User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2005, 08:32   #51
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Top 3 Alliances this round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Just to sum it up- please tell me if im really way off, or if you mostly agree with this top3:

1- Cheaters/Need to get a life (Delete as appropriate)
2- Fencesitters
3- Fencesitters
Unread 31 May 2005, 09:46   #52
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by snra
1up: Never given up, although especially their start was not too easy. Special recognition of annoyance goes to mazzelaar.
Exil <3 me \o/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 10:00   #53
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Sorry for not sticking blindly to the topic, but I think others are worth mentioning as this round has been very interesting.

#1-EXilition - Extremely well played on all ends. People can say and think what they want, but the one being #1 when ticks end is the winner, such is the game! I personally know very little about them other than a few of their players and command. Gotten alot of trolling for which nothing has really been proven, and they do remain by far the biggest force this round. Well deserved Victory!

#2-Angels - Fencesitting and recruiting a total of 1 ex-Hydra member surely gave them the position they curretly hold...*sarcasm*
Funny how many AD pe0ns know so much more about that alliance than the people actually being members and their own command etc. Afaik they didn't break any rules, played the way they themselves chose to, so whether it in some peoples views were 'lame' tactics, it sure worked alot better than many others, see rank, average score, roidcount etc etc...

#3-NoS - Very surprising, in my eyes very positive and fun to see a long time alliance be back 'up there', I'm sure the TFD 'merge' ofc helped, but still they have done good as rankings show, and despite what some of the AD poster monsters might say, you don't end a round with such a rank/score/roids not attacking anyone... GoodGame NoS!

#4-SiNND - I can relate to them being in a situation where after they got biatchslapped badly that they choose to merge to keep the remainding members going and still be able to have fun, I totally support that and didn't mind the merger at all as they imho had a fair reason, seemingly atleast. Though I should mention that seeing ND fall below top 10 really made me smile wider than I have in a long time, being on their high pedestal after 1up carried them last round and their constant lame whining on AD (not judging all of their members ofc, I think its fairly obvious which few I refeer too), I really don't wish them much good for the future, too bad really as ND possibly is the oldest remaining alliance in PA? And I do remember back in the days when I really respected them. SiN as a newer alliance have gained my respect, they have fought good and climbed since they were formed, I hope to see SiN back on their own feet next round!

#5-LCH - As always a hard fighting alliance with alot of excellent players, lost quite a few before this round, but still going strong, had their ups and downs last few rounds, but I bet they will always be around, always fighting and having fun! Will always have my respect.

#6-WolfPack - Would have done so much better without the 'Hydra BG', might now have been as strong as they were for a long time this round, but I think in 'the bigger picture' they would have done better one their own, many alliances have felt the burning and difficulties of taking in BGs, I expect them to be back and stronger next round.

#7-1up - Probably the best alliance in PA ever since they started up, many controversies as they have both some of the best players in PA by far, but they also have the by far lamest jerks. Most of 1up I respect immensly for their skills & resilience in this game, and some selected members I have no respect for at all. Must be fun those priv channels of theirs I imagine with all those egos in one place.

#8-ToF - Keeps doing better every round they play, keep it going, doing excellent!

#9-HR - Used to be a respected and fun alliance from my point of view, but I think they are currently ranked at a more appropriate level of what is to be expected.

#10-Veneratio - Another fairly new alliance that keeps improving every round, know very little about them, but good going & keep it coming!

#11-ToT - Not top10 (yet) but definately worth mentioning. Excellent and dedicated players, always a major force to be reckoned, respect!

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:04   #54
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh
#4-SiNND - I can relate to them being in a situation where after they got biatchslapped badly that they choose to merge to keep the remainding members going and still be able to have fun, I totally support that and didn't mind the merger at all as they imho had a fair reason, seemingly atleast. Though I should mention that seeing ND fall below top 10 really made me smile wider than I have in a long time, being on their high pedestal after 1up carried them last round and their constant lame whining on AD (not judging all of their members ofc, I think its fairly obvious which few I refeer too), I really don't wish them much good for the future, too bad really as ND possibly is the oldest remaining alliance in PA? And I do remember back in the days when I really respected them. SiN as a newer alliance have gained my respect, they have fought good and climbed since they were formed, I hope to see SiN back on their own feet next round!

what made you lose respect for us?
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:05   #55
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

1. All my ND, 1up, and SiN galmates who despite the relentless incomings every night, we still managed to gladly launch def fleets for each other. Great job guys! This is probably one of the better rounds of PA ever.

2. Veneratio who dedicated all of their anti-DEs and anti-FI for my incs. We improved a LOT and I am very happy about what we have become.

3. Also a certain NoS member who told Coven MOs to attack his galmate (which is a Ven) because all his ships are out. Little did he know that Coven has been a friendly alliance to us for over 3 rounds now, so guess what happened... talk about intelligence, for God's sake, that was a good one.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:05   #56
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Don't keep saying ND are the oldest alliance in PA, you'll upset Wakey again.
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:06   #57
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
so guess what happened... talk
You declared war on Coven with a hilarious thread on AD?
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:15   #58
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
You declared war on Coven with a hilarious thread on AD?

No. Something more like what usually happens to a snitch.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 11:26   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
At least they're the oldest alliance after F-Crew
Unread 31 May 2005, 12:29   #60
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

yeah right
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 12:30   #61
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

as for the best 3 alliances... i would say exil and 1up in no particular order... if either of the 2 hadn't been around i think this would have been a very boring round. nicely played by both of their hc's imo.

rumad if you actually read the thread people aren't whining anymore about exil and cheating or whatever... so don't say stupid things and start it

last just a small hint to villeh... surprisingly enough it's not just 1 big ego fest in #private actually
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 12:40   #62
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
1. All my ND, 1up, and SiN galmates who despite the relentless incomings every night, we still managed to gladly launch def fleets for each other. Great job guys! This is probably one of the better rounds of PA ever.

2. Veneratio who dedicated all of their anti-DEs and anti-FI for my incs. We improved a LOT and I am very happy about what we have become.

3. Also a certain NoS member who told Coven MOs to attack his galmate (which is a Ven) because all his ships are out. Little did he know that Coven has been a friendly alliance to us for over 3 rounds now, so guess what happened... talk about intelligence, for God's sake, that was a good one.
This thread was about top 3 alliances, yet you talk bout single persons and such..
Unread 31 May 2005, 13:17   #63
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

excluding eXilition because i cant judge about my own alliance i would say

#1 ToT
#2 Angels
#3 1up

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 14:01   #64
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
To get a good idea why we did so good, just read following irc log, featuring one of our HC:s in action: log
Quote:
15:21] <GonZo`> i blame the people vncing him
Did I miss something here...?
Unread 31 May 2005, 14:20   #65
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Too right, we get no credit for our contribution to the game without ND trying to steal that title from us
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 14:45   #66
snra
[MDEL]

snra is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hint: Sense of humor.
Try reading the whole log.
Unread 31 May 2005, 14:46   #67
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

Quote:
Oh no, snra posted a log which proves we're cheating! Oh snra, how could you, now everyone knows! Seriously, get a clue heh vncing has already become an inside joke in exilition.
Unread 31 May 2005, 14:58   #68
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
last just a small hint to villeh... surprisingly enough it's not just 1 big ego fest in #private actually
More like 76 big ego fests.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 16:27   #69
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tof launched 27k cr at me:/ only of which 4k landed and died;(

err and also gg to every1

also a big ty to Angels for covering 25+ launches on my ass most nights, considering i suicided meh fleet about 18times this round:>

Last edited by Alki; 31 May 2005 at 16:35.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 17:59   #70
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a sense of humour perhaps?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:41   #71
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Too right, we get no credit for our contribution to the game without ND trying to steal that title from us
Do you have proof that F-Crew have been around longer than ND?

