User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 15:38   #101
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Re: Who impresses you the most

I cant answer that question as I dont have the proper ranking to do so mazzelaar, that is up to HC to comment on. I dont normally mind who i go into gals with.

Nadar, I admit it, we share gals with Lch. Why, we even share gals with Insomnia, and oops we share gals with almost everyone. I guess we're having a big huge mofo block with everyone then!
I guess we have so many hr people in shared lch gals because we had a good relationship with them a few rounds back. We feel they are pretty safe for us to share gals with. Nothing wrong with being in a galaxy with LCH people. That doesn't mean we're automatically napped or allied with them. You're way over your head Nadar.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 15:51   #102
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
maybe.. noone knows mate.
a) you do that without knowing so you're in the same boat...
b) could happen, but as I said not right now

As I said earlier in this thread, i was very positive to a HR/ND war this round, and it has been a good fight, but i never thought we'd be fighting the way both sides did (fake defcalls, fake recall messages etc). Its sad really

Re: Point 1 - 100% of the major offenses are planned on particular alliances. Although this is a dramatic shift from 'hit any gal that hits us', its working. So - er - I do know.

Re: Point 2 - I'm glad you stepped up and agreed with the rest of the universe in saying that HR is not actively targeting LCH at the moment. This pissed me off immeasurably with FaNG in 10.5 and still comes off as incredibly cheap now.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:10   #103
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

well if you attack a gal you are bound to attack at least 2 alliances probably 3 in each galaxy. Ofc, we're trying to stabilize our 2nd position so we look for gals with mainly nd and mistu in it. And as elder so wisely said, we do have a problem in deciding attacks up or down, cause both will have consequences for us. Right now, in my opinion, fighting for the 2nd position is the best we can do, but i do want to get lch of #1 and make this a battle to the end and not just another fang/1up copy.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:12   #104
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I cant answer that question as I dont have the proper ranking to do so mazzelaar, that is up to HC to comment on. I dont normally mind who i go into gals with.

Nadar, I admit it, we share gals with Lch. Why, we even share gals with Insomnia, and oops we share gals with almost everyone. I guess we're having a big huge mofo block with everyone then!
I guess we have so many hr people in shared lch gals because we had a good relationship with them a few rounds back. We feel they are pretty safe for us to share gals with. Nothing wrong with being in a galaxy with LCH people. That doesn't mean we're automatically napped or allied with them. You're way over your head Nadar.
Quote:
The_Fish, we have a max. 3 per gal limit. Dont you?
We dont have anything with LCH
You denied sharing gals with LCH, so I just said you did, and now you dont deny it. Decide man...
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:14   #105
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Exode - you can't have it both ways. If you weaken the only alliances that are hitting LCH without focusing on them at all - you're killing your own chances for number one.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:18   #106
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

I dont make that decision. I have stated my own opinion in this thread, and some of them have been on HR's behalf. Others have been on mine. I know we cant do both things at the same time, so we do a little of both right now. Thanks to everyone who has been attacking lch, it seems they haven't grown "that much" the last few days. We did contribute to that you know, but at the same time we had to attack other alliances that we consider threats as well.

And Nadar, I stated that we have a Max. 3 people in same gal policy on, and I forgot to add a bloody linechange between that and the next line. I meant we dont have any aggreements with LCH, except being allowed to be in their gals and vice versa.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:20   #107
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
None? I'm sure I could name like 5-6 gals that consists of HR and LCH, and even more if I did some research on it... That is gals which consists of LCH and HR from planet number 1 to 5.
wow sh*t we have 99 members so share 5 gals damn that's like 100% hr with lch...
I can name much more nd/nos gals, your allied/blocked ??
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:20   #108
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
One small question, and this probably ahs nothing to do with anything, it's purely for my own interest. Why did you order your members not to share gals with 1up?
I realy wonder who did made up.
as we didn't order members anything
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:22   #109
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Funny... I don't see many gals with more than 2 HR members in it.
like nd has alot \o/
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:25   #110
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
I dont make that decision. I have stated my own opinion in this thread, and some of them have been on HR's behalf. Others have been on mine. I know we cant do both things at the same time, so we do a little of both right now. Thanks to everyone who has been attacking lch, it seems they haven't grown "that much" the last few days. We did contribute to that you know, but at the same time we had to attack other alliances that we consider threats as well.
Nobody is on here complaining about Exode's attack policy. We're talking about HR - not you.

And you're welcome for doing your job.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:27   #111
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Well how is HR going to comment its policy other than through its members.... I just clearly stated that this is HR's politics as viewed by me. Other HR members are free to comment on their perspectives, and I bet you they aint very different from mine.

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:38   #112
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
well if you attack a gal you are bound to attack at least 2 alliances probably 3 in each galaxy. Ofc, we're trying to stabilize our 2nd position so we look for gals with mainly nd and mistu in it. And as elder so wisely said, we do have a problem in deciding attacks up or down, cause both will have consequences for us. Right now, in my opinion, fighting for the 2nd position is the best we can do, but i do want to get lch of #1 and make this a battle to the end and not just another fang/1up copy.
In other words you do like Mistu did. You chicken out and try to piggie easy roids from those who do the dirty work with taking down LCH. It didnt work for Mistu and it certainly wount work for hr.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 16:47   #113
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

what?

why are you doing a better job at getting lch roids than us?? Piggybacking??? if attacking on your own as an alliance makes you automatically piggyback then what the hell is pa coming to? Its obvious you didn't even bother to read more than five of the last posts (which almost all belonged to Henck lol).

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:00   #114
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

HR get the #2 spot (the 17th) and then practically instantly, certain people on these boards expect HR public war against LCH (as we had ofc been hitting others to achieve that rank). Its not that simple, if you jump an alliance in ranking, that alliance will WANT their place back. Like last round when HR had mistu & ND both hitting us, its the way of the game.

Not to mention the fact on the same day as HRs jump to #2, LCH started loosing a lot (8% drop). We've been doing the same tactic we used last round, target the ally above you, overtake them, ensure your rank is solid enough, target the ally above you, overtake, ect ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhil
HR are just doing what they're best at. Avoiding the main wars and tagging onto the tail end of another alliance in a measly attempt to win
There's me thinking we've already been involved in war with ND as well as targetting a few alliances consistantly? But if we were tagging onto LCH, why havent HR been hitting 1up planets? Have you noticed ANY suspicious HR incomings at all this round zhil? Well you shouldnt have because you were out of our targetting range (ie 1/2 places above, below in rankin) and more recently we've been looking upwards.

Quote:
prey on the weak for some easy countries and whatnot, whilst not lifting a finger to stop someone else from growing too powerful
So HR have been preying on the weak? Who is this weak country you speak of?

Quote:
If HR have launched on LCH and made a contribution to pegging them down abit, then maybe some battlereports or examples could be given and this entire HR are pussy thing can be laid to rest once and for all. Without such evidence, then HR are only seen as avoiding any attempts to actually make the game interesting.
You can defo tell you are from the same camp as Mazz:P (wanting evidence ect) but you make HR sound like an alliance that doesnt believe in fighting. We've not stopped fighting all round, the key issue here is that unlike "other" alliances, 1up (nor ANY other ally) cannot control what HR do and inturn make the game interesting "for" 1up.

But go ask LCh about HR incomings or ask HR members about getting LCH incomings. Then maybe you will understand there hasnt been a political wall dividing conflict between both allies.

Mazz: We have HR with 1upers, so how could that be banned?

Fishy, you should check with barrow before posting imo, cos he does seem to have some integrity and sincerity about his posting.

Quote:
Basically, even though you are in #2, and in with a good chance of winning, you are choosing to stay in 2nd and not even try to win? You're a disgrace.
How long of the round is left? Why are people like you making posts about "missing" a chance of victory when the round has a way to go yet? We are choosing to stay in second? If we are, then it is only as much as ND who are choosing to stay 4th/3rd?

