User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 28 May 2003, 10:21   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
changing somthing on xp.......

i wanna change the colour of the annoying toolbar at the bottom of my screen and the top bars on top of my windows on my windows xp, u can do it by chaning it in prefence bit of my display, but that will only give me the choice of 3 different colours, i want MORE!! how can i change the toolbar and the top of windows bars?
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2003, 12:58   #2
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
JJ had a sticky a while ago
Unread 28 May 2003, 13:00   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
http://195.149.21.200/~paforum/showt...hreadid=157917