User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:47   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quilt-cover tactics

No, this has nothing to do with things going on under the covers.
Sorry pervs.

Anyhow, I was wondering what methods you lot have for getting the quilt into the cover when you change them, as I'm sure I'm missing something as my method seems shite.
My method involves shoving one end of the quilt up to the end of the cover furthest away from the opening, then grabbing that end (cover and quilit inside cover) and shaking it until the cover falls over the rest of the quilt. Then repeat at the other end and do up the little popper thingies.

This seems like an awful lot of physical exertion merely to put a quilt in a cover - someone must have a better way.

Lets here it.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:50   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Quilt-cover tactics

turn the cover inside out
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:50   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

start of inside out

then it's all in the wrists

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:51   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

idea theif!
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:52   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
idea theif!
i thought everyone knew this
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:53   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Turn the cover inside out.
2. Stick your hands into the far end corners of the cover
3. Grab the corresponding corners of the quilt
4. Holding both the corners of the quilt through the cover, slide the cover as far as possible over the quilt
5. Let go of those two corners
6. Put the two remaining quilt corners into the cover corners near the hole, quilt is now entirely in cover
7. Grab the two corners you did last (near the opening)
8. Flap around quilt+cover violently

Hey presto
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:54   #7
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

yeah, they probably do, well obviously except whoever started this thread (i cant be arsed to scroll up and look ).. but shush, its not the point
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 19:03   #8
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

house maintenace is for losers!
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 19:42   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

* Grab 2 corners of the quilt
* Put these up the cover
* Grab corners from outside (so you have the quilt and cover)
* Shake like a bastard.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 21:18   #10
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
* Grab 2 corners of the quilt
* Put these up the cover
* Grab corners from outside (so you have the quilt and cover)
* Shake like a bastard.
exactly like the above but, once you got the 2 quilt corners on the inside, adjust the quilt a little so the quilt cover is over the quilt a bit more.

then, yes, shake like a bastard
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 22:24   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

two pairs of hands

hold the two top corners of the duvet and push into the top corners of the duvet cover
have partner grab the corners from the outside
pull the cover over the duvet until its all inside
push the bottom corners of the duvet into the bottom corners of the cover
pull square with partner
do up poppers

no bastard shaking needed
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 22:28   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought this was an argument about partners stealing the covers in bed.

damned false advertising.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 23:36   #13
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I thought this was an argument about partners stealing the covers in bed.

damned false advertising.
use the new mouse over feature. saves you from clicking and entering a thread as it lets you view the first few sentences of the first post. :snowman:
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 23:38   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
no bastard shaking needed
But that's the fun part
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 00:36   #15
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i get the 2 corners done first
then i hold the corners through the outside and shake it like a black man after coconuts
then i get banned for racism

but atleast i have a made bed
you should have suggested that your ****** slave makes the bed.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 01:01   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

fairies
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 01:10   #17
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Hire a black man to do it for you