User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 May 2005, 14:36   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation It's all happening.

I got my hair cut, in case you didn't know.

Now I'm on teh supar 'Eat less fatty foods and do more excercise you fat git' diet. It's ace. I'll write a book about it one day. I've already lost a stone. I will continue losing weight until I get the flat stomach I had when I was 17 and walked to college everyday.

All this is good. The food is as bland as hell, but if it's all worth it. It's all a question of willpower.

So my advice to you is to lose your debit/credit card. It really helps with the dieting. I got some minestrone soup yesterday for my tea that was past it's sell by date! For 30p! What a bargain!

So yeah I feel atm.

The fact that you begin to consider things like The Times, chewing gum and combs luxuries, the purchase of which have to be considered carefully in advance is kind of though. Makes you understand how people in Yorkshire and Cumbria feel.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:43   #2
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's all happening.

Well done, carry on the good work. Packets of cheap noodles are good; mainly containg water; boiled up in about 5 mins. Tasty and really cheap in ASDA for 8 or so 9 pence. Or 22 pence at a local Chinese place I go to.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:48   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: It's all happening.

Who needs noodles when you've got soup? Noodles haven no ****ing energy anyway.
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:50   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marilyn Manson again."

this makes me very, very sad...
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:54   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Post pics MM.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:55   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Don't change MM.
I'm just getting rid of the bad bits.
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:56   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Post pics MM.
I don't have a camera. I don't have a webcam. So we have a slight problem with that suggestion.
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:57   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm just getting rid of the bad bits.
thats what hitler said!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 May 2005, 14:58   #9
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're 'big boned' in all the areas except the one that matters

(said Stew)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 15:00   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
thats what hitler said!
And he was absolutely right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you're 'big boned' in all the areas except the one that matters

(said Stew)
Unread 19 May 2005, 15:10   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't have a camera. I don't have a webcam. So we have a slight problem with that suggestion.
Weren't you at Michael's wedding?
Weren't pictures taken then?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 15:36   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm just getting rid of the bad brits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
thats what hitler said!
heh
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2005, 15:49   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Makes you understand how people in Yorkshire and Cumbria feel.

Unread 19 May 2005, 18:04   #14
Spiderman

An easy way to stay on the wagon is to eat cleanly for 6 days a week, and stuff your face on the 7th. This actually helps you get into shape, psychologically and physically. Serious bodybuilders also do something similar known as carb cycling.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:13   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Beans, corn, salads, shellfish, fat fish - all of this is savoury and healthy.
Dude, those are bland.

And if you want wedding pictures, then ask Michael.
Unread 19 May 2005, 18:49   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Come and cook for me, Nantoz.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:09   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not swimming in the North Sea. It's full of turds and condoms.

I have about £1.20 atm. Would that cover it? If not, I'd have to pay 'in kind'.
Unread 19 May 2005, 19:42   #18
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hurray MM
well.. sucks to have no money but just think how much better you'll feel when you get it back :P
anyway i'm on my way home for lunch. MM try bagels.. they're fairly cheap and don't taste bland. well the plain ones do.. but don't get the plain ones.
Unread 19 May 2005, 21:55   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

When my project 'Sixpack' is finalized I will show you all a close up picture in jpg format!