Im sure people will pick out parts of what ive said but within the context of what ive posted, i believe these things to be true and i dont think ive ever intentionally lied on these boards? Its clear to me though, that some allies are trying their best to dirty HRs name and this is ofc for when LCH are out of the picture and they can justify to themselves, an overpowering block against HR?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:02   #115
Amnesia
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
What alliance out of the top 6-15 impresses you the most
I agree to the last 20 posts, HR and ND are really impressing
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:19   #116
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

I am simply saying that you are both burning political bridges and hampering everyones chance of having a competetive round by forcing ND, MISTU, and 1up to carry your own weight in a war against LCH.

I'm not talking about Exode's planet, or SethMace's planet, I'm talking about the concerted effort by HR to attack down while reaping the benefits of those attacking up. If I'm wrong, please speak up and show proof otherwise - until then, you're going to have to put up with my whining. :/
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:23   #117
Henck
Howling Rain

lol so you all need proof, hahaha
/me wonders what planetarion round you ppl play as seems not same as what i'm playing atm :\
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:25   #118
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

um. yes.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:39   #119
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Well. We all know its hard to show proof here. I wouldn't post battlereports with coords in it. And if I did post battlereports without coords in it, I'd just get flamed with: "You posted battlereports from other "weaker alliances" ". With that in mind I dont WANT to post anything related to coords, for both my own, hr's or lch's case, and I wont post things without coords cause it wont get me anywhere. Sethmace made a good post, and you just want to keep going with what you've said from page 2 until now. There is no end to this quarrel

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 17:47   #120
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Woah there tiger!

Like I said, the question wasn't really relevant to the thread but it was merely a matter of interest and not an accusation. The reason I ask is that I offered a couple of HR players spaces in 1up gals and upon consulting someone (I know not who) they were told they were not permitted to join 1up gals.

Just for information purposes, after I went through our arb, we officially had 2 players sharing a priv buddy pack with HR.

Like I said previously, it was a genuine question asked purely out of interest.

Just as a small addition, we've had more than our fair share of HR incoming the majority of which was during our first conflict with LCH.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 18:09   #121
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Well i can honestly this must be the most pointless forum in PA forums. This is suppose to be about alliances that are BELOW the top6. Theres nothing but flamming going on in here between ND and HR. This thread should have been deleted ages ago
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 18:12   #122
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Exode, as its obvious your new to posting on AD, I will give you a free tip.
Now pay attention.

By this time of the round, most alliances will have compiled a list with most of the HR-coords.
So when they write here that they know you are spread out in the universe, it might be becouse they know its true. Becouse they have a list of your coords.
And becouse of that, they can check quite easily that HR isnt hitting LCH. It has something do with scanning your planets.
When you deny the obvious, it makes you look like a fool.

Your friend, Zhukov.

P.S to Seth Mace: Lying about not beeing part of the fake-def calls when I post a log who shows you were, in the same thread, is pretty stupid. Please dont do that again, will you. After all your a HC.

Your friend, Zhukov
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 18:31   #123
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Fishy, you should check with barrow before posting imo, cos he does seem to have some integrity and sincerity about his posting.
You want to get your own house in order before criticising someone elses. What Zhukov said too, only with better grammar.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 18:37   #124
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Excuse me? Are you implying that we have put members in several galaxies just to harvest the fruits of some good ol' fencesitting? From the day signups began we planned how we should organize the gals, we put 2 - 3 people in each galaxy, but before signups a few people applied who had already signed up with friends in other galaxies. I'm sure this is what has happened to every single alliance out there too. We have been turning down applicants because of their galaxies alliances, that is considered hostile to us. The reason being it pulls the number of galaxies we can attack down to a minimum. So screw you lokken...
Infact you'll find that i'd advocate the same - it's a good idea.

I think it's a very wise move in a round where alliance attacks are run by alliances themselves so having a defensive setup reaps rewards (although you do get more 'general' incoming I presume)

If I'd have thought you were fencesitting, I'd have said so. Compared to last round there is far far far less. People seem to simply ignore galaxy NAPs and go attacking who they like. I prefer it this way.

Now please, put the toys back in the pram as i'm sure you'ld be equally upset if i inferred something from your alliances conduct/posts.

