you could also compare where exi are capping there roids from, and who ND are losing there roids to.

/me wonders what will happen if exi get a big lead, to all those support alliances
Not really sure what ur getting at here im sorry.

We are capping our roids from ND.
ND are losing to a number of allainces.
If we get a big lead u expect us to attack our "support allainces"?? or other people to attack them?? or for them to disbanned and join another game? please elaborate.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 19:55   #185
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Who gives a shit about support alliances? Support alliances always get shafted, regardless of who they're allied to. I doubt Exilition are quaking in their boots at the nightmare prospect of Subh getting a nasty roiding for a night or two.

Exilition have to be capping their roids from decent targets to get the kind of score growth they've been getting - they've averaged 5.2% score growth over the last 3 days. ND have had 2.8%, Angels 3.7% and 1up 4.2%. Bearing in mind that Exilition have a pretty high average score, they can only be growing in such large amounts by hitting reasonably large targets and capping lots of roids from them.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 23:15   #186
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Hippler won the round as always. Second is LCH (&ToT BG).
Rest is not worth to mention.
Still waiting for Angels disbanding this round.

Greetz
Bomber

ToT HC
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 00:33   #187
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

you mean like the 2 times you have?
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 00:44   #188
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber

As it seems now, I am quite sure you will have to wait a rather long time. Angels will not disband this round (I can say that safely without being HC, I believe).

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 09:37   #189
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Hippler won the round as always. Second is LCH (&ToT BG).
Rest is not worth to mention.

Greetz
Bomber

ToT HC
ToT has disbanded as many times as FAnG did (twice) and more then Angels did so that comment is rather silly and more a "slap in my own face" kinda thingy

still wub ya, Sonne

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:12   #190
alch
Retired

Quote:

ToT HC
I think that rather deserve a longer explanation than the other explanation you got so far, tho from the look of it, it seems to me just another flame (maybe even just to annoy kjeldoran as usual).

When we finally disbanded FAnG (and thanks god it was for the last and final time, and maybe even few round too late), behemoth decided to take the few players to MISTU, at that time i wasnt playing and if i remember right, behe was an officer in FAnG and knowing that FAnG had a lot of quality players and loyal aswell he knew that would be a waste to let them go on their own path and would rather prefer to see them in one alliance and play as Friends

Few days later i came online and talked to behemoth, at that time i was completely retired and that was mainly because i didnt enjoy the past round in leading FAnG, there was allways the feeling of leading an alliance where 50-60% of the individual were doing all what they were doing just for themselves, let them play and dont test them too much, they will do awesome as they are all quality and awesome players, but test them for few nights and as a unite they wont be able to do well or do aswell as the legends are telling...*

So i was getting excited and very quickly i started to contact around 30% of ex-FAnGer, the one i knew that they were loyal and would be always loyal to the Angels spirit, and quickly we gathered around 30-35 players, later on when we went to be solo mid-round, i understood the fact that a small alliance with 35 core players is more efficient that a big alliance where you dont have a core.

this is the spine we were able to build our alliance on, in the future round after round12, we were recruiting more players that later on became Angels core and today i can basically say that we have a solid alliance with enough players loyal to the alliance, players that no matter how many times they get bashed or no matter if thing goes wrong, i am sure that their loyalty reside in Angels, and their trust in their fellow alliance mates.

This is the way to build an alliance, start from little core and build it along the rounds, add members, test them and see their behaviors and remove the one not working for the alliance, assuming sonnenbomber and maybe lot of you guys make the analogy between Angels and FAnG for a long time now, you still havent perceived the fact that theses 2 alliances act differently, their values were different, I can safely say that in FAnG we had this core aswell which i can know call Angels (i been Angels since round2 when i joined hinch's Furious-Angels), but this core didnt have the spirit and didnt know the value and the standards Angels has put together.

This analogy might bring you guys think Angels will disband at end of round or when the pressure will come, even if its a joke, that show that certain people still link Angels to FAnG and in some way i can understand why, but its a wrong assumption.

*by legend i mean all the posts in the past trying to glorify an alliance that wasnt even a good alliance as a unity.

**Few things i would like to clear, i was talking about what became of FAnG in round 10 and 10.5, i am not talking about FAnG from previous rounds as my knowledge is limited as i wasnt playing this round. I am talking about the alliance when i was around and in some kind of command position that allow me to critics my own alliance.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:15   #191
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Its a shame you and kj never spend this much time on irchaha<3
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:37   #192
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Its a shame you and kj never spend this much time on irchaha<3
good one

And alch, nice post yet there will always be pple who'll keep making the link between FAnG and Angels. That's up to them I guess, all we can say is that their assumptions are wrong.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 14:54   #193
alch
Retired

Quote:
And alch, nice post yet there will always be pple who'll keep making the link between FAnG and Angels. That's up to them I guess, all we can say is that their assumptions are wrong.
And that is up to me to show them why/where/when they are wrong.
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:06   #194
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wheren't you one of those linking 1up and eclipse to fury?

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:05   #195
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ah yes, I forgot, I was still playing.....

Anyway ticks are ticking again so lets get roiding.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:19   #196
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by suave
wheren't you one of those linking 1up and eclipse to fury?

No, I was one of those linking Eclipse to Fury. If you wish to have a cheap joke/dish ... atleast make sure the facts are correct

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:22   #197
The_Fish
ND

I do remember a post a couple of months back when you compared Angels to FAnG, whilst talking about how great they were and that they won a round tho
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:31   #198
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I do remember a post a couple of months back when you compared Angels to FAnG, whilst talking about how great they were and that they won a round tho
That was merely to point out that some Angels have already experienced what it is to win a round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 15:40   #199
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No, I was one of those linking Eclipse to Fury. If you wish to have a cheap joke/dish ... atleast make sure the facts are correct
it wasn't ment to be a joke.

Just how things can change when you sit in a different boat just a sudden.
and I wonder what you would have replied if I would not have mentioned 1up in my post

Last edited by suave; 14 Dec 2005 at 15:52.
suave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 16:38   #200
PaLiNDRoMe
I like Red

PaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these partsPaLiNDRoMe is infamous around these parts

Okay well... enough talk!

I want to see ships exploding already!

I think if Angels spent as much time talking on these forums as they did fighting, they would be #1 :P. I don't really see eXil posting a storm here... but maybe they just don't know how to type yet .

Anyway this round is nice, congrats to you all for keeping the fighting fun. Sure beats the super power blocks of r3
_______
PaLiNDRoMe is offline   Reply With Quote