And anyways, we're the oldest remaining alliance that has ever done anything in PA
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:49   #72
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
as for the best 3 alliances... i would say exil and 1up in no particular order...
/me counts on his fingers
teknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:52   #73
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
as for the best 3 alliances... i would say exil and 1up in no particular order... if either of the 2 hadn't been around i think this would have been a very boring round. nicely played by both of their hc's imo.

rumad if you actually read the thread people aren't whining anymore about exil and cheating or whatever... so don't say stupid things and start it

Did I actually say anything at all aout cheating? Did you read my post properly?

Its patr of the same syndrome I wont deny that, but it was aimed at those gutter trashing alliances because of the politics they chose. Its too easy to say "there" politics won them the rund, but that is only part of the jigsaw. Saying fencesitting got them where they are shows little actually knowledge of how well or how badly an alliance has performed.

So I think i was on topic - wish you had read my reply properly though

And just to think I used to like you rubbing my nipples ;D
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:55   #74
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Its too easy to say "there" politics won them the rund, but that is only part of the jigsaw.
If you are referring to what I said, I believe I was right, their politics DID win them the round in my view. I wasn't complaining about that or saying it was bad, I was just picking that bit out as the part that they most excelled in this round, and in my view.
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:03   #75
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
a sense of humour perhaps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
Oh no, snra posted a log which proves we're cheating! Oh snra, how could you, now everyone knows! Seriously, get a clue heh vncing has already become an inside joke in exilition.
Quote:
Hint: Sense of humor.
Try reading the whole log.
Sigh. My theory that sewage has a better understanding of the nature of irony has proven true :/

Plus why talk about vncing in a private channel even if it is a 'joke'
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:08   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Satire?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:10   #77
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

And anyways, we're the oldest remaining alliance that has ever done anything in PA
Yeah like ride BlueTuba's coat tails. Without BTND ND would never had been anything

Quote:
Plus why talk about vncing in a private channel even if it is a 'joke'
To enjoy laughs making fun of people like you that have to come on here and accuse people of cheating to make the fact that you are getting owned this round less painful.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:53   #78
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Yeah like ride BlueTuba's coat tails. Without BTND ND would never had been anything
This is simply untrue.

At the end of round 3 the ND HC who defected off to Legion effectively left them alone having terminated our agreement. ND made their way back from that position by themselves.
Unread 31 May 2005, 20:24   #79
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

I think you give them too much credit here

However my posts are my opinion
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 20:40   #80
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Actually proof nope, however when the issue was raised a number of rounds ago it was decided between F-Crew, ND, IPC and LOST HC that the creation order went IPC -> F-Crew -> ND -> LOST.

As such its a fact that was agreed on by those in the know of these alliances

And how do you define acheiving something in PA. We have been considered a top alliance in the past which to me is acheiving something and unlike ND we actually survived r2 without having to 'disband' even though our incoming from WaC was considerably greater. And i'm sure we could be top 10 now if we threw away our beliefs and goals and just went chasing rankings no matter how much it conflicted with our original beliefs. As it is we havent ever done that, we still aim to have fun, we still aim to train new players, we dont resort to blocking, we dont become another alliances pupperts and we dont merge just to get ourselves out of trouble easierly
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 31 May 2005, 20:47   #81
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

err... wakey? did you miss all the posts earlier where it was said that they didn't merge for score? O_o
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 20:53   #82
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
More like 76 big ego fests.
i have no ego at all
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:32   #83
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
To enjoy laughs making fun of people like you that have to come on here and accuse people of cheating to make the fact that you are getting owned this round less painful.
I've hit exil, and havent been hit by them, boy did I get owned.
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:38   #84
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

#1 GOAT, for fronting a leet animal.

I'm still waiting for HIPPO to emerge.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:39   #85
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:

Which is the 3rd alliance you would choose?
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:55   #86
SimbaX
Can't Touch This

SimbaX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
err... wakey? did you miss all the posts earlier where it was said that they didn't merge for score? O_o

i think you'll find in wakey's post he actually said:

Quote:
we dont merge just to get ourselves out of trouble easierly
i dont see how this can in any way be taken to mean "They merged for score"
SimbaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:09   #87
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Top 3 Alliances this round

I don't care much for this off topic 'f-crew are old' argument as i can see 'circular' before i even hit the A406.

read the topic, start again.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 02:14   #88
wakey
Hamster

To get it kind of back on track

Code:
[APA]  		 117.11%
[F-Crew] 	 115.61%
NoS 		  76.85%
Angels 		  69.83%
Veneratio 	  68.13%
Coven 		  48.65%
SiN 		  40.10%
Rock 		   2.89%
G.O.A.T 	   1.19%
Tides of Fire 	 -10.77%
Wolfpack 	 -28.18%
NewDawn 	 -30.99%
[VsN] 		 -34.94%
LCH 		 -36.61%
Howling Rain 	 -39.24%
Vengeance 	 -39.83%
1up 		 -49.96%
Please Join me!  -73.96%
Iron Legion 	 -83.24%
[Pr0nStars] 	 -88.67%
Reading the thread I was looking at many of the nominations and though to myself how poor some of them were doing compared to last round and hence was suprised they were mentioned. OFC as i know sometimes score isnt everything and an alliance can do well while seemingly struggling but the stats certainly highlight what a great job some alliances have done improving.

APA and F-Crew for example have both managed to perform over 100% better this round (although as much as one of our HC proclaimed otherwise last round we did poor and didnt even meet our r11 level so r13 will look better)

However if we were going to hand out awards for improved performance I guess it would have to go to NoS, Angels and Ven whom while not reaching APA/F-Crew level have argarbly had a tougher ride and still gained well (Not that im sure i buy into that claim, differnt yes harder i really dont think so)

All in all though I think the majority of alliances deserve some credit to somepoint, either from coming in or returning from an absence and making a mark, by making good improvements ot sticking it out while things arent going their way (Thats about the closest you 1upers will get to receiving praise from me )
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 02:43   #89
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Question Re: Top 3 Alliances this round

Quote:
However if we were going to hand out awards for improved performance I guess it would have to go to NoS, Angels and Ven whom while not reaching APA/F-Crew level have argarbly had a tougher ride and still gained well (Not that im sure i buy into that claim, differnt yes harder i really dont think so)
ffs, you havent learned that NoS is the evil bad wh0res of the universe?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 02:52   #90
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

Normally I would spam the forum with the following:
Rank 1-50: ToT
Rank: 51-100 Hippler (Lemming runs...anyone still remember? :P )
Rank 101-...: The Others.

But serious I would say:
1. Exilition
2. Angels
3. ToT
Thats exactly the ranking of average score, but thats also the most important ranking in my eyes. Yeah you can blame ToT and the other allys I named for being cheaters, bot-users, powerblock allys whatever. Each of this 3 allys has its special image. Nether the less, we did it. Its each round the same thing, the good allys are flamed on ADs for being unfair morons who won the game by cheating. This round its more the case for exilition because they are on rank1(maybe first time ToT isnt blamed for cheating ).
In fact this blamings are only a try of the ****ed allys to laminate their failure. Buts thats all rounds the same. The truth is, the winning allys are blamed for doing the best diplomacy and having the most activ memberbase.
In the past their were too big powerblocks for sure. But the current PA gaming style and alliances politics made it to a fair round for all 3 bigger blocks. So I think the real best alliances are ruling the universe.
Apart from this, I really laughed about BlueArmys post. A bit truth is also in that one.
And thanks the people who named ToT. It was a nice round. Sometimes it was a hard round as german only alliance during activity lacks at certain times. But altogether we are really enjoying this round.

Greetz
Sonnenbomber
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 04:09   #91
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

rollllllllllllllllllllls

just out of curiousity, because I simply can't recall...what was F-Crew's best finish rank wise?

As for top 3.

Angels took it on the chin pretty good early on, and fought back, gotta give them their props

Veneratio played a good round, well done

ToF became an alliance that worry's people, well played early on, still some stuff to work out but overall gotta give them a thumbs up

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 1 Jun 2005 at 04:16.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:42   #92
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Sonnenbomber do u still have that galpic where the ToT hc were sitting around a car and the number plate read ToT. That was teh funny for someone appreciates graphics like me
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:57   #93
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Sonnenbomber do u still have that galpic where the ToT hc were sitting around a car and the number plate read ToT. That was teh funny for someone appreciates graphics like me
I like the one, that had 3 ToT dudes with ToT t-shirts taking a piss on a car with a plate that had LDK in it.
Oh memories.....
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:39   #94
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Not even a mention of SiN who were hammered early in the round
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:11   #95
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

top 3 for:
-1up (for holding tof strings )
-Please join me ( for still having the coolest alliance name)
-NoS ( Nap on Sight ...? )

yeah big respect for sin, who is oh so good but had to merge to keep existing (same for nd but i like nd =) )
all u ppl bitching about tof being puppets and noobs, its not like we actually care. Forum is just big blabla!
we've been top 10 every round we played and yeah we have a lot of noobs and lack organisation and .... still we have fun
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:24   #96
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

as for people asking for my third... tbh i can't really say there is one... only other alliances that really did well imo were sinnd/angels/nos... but sinnd was forged through a merger... which kinda still makes it 2 alliances to me just somewhat of an easy way out... and angels and nos basically been fencesitting all round and collecting roids like that which does not show that they are good alliances in my opinion.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:38   #97
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfellah
top 3 for:
-1up (for holding tof strings )
-Please join me ( for still having the coolest alliance name)
-NoS ( Nap on Sight ...? )

yeah big respect for sin, who is oh so good but had to merge to keep existing (same for nd but i like nd =) )
all u ppl bitching about tof being puppets and noobs, its not like we actually care. Forum is just big blabla!
we've been top 10 every round we played and yeah we have a lot of noobs and lack organisation and .... still we have fun
The reason you get called a 'newb' is posts like these. It shows a distinct lack where as wording urself in a non-embarrasing way is concerned.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:54   #98
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Quote:
SiN as a newer alliance have gained my respect, they have fought good and climbed since they were formed, I hope to see SiN back on their own feet next round!
\o/ Someone wubs me! Finally

ANd about round 14, SiN will be solo again. Just hope R14 won't be a block war again, this was my first and I didn't like it 1 bit.

Also change the galaxy size and bring back the auto exile for inactive galmembers and I will be very happy!
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:53   #99
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Not even a mention of SiN who were hammered early in the round
You took the easy way out through the merger and your poor performance this round is being masked by ND's score. Even though ND were doing relativly poor their score was always going to make SiN look good when they merged.

ND would be imho my biggest dissapointment this round. Here we have an alliance whom mid way through r2 'disbanded' BUT still had more people in their channel than 99.9% of the other channels, an alliance whom had such a good memberbase that the members basically forced it to be reformed for r3, an alliance whom didnt need to be winning to produce a good community spirt, YET they have been reduced to a community which it appears cant be motivated without being right at the top. It wasnt as even as if their position was that bad, a 10th spot in a round as competative as this one shouldnt have been something that demotivated players that much

Ofc alot of this is probally more an indication of the state of PA than something ND have done wrong. Alliances who do go out to build a community first and have fun are looked down on, s******ed at and given no respect by a community who are increasingly living and breathing PA where only winning is an option

*offtopic reply to aNgRyDuCk*
Dont really see what this has to do with anything but seeing as we only have official alliance ranks since pax then our highest rank is around 17. And yes its easy to laugh at that and dismiss us but the game is one that over the rounds has got harder to play well without throwing all your belliefs and ethics out of the window, something that F-Crew has over the rounds never resorted to doing. Back in r1-4 you could play that way and still be a cosidered a top 10 alliance but now its tough to get anywhere close playing that way. As someone mentioned on the Good, Bad, ugly thread playing in a 'good' way resigns you somewhat to losing from a ranking pov but thats something we are comfortable with as an alliance. We are having fun, introducing many new players to the game and training them up well and we are happy knowing we are doing some good for the game and when we do resonably well in the game like this round its just a bonus
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 19:09   #100
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
The reason you get called a 'newb' is posts like these. It shows a distinct lack where as wording urself in a non-embarrasing way is concerned.
typical ad bla bla =)