User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 26 Feb 2003, 19:38   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Floppy Drive Problems

My floppy drive wont detect any disks

keeps on saying "please insert disk into drive A" all the time

tried with different types of disk

the light doesnt come on

its connected to the motherboard

and nothing is happening
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 19:47   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Buy a new one, they cost this side of **** all anyway, see if it works.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:04   #3
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
connected on the "master" port of the cable

not the slave

silly problem imho

but there you go
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2003, 20:13   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
When I got my comp back from being repaired a few months (8 or so) back (PSU died again) they forgot to put the power cable back in the floppydrive. It took me a while to figure out what was wrong with all that cable mess in my case.