User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2005, 20:01   #151
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road
Re: Top 3 Alliances this round

To be fair, he said "establishing themselves in the top 10 for the first time".

I guess you're not established until your third time.
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 20:06   #152
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

How can an ally that has been in t10 3 rounds straight and that has gained rank every round not have established itself yet?
Xplain me, caus imo you're all not makin sence

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 20:08   #153
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
How can an ally that has been in t10 3 rounds straight and that has gained rank every round not have established itself yet?
Xplain me, caus imo you're all not makin sence
As I said in my previous post, there is a difference between what rank you finish, and being established in a certain position. The original post was just indicating you are much stronger in the top10 this round, and never looked at any point like you weren't going to finish in there.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 20:32   #154
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Sigh. How can you read "establishing themselves in the top 10 for the first time" as "not have established itself yet" ? Incredible. When is someone established... first time? Of course not. Second time? Maybe. Third time? I would say so.

Why are you guys trashing lokken for giving you a compliment? Amazing.
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 20:35   #155
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

When you are a newbie who just recently established yourself in top 10, its easy to jump the gun and be over defensive.
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 20:39   #156
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney_elmo
wtf we don't even have to merge to be top 10
No, you just recruit people instead... same thing imo...

I see you managed to take in 5 players today - I guess passing 1up wasn't intended?
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 22:37   #157
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by carniv
omg again topic about the same, you are pathetic as most of the posters here, nowhere have ever seen so many fags, all just bitching for everything and flaming, and taking everything so personally, these AD are biggest shit in PA, i regret that i wasted my time reading here.

hmm. I read the AD like once in three months, and there is a reason: I never find any posts that actually make any sense at all.

but this time, the second thread I take a look at I immediately get my eyes catched by a proper reply. wow. whats going on here?

carniv, ive never spoken with you but i like you already

with love,

heskey

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 02:20   #158
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy

I see you managed to take in 5 players today - I guess passing 1up wasn't intended?
omg u call that the same thing .... trying to slip another spot up just for fun or merging for the win and failing... Guess thats just u ppl.

and as far as lokkens post, imo i feel tof established itself after its first round as a young and new alliance with some nice potential. funny the rest of universe didnt feel the same =).

Last edited by Goodfellah; 9 Jun 2005 at 02:26.
Goodfellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 03:02   #159
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

establishment comes with time when you're building from the bottom

this is the first round you've been truly recognised in a diplomatic sense, you've hit top 5 at some stages and have finished comfortably in the top 10.

this is the subtle difference dear.

but if you don't want the compliment, it's your call.

Last edited by lokken; 9 Jun 2005 at 04:04.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 06:32   #160
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 12:01   #161
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ah, i see now, we're lame caus we take in 5 players.
Sin & ND aren't caus they merged...
hmmmm without their merge neither of them would even be in t10, then we wouldn't have to accept 5 players to gain 1 rank at the finish caus we would have allready been 6th.
But that's how ad works, aslong as you've got enough trolls on this board, you can get away with pretty much anything. maybe next round we'll nap every ally in the gal too, or merge with somebody, since there's obviously no respect for an ally that tries to make it on its own.
But whatever, typical AD bs, no wonder hardly anybody from tof posts here, this has been my last one too.

And lokken, thx for the compliment (depends on how you read it too call it a compliment really)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 12:05   #162
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well 1up still ended above them even though they got 5 members added to them but it seems they lost one aswell
Not that it makes a blind bit of difference because if you aint first it aint important.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 12:52   #163
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Ah, i see now, we're lame caus we take in 5 players.
Sin & ND aren't caus they merged...
hmmmm without their merge neither of them would even be in t10, then we wouldn't have to accept 5 players to gain 1 rank at the finish caus we would have allready been 6th.
But that's how ad works, aslong as you've got enough trolls on this board, you can get away with pretty much anything. maybe next round we'll nap every ally in the gal too, or merge with somebody, since there's obviously no respect for an ally that tries to make it on its own.
But whatever, typical AD bs, no wonder hardly anybody from tof posts here, this has been my last one too.

And lokken, thx for the compliment (depends on how you read it too call it a compliment really)
From a SiN/ND point of view, I don't care about our rank, the merger just gave us another chance ot play well, and I think it did so as we overtook Veneratio, HR and WP average scores, and pulled further away from ToF/VGN/VisioN, despite huge incomings, comparable to any of those (though there are extenuating circumstances eg. Hydra).

This isn't intended as a dig at any of those allies mentioned (wub you all ), but rather that I feel those members that kept playing despite night after night of demoralising incs and the seeming futility of fighting a war when politics seemed to have sealed your fate (I refer mainly to the early stages of the war), and this is a big thankyou to every member of SiN and ND that kept on plugging away.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 12:53   #164
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I think Vision deserve an honorable mention. Top alliance to play unblocked*, with several top100 players. My respect has risen for them. Well played.

* Leaving one block without securing a deal with, or even properly informing, the other block was 'gutsy'.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote