User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Forums Issues

Unread 4 May 2014, 14:33   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Forums

interesting. You're obviously logged in whilst doing all of this. I assume you aren't reading it in a non-tracking browser window (e.g. incognito mode) after logging in? or something similar?

Also, you aren't reading from pirate.planetarion.com then forums.planetarion.com or something are you?
Unread 4 May 2014, 14:50   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Something silly - I assume you're going down and reading the whole of each thread, not (for example) the first page or something?

Not heard of anyone complaining of this before; it seems to work for me fine
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 05:45   #3
blackbee045

blackbee045 is an unknown quantity at this point

I use the quick links to mark all forums read it removes the unread marker temporarily, but whenever I do read one new post it never marks itself as read.
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 10:26   #4
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

I've had this issue on these forums for like 10 years :s
Unread 18 Oct 2014, 09:26   #5
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold

What you should do after reading a forum post is visit the overview page of the group you are in..

If after reading this post you go back to 'Planetarion Forums' then the post won't be marked as read
If after reading this post you go back to 'Planetarion Administration' then the post will be marked as read
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2016, 05:53   #6
Supon1936

Supon1936 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
What you should do after reading a forum post is visit the overview page of the group you are in..

If after reading this post you go back to 'Planetarion Forums' then the post won't be marked as read
If after reading this post you go back to 'Planetarion Administration' then the post will be marked as read

yeah! That's the mechanics in forums.. that's obviously seen though!
Supon1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2016, 16:00   #7
bobbyjohnson

bobbyjohnson is an unknown quantity at this point

Forum is too dark! Can I change it ?
bobbyjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote