User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 17 Oct 2006, 18:49   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Braap Braap

For the past few weeks I have been sent to the office in one of the ghettos of birmingham. Which is cool with me. Its always quieter and easier work.

However about 4pm after the schools finished there were a group of kids hanging outside my office building.

I heard shouting and shit so went to the window.

Next 30 minutes was comedy.

Kid A twats Kid B with a brick.

Kids A mates start kicking the shit out of Kid B

Kids B mates come and all hell breaks loose.

Kids A mates run off.

Kids B standing and laughing.

Kid A comes back with a gun.

From the middle of nowhere someone stabs Kid A.

8 police cars and a riot van come.

Everyone runs off.

Apparently no one was seriously hurt, it was a fake gun and the stab wound wasnt that bad.