User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:15   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
ITT we discuss Test the Nation!

i just took their test online, half an hour before the sHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! and got 59/70 which apparenlty means i'm in the top 10% so woohoo. so lets all take the test here and see who is the SADDEST person here (who spends their entire time reading BBC news)
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:16   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: ITT we discuss Test the Nation!

these 'test the nation' programmes are really really crap.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:18   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I refuse to take that test.

I got to Nearest City - NOTTINGHAM ISN'T ON THERE BUT LEICESTER IS???
bastards!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:19   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
no they're not! they're soooooo fun becuase anne robinson is well hawt and also i can sho off to ym family at my extensive current affairs knowledge!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:28   #5
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

ps i got 60/70
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:34   #6
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

i bet you fluked loads!
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:40   #7
Zharkov
Twang Twang

no im just brilliant.

although id say about 15 of my answers were educated guesses.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:40   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

98 , although i scored 19/22 in Logic , which i expected.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:51   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

there is no logic section.........the quiz was general knowledge from the year 2003 ¬_¬
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:03   #10
Osamaddam

This shows my superiority to your pathetic western educations

Now go and fill your cars with oil you buy from us at huge prices and keep making my family rich so i can bomb more of your cities.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 22:58   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:05   #12
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

The people who come up with these impressive scores have clearly failed at the first hurdle and done the wrong test. What a pity.

Todays test is the 2003 test, enquiring after the current events of the year. In order to keep myself occupied I have been doing it along with the TV, and might get back to you in about an hour or whatever it is with my result. However, I did the sample test they had before the full one was running and got 2, so if I've done as badly as that I may not tell. I dont keep up with the news too well.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:13   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

43. heh.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:24   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:40   #15
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Wrong nation.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:40   #16
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

To help out all those who are doing the wrong test, the one in question actually appears in the big window that loads up an image. Its NOT any of the ones down the bottom. Be patient and you will find the right test.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:40   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

You Are All Doing The Wrong Tests It Is Out Of 70! 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:42   #18
Not_Work_Child

I got 100% and am now being crowned king of the universe
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 00:41   #19
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Hmmm, 44, not terribly impressive. I was doing really well in the first half and then it all went downhill, especially in the sport section. Ah well.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 00:53   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I failed on the 'who said that' bit
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 01:38   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there are 4 tests on that site so it's easy to be confused

the 2003 test (on TV last night)
headlines of the year, people of the year, popular culture, 2003 the year of.., and potluck

the National IQ test
language, numbers. memory, logic, perception

The National Quiz
everyday life, past times, arts & entertainment, our world and pot luck

The Relationship Test
love, being together, differences, support and intimacy

the first three are all out of 70, the last being 50.

EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
To help out all those who are doing the wrong test, the one in question actually appears in the big window that loads up an image. Its NOT any of the ones down the bottom. Be patient and you will find the right test.
I could have saved myself some time if I'd read the thread properly. I mistakenly did the National Quiz (and scored 58 for what it's worth)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 02:04   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just did the right test and scored a pitiful and depressing 40

I blame rushing, and erm... the questions were wrong
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 07:28   #23
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
98 , although i scored 19/22 in Logic , which i expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
No two people could fail such basic comprehension skills. vampire_lestat is clearly Kurashima's gimmick account.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 12:16   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

And noone who did that has an IQ of more than 76
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:58   #25
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Yey, 41 / 70, without being fckng british \o/
(Well, considering that guessing would have led me to 18 approximately, horray ^^)
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:07   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i got let down on popular culture... ****ing proles and their ****ing soaps

who gives a shit where dirty den was for 15 years!!???
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:14   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
No two people could fail such basic comprehension skills. vampire_lestat is clearly Kurashima's gimmick account.
lestat is an RPer
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:07   #28
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

i scored 34 our of 70. haha
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:09   #29
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

What, 20 mins. to take test? PFffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt...............
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 16:15   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Hmmm, 44,
Snap!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 23:48   #31
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Headlines of the year - 14/15
People of the year - 8/15
Popular Culture - 9/15
2003, the year of... - 8/15
Pot Luck - 7/10

46/70 and in the top 20%
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:12   #32
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

44/70 lol

I had to guess alot of it :|
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 00:23   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

48, stupid nonsport questions.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 14:05   #34
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

54/70 and i aint even english i win \O/
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 14:20   #35
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

27/70