User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Forums Issues

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Oct 2011, 21:41   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Signatures

Maybe I am being dumb or something, but it looks like my signature got deleted.

May I ask why, when I see this in FAQ's...

Signatures, Avatars and Profile Pictures
What are signatures?

'Signatures' contain information that you want to include at the bottom of all your posts. This might include pictures, links to your site(s), quotes, etc.

Last edited by Markb; 20 Oct 2011 at 07:52.
Unread 19 Oct 2011, 22:20   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Signatures

Took me about 5 seconds to figure it out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Forums Rules
Clause 6: Advertising
Advertising in any form is expressly forbidden on the Planetarion Forums. This especially includes other online games, whether or not they contain similarities to Planetarion. Where the moderators consider an advertised product to be of particular benefit to the Planetarion community, they may permit advertising of it, but this is entirely at their discretion.
Expressly forbidden!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 19 Oct 2011, 22:43   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

expressly forbidden unless pateam feel it is a benefit, therefor not expressly forbidden.

we have a load of guys playing pa at all hours, they need to placate their wives/gf's with jewellery. by offering this quality stuff at cheap prices, that is more of a benefit than anything!!
Unread 20 Oct 2011, 07:53   #4
Markb
PA Team

Markb is a jewel in the roughMarkb is a jewel in the roughMarkb is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa forums rules
clause 6: Advertising
advertising in any form is expressly forbidden on the planetarion forums. This especially includes other online games, whether or not they contain similarities to planetarion. Where the moderators consider an advertised product to be of particular benefit to the planetarion community, they may permit advertising of it, but this is entirely at their discretion.
eod.

NetGamers Senior CSC Administrator
Closed Thread