User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jan 2003, 08:51   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Angry Jennifer Lopez

I don't understand what you lot see in this woman... In my humble opinion she is made into more than she actually is. A fairy tale and a piece of capitalistic imaging.
I don't think she's ugly, she's just incredibly overrated. I can got to any random pr0n site and point you to a dozen prettier women.

I won't even go into her "artistic" talents because they are, well, to put it VERY mildly, SEVERLY lacking. I bet she has even "bought" her current fame position and stays there because they make you believe she's the prettiest woman in the world.

Also the recent newsfact that she wanted to have sex ATLEAST four times a week with the man she married is funny. She even contracted that part.
Clearly a sign she can actually wind every one of you around her finger just like that by wiggling her arse about a bit. I bet you lot are just entered puberty.

ANY of you, even REMOTELY interrested in this woman, is a stupid person. Someone incapable of thinking for himself... well... atleast thinking with another body part than you are supposed to.

Stupid people! Thanks to your stupidity and fact that you lot don't think with your "brain" abusive people like her can control your lives.

PFFFT!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 08:56   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Jennifer Lopez

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I don't understand what you lot see in this woman...
Which lot?
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 08:58   #3
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
obviously YOU are the one dedicating a thread to this woman.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:07   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
obviously YOU are the one dedicating a thread to this woman.
I was merely pointing out your stupidity of glorification of this woman. I'm sick of people thinking that she's all that and this while inreality you are only controlled muppets.
I'm just pointing out the truth, which is no less than I stated in my original post. Aren't I allowed to point out the truth because one of you might feel that he is infact all that that I claimed him to be in my original post?
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:11   #5
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Jennifer lopez... Well...

You could do worse.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 09:31   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Jennifer lopez... Well...

You could do worse.
I didn't say she was ugly in the first place, but if you're only interrested in her because they make you think she's pretty (which is not completely true even) your plainly mindcontrolled... just take a closer look... You'll see that you rather have a "Jenny" than a J LO, simply because she is more woman. If you fail to see that you are merely a product of the make believe.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:15   #7
RiCo

You deserve to be put out of your missery for making such a lousy attempt to troll.

"Hey! Today I'm going to write a thread and tell everyone how stupid they are because they have different taste from me."
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:18   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
She has something male-like, dunno why. Rough face, a way of expressing that I don't find attractive.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:22   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I like the part where 90% of the Western world seems to think that every famous person they dont find attractive is a "materialistically produced media whore, who will only be liked by simple minded dumb people too stupid to think for themselves", while the ones they actually do find attractive are just good looking women who happen to be famous.

ps jennifer lopez is ugly and 'j-lo' is a stupid name.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:24   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
You deserve to be put out of your missery for making such a lousy attempt to troll.

"Hey! Today I'm going to write a thread and tell everyone how stupid they are because they have different taste from me."
Why? Do you recognise yourself then? I can very well imagine that it's hard for you to accept as a lot of people have been living in this illusion. And then I'm not only referring to J LO.

Anyway, calling something, you don't agree with, a troll, is easy. You remind me of the DF3 lot like that.
I'm merely pointing something out.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:32   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I like the part where 90% of the Western world seems to think that every famous person they dont find attractive is a "materialistically produced media whore, who will only be liked by simple minded dumb people too stupid to think for themselves", while the ones they actually do find attractive are just good looking women who happen to be famous.

I never said that... too many people hurl to conclusions when it's about the media whores, and there are quite a few of these. The majority of the people indulge themselves in the illusion of these women being the most attractive women on the planet. Instead, when you go around the block you can pin point a dozen prettier women than them. They are merely out of their league because they are REAL, and can be gotten near to.
So, instead they bomb that famous person to the most attractive woman of the world and make themselves believe that they have good taste and that every non famous women is uglier than them.

puh-lease
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:32   #12
RiCo

Structural Integrety: Bullseye

SilverSmoke: I knew something had to be wrong with you, as you thought I looked like gay. Now I got proof.

Nodrog: Perfectly put. Additionally it seems that, since these 'stars' are so fameous, the average John Doe has problems accepting that there are so many others rank over himself in popularity, and takes it out on <insert random female actress>.

I'm not a movie maker, nor an artist in any way, but Jennifer Lopez has far superior skills compared to many other 'great' artists.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:38   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I never said that... too many people hurl to conclusions when it's about the media whores, and there are quite a few of these. The majority of the people indulge themselves in the illusion of these women being the most attractive women on the planet. Instead, when you go around the block you can pin point a dozen prettier women than them. They are merely out of their league because they are REAL, and can be gotten near to.
So, instead they bomb that famous person to the most attractive woman of the world and make themselves believe that they have good taste and that every non famous women is uglier than them.

puh-lease
It wasnt aimed at you, it was more of a comment in general.

Also, wouldnt the average 'celebrity-worshipper' rate the attractiveness of a 'real life woman' by how much they conformed to their idealised picture of a fantasy woman, that had been formed mainly by television/magazines? If you think "skinny, long blonde hair big b00bies lol" is the be all and end all of aestetic appeal primarilly because of social influence rather than being the product of independant thought, then I dont see how applying this criteria of attractiveness to women in real life is any 'better' than applying it to those on TV.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:38   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:

SilverSmoke: I knew something had to be wrong with you, as you thought I looked like gay. Now I got proof.
read again:

Quote:
Instead, when you go around the block you can pin point a dozen prettier women than them. They are merely out of their league because they are REAL, and can be gotten near to.
My point about you remains
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:40   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

The gay thing was not very serious, sorry if it made you feel insecure about yourself

I am clearly not the only one for having the opinion that 'Jelo' isn't incredible attractive. I think she's a male hidden in a female body hehe
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:44   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:

ps jennifer lopez is ugly and 'j-lo' is a stupid name.
so very clap-clap
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 10:53   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
If you think "skinny, long blonde hair big b00bies lol" is the be all and end all of aestetic appeal primarilly because of social influence rather than being the product of independant thought, then I dont see how applying this criteria of attractiveness to women in real life is any 'better' than applying it to those on TV.
It's all about a free mind and control... If they, the big media people, can make you believe that she's a pretty person, and you are a weak minded person, they basically have you, and your money, in their pocket.
I fail to understand why people are not capable of standing up for their opinion, and resist against the obvious brainwashing... it's all prove that they a puppets controlled by public media, so it's fully sound to say that they fail to think for themselves.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:17   #18
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
She is unpretteh
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:46   #19
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
The gay thing was not very serious, sorry if it made you feel insecure about yourself

I am clearly not the only one for having the opinion that 'Jelo' isn't incredible attractive. I think she's a male hidden in a female body hehe
You ruined my life. I nearly lost my girlfriend in the process
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 11:48   #20
RiCo

Quote:
stuff
Admittingly I have trolled like this before yes. Your still not in any position to spout out your opinions and demand listeners.

I will improve, your still at the denial state.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:00   #21
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I fail to understand why people are not capable of standing up for their opinion, and resist against the obvious brainwashing... it's all prove that they a puppets controlled by public media, so it's fully sound to say that they fail to think for themselves.
Unless of course it is their own opinion and they haven't listened to media hype, they just find her attractive - your theory falls apart completely at that point as you can't prove 'un-attractiveness' (it being about personal opinion), you can't prove it's not their own opinion, you can't prove they've listened to media hype - basically it's a **** theory, invented by a **** mind.

I'd say it was a fair to average troll attempt though, you have room for improvement
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:08   #22
Nodrog

hey guys, i heard that media hype was a myth propagated by the media so they could sell hyped media to people who hated the hype of media hype while pretending it wasnt media hype but actually independant non hype targetted towards non-media people who could see through the hyped hype of the mainstream hypermedia, wtf?!?
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:30   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
Unless of course it is their own opinion and they haven't listened to media hype, they just find her attractive - your theory falls apart completely at that point as you can't prove 'un-attractiveness' (it being about personal opinion), you can't prove it's not their own opinion, you can't prove they've listened to media hype - basically it's a **** theory, invented by a **** mind.
Let's have this discussion degrade to a serious one as I'm bored with the trolling and I already gave away my cover

I find that quite an invalid point is it's widely known that most opinions about her are based on how the media puts her in the spotlight. That goes for most famous people though. I sincerely believe that 80% of the people who adore one certain famous persons beauty have that opinion because it's "normal" to have that opinion.
I do agree with the point that's all opinion, but I don't feel that someones opinion should be driven by the general public. It makes one look weak in my eyes.

Quote:

I'd say it was a fair to average troll attempt though, you have room for improvement
heh heh... When I look at reactions I find it less than average... but there is certainly room for improvement as I've learned quite a lot again from this thread
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:43   #24
RiCo

Quote:
That goes for most famous people though. I sincerely believe that 80% of the people who adore one certain famous persons beauty have that opinion because it's "normal" to have that opinion.
In what way does this make you weak? Just because you follow certain set standards by the sosiety does not make you weaker or stronger. You may rebel all you want, but it's still an invalid point.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:50   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
She has a pulse.

That's what it is.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 12:53   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
In what way does this make you weak? Just because you follow certain set standards by the sosiety does not make you weaker or stronger. You may rebel all you want, but it's still an invalid point.
It's like having your opinion determined by others... And I'm not rebelling as there is no such thing as a "standard" for beauty. That's just as silly as having a standard for pooping right.
One could say that the current "standard" is: big tits, skinny as hell and a tiny ass, all put in a tight suit.... doesn't that sound silly? And you believe that (almost) all women that comply with that standard are pretty?
I have a whole different interpretation of beauty and I'm certainly not narrowed down to like only one single (type of) woman.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:06   #27
RiCo

As I won't argue that you like girls with big arses, small tits having a sign infornt of them saying 'heavy load! watch out'.

In any event, Jenny does not have a small arse, neither does she have large breasts.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:13   #28
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
She's still Jenny from the block, y'know.

I wonder if she still does blowjobs for a swig of cheap cider.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:13   #29
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Yes. J-Lo (<- what an incredible dull artist name btw) is totally overrated. Her artistic skills goes in just below DJ Bobo.

I don't say she wouldn't be a good f***, but as an artist and actor she is far to popular due to the skills.
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:15   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

knights of the golden penis involved in heavy arguments
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:19   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
As I won't argue that you like girls with big arses, small tits having a sign infornt of them saying 'heavy load! watch out'.

In any event, Jenny does not have a small arse, neither does she have large breasts.
I have to admit that fell in love with a girl who had not such a tiny ass many years ago. She wasn't "fat", she just had a big ass... heh heh, that's not really a bad thing as you basically have something to hold on to ... needless to say her eyes and shape were very beautifull and her personality and smarts were "da bomb" .

She joined the army and I lost track of her

But hey, I'm not looking for a second Jennifer Lopez or Britney Spears in my life so I won't be disappointed by the fact that there isn't one.
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:28   #32
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Listen to the philosophic words of the author.
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:43   #33
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
yuo are the funny....
The argument is brighting up my dull day tho.... I already sought refuge in my maths book but this is far better
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:44   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Phwoahr, phwoahr, phwoahr, phwoahr, Jennifer Lopez, Phwoahr, phwoahr, lol lol hotbottysex lol...

Continue for five pages.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 13:47   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

I just want an ultra wild skeleton fs, go go go go go go go go like if you just don't care
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:32   #36
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I think Jennifer Lopez is exactly as talented as any other person who has 12 writers and 15 producers.

Also she's h0t lol
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 14:39   #37
Cocaine

She is attractive. Nothing more.