User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Mar 2003, 02:52   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I need An Alliance

After a couple of rounds holiday , ive come back this round, and since , as we all know , Legion has long since left for pastures new , i find myself scrabbling around seeking a new group to join.

Ex-Legion Officer , with 2 top 10 galaxy finishes , 2 GC'ships , 6 Ministerial positions , seeks upcoming alliance to join. No timewasters please, this is quite serious.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 04:27   #2
Viprex

why don't u join IPC?

ps: sry about this being a time waster but it had to be done
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 04:28   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
kura in posting about planetarion for once SHOCKA

legion disbanded???

this game changes too much
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 04:48   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Viprex
why don't u join IPC?

Actually , this will be harder than i thought, since thinking back , i think ive pretty much annoyed half the alliances in the game since R2.

Then again , most of those alliances have since disbanded , and the ones which havent arent the forces they once were.
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 07:00   #5
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
There is plenty of alliances recruiting on this forum even. Come by to see them. You would hardly be the only ex-legionair amongst those.

hAl
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 11:56   #6
acetomb
-=THE EXORCIST=-

acetomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Virus

i suppose you could go to virus
acetomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 14:08   #7
hovelsj

The new Generation

the Omega Public is a new alliance. Why dont u drop by #OmegaPublic and talk to us.

We focus on defence and belive to take care of our own first.
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 16:16   #8
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
join chaoz and make friends with RIT
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 20:46   #9
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
join chaoz and make friends with RIT
no, he might bite off my knee caps.

He is of course welcome to submit an aplication making sure of course that he has 3 vouch's and then if no one objects to him joining we can place him in the ChaoZ Junior section and we can poke him with sticks and stuff.
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2003, 21:15   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT
no, he might bite off my knee caps.

He is of course welcome to submit an aplication making sure of course that he has 3 vouch's and then if no one objects to him joining we can place him in the ChaoZ Junior section and we can poke him with sticks and stuff.

Alternatively , you could just take the advice i gave you on the Chaoz website.

And Koen , im not kidding about what i said was going to be done to you.

Ive given him your home address ......
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 01:33   #11
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
Any position you want in Crimance would pretty much be open to you, but I think your way out of our League. Besides CME is mainly for those who havent used AH in a while. Seeing as a version of AH will probably be forced into use for Round 10 in-game alliances.

-Kalon
*Fear the Power of the Snowflake*
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 09:39   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
GD style spam :eek:

Unread 11 Mar 2003, 12:53   #13
Dakeyras

Firstly - wow, my board account still exists.

Secondly - the game may be flooded with alliances, but why not start a new one anyway? I am sure alot of people would be willing to join, and if you wait a few weeks, till peoples scores start to show their skill, then you could be more fussy about who you let join

Just a suggestion
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 16:35   #14
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Viprex
why don't u join IPC?

Viprex, you know we got a certain standard, but of course he is welcome to apply, we held no grugdes (hehe)..

We had higher profiled people than Kurashima play with us for rounds so.... ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 18:38   #15
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
Viprex, you know we got a certain standard, but of course he is welcome to apply, we held no grugdes (hehe)..

We had higher profiled people than Kurashima play with us for rounds so.... ;-)
I do hope thats a 'We hold no grudges but it will be fun to put him in a cage and poke him with a long stick'

muahahah
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:11   #16
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
I do hope thats a 'We hold no grudges but it will be fun to put him in a cage and poke him with a long stick'

muahahah
Well, all who join start from scratch being a peon regardless of their past history. What they been before doesnt matter, what they prove themselves to be for us is all that matters and what we judge from I guess that is just as good as poke with a stick , hehe
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 19:39   #17
Xearz

Xearz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

muahahah
I've been a member since round 3 and konsul still pokes me with his collection of sticks!

Why does the airforce need new expensive bombers? Have the people we've been bombing all these years been complaining about the old ones?

#ipc-alliance
www.ipc-alliance.com
Xearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 20:25   #18
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Xearz
I've been a member since round 3 and konsul still pokes me with his collection of sticks!
Yeah but he is Swedish, you know, they are a bit kinky sexualy ;-)
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 11 Mar 2003, 22:22   #19
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
4D

Why not join 4D. 4D is not just any run of the mill alliance 4D actually gives def and has alliance attacks. To find out more about 4D you can talk to a senior member or any one at a higher rank at #4D
Everyone is welcome

heres some info about 4D

4D was originally made up from two alliances which had been working together from r5-r6, then at the end of r6 4FS and DpM merged to form 4D. Before that 4D had been formed during r4 and were a para alliance, im not sure as to the history of DpM however. From then on 4D has gone from strength to strength with our highest point being the end of r7 with multiple private gals in the top 250. However, since then the alliance has undergone some serious restructuring and new HC's have come and gone, now, after a dissappointing r8 we hope to bounce back and regain the member count we had at the end of r7.

Although 4D is not in any of the main powerblocks, we do however gain from this more targets. We have some very experienced battle commanders who organise both attacks and defence for all of our members.

So, if your looking for an experienced and enjoyable alliance in planetarion then come to our irc chan (#4D).

themast
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 02:13   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Thanks to everyone who has offered spots , both in here and via PM.

Ill be around all the public channels mentioned in the next few days to see whos hot , whos not, and to explain as best i can to those i say no to why ive made whatever decision i decide to make.

Thanks again

Oh

And **** you Rit you fat bastard!
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 02:29   #21
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Track me down and have some laughs.

Infact, join IPC. Can help me against keys evil in the public channel and if you hear stories of my shocking performances in games like AoE2 don't believe them.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 03:00   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Telhilion
Track me down and have some laughs.

Infact, join IPC. Can help me against keys evil in the public channel and if you hear stories of my shocking performances in games like AoE2 don't believe them.
Rumours of your awfulness at AOE 2 were apparently substantiated some time ago by multiple sources.

"The man who builds wooden stockades when his opponents have cannons"
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 04:20   #23
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Rumours of your awfulness at AOE 2 were apparently substantiated some time ago by multiple sources.

"The man who builds wooden stockades when his opponents have cannons"

Well, his peon rush is very fun though, as he send all his villagers to attack a castle... And cant understand why he dont win
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 04:45   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Well, his peon rush is very fun though, as he send all his villagers to attack a castle... And cant understand why he dont win

Always a good "Last resort" is to rush your peons at a castle, break 3 or 4 off, and have them build a tower at the back of it.

Castles dont appear to fire on inanimate objects for some reason, but towers do.
Unread 12 Mar 2003, 10:19   #25
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
They were a decoy for my cunning 'Romero the elite pitchfork peasant' to take out that gate to the west and gain entry for my sheep into your kingdom... bloody welsh strategy guides.