User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:07   #1
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
what is the deal with the amount of bollocks people talk?

look at the 'celebrities' around here, theyre celebraties for their ability to speak utter crap that everyone bar a few sad ****ers forgets within a few minutes.

and then real celebrities, what do they do. they sing. or act or in the case of the cheeky girls/other current pop bands do **** all and make a stupid video. and then babble about world peace, which they know nothing about...or in the case of blue....babble about whales dying.

and i find it slightly worrying that people spend more time in the uk watching soaps etc. than doing anything else slightly more constructive like...masturbating. ANYTHING except watching that ****ing god awful drivel that allows them to forget that outside its going to be -6 in a few hours its pissing it down and there is some poor ****er sleeping on a bench somewhere

why do people like to believe they are doing something that they arent, or believe an alternate reality exists or a fictional thing for that matter? i play computer games, i dont think theyre real thats just ****ing weird

no offence to role players, i know you fat ugly bastards like to pretend you're really thin sword wielding hardcore knights who get all the girls...ok ok, i am being offensive to role players, cos i think you are sad ****s.

but why the **** do you do it?

is it because you get lonely?
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho

Last edited by seventh; 6 Jan 2003 at 18:16.
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:19   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
There's nothing constructive to do anymore...
Music sucks
The government sucks
Charity has failed
Science has failed
The weather is ****
People are dull
Reality is boring
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:24   #3
seventh
Lai

this is all my personal opinion

im not saying doing anything is sad.

im just saying that pretending you are something you arent, or just because you do something meaningless and fun well ridiculing others, in my mind, makes you a bit, well...****ed up
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:27   #4
seventh
Lai

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
There's nothing constructive to do anymore...
Music sucks
The government sucks
Charity has failed
Science has failed
The weather is ****
People are dull
Reality is boring

you try living in fleet

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:36   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
What are you talking about?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:52   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
What are you talking about?
angst and stuff

seventh have you actually tried roleplaying?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2003, 18:53   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I found my refuge in tech support....
:eek:
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 12:14   #8
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
we have celebs in pa

we have celebs in real life

both are mostly über crap

it's the minority of them who rule

but that minority rule

i'm happy to announce that you ain't one of them Nod
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 12:25   #9
Ğiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
this is all my personal opinion

im not saying doing anything is sad.

im just saying that pretending you are something you arent, or just because you do something meaningless and fun well ridiculing others, in my mind, makes you a bit, well...****ed up
Everybody pretends to be something they are not, wether it is on the internet or in the 'spotlights'.

If real life doesn't offer you the fulfillment you want or need, what is wrong with seeking that fulfillment in different ways? Pretending something you're not allows you to get that fulfillment easier then if you were completely honest with yourself (and anyone else).
Granted, in some cases the deviation from everyday life becomes a problem to a persons' direct environment.

But again, what is wrong with pretending?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 12:39   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
You are racist,
all of you.

Rpers are frequently persicuted here on GD. We are not given the rights of others and are frequently discrimicated against. As such I demand recognition of Rpers as and 'forumistic minority group', a token presence on your moderator board and 12 million quid as compensation for the emotional trauma.

Ta.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:09   #11
seventh
Lai

im not saying the people are bad people etc.

im just plain stating that why cant be people be happy with who they are.

but roleplaying just strikes me as the worse form

'i the mighty flobagoopledee will destroy by casting a ball of flaming light' *tenses up and focus* *farts by accident*

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 13:12   #12
seventh
Lai

oih and i did try roleplaying when i was like 11, and thats when i decided it was ****. i preferred going out and riding my bike or something that involves me being me and not me being some mighty sorcerer with a stupid name slaying stupid creatures to get with an imaginary girl

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 15:13   #13
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
You are racist,
all of you.

Rpers are frequently persicuted here on GD. We are not given the rights of others and are frequently discrimicated against. As such I demand recognition of Rpers as and 'forumistic minority group', a token presence on your moderator board and 12 million quid as compensation for the emotional trauma.

Ta.
DIE YOU RP SCUM

and sev u need more 's in ur life
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 15:16   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dont understand, are you saying the internet only exists in your head?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 15:19   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Seventh: I understand your stance, but many people (including me) sometimes need to escape life. We find refuge in different ways, some by imagening to be knigths, others get it by shooting heroine. I think i know whats the "better" way.
Also, everything sucks. I have problems finding more then two good things in my life, that's why i look for refuge as many places as i can. In musick, in games, in friends, or in substances. (Not that i do anything illigal, just so thats said)
Just think thougths, accept that some people are weird, and go on.

But on the celeberity thing, i understad you fully.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 15:25   #16
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i roleplay because i have a very loose grip on reality. (even my friends call me obiwan ffs)
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:01   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
heh heh.... is playing "soldiers" RP-ing too?
I remember myself playing that game when I was around 12.

kid1: "BANG BANG BANG, YOU DIE!!!!"
kid2: "NO NO NO, YOU MISSED, BANG BANG BANG"
kid1: "LIAR!!!"
kid2: "YOU DEAD"
kid1: "Let's play something else, this is boring"
kid2: "OK!"
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:04   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Since when has having an imagination been a crime, exactly?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:13   #19
seventh
Lai

since elle was born

her and her pron

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:26   #20
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Are actors/resses also roleplayers?
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 16:44   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lo sev long time no see
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:40   #22
seventh
Lai

actors and actresses dont make their characters up in their heads. and as long as scriptwriters dont start talking like the character then they are not

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:50   #23
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Harry Potter.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:23   #24
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
i think you're in the wrong thread - unless you believe that having an imagination requires you to be a roleplayer or that all roleplayers actually have an imagination.

In which case you're not in the wrong thread, just incredibly dumb.

Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak

Last edited by Geeza; 7 Jan 2003 at 19:29.
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:48   #25
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i don't see anything wrong with people doing things on the internet that they can't do in real life. it fills hte void

but roleplaying does suck
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 20:40   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
i think you're in the wrong thread - unless you believe that having an imagination requires you to be a roleplayer
No.

Quote:
Originally posted by Geeza
or that all roleplayers actually have an imagination.
Technically, to imagine a scenario and resulting action from it requires an imagination.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 01:50   #27
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No.
I like this answer although i don't have a clue what it means, i'll just assume you agree with me that you're wrong wrong wrong.
Quote:
Technically, to imagine a scenario and resulting action from it requires an imagination.
I should have added the word 'decent' or something along those lines in there i suppose. As it may 'technically' be true - but I thought you might take the standard meaning of the phrase........ when you say to someone "you have no imagination" it's never meant literally.
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak

Last edited by Geeza; 8 Jan 2003 at 14:28.
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 14:45   #28
seventh
Lai

i like this geeza fellow.

Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay