User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:25   #151
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Ascendancy - winners of Round 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
On another note, I never found it too odd that the stats were very xp friendly this round, as jester wasnt really in a position to win or be in an alliance trying to win. Seems i was wrong?

Coincidence?
If he's been planning it all along then he's managed to fool everyone, including me
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:25   #152
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
Seeing as the original intent with Ascendancy was to just hang around, be inactive, launch a few fleets - see what happens - this is more of a freak accident than anything else?
freak accident that you didnt add 8 of your biggest planets to the tag?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:26   #153
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

well this game is completely f***ed , when PA crew eliminates XP and you actually have to fight to win, It may be ok, I'll be damned if I pay for this rediculous crap again. Nice that the alliance creator also created the stats....and ofcourse he had no idea it would turn out like this....

freak accident my ass
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:27   #154
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
On another note, I never found it too odd that the stats were very xp friendly this round, as jester wasnt really in a position to win or be in an alliance trying to win. Seems i was wrong?
Ascendancy won without trying.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:28   #155
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaticks
Seeing as the original intent with Ascendancy was to just hang around, be inactive, launch a few fleets - see what happens - this is more of a freak accident than anything else?
Well, did we do anything else in the end? I cannot remember spending more than 45 minutes looking for three targets a day and then check in at work to see max xp or total fleet crash. And of course the casual chit-chat hour every now and then. I guess lots of people could enjoy playing this way.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:28   #156
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
If he's been planning it all along then he's managed to fool everyone, including me
I'm afraid that hidden set of stats with 50,000 armour for leviathans that only ascendancy get to use is going to come out sooner or later rob
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:28   #157
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

Coincidence?
So are you saying jester is bad or that everybody else is stupid for not adapting to the stats?

I dont like these stats nor this playstyle, but thats a personal preference. They adapted, they might win.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:28   #158
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Ascendancy won without trying.
so why did you choose not to add all the members?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:29   #159
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
freak accident that you didnt add 8 of your biggest planets to the tag?
More like a freak accident that we would actually win.

Our aim was to finish higher than f-crew!!!!

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:30   #160
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
So are you saying jester is bad or that everybody else is stupid for not adapting to the stats?

I dont like these stats nor this playstyle, but thats a personal preference. They adapted, they might win.
Everyone else is stupid for not adapting. you are talking to the guy who left his previous alliance because they wouldnt xp whore this round.

They adapted why? Did jester create the stats as part of his plan to get an xp whore alliance to #1? his xp whore alliance?

Whatever was the case, Jester shouldnt ever be allowed near the stats again.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:30   #161
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
More like a freak accident that we would actually win.

Our aim was to finish higher than f-crew!!!!
Was that our aim before or after we set "finish higher than angels"?
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:32   #162
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
so why did you choose not to add all the members?
Too much effort.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:32   #163
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Was that our aim before or after we set "finish higher than angels"?
I didn´t expect Angels to last a round.

Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:33   #164
Heartless

Quote:
Everyone else is stupid for not adapting. you are talking to the guy who left his previous alliance because they wouldnt xp whore this round.

They adapted why? Did jester create the stats as part of his plan to get an xp whore alliance to #1? his xp whore alliance?

I offer you a deal: We keep Jester away from the stats and you away from these boards. Everyone had the same chance to spot the exploit. Actually it took us until pt 50 or so when bwtmc and me spotted the "ziks cannot harm ter pods" flaw. I could still kick jester in the nuts for not telling us.
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:35   #165
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I offer you a deal: We keep Jester away from the stats and you away from these boards. Everyone had the same chance to spot the exploit. Actually it took us until pt 50 or so when bwtmc and me spotted the "ziks cannot harm ter pods" flaw. I could still kick jester in the nuts for not telling us.
You forgot to mention Asc was supposed to be an inactives only alliance which turned out to be exactly like it (and that it was founded AFTER stats were finished afaik)
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:37   #166
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
This is not the case, at all. Jester made absolutly no comments to anyone about the stats. I had a 5 minute squint at the formula and the stats, then told everyone in #linux to XP whore to **** with Terran. It's so ****ing transparent, everyone that didn't see it must have had their eyes shoved up their arse.
you just insulted 2581 players with 1 post

keep it on!

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:38   #167
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I can remember jester and lok discussing going cath/xan and teaming up for attacks. Poor old lokken even went xan in the end
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:38   #168
Europatriot
zz-crew MMC

Europatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura aboutEuropatriot has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I agree, he said I should play Cat*

*(lies, never spoke about it to him, do play Cat though *cries*)
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:53   #169
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

High Five
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 22:54   #170
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

"gutted"

jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 23:08   #171
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well done Ascendancy.

I hope this does the game a favour - it's highlighting how ridiculous the XP situation is. We all knew it needed fixing - this just confirms it. I hope PA team realise this for next round
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 23:24   #172
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

High Five!
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:02   #173
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

yes well done to Ascendancy for a hollow win, i bet your all wanking in the corner now.

i really do hope XP in Rd17 will be gone or at least sorted out
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:02   #174
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I demand PA crew to show total value on the universe alliances page
I guess there's nothing more to say other than: pwnd
Good job guys. Thank god this was a free round, else i'd be pissed :P
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:02   #175
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

I'm supprised you didn't wait untill the second last tick, now that would have been a sickener.

Those people who didn't see it coming.....lol

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:04   #176
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
I'm supprised you didn't wait untill the second last tick, now that would have been a sickener.

Those people who didn't see it coming.....lol

that really would piss people off. Even make players leave the game
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:06   #177
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
i dont think its possible to anymore, i believe theres been a time period at the end of the round where alliances cannot recruit anyone to suddenly appear at #1 hours before the game ends
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:07   #178
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
i dont think its possible to anymore, i believe theres been a time period at the end of the round where alliances cannot recruit anyone to suddenly appear at #1 hours before the game ends
only counted for merging - recruiting was always possible afaik.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:11   #179
The_Fish
ND

jupp is correct.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:13   #180
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
yes well done to Ascendancy for a hollow win, i bet your all wanking in the corner now.

Why is the win hollow ?

And we are actually having a good laugh at some of the posts made so far

Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:14   #181
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I demand PA crew to show total value on the universe alliances page
I've been asking for them to do that for 4 rounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
I really hope they sort XP for r17 as well
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:45   #182
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Just a little sidenote, which is totally offtopic, how come caths sucks every time jester makes the stats? Do you really hate caths that bad?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:48   #183
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

People just didn't use the race properly. (this time)
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 00:58   #184
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

And another thing that strikes me is, you knew that nobody could hurt you guys, since you are all XP.. But still you didnt add 8 of your largest players before late in the round, how come?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:02   #185
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
stratagy
What the man said.. and to piss you off

HIGH FIVE!
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:04   #186
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

twas 8 of the largest?

shocking
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:47   #187
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Why is the win hollow ?

And we are actually having a good laugh at some of the posts made so far
As hollow as my heart

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:48   #188
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Good job, jester

Well deserved, in a way.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:52   #189
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
Good job, jester

Well deserved, in a way.
He deserves little.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 01:58   #190
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
ive seen this thread and i can honestly say you guys complain too much.
To me Ascendany is the perfect example of a well stuctured alliance that obviously cooperated extremely well. GO ASCENDANCY!
that they are on top doest mean they were well organized and stuff! I bet it was more BG than anything else this rnd as this Round was no real Alliance Round anyways. it was kinda designed for Solo-Raids (cheers Dav)!

defence was pretty much worthless!so I guess Ascendancy are just a bunch of players who knew how to play this rnd! XP + Low Value+ 3fleeting 4tw!

If 1up would have been BG style this rnd we had seen a nice battle^^

To the Creators if they read it:

Absolut Boring this Rnd! No real Wars, No Blocks, No Alliance Needed, No Fun!

P.S: Congratz to Ascendancy for winning this rnd,well done *applauds*

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 02:09   #191
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK, I am starting to get unhappy with this thread as a moderator, so I shall issue my first warning with regards to this thread.