As an aside HR have every right to deny that they share gals with LCH as policy - because the matter of fact is, they are just nicely spread out. As for who HR is hitting, well it's not my business.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 18:53   #125
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by themast
Well i can honestly this must be the most pointless forum in PA forums. This is suppose to be about alliances that are BELOW the top6. Theres nothing but flamming going on in here between ND and HR. This thread should have been deleted ages ago
I agree, people need to be talking about how sweet we are!

Go attack HR somewhere else. And furthermore, all you guys jumping on HR's back about not declaring war on LCH. If they did so right this minute, how many of you can honestly say you wouldn't try and knock them out of the #2 spot to climb a rank if you could while they were at war?

I really think none of you could, so quit yelling at HR when you are at fault yourselves.
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 19:14   #126
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Why also is it that, you "magically" had nearly all of LCH's coordlist in your arbiter AMAZINGLY early (hint: around prot period) whereas you had nearly nothing of every other alliance`s coords? Ofcourse, it COULD just be that you MAY have exchanged coords lists with LCH but ofcourse, what I said a few threads ago was all just propaganda which you assumed if you ignored would turn out to be all false etc right?

gogogogogoogogoHR!
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 19:20   #127
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
well just to "spice" things up, actually, you didn`t exactly 'allow' Xain to be in my gal now did you? Infact, we had to get Xain to submit ourselves to you under all our fake-nicks* (bar Xain ofcourse) because of;
1] you didn`t seem too "welcoming" of 1up in HR gals for "some" reason
2] Your relationship with LCH didnt really invite me to get my galaxy mates and my coords known too early

*this is ofcourse a very common practice but i mean "especially" so this round.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 19:29   #128
Ren

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Why also is it that, you "magically" had nearly all of LCH's coordlist in your arbiter AMAZINGLY early (hint: around prot period) whereas you had nearly nothing of every other alliance`s coords? Ofcourse, it COULD just be that you MAY have exchanged coords lists with LCH but ofcourse, what I said a few threads ago was all just propaganda which you assumed if you ignored would turn out to be all false etc right?

gogogogogoogogoHR!

We had it that early too tbh. Clearly you need to get your intel department to work a little harder. And no, HR never gave it to us.

Unread 18 Nov 2004, 19:35   #129
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

well we magically had a lot of coords in our arbiter early in the round... that must mean that we had something going on with them heh
Zhukov, even though you have all the coords of lch and hr, I wouldn't post any of them here. Thats just general behavior. I could always pull the "Jester" maneuver and post a lot of battlereports here telling you that "this battle was at an lch planet, and "oh" look at the great defence!", but thats not in my interest.

We must really hate 1up sicne we didn't get any hr people in your galaxies. And we must really hate you for... for, humm, not targeting you even though we dont have any players in your galaxies... The Xain issue I haven't even heard of so I'll leave that up to SethMace to answer...

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 19:45   #130
jerome

Quote:
well we magically had a lot of coords in our arbiter early in the round...
not really no.

nearly LCH only, like I said.

Ren - I don`t know how much we had personally, as I have no sort of HC access. But I do know we had a lot of various alliance`s coords quite early and not just 1 alliance`s whole memberlist and then next to none of anything else.

PS LCH were nearly all marked as "Neutral" bar the rather commodity of shared gals with HR members who were ofcourse "Friendly" in the HR Arbiter.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 19:47   #131
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren
I really think none of you could, so quit yelling at HR when you are at fault yourselves.
I disagree. I believe certain alliances would stick with the duty they have been doing all round, aka hit the #1 alliance and not let them get too good a grip on the round.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 20:07   #132
Ren

forgot to exclude you guys friom that comment jer

Unread 18 Nov 2004, 20:27   #133
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
PS LCH were nearly all marked as "Neutral" bar the rather commodity of shared gals with HR members who were ofcourse "Friendly" in the HR Arbiter.
every1 is neurtal in begin of round
till they attack us then there planets will be hostile if you had access now you would see it
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 20:54   #134
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
every1 is neurtal in begin of round
till they attack us then there planets will be hostile if you had access now you would see it
I would have loved to confirmed that.. but shame you only had LCH coords and a couple of Absolute and ND etc (ofc ND was Hostile from start).
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 21:01   #135
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
I would have loved to confirmed that.. but shame you only had LCH coords and a couple of Absolute and ND etc (ofc ND was Hostile from start).
and no ND was neurtral (or you did use an other arby )
but I have no idea what intell we had first
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 21:55   #136
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I disagree. I believe certain alliances would stick with the duty they have been doing all round, aka hit the #1 alliance and not let them get too good a grip on the round.
what if such an alliance would be the #1 at a certain point, what would they do, hit themselves, disband or?
I see pa as a lotta dedication, luck, but most of all: propaganda.
the alliance that makes sure that their enemies are more hated than themselves, will have way better odds on winning a round than the enemies.
what I see here is an attempt to put HR in bad daylight, so that there is little excuse needed to hit us on a full scale: 'see, those guys had it coming that the whole universe is attacking them, they didnt agree with our plans.'
I have missed the time in which both ND and HR became contenders for a round, but imo both alliances put fun above watching galaxystatus every hour of their wake and have galmates set to warn em when the shit hits the fan.
the fact that Barrow and me are in each of these alliances should prove that .
anyways, may the best win!
so good luck ND, we will face each other again some day, funny enough we seem to share quite a few galaxies. are we a block?
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 22:04   #137
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

To be honest, HR have managed to put themselves in a bad light all on their own, it didnt need any posting from anyone else to dig them a hole :/
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 22:14   #138
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
what if such an alliance would be the #1 at a certain point, what would they do, hit themselves, disband or?
Sure.

However, my money is on, the "pointing and laughing at others" if that sort of true anomaly does occur. But then again, there is more chance of something ridiculous like Forest getting laid really.
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 22:15   #139
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Unread 18 Nov 2004, 22:29   #140
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To be honest, HR have managed to put themselves in a bad light all on their own, it didnt need any posting from anyone else to dig them a hole :/
Just flame after flame from you fishy:/ But it was ND that started the HR hate campaign, alongside their 1up friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermoe
&

Quote:
If they were arby protected, they would be listed as friendly, like insomnia are but you would know this right because you have that 1337 intell?

Quote:
well just to "spice" things up, actually, you didn`t exactly 'allow' Xain to be in my gal now did you? Infact, we had to get Xain to submit ourselves to you under all our fake-nicks* (bar Xain ofcourse) because of;
1] you didn`t seem too "welcoming" of 1up in HR gals for "some" reason
2] Your relationship with LCH didnt really invite me to get my galaxy mates and my coords known too early
The ONLY worry we had was who controlled the galaxy, 1 HRer in a galaxy full of 1up/LCh/Absolute or ANY alliance was not good for HR.

I do agree with themast though:/ (/me apologises )

Quote:
P.S to Seth Mace: Lying about not beeing part of the fake-def calls when I post a log who shows you were, in the same thread, is pretty stupid. Please dont do that again, will you. After all your a HC.
Nice, you putting words into my mouth now! I never denied that log and i know i was apart of that, im not gonna go back to that after i've said everything already in that thread.

Mazz: I didnt mean my reply spitefully, i just wanted to keep it short cos my post was huge:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrow
I'm talking about the concerted effort by HR to attack down while reaping the benefits of those attacking up. If I'm wrong, please speak up and show proof otherwise - until then, you're going to have to put up with my whining. :/
Could you read my huge-oversized post above pls barrow, save me saying things again:E
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 22:51   #141
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren
I agree, people need to be talking about how sweet we are!

Go attack HR somewhere else. And furthermore, all you guys jumping on HR's back about not declaring war on LCH. If they did so right this minute, how many of you can honestly say you wouldn't try and knock them out of the #2 spot to climb a rank if you could while they were at war?

Umm...? Afaik, ND, 1up and the MVV block have been hitting LCH in order to bring them down. I also notice co-ords that were down as ToF and DeadlyRock hitting LCH too... This sort of firepower could easily bring down HR if it was targetted on them. A similar amount took 16800~ roids from MISTU, and has taken nearly 10k in under 2 days from LCH.

