User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 9 May 2007, 09:52   #1
Freedom
Howling Rain

Freedom will become famous soon enoughFreedom will become famous soon enough
Mission Status NOT RED!

[09:34] <Freedom> Can I please make a suggestion
[09:35] <Freedom> When you launch an attack fleet you get a report at the top in red saying its successful
[09:35] <Freedom> If it fails it also shows up in red
[09:35] <Freedom> this caught em out last night and so I didn't correctly launch my fleets
[09:35] <Freedom> Can you please make it more obvious that something has gone wrong?
[09:35] <Freedom> Fleet "Beta": New attack mission ordered.
[09:35] <Freedom> Fleet "Gamma": Please select a target.
[09:35] <Freedom> Both of those lines showed up in red - not easy to spot!

I know this is partly my own stupidity but can we please make it more obvious!?
Unread 9 May 2007, 09:55   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Mission Status NOT RED!

I'm thinking that it should be another colour for an error message; such as Orange as so few people use fake attack these days - which switches to blue if a fake attack option is used . Or something like that.

Also, maybe making the size of the text just a little bigger at the top of the page as well, on the "gate" skin that i so dearly love, its a little hard to read green lines .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 May 2007, 09:58   #3
Freedom
Howling Rain

Freedom will become famous soon enoughFreedom will become famous soon enough

Ahh good, I'm not going mad then and other people do have similar issues
Unread 9 May 2007, 14:46   #4
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Who knew reading was so difficult.
Unread 15 May 2007, 15:55   #5
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

It is a usability issue and Freedom is right about the problem.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote