User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 12:28   #1
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough
COVEN Recruitment for RD12

The COVEN alliance are now recruiting for round 12, we are looking for dedicated active people, who are regulars on IRC we are an excellent alliance to be in full of many friendly people.

We finished rd 11 in position 13th with 91 members which we were happy with, but next round our expectations are set much higher.

If you fancy giving us a go, please go on IRC on the irc.netgamers.org server and go to channel #coven, and speak to one of our ops, (preferably EXBLADE who is our rec HC, or indeed to Quack who is our PR) but any of us will be only to happy to give you more information about COVEN and what we are all about.

Cisco (Coven High Commander)
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 15:59   #2
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: COVEN Recruitment for RD12

good luck for next round guys... thanx for having me last round and i had a great time... i recommend to players to join Coven

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 16:02   #3
ExiledBlade
DR Member

ExiledBlade is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco
The COVEN alliance are now recruiting for round 12, we are looking for dedicated active people, who are regulars on IRC we are an excellent alliance to be in full of many friendly people.

We finished rd 11 in position 13th with 91 members which we were happy with, but next round our expectations are set much higher.

If you fancy giving us a go, please go on IRC on the irc.netgamers.org server and go to channel #coven, and speak to one of our ops, (preferably EXBLADE who is our rec HC, or indeed to Quack who is our PR) but any of us will be only to happy to give you more information about COVEN and what we are all about.

Cisco (Coven High Commander)
We are looking for people willing to sacrifice ships for another members deffense.
We are looking for people who are friendly, as well as active and dedicated as Cisco mentioned.
Keep in mind, Coven is not the type of alliance that you join, and the HC's forget your name or that your a part of the alliance. We are not purely out for blood. Yes we do enjoy working hard and becoming recognized, but we also want everyone to enjoy R12 and have fun.
I know i might repeat myself in saying this but heres the basicis:

Requirements
-Be active for a minimum of at least 10 hours a week
-Be able to have at least one fleet spot open for defense
-Be willing to commit your ships to suicide for defense
-When you are online, you are on IRC in #coven and our private room
-Respect the HC's, Officers, members, and anyone else in the alliance or in our public room.
-Have fun

A little History on Coven
Coven was started a few rounds back, so we are fairly new, but we know our way around the universe. With little luck Coven progressed into round 10.5 with a medioker size member base. Nothing really happend that was special, members came and left, officers changed, HC's changed. 422nd had merged into Coven at that time, hopefully to bring some spirit to the alliance. Round 11 started and Coven was on the ball. With dory in command round 11 was going to be awsome for Coven, yes it prooved to be harder than expected. Coven went through some trouble, losing members and officers left and right. Towards the end of the round things started to come together for Coven and things looked promising. Coven also merged with DarkAngels alliance, providing a strong member base. The alliance progressed through the top20 and ended the round at spot 13 with over 90 members. Now with the four HC's leading the way, round 12 looks to be promising for a spot int the top10 and will be one of the most fun rounds yet.

Remember, these are people who will be your best friend, if your willing to be theirs. We are one big family, if something goes wrong, it will be fixed dont worry.
So if your willing to have your HC's remember your name, you want to kick some PA ass, and have fun all at the same time come into #coven and have a talk. Anyone is welcome

Please visit our website http://thecoven.no-ip.com yes there is no www in that address. Keep in mind the site is still under a bit of construction.

Always-
Exblade Coven High Commander

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC

Last edited by ExiledBlade; 5 Oct 2004 at 02:37.
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 16:05   #4
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

I can very much so recommend playing for this alliance as well. They're great people, with whom you can have lots of fun!
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 02:03   #5
Melesse
The Nephilim

Melesse is an unknown quantity at this point

As can I. They're great fun, and there's nothing like the adrenaline rush of organizing D at 2 AM lol.

Melesse
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 13:53   #6
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Uhuh, they got my thumbs up, great bunch of guys
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 10:48   #7
cisco
B0B's m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Uhuh, they got my thumbs up, great bunch of guys
cheers m8y
Unread 1 Oct 2004, 22:28   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well i dont know much info on you guys.. and thats unusal for me as when it comes to alliances i get around but anyway i wish you luck guys and im sure you will prove some of these biggets wrong next round and come a high rank. Gud luck and ill see you on the battlefield

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 02:38   #9
ExiledBlade
DR Member

Keep this thing alive guys! Come visit us and say hey!

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 12:06   #10
Shiv
Veneratio HC

Shiv is an unknown quantity at this point

hey! :P
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 12:24   #11
jackle

Definatly worht a look for a group of guys n girls interesting in having a good laugh.

Personality matters to us, we dont accept people who wont fit in. You have to be fun :P

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 13:13   #12
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

rawr Jackle

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 01:16   #13
ExiledBlade
DR Member

hey were up to little of 40 members now! yay!

Honour - BC
Gypsie - HC
Coven - HC
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 13:16   #14
Shiv
Veneratio HC

Shiv is an unknown quantity at this point

rawr......

Good luck this round
Unread 11 Oct 2004, 20:51   #15
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

seam like some good guys was in a speed round gal with a few of them good luck next round guys
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
Unread 20 Oct 2004, 00:24   #16
-=Pathogen=-
Gainzy

-=Pathogen=- is an unknown quantity at this point

well all i can say is that last round i created Tof and althou i will be scoured at for saying this coven seem like a good bunch of lads(and lass's) so all i can say is as the creatour of Tof my views are the guys are going to be tricky and i think it would be safer to be with them then against them :gollum:
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 18:13   #17
cisco
B0B's m8

ty v much path, it was a pleasure having you in our ranks at the end of last round
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 09:36   #18
orichalon
[ToF]Ori

orichalon can only hope to improve

hehe, good luck cisco m8...sry bout start of round again :S
-Ori
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 14:45   #19
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Gl coven
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 02:04   #20
Turbo
Smokin

Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point

I started with Coven this round and as the guys have said its a great place to have fun while playing pa,with a great group of HC, Officers and Members.

TURBO

Last edited by Turbo; 2 Nov 2004 at 02:18.
Closed Thread