User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2006, 17:49   #101
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
Re: ND whats your plan?

How is it possible that ND had 81 planets yesterday? I thought there was a max of 80 planets?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 18:09   #102
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
How is it possible that ND had 81 planets yesterday? I thought there was a max of 80 planets?
pa bug???
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 19:31   #103
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo

H3ll is still ingame but hes not included in the numbers
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 19:39   #104
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Thank you for becoming my nomination for post of the round.

<3
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:28   #105
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
forgive me for my memory, but you're wrong here
only round where we did that was r15 against exi.. in r16 we even fought 1up a LONG time untill sid came to us and said it wasn't worth it for them to hit us anymore so they stopped (not us)
in the past there are alot more examples, which I can't really bring to memory anymore since my memory is utter shite and I didn't play from r10.5 till 14
and this round we've fought face-to-face against angels/tof/vsn long enough to count aswell, not our fault they nearly died :/
Its okay, I suffer from having a terrible memory too and feel your pain. Ill deal with this issue when I reply to lokken and Buly. In the end you cant count Angels/ToF/VsN this round due to the fluid politics and target changing that most sides have done.

You have improved over the rounds, specially since I played actively, I just think you could do better and think you sell yourselves short.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:33   #106
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain
They really think they can roid race exi. Haha
Now both ND and exi go for easy roids. Along with their muppet alliances ofc. All that exi has to do is spend resources and they'll probably catch up if not even pass ND in score. But they have another advantage(s) also. They can recruit up to 30 members(yes they have scanners and cov oppers in tag, news scans show their scanners/cov oppers defending in ally with minimum posible eta). So I'm like 100% exi won't change anything atm. It would be wrong to break the NAP with ND. They will only break it in the last week, roid the shit out of ND, get tons of XP probably and easily win without even recruit any other members. And then, when round ends they'll go ''Haha, we wtfpwned you all with half member base'' which is kinda true.
Now, obviously ND has the ball. Going to war with exi alone would be suicide, they probably won't do it unless they get help from other alliances. But whos gonna help ND now? I, for once, although I'm like 100% anti exi, I wouldn't help ND, I'd even attack them when/if a war with exi starts. Why? Because they're dumb mofos, because they NAPed exi in the first place, because no respectable ally claiming/willing(lol) to go for #1 should NAP exi.
And there is the 3rd scenario, where whole Universe goes to war against exi, with organised attacks, defences(yes), fleetcatches. Utopical scenario really and I doubt even that will help stopping exi. It would be a nice beating exi would probably get though. But round kinda died a week ago, only ND and exi keep on playing atm.
Good luck ND, finding allies at this stage of round, keep it up exi, round's almost over.

Right. Arnt you the guy who moaned a few rounds back for the fact you were cheating to get the number one position in the last 3 weeks in the round from 'suicides' (ie your friends crashing on you on purpose) And you moaned becuase PA Team stopped you? Forgive me if i dont take anything you say seriously.

Now, you claim you have no respect for ND allying with Exi. What caused this to happen? Was it the fact Angels/tof/vsn/P|M attacked ND so it was 4 on 1? Yes i think so. You keep forgetting to mention the fact YOU with your crap pollitics forced them to do allie with exi. Or would you expect ND to fight a war with 4 on 1? Dont be stupid. And lets face it, hearltess hit it on the head completly when he said that if ND go to war with exi, the angels block would then join in on hitting ND. Becuase thats what they are like. The REAL cowards. ND as far as i can see used a scanrio they were put in by the angels block. And they have used it well. Now looking at pilkara i can see tbh exi havent gained that much on ND. Infact, ND are holding there own. So im curious as to why people keep claiming there loosing? Are we trying to force ND to target exi with shite propoganda? I think so. And lets face it, if people care so much about this exi situation, why dont tof, angels and omen attack exi themselves with what forces they have left? Of course, that would take the plan away of making ND do it, then roiding ND for free roids. Also, why are VSN now napped with exi? Heard some lovely rumours regarding this issue, is this true? If so, i find it hillarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
anyone else but me bored of the ND hypocrisy?

they got angels to attack eXi under the pretence that they were the #1 alliance and that it was theyre responcibility to do something about eXilitions rise to the top.

Angels attacked exilition forcing exi to respond. while angels were being hit by exi, ND took that point to get Omen and LCH to attack angels with them thus bashing the absolute shit out of Angels causeing them to loose 1st place to ND.

ND are now 18 million score in the lead and refuse to do exactly what they accused Angels of not doing yet sit there on their high horses calling Angels shit. why is that?

They have gotten other alliances to do theyre dirty work for them and its a tad bit pathetic imho

hop off the fence and fight please ND.....for your own reputation atleast (you cant roid race exilition and you know it!)

i know your military organisation has gone down a notch since Gate left your asses, but im sure that you can attack an alliance with 31 members less than you
Again.. im not even playing this round and i saw myself how Angels and there block targetted ND and Omen forcing omen and ND to find each other. Whats all this crap about ND and omen allying to take down Angels while they hit exi? I obviously must of missed that when Omen and ND were getting bashed against 4 alliances in the top 6. Sorry mek but thats such a pointless post.

So in conclusion, will people like rain please stop using this same old speech in each thread regarding ND and exi. Its boring, its pointless, and as i said in my first line, i wudnt take anyone who tried to cheat to first seriously.

gl ND

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 20 Nov 2006 at 20:46.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:34   #107
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
And ND vs. eXi alone r15 is the only time I've seen ND roll over and die. Quite understandabel though. Exi were very tough that round, and almost beat the entire universe on their own. I don't think any alliance could've taken them on alone that round.
What the **** have you been smoking?
eXilition were by no means alone. Yes, they were the best alliance that round, but they had Vgn/HR/Subh (iirc those were the 3) flaking for them for quite a lot of the round (iirc it began towards the end of the eXi vs 1up war), and then they had LCH join up with them to hit ND, thats 5 vs 2, get your facts straight please.

Also, it is arguable that 1up could have beaten eXi at the start of that round had eXi not had a bunch of "support planets" (I think it would have been a cool war, and yes, I did see some 200 roid planets with a bunch of beetles (iirc this was the most common ship) that did nothing but send def to eXi)
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:50   #108
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
eXilition were by no means alone. Yes, they were the best alliance that round, but they had Vgn/HR/Subh (iirc those were the 3) flaking for them for quite a lot of the round (iirc it began towards the end of the eXi vs 1up war), and then they had LCH join up with them to hit ND, thats 5 vs 2, get your facts straight please.
ND got a fair pasting from the eX/VGN/HR/Subh/LCH incs in round 15. It's no wonder we collapsed under those scales of incoming, giving ND's structure and the style with which its members played whilst I was there (and I have to say, that style is why I could never leave! ).

Not to tarnish eXi's victory in the slightest for that round, they were by far the best alliance and have pretty much thoroughly deserved every win they've got (even if their ruthlessness does frustrate some of those with a notion of 'honour' or similar).

ND's best performances were probably early-mid round 14 (when we fought reunion, who were more like our standard) and round 16, where we simply didn't give up against 1up (who always were a better alliance). ND had fought in plenty of wars whilst I was there (I remember fights against 1up, eXilition, LCH, Angels and Omen... pretty much every major player in PaX). Not all of them well judged, and very few of them genuinely successfully, but hindsight is a perfect science, and you cannot expect better than your members can give.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:52   #109
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Buly, first of all ive missed you! You always seem to play when I dont. Trying to tell me something?

Quote:
No, you are misstaken. We've been around long enough to know that this is a wargame. And we've played it on a high enough military level to know so. Please tell me what alliance other than Dragons, that you've been a part of, that has done that? HR military was indeed awesome while you ran it
I realise you know that it is a war game. What I do not understand is how you consistantly seem to avoid that side of the game. Perhaps you didnt have the confidence with your command team. That is understandable, it is still a shame though. The reason behind it is your problem, the effect is what I see as wasted potential.

I didnt ever 'run' things in Howling Rain. Afterall my biggest weakness had always been burning out (much like Gate). I had a long history of burnouts with Šragons and I didnt want to do the same to Howling Rain as it would of been a much bigger loss.

I merely pushed them to fulfil their potential and gave advice. To be honest HR did a simply amazing job during r11 and it is something I am very proud of. I also didnt burn out and even had a quite nice planet (god that is an awful lot of hastle and stress, never again!).

In the end I can happily say that HR achieved more than anyone would have expected, including myself. It showed how much you can get out of an alliance that starts the round out of the top10 and barely has 15 active planets.

It is a pity my attempts at cooperation with NewDawn fell through before r12, which left me entirely demoralised. We would of been great partners and complimented each other well.

Quote:
From what I've been around after I quit the first time, and this is only r15 and r18 since PAX came out, I've seen ND do it though. Like the fighting against 1up that cura came up with. Imo we also had a 1 on 1 vs. Angels r15 for quite some time and we did fairly well then.

And ND vs. eXi alone r15 is the only time I've seen ND roll over and die. Quite understandabel though. Exi were very tough that round, and almost beat the entire universe on their own. I don't think any alliance could've taken them on alone that round.
You rolled over and died in both r14 (vs 1up) and r15 (vs eXi). Round 15 is not quite that simple as the politics at the time meant it wasnt always a straight war between you and another fresh alliance. With 1up and eXi kicking around you were a drop in the pond in comparison.

Quote:
What propaganda? Now it's time for me to pull the "get a clue" card infront of your face and point and laugh seeing a ridiculous statement like that.

Sure, I agree. ND aren't a big military power, but we're still able to hurt our enemies. Then again, what alliances have actually been true military powers these past rounds? I can actually only mention 2 alliances, and we all know who they are. Otherwise I see no other alliances around that have been much more of a military power than ND. I see alot of equals, but nobody better.
The propoganda is the same overconfident bulshy talk that I see over and over. NewDawn can talk the talk but has so far failed to walk the walk.

Indeed you fall behind 1up and eXi. Just because the other alliances are shit too isnt an excuse to not strive for better. NewDawn has always had the potential for more, as have other alliances. I think you missed out due to a lack of real confidence in yourselves (reguardless of all the talk on the forums!). That is essentially what I was getting at. It is more important you convince yourselves before you attempt to convince Alliance Discussions!

Love you long time!
-Zo0f

Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:53   #110
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Both Subh and VGN have made it very clear that they did not flak for eXilition. Why are you bringing this up again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I didn't say that all - because it's not true. eXil first approached us about a third of a way into the round, after 1up/Angels teamed up and ND joined in. This was for a NAP, which we accepted. Anything even resembling attack co-operation didn't begin until a while after that.

There was no agreement before the round, nothing, nada.
Quote:
Also, it is arguable that 1up could have beaten eXi at the start of that round had eXi not had a bunch of "support planets" (I think it would have been a cool war, and yes, I did see some 200 roid planets with a bunch of beetles (iirc this was the most common ship) that did nothing but send def to eXi)
1) Vipers
2) OH PLEASE GOD NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LET'S NOT GET INTO THIS DEBATE AGAIN.
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 20:56   #111
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
ND's best performances were probably early-mid round 14 (when we fought reunion, who were more like our standard) and round 16, where we simply didn't give up against 1up (who always were a better alliance).
I'd add Round 12, when ND beat HR in a long war despite the two alliances initially appearing to be very closely matched.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 00:27   #112
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Is NDs plan to goto war with eXi or go to war with Angels-omen ?
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 00:31   #113
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Is NDs plan to goto war with eXi or go to war with Angels-omen ?
hm i thought nd and exi had a nap so that question sounds like you guys are getting worried or something
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 03:00   #114
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

The thought of replying to such a well thought out (and LONG) post actually scares me, but as you put the effort in it would be rude not to reply. So here goes......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Even Sid has said people think it is a WAR game but it isn't a war game because the stats don't allow it to be a war game. It's meant to be a game, there are elements of a war game, but it's all about score accumulation.
Planetarion will always be a war game because that is all it allows for. Politics are part of war and fighting is all that Planetarion supports. Sure we have moved on from the days where there was a clear frontline between blocks and even alliances. Now things are much more fluid but Planetarion maintains its war roots. If you want to win a round at some point you need to strong arm your rivals. 1up have done such.

I hope that is a better explanation.

Quote:
Well let's have a look at ND's 4 previous attempts to scale the heights:

Round 12: Hit LCH (or are you going to deny they were a military power?) who turned on ND, containing ND's score resulting in a 1up victory. On top of that, we had to deal with your shower.
The mere idea anyone would call LCH a military power after watching them during r11 and r12 makes me giggle inside! They had serious intel problems often hitting 1up planets that were not even 1up. They also had problems where their big players would either NAP or simply avoid the enemy. All in all it is impressive that they held you off for aslong as they did.

Quote:
Round 14: 3 or 4 alliances disband, universe ends up as a 2 v 1 fight of 1up/Reunion versus ND, which ND couldn't possibly win (unless you're insane and think we're some kind of superhumans), so playing for rank was the only option.
Three or four alliances disbanded because they attempted to fight 1up while you sat back and watched. After everyone with testicles had been removed it was your turn. You didnt even launch a single attack on 1up. That was pathetic.

Quote:
Round 15: Played pretty poorly but still only lost because of XP, which when Asc used it a round later, everyone claimed the game engine needed changing, because it wasn't the result everyone wanted. Fought with Exilition for first place, lost with 3 days left.
You were only that high because you had managed to mostly avoid the large battles raging back and forth, yet again when it was your turn you didnt show up for the fight. Quite the same as the round before.

Quote:
Round 16: Actually took a good fight to 1up, but everyone lost motivation once Ascendancy went BAM! and passed everyone and you couldn't actually fight Ascendancy.
I have no personal experience of this round so wont comment. I cannot give a worthy reply. Perhaps someone else would like to comment on this round?

Quote:
I don't see where you get your opinion from. We do what we have to, and we do what we can. I'm sorry we didn't hit 1up in round 14 but it was thoroughly moronic to get annihilated when you can simply resort to taking a heavy beating and getting the best rank we could. You say we do x, but you never quote examples. I've quoted 4 examples which show that your opinion makes no sense.
I get my opinion because all through life ive been a fighter. I fight when I lose and I fight when I win, always doing my best. I fight because that is the only way to reach my potential. When I look at NewDawn I see the same potenital but no will to fight for it. When you get the chance to impress people and fight for a victory you seem to take the easy path. Winning is not easy, sometimes you have to take the risk and go for it.

Quote:
Gate is an excellent player who put in tons of effort to ND and it was rarely reciprocated to him. If it had been we'd have won a lot more rounds than we have now - if he'd been 1up or exilition, a lot of alliances would have had hell to pay. When it worked for Gate, ND could pretty much square up to a lot of alliances who might be regarded as better than us. The problem was getting turn out from the ND members and eventually from Gate himself, because like a lot of the best players - he burned out.

If there's only one thing he would have learned, it's that he couldn't stick playing to his level for a whole round any more. Quitting was one of the best decisions he could make, because he didn't feel committed to PA, his life is probably now a better one and we weren't over relying on him any more either.
Gate is one of the players I admire most, mainly because he fought so hard for ND when he could of played with 'better' people. Which is something special - loyalty. What I meant with my comment about him was that during r14 even he was quite cocky about how good ND were. He gave it a fair bit of lip and even stated you could give 1up a decent fight. When it came to actions ND folded and went under. I think Gate realised ND wasnt upto scratch then and I think some of you need to do the same now.

In the end I think we can all agree Gate rocks, no matter what happens! Miss you Gate!

(note: I have written this over a period of about 8 hours, I had a sleep and went boxing in the middle. So if anything doesnt make sense I appologise, its now 2am and I cannot be assed to reread it all.)