I am not happy with any of the lauding up by any of the ascendancy members on this thread, as quite frankly, taking the situation as a whole, it's pretty close to trolling in my view so while I'm unsure as to whether any rules have been broken as of yet, consider this a friendly warning. If you want to give informative posts, provide interesting points of discussion on the topic then as ever, you are all most welcome.

But I will not tolerate posts by anyone that are going to start an all out flame war, however hilarious it may sound for the neutral.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 02:28   #192
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Right, I am off.

If I see any shitness, it'll be highly likely you won't have an account in the morning for a time. Usually I don't take this step, but as this is such an inflammatory thread, it's the only way it can be left unattended.

If you come and complain, you can't say you weren't warned.
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 03:21   #193
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
And another thing that strikes me is, you knew that nobody could hurt you guys, since you are all XP.. But still you didnt add 8 of your largest players before late in the round, how come?
It is true that some of the planets were large, but they wernt the 8 largest. I for one was already added to the tag. People were added and kicked to try to take focus away from us as the other allainces battled it out, putting htem in a weaker position. Wasn't really needed but still overall worked out better to show our true score later rather than sooner.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 03:41   #194
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
People just didn't use the race properly. (this time)
I think most people played the style pa was founded on realizing to late that something was amiss.

I also dont know why there have been numerous rounds were one race has more dominent ship stats than other races.

Quote:
This is not the case, at all. Jester made absolutly no comments to anyone about the stats. I had a 5 minute squint at the formula and the stats, then told everyone in #linux to XP whore to **** with Terran. It's so ****ing transparent, everyone that didn't see it must have had their eyes shoved up their arse.
So you speak for Jester now? And you know for 100% that Jester "made absolutly no comments to anyone about the stats" Given the fact that he is in the alliance that used these stats to all their potential is a bit to incriminating, so forgive me if I just dont believe you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
(and that it was founded AFTER stats were finished afaik)
Jester: Hmm ive just finished the stats and have made terrans the ultimate xp whores. If I only had an alliance we could win this round with no work....
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 03:48   #195
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
It is true that some of the planets were large, but they wernt the 8 largest. I for one was already added to the tag. People were added and kicked to try to take focus away from us as the other allainces battled it out, putting htem in a weaker position. Wasn't really needed but still overall worked out better to show our true score later rather than sooner.
You make it sound like Ascedancy actually did something this round. You did nothing. You aren't fit enough to even have a tag.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 03:53   #196
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

This is a sad day for PA.

PA needs more than "a little tweaking of the stats" or a "a slight change in the XP formula".

Thanks _A LOT_ to Ascendancy for pushing it into the PA Team's face so blatently. If they don't realize now that this needs deeper changes, PA will go down.

But just my opinion.

Quote:
Ask me once, I'll answer twice, cause what I know I'll tell.
Hate to say I told you so.
I'll keep that for later, I guess.

Cheers.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 03:59   #197
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor

So you speak for Jester now? And you know for 100% that Jester "made absolutly no comments to anyone about the stats" Given the fact that he is in the alliance that used these stats to all their potential is a bit to incriminating, so forgive me if I just dont believe you.

Well, he did ask me about the stats he was making. He asked alot of people about the stats he was making. We actualy had a beta to test the stats. SHOCKER!!!! Not only äszendäry was able to play that beta.......

Besides that, me having some "secret" stats-intel, i still picked Zik and played the "old" way.
It was fun
As I always try to have fun
Äs...whatever is no xp-whoring ally
Its a bunch of people that played the way they liked to do

May the Penis be with us!!

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 04:10   #198
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Well, he did ask me about the stats he was making. He asked alot of people about the stats he was making. We actualy had a beta to test the stats. SHOCKER!!!! Not only äszendäry was able to play that beta.......!
He made comments, he didnt make comments, im getting confused?
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 04:14   #199
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

/me hands Fyodor a beer

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2006, 05:01   #200
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

We all play by the stats that's given ?
Congrats to none yet, round is not over yet
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote