User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 28 Mar 2006, 14:05   #1
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Arrow SiN recruiting for round 17

SiN recruiting for round 17

Better a bit early then too late.

What does SiN mean?
SiN is an abbreviation for Safety in Numbers.

Brief history of SiN
SiN isn’t a new alliance, we were formed in the latter half of round 11 by Zyth to educate and help new players.
SiN played round 12 and finished 11th.
SiN played round 13, but we started to lose members due to a block war and low morale, so we were forced to merge with NewDawn into SiNND, we finished at rank #5.
We skipped round 14 and 15.

We started up the alliance in round 16 again to see if there was still place for an alliance like SiN and guess what, there was. So round 16 became our trial round. So after the rebuilding went satisfactory we decided:

SiN will be playing Round 17!!

What are our goals for round 17
As an alliance, we aim to help as many new players as we can while having fun. We are also hoping for a decent rank, but our main goal is to have fun.

Who are we looking for?
New and experienced players alike. Who do not discriminate between those to as long as you are active. And with active we mean being on IRC, joining alliance attacks and chipping in defence when needed.

If you are a new player we will help you grasping the game better to become a more successful player. This is however a proactive procedure, so feel free to ask other players for advice.

We will work with a defence point system, which means if you failed to meet a certain defence point amount in a given period you will be booted. Of course we will take the amount of defence calls in consideration and you will get a warning when you are on a low Defence point ratio.

We also do NOT allow 3 fleeting on attack, so if you like doing that, SiN is not the place for you.

What do we offer
  • Fun.
  • Fair defence based on a points system.
  • Experienced High Commanders and Military Officers.
  • We will teach you how to become a better Planetarion player.
  • Well orchestrated alliance attacks.
  • A brilliant alliance community which doesn’t have it’s equal in this universe.
  • Our sexy tag – [SiN]

What do we want in return
  • Usage of IRC and activity (you can’t get anywhere in Planetarion without IRC activity)
  • Nice personality.
  • Team players.
  • Defend your alliance mates; they will do the same for you!
  • Join alliance attacks, the success rate in an alliance attack is much higher than a solo attack.
  • A paid Planetarion account.

How to go about joining
If you are interested in joining SiN, join #SiN on Netgamers IRC and read the topic and PM Clogg (double click on the nick and start talking).

Last edited by Clogg; 30 Mar 2006 at 11:23.
Clogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 17:50   #2
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: SiN recruiting for round 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
(double click on the nick and start talking).
i'm sure people know how to pm :P

gl luck anyway
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:22   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well themast, SiN exist to help all levels of player, especially those new to Planetarion and IRC. By all accounts they do a very good job of it too.

Good luck SiN
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 21:26   #4
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Good luck SiN \o/ im sure you'll be up there with us next round
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 15:40   #5
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Well themast I put it up there for a reason, as furball states we take on a good deal of brand new players. So often that means a crash course in IRC besides a PA training.

Because we are often getting really new players to the game we are often depending on galaxy mates of them to get them on IRC first and a referal to us second. Since it are often the galaxy mates that get new players on IRC for quicker communications.

So if you get a new galaxy mate and he/she shows potential, do not hesitate to PM me or refer that player to me, I'm always interested and also always will to talk too and review a (new) player.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 02:24   #6
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

SiN have brilliant players at the core, that are cool and friendly to all, dont discrminate and help the noobies out there start pa and have fun. Without allies like SiN pa would soon just dissappear, so imo SiN rooooooollll

Thats not just because i joined sin for this round, but thats why i joined them!
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 00:53   #7
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

i d recommend to anyone

if you need proof im back again this round

hope we do well this round guys
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 14:16   #8
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

Made up of God and Win, go join them! Friendly, patient and fun, a general all round good time Good luck in r17 ladies.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
RiXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 14:17   #9
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

RiXX, does that make me god or win?
Unread 28 Apr 2006, 20:27   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Go SiN!
I see you are 8th on average score, must be because I'm not there to drag the average down
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 00:20   #11
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

were rocking the boxors
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 15:42   #12
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

nice thread.. should pick up a few people..

(although i've always doubted newbies actually use these forums, hehe)

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2006, 01:36   #13
Tauc_RedFox

Good to see yet another round of the noble cause. I wish you the best of luck!

A good bunch of guys.
Unread 6 May 2006, 18:57   #14
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Wow, looks like we have a fanclub, Kretin must be so jealous!
Unread 6 May 2006, 22:05   #15
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I will add myself to that fanclub though !