User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 18 Nov 2006, 13:58   #1
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
ND whats your plan?

First I would like to say that I like ND and I like Exil. Top notch peeps in my book.
That does not mean that I want a boring final three weeks of PA.

Now, on to my point. Omen. Dead. Angels, arguable that they are dead. Tof is a decent alliance but they wont end top 1. ND you have a Nap with Exil. Is your plan to end #2? Is your plan to out play exil? (comedy option) We all see(don't we?) that they are gaining fast and its still about 2 and a half weeks left.

I am just asking so I won't expect to much from you guys. I also don't want to feel utter shock when you guys repeat what you did that one round when you thought you had the win.

I mean, if your plan is to play for #2, your current actions should be placed in writing in the form of "How to end #2 FOR DUMMIES"