User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 12:57   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
York Meet - Details

Ok, so I am trying to piece together what/when/who etc, so I thought if people simply update this thread, i can keep this top post edited so we all know what is happening. I personally will be in Birmingham Friday afternoon/evening if anyone wants to meet up.

We are meeting in Wetherspoons (postern gate) in York approx 1200 and planning the rest of the day from there.
If you look at "Cliffords Tower", it's near there.
Basically it's on the foss river / bishopgate street /picadilly corner.

Some people I believe are staying with appo, I myself am going to book a hotel, i will name it here when appo finds me an appropriate one

Confirmed attending:

Appo
Basher
Kloopy
NB3
Holyboy
Forest

To be decided:

Lambie
Gate
Igloo
Yeggs
RealJames

Last edited by Forest; 16 Feb 2006 at 19:12.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 13:30   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: York Meet - Details

mist might turn up.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...multimap.y=144
If you look at "Cliffords Tower", it's near there.
Basically it's on the foss river / bishopgate street /picadilly corner.

If you're turning up and not Forest, bring a sleeping bag ffs

Oh, and my house has a cat, but it's ok we can hide her away most of the time

Last edited by Appocomaster; 16 Feb 2006 at 13:49.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:00   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't come anymore
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 18:07   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Smudge can't either afaik
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 01:54   #5
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yeggstry is indeed coming, as its the gorgeous genclay (managed to twist her arm)
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 09:04   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I would have loved to have met you all.... heading to London in an hour tho

Another time!
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 11:23   #7
Appocomaster
PA Team

[10:21] <A2> bah - I want to come to York
[10:22] <AppocoSleep> it says you will!
[10:22] <AppocoSleep> your name is down
[10:22] <AppocoSleep> are you not coming?
[10:22] <A2> I said I might be able to if I'm not working - and I'm working
[10:22] <A2> further proof (if indeed it were needed) that I should quit my job
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 11:28   #8
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What was the date again? :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 11:51   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Tomorrow.
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 01:59   #10
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i'm working 1-5ish (guibert and sulivan soc. w00t).

do i have someone's mobile so i can catch up with what's going on?

-mist
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 04:56   #11
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

i would love to come but i'm working night shifts
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2006, 09:26   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

You do now mist :P

I've just realised I have an uncertain amount of people coming to York, only Kloopy's phone number, and no idea what I'm doing for the next day or so.
Time to visit netgamers gallery, I think.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 03:42   #13
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

dang no one informed me in time would have come to say hello to forest
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote