User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:56   #1
Idi

anyone who has ever suddenly given up smoking

knows exactly the pain i am going through right now!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:58   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I, once, managed three days whitout the fiends.

Good luck.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 13:59   #3
Idi

im on the third one now

this is where its getting tough.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:02   #4
Ðiscorporation

Won't this affect your food bills?

I can imagine the amounts of chocolate you must consume =/
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:06   #5
Idi

i dont eat chocolate.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:08   #6
Ðiscorporation

Sick puppy!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:08   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Hm.

It's been about a month now for me :)

I found the 2nd -5th days the hardest. If you can get through that you'll be ok. It's still hard when I'm drinking though :(

Edit: I didn't eat chocolate. I had nicotinell lozenges to start with. After a few days I started to substitute normal mints. Now I'm fine with nothing.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:08   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Chocolate is bad for your Ðisco (-/\-) skills!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:10   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i dont smoke

problem solved
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:11   #10
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i dont smoke

problem solved
youve missed out.

thats like suggesting 'not living' as a suitable method to avoid death!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:11   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Addictions > '
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:12   #12
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
youve missed out.

i prefer whiskey

and the idea of it isnt that nice

as well as those big off signs on the packets saying

THESE BASTARDS WILL KILL YOU ****SUCKER
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:28   #13
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 14:39   #14
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
youve missed out.

your logic is incredibly flawed.
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 17:57   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
every single day it seems to me more and more that only idiots get addicted to smoking fags. They dont do anything for you after the first couple of months. When better, cheaper, less damaging and less addictive drugs are so readily available, why people smoke confuses me. Clever people too, people youd think would know better.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:05   #16
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
every single day it seems to me more and more that only idiots get addicted to smoking fags. They dont do anything for you after the first couple of months. When better, cheaper, less damaging and less addictive drugs are so readily available, why people smoke confuses me. Clever people too, people youd think would know better.
i havent smoked a ciggerette in years.............
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 18:11   #17
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
yo yo yo hommie!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:31   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
i havent smoked a ciggerette in years.............
then i apologise

I havent smoked a single cig since may. However, in this time, i have smoked an uncountable amount of joints. But never alone.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:34   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
****ING CANCER STICKS
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:36   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Don't quit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 19:37   #21
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
it sucks,
i have attempted to several times, but the fact is, at college, the only people i like are in the smoking area.
i go to the pub. where people smoke all around me

it makes it hard to quit

however, when on holiday with parents etc. i can go for a couple of weeks
because there is no smoke about.

i dunno. i dont think its peer pressure, just without smokers around i can forget easier.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote