User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2006, 13:36   #51
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough
Re: Where did all the Omen go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Where do you people get your information? Seriously.
from our officers -
also omen mass attacked tek some days ago, so they cant be blocked with nd anymore
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 14:32   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
from our officers -
also omen mass attacked tek some days ago, so they cant be blocked with nd anymore
I don't think many people understand how fluid politics currently are in PA. Many agreements are very short-term. Certainly the proposition of a block between ND, Omen and eX with their HC in a room secretly dividing up targets is vastly misunderstanding the fundamental nature of how alliances play Planetarion at the minute.

Also who are your officers and what round of PA have they been playing
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 15:53   #53
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Bullshit frankly,

The raids I personally ran where the best for hard hitting andthe best orginised.

I dont care how drunk i am, anyone thinking im wrong can step up now and challenge me.
quite frankly, dude... u werent even in Omen its first round when rain prepared raids. so u have nothing to compare to. I am not bringing down ur ultraleet etc BCing skillzes but rain's raids were better, as far as i remember. =D
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 19:42   #54
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

who is mek?
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:04   #55
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

The officers I get infos from are ToF-HC ofc

and omen did work together with nd earlier on, how close i dont know.

but it was good news - for us - they cancelled that agreement - other than that round would prolly allready be over - not so good news, they lost lot of roids and many members shortly after this.

good luck for omen from my side
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 11:23   #56
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Yeah, you're out of the loop. I haven't arranged a SINGLE attack at Omen this round, which would make it VERY difficult for me to have arranged attacks on Omen members.

Also, the response to rain's comments regarding eXilition were sarcastic. I'm sorry you failed to notice that.
You did defend against me though :crymeariver:
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 12:21   #57
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä

You'd be surprised how many critical descisions Cain and Killmark for example did without even asking me for an approval, even less having one. The cleanup that just happened had my approval since more than a week ago.
Not exactly true, everytime I made a decision you tried to hamstring it, you were one of the reasons I decided to leave entirely.

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 14:47   #58
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

killmark dont you have some more cheating to do somewhere? Im sure you can steal some more isk in eve so that bounty on your head will get bigger.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 14:48   #59
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill
Not exactly true, everytime I made a decision you tried to hamstring it, you were one of the reasons I decided to leave entirely.
Of course.

No sane person would have allowed you, in all do respect to your inactivity, to declare war on HR with your AG solely for "training purposes". Edit. Oh yeah, and, I think the reason you decided to leave was the ego bump you got, after not being arsed to play your planet, and, being demoted (by mutual high command agreement, except for you of course, because we couldn't reach you to ask your opinion - this is what Carl said to me) from high command to officer. Or did it have nothing to do with it at all?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 15:58   #60
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

How long is this bitchslap feast gonna continue between ex-Omen/Omen HC. Dont wanna burst your bubbles but you guys are making complete fools out of yourself if not done already. Go sort it in a pm

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 16:14   #61
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KweKweK
How long is this bitchslap feast gonna continue between ex-Omen/Omen HC. Dont wanna burst your bubbles but you guys are making complete fools out of yourself if not done already. Go sort it in a pm
No, keep it in the thread. It's quite entertaining if you ask me.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 20:40   #62
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quite true actually, gents. With all due respect, this is for private discussion.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 21:22   #63
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah but furball's right, this is better than the cheesiest of soap operas!

Keep it up fellas! You're keeping AD alive!