User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Mar 2003, 00:56   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dc++

HELPORS

it works

i can download the hub list
i can connect to a hub (albeit slowly)

however when i do manage to get a download working it starts at 35 bytes a second.

i may as well send carrier pidgeones with floppy disks to the person im downloading from and it would work out faster..

any suggestions as to why?

im behind a uni firewall but ive tried both passive and active modes and it makes no difference.

OS = Winxp Professional.

connection = janet

:-(((((((((
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2003, 01:06   #2
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
prod it with a big pointy stick!!!
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 18:17   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
If I was you, I'd send carrier pigeons with a CD-ReWriter and a pack of RW-CDs

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote