User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jun 2014, 00:54   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R57 gossip thread

So whats the latest rumours?
I heard allies allready have been napping up

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 07:37   #2
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R57 gossip thread

Winter is coming.
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 08:49   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

The mountain that rides has killed the red viper, he crushed his head like an overripe melon

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 11:47   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Winter is coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
The mountain that rides has killed the red viper, he crushed his head like an overripe melon
http://www.talktofrank.com/
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 14:01   #5
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

There was a rumour Cristiano Ronaldo would be cut and his injury was caused by witchcraft, but it seems at least he will be able to attend the second phase of the WC.

Also, exile system worked the way it was supposed to work imo.
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 17:04   #6
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Also, exile system worked the way it was supposed to work imo.
Have you ended up in Deras' galaxy yet?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 17:34   #7
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Have you ended up in Deras' galaxy yet?
Exactly. Way more difficult. Despite that, admins managed to implement a feature that hinders the ones they are aiming without ****ing everyone else. It is something to be praised.
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 18:37   #8
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Exactly. Way more difficult. Despite that, admins managed to implement a feature that hinders the ones they are aiming without ****ing everyone else. It is something to be praised.
Plenty of gals that feel ****ed with planets that isnt playing but you have to wait 200 ticks to exile, this exile system just makes teh random factor of gal strength even larger.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 22:08   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Plenty of gals that feel ****ed with planets that isnt playing but you have to wait 200 ticks to exile, this exile system just makes teh random factor of gal strength even larger.
From what i gathered it was 100 ticks now not 200.

Actually by randomising which tick you go on is perfect, this is actually what was suggesting part by myself and others a few months back. Making exiles happen as part of the tick stops you skipping the n00bs and the randomiser kills people trying to manipulate the galaxy eligibility when they exile.

Actually have to say well done PA Team i think you have actually fixed the issue.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2014, 23:42   #10
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

Actually by randomising which tick you go on is perfect, this is actually what was suggesting part by myself and others a few months back. Making exiles happen as part of the tick stops you skipping the n00bs and the randomiser kills people trying to manipulate the galaxy eligibility when they exile.

Actually have to say well done PA Team i think you have actually fixed the issue.
You have exiled someone from the galaxy twice in the last 200 ticks. You can next exile someone at tick 273.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2014, 07:46   #11
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I've already seem to have found a bug around this.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2014, 08:50   #12
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
care to elaborate?
Unread 6 Jun 2014, 11:15   #13
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
care to elaborate?
i'll tell appoco, but due to reason of suspect of abuse i won't publically
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2014, 11:28   #14
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
i'll tell appoco, but due to reason of suspect of abuse i won't publically
Pos rep in the post
Unread 6 Jun 2014, 13:41   #15
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
I would be interested to hear how adding another randomiser has made people to get around it
Unread 6 Jun 2014, 13:55   #16
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

life always finds a way
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2014, 12:55   #17
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard rumours that ult had avoidance agreements with faceless and black flag for hitting there top gals, plus a few alliances have claimed they had incoming from both ult and bf on the same nights. Hitting a couple of member heavy gals. Dunno if anyone finds that interesting or not just thought I'd post a pa gossip
Unread 7 Jun 2014, 13:05   #18
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

I'm guessing you got this from CT, who were upset that they had received a grand total of 70 fleets from ult and 70 from BF the first week... the horror
Unread 7 Jun 2014, 13:13   #19
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I'm guessing you got this from CT, who were upset that they had received a grand total of 70 fleets from ult and 70 from BF the first week... the horror
To be fair the joint attacking rumour came from a couple of allies, the avoidance rumour agreements came from bf and faceless members.
Unread 7 Jun 2014, 14:05   #20
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Well we haven't joint attacked with anyone, early on you're bound to get piggied and so on
Unread 7 Jun 2014, 18:08   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Well its quite obvious that the avoidance agreement between BF and Ult will stagnate this round pretty soon anyway

Unread 7 Jun 2014, 18:26   #22
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

why's that?
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 03:10   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
why's that?
Clearly you did not see the result of last round, when Spore and Vikings decided to kill the round if early with their deal?
Quite hillarious

Unread 8 Jun 2014, 07:33   #24
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Clearly you did not see the result of last round, when Spore and Vikings decided to kill the round if early with their deal?
Quite hillarious

Sorry but just no.

The round was not killed by Spore and Vikings, it was killed by the other 6-7 alliance who decided to leave Spore without any incs of note until tick 800 and instead target Vikings who never had any chance of winning.

Last round was a joke of how scared alliances are to act and do whats right instead of looking after ranks.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 08:43   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Indeed, kaiba talks sense.

If it is true there are four clear options.

1) Go after Ult hard. The risk being you roid them fast and then have to switch and end up with a dangerous ult with big fleets and no roids.

2) Go after BF hard. You end up with same scenario as #1. Both 1 and 2 will ensure BF/Ult work together for rest of round.

3) My favourite, split into 2 teams. One team hit Ult, one team hit BF and keep doing so. They will get roided slower but it will pin them down and they will slowly but surely get overtaken. This is a tactic I have used a few times since R1 when dealing with multiple enemies, as long as the person organising it does it properly (and keeps all the info of which alliances are hitting who, on his hard drive and nowehere else, can be very effective, but it us also time consuming).

4) Count BF and ULT as one target, put up joint targetting and let alliances all pick from the same spreadsheet.

That said, that above is only if this is a true long-term deal. I think my KIA must be wrong, it is telling me it is only tick 200 and people are still random gal raiding
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 10:55   #26
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

You suggest tactics that require some form of effort. Option 3 being the one that is just impossible, alliances haven't worked together like that since ~20 rounds ago.

Any alliance that is around right now will just galraid, going to war is not rewarding since your alliancemembers will pussy out and just go inactive after losing 1 or 2 ticks of roids.

The only way pa is played now is just nap as much as possible and avoid targetting eachother.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 11:12   #27
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Option 3 being the one that is just impossible, alliances haven't worked together like that since ~20 rounds ago.
That tactic has been used several times over the past 10 rounds. Admittedly in not as much detail, and it was delegated out more, but I would even say it has been the main tactic used over the past few rounds.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 11:55   #28
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Quite hillarious
I don't see how two alliances agreeing not to hit eachothers forts will stagnate the round
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 12:09   #29
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

if it makes you feel better there is collusion between p3nguins and CT also so surely the same could be said for them no?
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 13:26   #30
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

If there is collusion between CT and p3n it has not been mentioned to the p3n members - and the members have so far voted against having any naps.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 14:08   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
You suggest tactics that require some form of effort. Option 3 being the one that is just impossible, alliances haven't worked together like that since ~20 rounds ago.

Any alliance that is around right now will just galraid, going to war is not rewarding since your alliancemembers will pussy out and just go inactive after losing 1 or 2 ticks of roids.

The only way pa is played now is just nap as much as possible and avoid targetting eachother.
Going to war is profitable in the long run for most allies.
Look at allies like Ult/App/Spore, they have been going to wars with no worries, and theyve been fairly succsefull compared to alliances like Vikings, TheFallen, dS etc etc. who have been to worried about winning some populary contest.

Unread 8 Jun 2014, 15:27   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Indeed, kaiba talks sense.

If it is true there are four clear options.

1) Go after Ult hard. The risk being you roid them fast and then have to switch and end up with a dangerous ult with big fleets and no roids.

2) Go after BF hard. You end up with same scenario as #1. Both 1 and 2 will ensure BF/Ult work together for rest of round.

3) My favourite, split into 2 teams. One team hit Ult, one team hit BF and keep doing so. They will get roided slower but it will pin them down and they will slowly but surely get overtaken. This is a tactic I have used a few times since R1 when dealing with multiple enemies, as long as the person organising it does it properly (and keeps all the info of which alliances are hitting who, on his hard drive and nowehere else, can be very effective, but it us also time consuming).

4) Count BF and ULT as one target, put up joint targetting and let alliances all pick from the same spreadsheet.

That said, that above is only if this is a true long-term deal. I think my KIA must be wrong, it is telling me it is only tick 200 and people are still random gal raiding
I think it's better to isolate one enemy and utterly destroy them than divide effort, particularly early in the game, when you have an opportunity to not just beat them but take them out of the race for #1. If you have flak alliances you might want to use them for pinning down other alliances, but this is probably a bit of a luxury with so few planets.

Sustained pressure will generally break an opponent in the end, and eventually you should have one less enemy to deal with. The exception of course is Ultores, who may always decide to turn around and fight you to the duration. It's fairly extreme, but their attitude is pretty admirable.

I've generally been anti-fencing, and while it's effective, I just don't see a reason for it now. There are 800 planets or so. There is not that much at stake. You might as well enjoy the game instead of playing to just accumulate.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 16:50   #33
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

What if you enjoy the accumulation tho?? Not everyone enjoys attacking. Some people like slow and steady a d good defence.

I'm almost lolling at #3. Very few alliances beat Ultores when they are all on them. The idea of diluting this offensive to piss off the 2 main alliances is comical and will just get you owned when the tide turns.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 18:15   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
What if you enjoy the accumulation tho?? Not everyone enjoys attacking. Some people like slow and steady a d good defence.

I'm almost lolling at #3. Very few alliances beat Ultores when they are all on them. The idea of diluting this offensive to piss off the 2 main alliances is comical and will just get you owned when the tide turns.
Why would BF allie up with ult?
Its fcking comical tbfh, and it will be their downfall

Unread 8 Jun 2014, 19:41   #35
Forest

Quote:

It isn't beating ult that is the prob (they get 'beat' every round).

The problem is beating them too quickly, then having no targets.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 19:43   #36
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I think it's better to isolate one enemy and utterly destroy them than divide effort, particularly early in the game, when you have an opportunity to not just beat them but take them out of the race for #1.
This is the problem with PA.

Ulterly destroy an alliance and the attitude is 'well you beat us so we will just side with whoever is hitting you and stop you winning'.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 20:35   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
This is the problem with PA.

Ulterly destroy an alliance and the attitude is 'well you beat us so we will just side with whoever is hitting you and stop you winning'.
Don't think it happens all the time, and it's just a risk you take. Ultores were willing to do it once, last round they didn't because others were trying to freeride off it again, and they weren't having any of it. And arguably the better option is to negotiate a peace before you get destroyed, and try get in the game later on. Even then, your enemies are likely to stay your enemies if they consider you rivals.
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 20:58   #38
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If there is collusion between CT and p3n it has not been mentioned to the p3n members - and the members have so far voted against having any naps.
Then you better speak to whichever hc is requesting naps ingame

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 21:18   #39
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

My 2 CT gal mates got P3ng incs (none landed) last night I dont think there is an avoidance agreement unless something has happened today?
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 22:00   #40
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Then you better speak to whichever hc is requesting naps ingame
my comment was correct at the time of it being posted, it would be no longer

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 22:13   #41
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Forest likes to talk the talk but tbh his beloved Spore and really none of the main 3 alliances playing now have beaten the real Ultores. Everyone takes great pride in saying they downed them but they haven't played since rd 49 and that was the end of a 6 round winning streak which took a inspired Irvine led fang to stop.

I have been lucky enough exile into an ult fort this round and seeing one of their hc team talking I think they maybe be the strongest they have been for 8 rounds, not 100%... But maybe 85%, let's see what happens and I hope whatever does they fight for it and put some shouty people in their place
Unread 8 Jun 2014, 23:10   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Forest likes to talk the talk but tbh his beloved Spore and really none of the main 3 alliances playing now have beaten the real Ultores. Everyone takes great pride in saying they downed them but they haven't played since rd 49 and that was the end of a 6 round winning streak which took a inspired Irvine led fang to stop.

I have been lucky enough exile into an ult fort this round and seeing one of their hc team talking I think they maybe be the strongest they have been for 8 rounds, not 100%... But maybe 85%, let's see what happens and I hope whatever does they fight for it and put some shouty people in their place

Its pretty easy for Ult to say that the Ult that has failed to win any round since r48.
I remeber Ult also downplayed the capabilties of FAnG R49, and that they had a round off that round aswell.

Unread 8 Jun 2014, 23:37   #43
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Its pretty easy for Ult to say that the Ult that has failed to win any round since r48.
I remeber Ult also downplayed the capabilties of FAnG R49, and that they had a round off that round aswell.
We haven't been good since r45 or something, maybe this round will be different, we'll see!
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 00:10   #44
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
We haven't been good since r45 or something, maybe this round will be different, we'll see!
So using Kaibas argument with what you are saying, you could say the good ultores or the real ultores is unbeaten this far?

Unread 9 Jun 2014, 00:17   #45
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
So using Kaibas argument with what you are saying, you could say the good ultores or the real ultores is unbeaten this far?
Why try and twist everything??

I'm saying that up until rd 49 ultores were better than the rest by quite a streak but winning 6 rounds takes its toll, especially on drive to perform. Fang deservedly winning rd 49 was just the straw that broke the camels back for ultores then. As eksero says they had been on the wain since rd 45 it's just the rest of alliances were so far behind that even as they dropped off from their peak they were still ahead of the rest.

They have dicked about for 8 rounds now and probably have got a bit of desire back so I guess we''ll see how far they go. I imagine if they sense the win tho then they will go for the throat....
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 00:53   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why try and twist everything??

I'm saying that up until rd 49 ultores were better than the rest by quite a streak but winning 6 rounds takes its toll, especially on drive to perform. Fang deservedly winning rd 49 was just the straw that broke the camels back for ultores then. As eksero says they had been on the wain since rd 45 it's just the rest of alliances were so far behind that even as they dropped off from their peak they were still ahead of the rest.

They have dicked about for 8 rounds now and probably have got a bit of desire back so I guess we''ll see how far they go. I imagine if they sense the win tho then they will go for the throat....
If they were so competent R45 why did they enter the round preblocked? R46 and R47 you could say they won by "politics" as the other top alliances decidef not to stop the round at pt700 and settle for #2.
I remember that Ultores trolls kept underlinkng it was not the "real ultores" that we had beaten r49, yet it was the hardest ultores FAnG ever faced, and FAnG were the best they ever had been that round also.

Downplaying others sucsess is pretty lame.

Unread 9 Jun 2014, 00:58   #47
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Kaiba I was genuinely trying to remember why you were the same poster as blue esper in my head and then i remembered it's because of your tireless vocalised arse licking of ultores.

Anyway.. why are spore doing so badly and where did their members go?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 01:25   #48
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Rumours say their members decided to leave because Spore only defended their top20 planets for the last 1 1/2 week of last round.

If thats true i dont know.. But Shaz is playing with BF and the other active dc aint playing at all.. so i guess they are more of a social group this round.. they swore to kill of vikings this round for going against them last round tho.. is that the reason vikings has less than 300 roids per planet atm? thats extremly low.. most allies have higher just hours into the game

Rumours has it CT/p3ng is forming a coallision tho.. I bet Spore/Newdawn has been asked to do their bidding aswell? so i guess its a standard 3-4 allies on ultrace up until about tick 500-700 where faceless and blackflag will have to cry for help

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 01:37   #49
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Id would try go for the claim that Spore and Vikings unfair politics would be the reason for their decline this round, allthough it would prolly not be the main reason for spore being smaller.
Lets be fair and say that Vikings have been held artificial alive for what goes for a top alliance since their formation, and if Spore had been putting more effort into this round they would be likely to be killed off early cus of their politics last round.

Unread 9 Jun 2014, 01:43   #50
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I remember that Ultores trolls kept underlinkng it was not the "real ultores" that we had beaten r49, yet it was the hardest ultores FAnG ever faced, and FAnG were the best they ever had been that round also.
I'm sorry but FAnG had a block behind them the round they beat Ultores.

FAnG were a very competent alliance, but not anywhere near the level of Ultores were.

Last edited by Clouds; 9 Jun 2014 at 01:55.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote