User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 16:14   #1
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Who impresses you the most

What alliance out of the top 6-15 impresses you the most.
Becouse at the start of this round i never would have thought that SiN would have a top10 position.
Or that ToF is doing really bad in comparison with last round.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 16:22   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Who impresses you the most

NewDawn actually impresses me a bit... 1up too, but that was kinda 'expected'.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 16:32   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Same as Nadar, maybe SiN as well ?
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 16:35   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

SiN have impressed me. HR havent, they suck.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 16:42   #5
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

SiN has impressed me so far, after playing most my rounds for hirr, I expected it to be quite a 'set-back' and in first place just joined for the fun of helping out new players. It turned out to be quite a decent alliance though

Other than that, 1up have impressed me, more for keeping their words than their actual performance though, as I wouldn't have expected less of the last
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 16:42   #6
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

ND has definatly supprised me and well has SiN

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:34   #7
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

SiN, I'd say. Otherwise, it was pretty much as expected, to be honest
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 17:42   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I`ve quite liked the looks of Insomnia in the top15.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 18:15   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

ND hasn't really impressed me, they always hang around the 4th-7th spot (last few rounds), never close to play for the win but still decent enough to end top10. Nothing impressive though.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 19:27   #10
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

There's several allainces that made a good impression on me:
6. VsN
I was with them last round and did not expect them to get back where they are now. Good job.
7. Wolfpack
They were realy bad last round. It seems like they are also improving themselves.
8. VGN
We were part of Rock last round. And aparantly we are better on our own. A good return i.m.o.
9. SiN
They were doing good already last round. Good to see they can keep that up,
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 19:31   #11
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

LCH have impressed me a bit this round. They have played their cards right and are now in big lead. Lets see if they can pull it off til the end.

hr has been doing well too tho they lack that little someting exstra! :-)

Sin has allso doen very well.

Biggest dissapointments are: MISTU, ToF, vsn and absolute.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 19:34   #12
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
SiN have impressed me. HR havent, they suck.
ND suck, they only impressed me with their roids.
how did you make m so shiny?
I put a few aside in my pocket to look at
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 19:41   #13
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Insomnia, for being a relatively new alliance and having such an impressive average throughout.

Veneratio similar too.

SiN for roughly the same reasons.

Absolute, for actually living up to people's expectations and crashing out of the top 10 in fine form (under 800 ticks). I actually thought they'd last through a whole round and THEN collapse due to being built like FAnG was when they went for the win; with typical shipjumpers.

MISTU: with impressive political stupidity. I'm genuinely shocked that people are so short sighted or downright silly. (They still have sexy members though... /me waves to Colt, icewind and Illogical )
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 21:31   #14
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

/me sex0rs Gate

Insomnia have impressed me, although i expected Jonas to run a good alliance

SiN also have impressed very much this round, well done to you guys.
Ultores
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 22:05   #15
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would say the two alliances that have impressed me would be SiN and Insomnia, both looking quite capable and comfortable, also WP, who look as though they are cementing there top 10 position with ease
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 22:36   #16
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Is your pig ava trying to fly or just really horny?

Insomnia (for their 1337 averages), SiN (for seemingly getting settled so quickly) & Veneratio (for making serious internal changes to move the ally forward, instead of just mass recruiting).

Does any1 know what happened to vision?:/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 22:52   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Im impressed by HR and WP(who suddenly became much better than they were last round and start of this round, average score wise)

Mistu is dissapointing me as always Absolute too, tho I did never have much faith in them (sorry)

SiN has impressed me aswell, being quite the like of Insomnia(I know it can be a rough ride at times). However our average score is lowered alot cause of use taking in new players constantly(Not saying Sin isnt. I dunno that)

LCH and ND are pretty much what I expected

Retired
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 23:16   #18
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Absolute are higher than i initially thought.
Unread 15 Nov 2004, 23:22   #19
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

As pretty much everyone else has said, Insomnia and SiN. No argument tbh, Insomnia were a bit etchy last round, Jonas and (probably) Ren really put in loads of effort, and its paid off. SiN, well, the command is very strong, and since their recruitment thread was really meant for new players to get better at the game, hell have they done that well.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words Gate and SethMace, after a rocky start things are looking great
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 00:43   #20
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
MISTU: with impressive political stupidity. I'm genuinely shocked that people are so short sighted or downright silly. (They still have sexy members though... /me waves to Colt, icewind and Illogical )
What about me ?

And SiN is by far the most impressive out of those alliances imo.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 01:13   #21
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

1up.

The best average score the whole round while being targetted the most and having lesser members.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 02:47   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Is your pig ava trying to fly or just really horny?
i hope hes trying to fly, although now i think different o.0, best ask dinobot he gave it too me :P
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 03:32   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Dinobot is on no-def from 1up

Retired
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 05:09   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Aside from 1up (oh but you knew that was coming!), ND and SiN have impressed me the most.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 05:55   #25
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all the nice words guys!

1up has impressed me alot. I figured they would be good, but they are really firing it up.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 10:34   #26
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

SiN \o/
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 11:54   #27
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

1up impressed me in the beginning of the round cause of their average score.
Insomnia impressed me the most with their score.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:27   #28
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

NoS impress me, we r teh leet, just too lazy too show it

4S

Illuminati
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:41   #29
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
NoS impress me, we r teh leet, just too lazy too show it
lol, you ppl play other round ??
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 16:50   #30
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

FAnG has impressed me a lot this round. They're doing a remarkable job compared to rounds past. Perhaps it's the "silent" factor.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 19:03   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Impressed me most: SiN and Insomnia.
Impressed me slightly: LCH and some of the smaller ones (like ToF, Vengence)
Disapointed me: NoS, MISTU, and HR4's posting. Sorry hobbie
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 22:29   #32
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

agreed on NoS, been very disappointing.
Unread 16 Nov 2004, 23:22   #33
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
lol, you ppl play other round ??
It's r4 isn't it? :eek:
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 01:59   #34
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
It's r4 isn't it? :eek:
yer, then PA is also free again
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 02:39   #35
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
yer, then PA is also free again
yer, and I'm attacking with ships that doesn't even exist yet
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 06:34   #36
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
tbh, Insomnia were a bit etchy last round, Jonas and (probably) Ren really put in loads of effort, and its paid off.
pffffft Arfy. Clearly the reason Insomnia is doing so well is cos Jonas made me HC.

I have been impressed this round with SiN, who like us are not the largest alliance but fighting hard (despite that little incident with us taking in a certain person )

Least impressed: Absolute, never quite did as well as they thought they would.
LCH for taking meh roids (I demand then returned asap!)
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 07:43   #37
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I'm impressed by HR, because they are still fighting in the top (something I didn't think they would (btw 2nd now :P )

Oh wait, I am in it... \o/

On the serious side, I'm impressed by Insomnia cause they have a good average, 1up cause they have amazing average and few members, WP for coming back with a decent round when all looked dark, SiN cause they are nice and just generally impress me, and Veneratio for not dying AND keeping a good average with fewer members.

NoS, Rock, Absolute and ND has disappointed me...

Exode
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 11:17   #38
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Whats disappointed you about us? Having more balls than you? Having 2k more roids with 2 less members?
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 11:25   #39
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Veneratio for not dying
Haha, thanks Exode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren
pffffft Arfy. Clearly the reason Insomnia is doing so well is cos Jonas made me HC.
I don't dispute that
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 11:49   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Whats disappointed you about us? Having more balls than you? Having 2k more roids with 2 less members?

Disappointment is relative to initial expectations. For example I'm not overly impressed with 1up this round despite the fact they're performing at a very high level because I thought they would perform at that level before the round began. I don't think anyone could say 1up are performing worse than last round going by the objective facts of the situation.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 11:57   #41
The_Fish
ND

Agreed, which still makes me wonder why we have disappointed him, we are at a similar score as HR and MISTU, we are slightly below HR in terms of score now, which is exactly where we were at the end of last round. I don't see how he expected us to do a lot better than that... maybe he's just trolling
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:02   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed, which still makes me wonder why we have disappointed him, we are at a similar score as HR and MISTU, we are slightly below HR in terms of score now, which is exactly where we were at the end of last round. I don't see how he expected us to do a lot better than that... maybe he's just trolling
Impressed to me is performing better then pple expect you to. Therefor ND has hardly impressed me as I placed you between #4 and #8 and that's where you'll be, like each round.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 13:07   #43
The_Fish
ND

Consistently good as opposed to good for 1 round and crap for 3, like some alliances you mean? Anyways, you're missing the point, how have we disappointed? We're doing as expected.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 14:23   #44
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We're doing as expected.
Not according to him though, he might have had other (better?) expectations of ND then you have had.

Things like this are biased anyways, as outsiders usually can't tell in what shape an alliance went in the round thus are in no position to determine what would be a disappointing performance for any alliance. Most of the reactions are made up from experiences / final ranking of last round, but that can't always reflect the way an alliance has been preparing for the new round.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:03   #45
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Consistently good as opposed to good for 1 round and crap for 3, like some alliances you mean? Anyways, you're missing the point, how have we disappointed? We're doing as expected.
If you are doing as expected you are not exceeding expectations, hence you are not impressing anyone.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:04   #46
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Desse, I am not a retard. There is a distinct difference between 'disappointing' and 'as expected'.
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:05   #47
The Real Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
If you are doing as expected you are not exceeding expectations, hence you are not impressing anyone.
But just because they aren't impressing, doesn't mean they are disappointing though. He wants to know why they are disappointing, not why they aren't impressing

Exode, please answer his question
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 18:21   #48
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for everyone feeling impressed by us

As for others who impressed me. Insomnia pops to mind due to the ok average, as well as 1up (though that was more or less expected). LCH has been doing very nicely so far, they've suffered last night and it will be interesting to see if they can keep on impressing now

Pr0nstars impressed me most with their split thingy, which was better than Absolute falling apart
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:28   #49
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia
Thanks for everyone feeling impressed by us

As for others who impressed me. Insomnia pops to mind due to the ok average, as well as 1up (though that was more or less expected). LCH has been doing very nicely so far, they've suffered last night and it will be interesting to see if they can keep on impressing now

Pr0nstars impressed me most with their split thingy, which was better than Absolute falling apart
How could I disagree with that.

Pr0nstars fooking rox0r
Unread 17 Nov 2004, 19:44   #50
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
^^Posted after;

Quote:
SiN have impressed me. HR havent, they suck
\o/

Anyways, this topic applied to alliances 6-15, enough of those top5 big-headed bashers
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Closed Thread