User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:20   #1
goa

Thumbs up to everyone

To the ones without a job other than keeping planetarion alive, i would like to say: You have made a great game. I'm familiar with system development and I can see the complexity behind the GUI. I've played it one or two rounds and know it's capability.

To everyone else: Keep up the good teamwork ! It's important ! A galaxy must be united to win planetarion. Or do you not agree?

Last edited by wakey; 6 Sep 2004 at 12:37.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 23:59   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: to everyone

To win planetarion you need the following:
1. Activity
2. A good alliance
3. 'Prominent' friends outside your alliance
4. A good understanding of the game

Carrying on this list, I think that a good galaxy would rank around 10ish, as to be able to win, you need practically 24/7 activity, which means any galaxy benefits become redundant (unless your alliance is out of defence).

Having said this, a good galaxy is a geat thing, I am not convinced it is even part of the key to success, but it is half of having a good time, and that is what matters most.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 00:20   #3
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

i'd say a good alliance is more important than activity.

at least, ldk seemed willing to news scan cypher every hour while he slept. of course, good alliance may be interchangable for alliances with large amounts of spare planets.

-mist
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 01:02   #4
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you are right good alliance are the reason why planet end top1. if you see the winning alliance this round has over 40+ planets in top100. its important.
i remember in FAnG, we had a JPG list of of all the offline players in round10.5 and round10, and we were scanning them every hour no matter what, in this case you know you can count on your alliance and go get some sleep.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 12:08   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
To win planetarion you need the following:
1. Activity
2. A good alliance
3. 'Prominent' friends outside your alliance
4. A good understanding of the game
Lets hope Zato doesnt see this!!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote