User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Sep 2004, 17:35   #1
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Mesh are sloooooow.

Gah.

Ordered my computer last Tuesday. Chose Mesh, even though I could find cheaper, because they are a reputable company. Was a fool and did not check delivery details.
Have found out that due to 'stringent quality controls', my computer will only arrive on 29th September.

3 weeks after being ordered.

Am now slightly miffed. Surely 3 weeks is a little excessive?
Should I send an abusive email, or am I being naive? Do things normally take this long?
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 17:39   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mesh are sloooooow.

not saying it'll be guaranteed to work n stuff.

and it's your own fault for not reading.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 19:09   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it's better than recieving it in 2 days and finding the mobo/gfx card clapping out after a week innit?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 19:10   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Took 21 days for my pc to arrive from Time last year. worth it for sure, :up:
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 19:48   #5
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Oh Jerome`, you poor dear!
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 20:29   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Stop With The Capital j You Bully :(
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:26   #7
Boogster
I dunno...

It is symbolic of your subservience to the English Grammar.
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:29   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

they take longer but their pcs are good
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:33   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you are the fcuk you see sucking the hobo cock at the side of the road cause the **** wants to
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:40   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what the ****
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:48   #11
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

This Mesh PC took about two to three weeks to deliver, but that was two years ago and it's still working now. I did have some major problems about a year ago, but their support was good and I had my hard disk replaced.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 23:55   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

it took my Dell laptop about 3 weeks to arrive. just be patient and wait the 3 weeks, you'll enjoy it even more when you eventually get it (until the novalty wears off of course)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 00:21   #13
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

is dace trying to chat me up?
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 00:22   #14
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Gah.

Ordered my computer last Tuesday. Chose Mesh, even though I could find cheaper, because they are a reputable company. Was a fool and did not check delivery details.
Have found out that due to 'stringent quality controls', my computer will only arrive on 29th September.

3 weeks after being ordered.

Am now slightly miffed. Surely 3 weeks is a little excessive?
Should I send an abusive email, or am I being naive? Do things normally take this long?
AFAIK that is normal for a whole computer.

I'd be worried if any company said they could deliver a full computer next day or 3 days really...
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 09:39   #15
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
I'd be worried if any company said they could deliver a full computer next day or 3 days really...
Three weeks is the max time, I think. It might come in after one or two weeks.

And what is wrong with speed delivery? The odd case left aside, I mostly deliver the local orders the same or the next day.

I have a lot of happy customers so...
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 14:56   #16
Boogster
I dunno...

Okay, seems I am just a little impatient.
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 17:19   #17
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
It is symbolic of your subservience to the English Grammar.
OR COMMONLY KNOWN AS BULLYING.