User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:05   #1
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
People who should die a slow and painful death

Oki, i thought Planetarion was meant to be more of a game more of a "community" but we get posts as follows below, i think they are absolutely disgraceful. Oki yeah i slag a few people now and again, and i also dont like a few people but i would NEVER slag someone who has died, especially when there friends would be in a time of Sorrow, that is jsut darn right evil. Why cant the evil people in the world die, and let the people who do good, are kind, make people happy etc live. Ive tried to ask myself many questions but none can be answered. :/

Anyway the people below should have there PA board and Game accounts closed and i think they should be banned from the IRC network
<QUOTE><B>
Wrong!
Lieutenant Commander

Re: forever in my memory

</B>quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by XeroX
today im waving goodbye to my good irl friend reameny
he was the guy who introduced me to PA, to 290:25 in r4 and all the good friends in there i've had ever since..

reameny was found in a pond a few hours ago - dead.
monday 14. october something went terribly wrong, he walked out the door around 14:30 with one thing in his head - that he was gonna take his own life.

unfortunatly he also succeeded by taking a unknown amount of rhyponol pills.

reameny - always in my memory
you will be missed by all ur m8s
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<B>
omfgs roofles m8tey!!111122 I SOOO lol0rzed meh pantz when i read taht!!

I bet he burns in hell lol
</B>
</quote>
<Quote>
<B>
flyins
Commander

</B>
quote:

he was an epeleptic and had depression attacks.
just because you has had a good life and no worries, everyone else havent.

too bad its so easy to pretend to be all l33t and kewl on the net, eh?

wake up and see the world as it is

<B>
everyone has problems. i dont recall ever saying i have no worries. dont put words in my mouth meathead.

i dont give a f*ck about your moronic geek-words.

the world is tough, if you cant deal with it and kill yourself, you're a loser.

face it
</B>
</QUOTE>

<QUOTE>
<B>
rong!
Lieutenant Commander

</B>
quote:

if you cant be serious about this, dont post
he was my best m8 and it hurts to see ppl posting flame threads.
<B>

omg wtf u f00kin tyrannist commie dont infrigne on meh freedom!!!11 its ure freinds own damn fault that hes such a looser so no pity from me lmaos
</B>
</Quote>

People like you should really be killed slowly and painfully. If i ever met you i would kill you myself. You are sick and twisted individuals and should not be granted the will to live

-
A _VERY_ Pissed off Logic

~Already Missing his goodfriend Reameny~

I would like everygal that is considerate and not full of lamers as mentioned above to tag there galaxies something along the lines of RIP reameny to show our sympathy / support for his friends and family. Im sorry something as tragic as his has been brought upon the PA community and i hope nothing similar happens.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:09   #2
Ðiscorporation

Can't you stop besmudging reaminy's memory by creating these useless threads? Do you want his memory to be forever tainted with the stink of GD? With the crisp smell of kiddy-meat grilled to perfection?

Quick, Dace, pee on his head!

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:09   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:
Originally posted by Illogical
snip
please delete this before you get many replies, GD isn't the place and all you're gonna achieve is more flaming
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:09   #4
Vince McMahon

I gave up trying to understand this thread.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:11   #5
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
i cna deal with flaming, its called oh look someone s flaming jsut proves they have about as much real life as a stuffed toy, and obviously have no feelings, friends and think everything is a joke
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:11   #6
Dace

Only losers commit suicide.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:11   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm not going to look kindly on any insults here (in the absence of one of the even more vicious GD mods biting your head off).
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:11   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I think Osama bin Laden should.

He's just such a bad person.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:13   #9
Nashmeister

Yes, Wrong! is a fckin wanker.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:14   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Only losers commit suicide.
he couldve saved us a lot of time by just snipping out this part

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:15   #11
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by flyins

he couldve saved us a lot of time by just snipping out this part

When i started reading this thread i thought it was just going to be my post that was "shouted at".

I was rather suprised that it wasn't.

The thread creator appearing to lack logic and all.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:16   #12
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
i cna deal with flaming, its called oh look someone s flaming jsut proves they have about as much real life as a stuffed toy, and obviously have no feelings, friends and think everything is a joke
au contraire.

This has been done to death. You should know better then to post condoleance threads on a public forum like this, especially with pricks like me stalking around.

You'll achieve a much better effect by posting on PD, or by NOT posting at all. After all, your dead friend commited suicide, and many people here believe that by commiting suicide, he is a loser.

Most of them will rub that in your face non-stop..

Now, all you'll achieve here is help creating another thread filled with flames (lo JonnyB), tainting the memories you have of ex-reameny and aggravating you and his friends even more..

Do yourself and your friends a favour and delete this thread. It really is for your own good..

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:18   #13
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
Do yourself and your friends a favour and delete this thread. It really is for your own good..

Will i lose the three replies i have posted in this thread if he does this tho?

If the answer is "Yes" then:

"Show some compassion and keep the thread so i can keep my posts."

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:19   #14
Ðiscorporation

Quote:

Will i lose the three replies i have posted in this thread if he does this tho?
quite possibly, though this one's mental health seems more important then your postcount (which we can't see =\)

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:21   #15
Dace

Quote:

quite possibly, though this one's mental health seems more important then your postcount (which we can't see =\)

I can see my post count.

You can't see someone's "mental health".

Something you can see should always be more important than a "made-up" thing.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:28   #16
Ðiscorporation

Quote:

I can see my post count.

You can't see someone's "mental health".

Something you can see should always be more important than a "made-up" thing.
Can you see air?

Oh, and my invisible friend > yours.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:29   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I completely agree with you.

Anyone who would make jokes about something like this is a complete loser. They should do the world (and these boards) a favor by putting a gun to their head and pulling the trigger.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:30   #18
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

People like you should really be killed slowly and painfully. If i ever met you i would kill you myself. You are sick and twisted individuals and should not be granted the will to live.
Literally?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:30   #19
Ðiscorporation

Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis

Anyone who would make jokes about something like this is a complete loser. They should do the world (and these boards) a favor by putting a gun to their head and pulling the trigger.
<Dace>

But that would make them losers too! And even more, they'll be voluntary losers !

</Dace>

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:32   #20
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Yes, cause quality of humour and respect for the dead is EVERYTHING that's important in todays society. **** food for the starving or curing diseases, if you joke about death, you should die!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:32   #21

Quote:

people who committ suicide are losers

im not joking.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:34   #22
Cocaine

The internet is not real......those flames are the replies that should have been expected here. Similar threads have all gone the same way.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:34   #23
Ðiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

people who committ suicide are losers

im not joking.
We can further extend this argument to

everyone who dies, is a loser

Any questions, people ?

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:37   #24

Re: Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

We can further extend this argument to

everyone who dies, is a loser

Any questions, people ?
ill have to think about that one. jury's out

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:39   #25
Ðiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

ill have to think about that one. jury's out
[sigh]

When you die, you lose your life.
losing something makes you a loser
When you die, you are a loser.

Perfectly logical

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:41   #26

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

[sigh]

When you die, you lose your life.
losing something makes you a loser
When you die, you are a loser.

Perfectly logical
but what if you said instead of 'you lose your life', 'your life ends'

then are you an ender?

it just seems a bit semantic

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:45   #27
Ðiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

but what if you said instead of 'you lose your life', 'your life ends'

then are you an ender?

it just seems a bit semantic
Or ex-ender. Semantics, perhaps but all perfectly logical.

Plus is supports the thesis that all people who commit suicide are losers

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:47   #28
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

<Dace>

But that would make them losers too! And even more, they'll be voluntary losers !

</Dace>
The response I was hoping for was "Agreed. All losers should go out and kill themselves."

Which would have almost brought us back to the original "only losers kill themselves" with a few small logical steps. Brilliance.

An acceptable alternative would have to comprehend silently. however, the complete misinterpretation option was left available as well and seemed to be the most popular.

Oh well.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:50   #29
Ðiscorporation

Re: Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:
The response I was hoping for was "Agreed. All losers should go out and kill themselves."

Which would have almost brought us back to the original "only losers kill themselves" with a few small logical steps. Brilliance.

An acceptable alternative would have to comprehend silently. however, the complete misinterpretation option was left available as well and seemed to be the most popular.

Oh well.
you're wrong, though =\

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 21:52   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: People who should die a slow and painful death

Quote:

you're wrong, though =\
As I haven't said anything to this point it would be difficult for me to be 'wrong' about anything.

Perhaps I made a typo? I guess that might kinda count:/
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:36   #31

Quote:
and i also dont like a few people but i would NEVER slag someone who has died
but what about hitler!!!!!

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:45   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yes, wrong was being a twat, BUT. your friend was a loser if he committed suicide, and trying to suggest otherwise is bullshiet. He could have used his life to help others if he didn't want it. And frankly, if you think people should die painfully for showing no respect to losers, i guess i'm next on your list as i don't much care for you.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:47   #33
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrong!

but what about hitler!!!!!

You're a tit.

And quite frankly, I'm shocked at some of the replies I've seen here.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:50   #34
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
yes, wrong was being a twat, BUT. your friend was a loser if he committed suicide, and trying to suggest otherwise is bullshiet. He could have used his life to help others if he didn't want it. And frankly, if you think people should die painfully for showing no respect to losers, i guess i'm next on your list as i don't much care for you.
Yes. Wrong was being a twat..

And you're not doing much more than proving your inexperience of life. Who are you to say that those who commit suicide are losers, unless you yourself have experienced what led them to take their own lives.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:54   #35
ZyrKx
sexier than you

ZyrKx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

And you're not doing much more than proving your inexperience of life. Who are you to say that those who commit suicide are losers, unless you yourself have experienced what led them to take their own lives.
I have experienced severe depression.

People who commit suicide are cowards, unable to face and deal with their problems. Humanity is better off without them.
Without a tear I draw my parting groan
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 22:54   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

I've been very depressed at times. I have seriously considered ending it all. BUT I NEVER WILL BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THINGS CAN BE WORSE AND THAT MY DEATH WILL AID THIS PROCESS FOR ALL.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:00   #37

Hahaha, dance, retards, dance!

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:01   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrong!
Hahaha, dance, retards, dance!

Christ, i really do get bored of this guy sometimes. Hand me the bug spray....
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:03   #39
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I've been very depressed at times. I have seriously considered ending it all. BUT I NEVER WILL BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THINGS CAN BE WORSE AND THAT MY DEATH WILL AID THIS PROCESS FOR ALL.
nonono, don't give up that appealing thought. Your existence is currently shown as a loser who flame dead people on public online forums, what's the worst thing that could happen?
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:04   #40

Quote:

Christ, i really do get bored of this guy sometimes. Hand me the bug spray....
This isn't RP you feces-encrusted fagstick.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:07   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally posted by eple

nonono, don't give up that appealing thought. Your existence is currently shown as a loser who flame dead people on public online forums, what's the worst thing that could happen?
i flame people who have the cowardice and egocentricity to commit suicide. i believe that 'stfu' is the appropriate phrase at this juncture. you, my friend, are the loser.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:08   #42

'BATTLE OF THE RETARDS'

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:08   #43
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

on the other hand, you are a loser who don't use your life to help others, guess that makes you quite fit for suicide?

excuse me?
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:12   #44
eple
Voodoo chile

Quote:

i flame people who have the cowardice and egocentricity to commit suicide. i believe that 'stfu' is the appropriate phrase at this juncture. you, my friend, are the loser.
a gu I used to know lost his brother to suicide. His brother was drunk, depressed, mentally unstable and his girlfriend had just broke up with him. He hanged himself in the showers.

When faced with this story, I did not tell my friend "your brother was a wanker and a coward who killed himself" apparently you would. Whitch makes it clear that you are one of the most disgusting people I have been unfortunate to meet online so far, after playing PA from r2. Congratulations.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:14   #45
eple
Voodoo chile

Quote:

excuse me?
hmm....crappy quoting ruined my point, forget it
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:15   #46
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by ZyrKx

I have experienced severe depression.

People who commit suicide are cowards, unable to face and deal with their problems. Humanity is better off without them.
Well obviously you haven't, or you would be more understanding.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:15   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

a gu I used to know lost his brother to suicide. His brother was drunk, depressed, mentally unstable and his girlfriend had just broke up with him. He hanged himself in the showers.

When faced with this story, I did not tell my friend "your brother was a wanker and a coward who killed himself" apparently you would. Whitch makes it clear that you are one of the most disgusting people I have been unfortunate to meet online so far, after playing PA from r2. Congratulations.

actually, you put that into my mouth. i would make no comment. if asked what i thought, however, i would hardly have praise to shower on the guy for his actions. Oh, but wait! He killed himself! That makes him almost like a god! He's so cool! He killed himself!
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:18   #48
eple
Voodoo chile

Quote:

actually, you put that into my mouth. i would make no comment. if asked what i thought, however, i would hardly have praise to shower on the guy for his actions. Oh, but wait! He killed himself! That makes him almost like a god! He's so cool! He killed himself!
no. He was no hero, he was a person who decided to take his own life (though in his state, his decition wasn't too clear). I do not admire him, but i respect his life and death, and I respect the people who were left without a brother and son.
Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:20   #49
Lord Boredom

Quote:

Troll.

Unread 25 Oct 2002, 23:21   #50
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:

no. He was no hero, he was a person who decided to take his own life (though in his state, his decition wasn't too clear). I do not admire him, but i respect his life and death, and I respect the people who were left without a brother and son.

well, i don't respect him for screwing over his family/friends, for one. and if he was unstable this is less clear cut, obviously, but if his family were aware of his condition then i have little respect for them for not helping him.
Closed Thread