Unread 21 Nov 2006, 03:13   #115
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'd add Round 12, when ND beat HR in a long war despite the two alliances initially appearing to be very closely matched.
I suggest you do some research as in terms of the conflict between ND and HR it was very much a copy of r11. HR were launching quite a well organised and focused attack on NewDawn and rarely ever suffered any NewDawn incomming ourselves. It ended up being other alliances that did all the damage to HR.

At that point in time I think NewDawn had about the most incompetent Military team that existed in Planetarion. If you attacked them early they simply defended with everything they had. Eliminating their own chance of counter attack.

edit: and lets not forget their agreements with 1up eh?

Last edited by Zo0f; 21 Nov 2006 at 03:31.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 04:49   #116
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was loads of stuff in your post, a lot of it wrong, misinformed, but arguing with you about it would be boring for everyone and be like getting blood out of a stone, so i'll just pick up from here:

Quote:
Gate is one of the players I admire most, mainly because he fought so hard for ND when he could of played with 'better' people. Which is something special - loyalty. What I meant with my comment about him was that during r14 even he was quite cocky about how good ND were. He gave it a fair bit of lip and even stated you could give 1up a decent fight. When it came to actions ND folded and went under. I think Gate realised ND wasnt upto scratch then and I think some of you need to do the same now.
Here your logic completely collapses. On the one hand you expect us to be a military powerhouse and condemn us for not being good enough yet say we should accept this (so what are we meant to be idealist or defeatist?) and then you condemn our political play, because we keep playing for the easiest moves because we're weak (which you implied we were) which means that taking the hard ones would make no sense whatsoever. No one pretends that ND is the greatest military force in planetarion, we just expect our members to turn up and be sensible with their fleets.

Quote:
(note: I have written this over a period of about 8 hours, I had a sleep and went boxing in the middle. So if anything doesnt make sense I appologise, its now 2am and I cannot be assed to reread it all.)
I don't think you have any kind of concept as to how you work with a group of players like NewDawn and how you can give yourself a chance of getting somewhere with them. Angels had a block to try and intimidate us into a certain course of action and we were put in an impossible position, we cannot please everyone, got out of it and we did well for ourselves, yet people just want to throw stones and be bitter about it but for us it's nothing new.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 05:06   #117
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

I will say to all that once again this has been a well played round by Exil. Gotta hand it to them, they tend to be on top of the game a little more than then rest it seems. They may not be top spot but they have ****all value and im sure serious resources saved up.

well played so far.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 15:16   #118
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
There was loads of stuff in your post, a lot of it wrong, misinformed, but arguing with you about it would be boring for everyone and be like getting blood out of a stone, so i'll just pick up from here:
Nice try. Im known for a few things but bias and bullshit arent among them. It is easier to dismiss what I said than actually have to face it though isnt it?

Quote:
Here your logic completely collapses. On the one hand you expect us to be a military powerhouse and condemn us for not being good enough yet say we should accept this (so what are we meant to be idealist or defeatist?) and then you condemn our political play, because we keep playing for the easiest moves because we're weak (which you implied we were) which means that taking the hard ones would make no sense whatsoever. No one pretends that ND is the greatest military force in planetarion, we just expect our members to turn up and be sensible with their fleets.
At no point have I expected NewDawn to be a military powerhouse. All I expected was that you tried. Which has yet to happen.

I actually commend your political play, especially the more recent stuff. My issue is with the fact that whenever it comes to the time where you need to fight for a victory you appear to simply give up and let the other side win.

The last sentence shows the problem, no-one magically becomes a military force. Even alliances like 1up and eXi had some pretty terrible members. It is the commands job to get the best out of their members. If that is all you expect that is all you will get.