If they were to join in hitting LCH I feel we'd have a far more fun round as now there would be 5 alliances in the run for 1st (MISTU, 1up, ND, HR, LCH). I doubt 1up and ND atleast are stupid enough to try and backstab HR and allow 1up to run away with it.

Again, I'm a peon, I have shit intel and I don't really pay attention, so ignore me
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 23:09   #142
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Exode, re-read, think, re-read, then come up with an answer.

Your friend, Zhukov
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 23:24   #143
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

zhukov what?

Fish: no

Jerome: Who added you to our fake arby?

Exode
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 23:31   #144
The_Fish
ND

No? What?
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 23:35   #145
Henck
Howling Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Umm...? Afaik, ND, 1up and the MVV block have been hitting LCH in order to bring them down. I also notice co-ords that were down as ToF and DeadlyRock hitting LCH too... This sort of firepower could easily bring down HR if it was targetted on them. A similar amount took 16800~ roids from MISTU, and has taken nearly 10k in under 2 days from LCH.

If they were to join in hitting LCH I feel we'd have a far more fun round as now there would be 5 alliances in the run for 1st (MISTU, 1up, ND, HR, LCH). I doubt 1up and ND atleast are stupid enough to try and backstab HR and allow 1up to run away with it.

Again, I'm a peon, I have shit intel and I don't really pay attention, so ignore me
wow dude so your saying 5 alliance vs 1 atm and the 5 can't win and need more ?
wtf has backstab to do with attacking hr ? ( and you need 2 to hit us again nd come on show some balls )
afaik there are still 5 alliances in the run to be nr1 maybe even more atm vsn/wp are growing fast.

btw if you want to be ignored don't post
Unread 18 Nov 2004, 23:55   #146
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

In answer to the HR targetting question: Why yes, I had combined HR and LCH incomings on my own galaxy. Coincidence? Maybe, but the LCH were avoided in both waves and at that moment in time were just as vulnerable and with juicy amounts of asteroids.

HR can deny things till they are blue in the face - actions speak louder than words and so far, there hasn't been any 'action'. Infact HR are admitting that they aren't hitting LCH and coasting along - they theorize that when their position is 'secure' then they can hit LCH. To be honest, I'm NOT impressed with HR this round for its lack of bottle to stand up for itself or do anything to alter the round. If it wasn't for the actions of other alliances, HR would be in a pretty shitty position with LCH dominating them.

Sure, it's your alliance HR, and entirely your business to what you do. Don't listen to me, don't listen to any 1up member, don't listen to anyone - what you do as an alliance is entirely your decision - I've never expected or asked otherwise - but in reality, your actions are what affects the public image of your alliance, and currently HR really is burning bridges fast in that department.

You try and make it sound like 1up wants to know your s3cr3t plans, when in reality I and Mazz have only asked for an official HR response to claims made against it for being a boring, cowardly alliance. All in all, for a top tier alliance you haven't given me much confidence in your ability to provide a fun round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 00:21   #147
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

How can you even see us as a boring, cowardly alliance when we are going solo in the top10???
We came to #2 place, and we get nothing but flaming and other crap. Suddenly we are cowardly, have alliances with others, people think they have seen our arby and just guess things in it.. its just amazing how big a storm you can conjure in a glass bottle. We're having fun, and yes zhil I dont give a rats arse about 1up or anyone else putting us down. I guess "cowardly" has seperate meanings depending on what alliance you're from too. I intend denying until i get blue in the face, or when you guys admit you thoroughly ****ed up in your accusations. Haven't you read any of the previous posts. We have three comments stating that we are indeed hitting lch, but not with full force. Hitting them with full force would be utter bollocks with you scavenging ****s hanging around here. My bet is you wouldn't have done anything without considering your options. We've been 2nd for, what, like 2 or 3 days?? And you have been moaning and whining ever since. Man, get a grip...

Exode
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 00:25   #148
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Contrary to popular belief, I think HR is cool.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 00:28   #149
The_Fish
ND

Contrary to popular belief, I think Chika is quite cool too.
Unread 19 Nov 2004, 00:29   #150
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

so do I, hey chikus

Exode
Closed Thread