User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 18:10   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so, what should i do tomorrow night...

your (mostly) intelligent people, and i have come to respect (some of your) veiws, so, out of the following options, tell me what i should do for entertainment on my saturday night...

1. My psycho ex is having her house warming tomorrow night, i still get on with a lot of her friends, and if i dont go she will probablt attack me in the pub the next time she sees me, but is that enough reason to put myself through her company for the whole evening???
2. My friend in newcastle is holding open house at his flat, in preparation for moving out, i havent seen him in a good 6 months, and i know it has the potential to be a good evening, but his mates are a bit mad, and it also has the potential to go horribly wrong (like, someone getting hospitalised wrong)
so should i dare it???
3. I have been invited out by a girl, to cuba cuba, again, in newcastle, on the surface, this seems to be the good option, until i factor in that she cannot make her mind up between me and a good friend of mine who is also going to be there, should i not go so that he has his shot???

come on ppl, help me, or laugh at my indecisivness, i dont care, i just thought it might be a laugh to post this