Quote:
I don't think you have any kind of concept as to how you work with a group of players like NewDawn and how you can give yourself a chance of getting somewhere with them. Angels had a block to try and intimidate us into a certain course of action and we were put in an impossible position, we cannot please everyone, got out of it and we did well for ourselves, yet people just want to throw stones and be bitter about it but for us it's nothing new.
I have spent most of my time in Planetarion working with NewDawn or your members. The only time ive failed at something with ND was forming a mixed BG (and political links to go with it) in r12. Not everyone saw eye to eye with me there on either side and thats fine.

The difference is im not trying to get you to do anything now. I have no loyalty to anyone playing Planetarion and I havent since PaX. After seeing quite a few posts from ND members, once again cocky and arrogant, I thought it was time someone said something.

Where did the rant about this round come from? I havent mentioned anything about that so far. Infact you can put all that aside because what is comming up is the important bit. Will you fight for the win or will you, once again, roll over and let someone else take it?

Unread 21 Nov 2006, 17:58   #119
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK i'll give you a full response to everything you've written when I've got the time then.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 19:05   #120
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
Nice try. Im known for a few things but bias and bullshit arent among them. It is easier to dismiss what I said than actually have to face it though isnt it?
Im sure ND HC cry themselves to sleep every night because ZoOf is dissapointed in them.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 19:24   #121
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'm sure you know better than to post like that too
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 19:44   #122
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

No he doesnt Jerome. Just look in my sig.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 21 Nov 2006 at 19:59.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 19:44   #123
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'm sure you know better than to post like that too
Huh?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 02:13   #124
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Is it just me that gets sick of everyone wanking themselves off about how good Gate is/was?

He was a good player and did a lot for ND but the way he still gets praise is a bit over the top, as I'm sure he'll agree.
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 23:14   #125
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Its funny now because Angels and Omen are hitting ND. ND has to hit omen and angels. Exil roiding better than ND, plus defending thier roids better. Exil gained 6 mil on ND in 2 days. ND can't handle constant focused incoming.
ND will end 3rd.
Ok now I see what you guys were trying to do. You had me fooled like you were going for the win fellas.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 00:00   #126
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

You got it almost right there...
Omen/Angels/ToF/Vision/+others are hitting ND.

EX only gets some “random” hits, nothing major at all.

It’s actually funny to see how afraid (lack of skills) everyone is
when it comes to give EX a full force attack/s.

The merge will have none what so ever impact on who will win the round now…..

Hat of for EX…..
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 01:05   #127
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

if and when ND falls behind exi we'll take down Amen with us, no way there winning this rd
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 01:25   #128
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

as it looks now the political situation wont really change in the near future, and the situation and the time is working for eXi. The only possibility for a politics change as far as I see it, is ND giving up there outroiding strategy as it allready failed badly and cut their ties with eXi.
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 01:46   #129
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Which would be retarded seeing as how we're already getting raped by vsn/amen/tof. -8% last night, add on exi and that number turns to like -15%
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 03:05   #130
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandAdm Thrawn
as it looks now the political situation wont really change in the near future, and the situation and the time is working for eXi. The only possibility for a politics change as far as I see it, is ND giving up there outroiding strategy as it allready failed badly and cut their ties with eXi.
lollollollollollollollollol

Is there someone bitter that after they tried to beat the shit out of nd and failed miserably, they are now going to hand the round to exi because they keep on focussing on nd? Dude, it's Dubious No-win's task to stop exi. Especially now that they are #1 alliance. Expecting the #2 alliance to suddenly start working for you is like waiting for jesus second return. Or for you to have some bum sex. I mean giving, not receiving. Sorry mods, I could not resist. Guess it's the next 4 week ban.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 07:51   #131
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Which would be retarded seeing as how we're already getting raped by vsn/amen/tof. -8% last night, add on exi and that number turns to like -15%
you prolly didnt get me: if ND breaks up with eXi, I dont see the point why we should continue the war with you - this is just talking for myself btw.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 09:09   #132
themast
Punk

Quote:
you prolly didnt get me: if ND breaks up with eXi, I dont see the point why we should continue the war with you - this is just talking for myself btw.

hahahaha. considering it was that angels wanted to wipe ND off the face of the map
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 09:52   #133
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So let me get this straight..

First Angels tries this tactic on ND but fail miserably, they nearly die and ND gets #1 position. This all because Angels tried to force ND to attack eXi by hitting ND. Obviously this didn't work as Angels got wtfowned.

Now Angels get their buddy-nearly-dead-alliance Omen in on the fun and try the EXACT same thing again. Knowing it didn't work the first time and also knowing that ND didn't like being threathened the first time. And you expect ND to suddenly say "Oh when you look at it THAT way it all makes sense!"?

In the mean time Angels and Omen - under the pretence of saving this round from evil eXi - attack ND and not eXi (because we all know we defeat an enemy by just ignoring them, right?) making sure eXi can break the 23m gap they had and were only closing by 100k max per day before FO's little move. Now however they are closing in more like 2m per day.

So please FO, don't pretend you're doing this to save this game or to prevent eXi from winning, admit the only reason u're doing it is because you have a grudge against ND because they outplayed you earlier this round and you're now back with a vengeance.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 10:35   #134
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Some peoples logic amazes me.

I am not going in to who did what when and where as the is no point. I will stick to the facts as they are happening.

Fact 1: TOF and VSN (VSN/P|M) have been hitting ND for weeks now as puppets in some form for Angels,Omen,Amen.

Fact 2: Amen (Omen/Angels) Are now hitting ND

Fact 3: The core of 5 T7 alliances of old are now hitting ND

Fact 4: These above actions influence the politics of PA

Fact 5: ND will do what it does best tough it out and see it through. We wont moan, we wont complain about the amount of incs, we wont merge for the win, and we wont treat our member base like dogs by kicking them out on mass for the win.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 11:22   #135
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
if and when ND falls behind exi we'll take down Amen with us, no way there winning this rd
Heh this made me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
Fact 1: TOF and VSN (VSN/P|M) have been hitting ND for weeks now as puppets in some form for Angels,Omen,Amen.

Fact 2: Amen (Omen/Angels) Are now hitting ND

Fact 3: The core of 5 T7 alliances of old are now hitting ND
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADA
Fact 5: ND will do what it does best tough it out and see it through. We wont moan, we wont complain about the amount of incs, we wont merge for the win, and we wont treat our member base like dogs by kicking them out on mass for the win.
to you too.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 12:26   #136
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Fact 7: People who post about pia on PA boards usually suck ass.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 14:47   #137
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

FACT: Facts are far between in this thread (and on AD in general)

So far AD has brought me many a laugh tho, and been a exelent source of entertainment.
Truely the highligh of the round and what I will remeber the most when this round (finaly) is over.

Keep it up everyone
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 14:52   #138
GrandAdm Thrawn

Quote:

First Angels tries this tactic on ND but fail miserably, they nearly die and ND gets #1 position. This all because Angels tried to force ND to attack eXi by hitting ND. Obviously this didn't work as Angels got wtfowned.

Now Angels get their buddy-nearly-dead-alliance Omen in on the fun and try the EXACT same thing again. Knowing it didn't work the first time and also knowing that ND didn't like being threathened the first time. And you expect ND to suddenly say "Oh when you look at it THAT way it all makes sense!"?

In the mean time Angels and Omen - under the pretence of saving this round from evil eXi - attack ND and not eXi (because we all know we defeat an enemy by just ignoring them, right?) making sure eXi can break the 23m gap they had and were only closing by 100k max per day before FO's little move. Now however they are closing in more like 2m per day.

So please FO, don't pretend you're doing this to save this game or to prevent eXi from winning, admit the only reason u're doing it is because you have a grudge against ND because they outplayed you earlier this round and you're now back with a vengeance.
well Im ToF and not Amen (as I prefer to call them), and from our side, current politics could well last till the end of the round. We are too far to behind to go for the win now anyways, and remembering ND earlier beat the crap out of us with their former allys (LCH, Omen), its a pleasure to return the favour every day and night till round is over

Its on you ND and on Amen to decide to go on like that and therebye hand over the victory to eXi without even challanging them. I for myself, and I could imagine Im not alone in my ally, would also be happy to take a more daring political position and go after eXi with our allies, but there is obviously no way doing so as long as the war with you guys continues.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 15:24   #139
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We didn't hit ND full force before ND started planetpicking us, fyi.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 15:42   #140
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Obviously.

Quote:
You miss the part where you planetpicked us on our first night as an alliance. Of course we should just have ignored that and done galaxyraids - or even better(!) hit eXilition for you?

Quote:
Show me where someone has given such a pretence, please? And give me some good reasons why we would want ND on top instead of eXilition? Because you clearly seem to imply that there is no way we will win on ourself. Help us pick a winner then? Heh.

Quote:
Noone did.

Edit: For the record, GrandAdm Thrawn doesn't post on behalf of anyone in FO.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 24 Nov 2006 at 15:53.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 17:00   #141
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'll go back and read the thread later, but from what I can see:

ND have LCH
Angels/Omen have ToF and VisioN
eXilition are currently on their own
ND/eX are linked

Omen/Angels/ToF/VisioN/P|M are targetting ND, ND/LCH/eX are replying in kind. Is this correct?

If so, it seems to me that ND have three options:

- stick it out fighting angels/omen block. Downside of this is that they are then almost certainly consigned to 2nd or third place. Upside is that they didn't bow to being bullied. If alliances actually remember this for once (same happened r12/14/15 iirc), then they may not try it on ND next round (although I don't hold much hope).

- turn on eXi with Angels/Omen block. Risking eX retaliation (they will naturally threaten ND first so ND will be less likely to defect). If and when victory is achieved, ND get plastered by Angels/Omen block. Upside is... well, I can't see one. They will end second or third, proven that they fold when bullied and pissed off eXi.

- Work their asses off politically to build up a powerful block of their own, or cut a deal with ToF/VsN. Turning on eXilition to knock them out first, and then having a superior block to try and play catchup on Angels/Omen. However, this requires going up against the cores of two good alliances, and some fantastic political luck.

If the politics don't work out for #3, then I don't see ND having a choice other than to play MAD strategy with Angels/Omen. I'd be interested in alternate views, but the other options look slightly insane atm.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 22:45   #142
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nicely narrowed down gap to #1 by eXilition, should make for a violent enough round end I'd imagine.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 22:49   #143
rain

rain can only hope to improve

ahahahhaha
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 22:50   #144
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Nicely narrowed down gap to #1 by eXilition, should make for a violent enough round end I'd imagine.
Shouldn't we make a separate thread whining about their merge?
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:03   #145
Red-

Red- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these partsRed- is infamous around these parts

To all the ND hangarounds and whiners.

ND / LCH / xVx / Ascendancy / TGV coordinates a hell of a lot together.

So its clear to anyone with half a statistics program running the data from incomings whats going on.

But ofcause half of you dumbwit fecks woulndt know if a train hit ya in the head :P
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:11   #146
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy Coordinates what now?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:20   #147
GrandAdm Thrawn

fun - so the rumours of the out of tag were right, Id guess,
or were they hiden in omen, till they "cleaned up"

anyhow, seems everyone using lamer tactics this round - except us ofc
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:28   #148
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fun - so the rumours of the out of tag were right, Id guess,
or were they hiden in omen, till they "cleaned up"

anyhow, seems everyone using lamer tactics this round - except us ofc
Not really, they obviously sent you to irritate us on AD.

Also, stop being so incredibly stupid. Our added members come from a merge, read jesters post.

Red- you're a ****ing moron if you think Ascendancy is having ANY coordination whatsoever. Go fetch some brains with your statistics program...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:42   #149
GrandAdm Thrawn

indeed there was a mail at 19:25 that alliance mergers have been removed and you merged when exactly?

seeing it merging is so hip these days we should have asked censored alliance for a merger

Last edited by GrandAdm Thrawn; 24 Nov 2006 at 23:59.
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 23:46   #150
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

i think he's onto something! give the man a beer!