User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:00   #1
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
TiT Recruitment update

*Been a while since i did one of these so bare with me, /me prepares himself for the flame to come*

Well with the round over, and havoc under way, TiT is still looking for more members.

With a respectable gal tag finish for a small alliance.... In the top 40 somewhere, I weren’t around the last days not sure what it was, we are hoping to improve on this during round 10. So myself, the HC and dedicated members will be doing our best to recruit a mass of people who will be loyal to TiT, be dedicated to making us stronger and bigger, and most important of all being able to offer ops cyb0r luv.

Now I feel is the testing time for TiT. We are a small alliance, alot of alliance's our size during a round break seem to fall apart and die. But we do not want this, we are here in pa to survive and hopefully be here for many rounds to come. And we hope with our experiences in pa we will become the alliance our members wish us to be.

Now lots of people look at us and just think we are just a bunch of n00bs having a laugh…. In some cases, dauthi’s and mine especially this is true. But as an alliance we want to succeed in pa, and still have a laugh doing so. We are aware of the fact we will more than likely never get to the point of Legion, Fury or Xan, but this will not deter us from trying our best with what we have.
Our origins trace back to round 3, and to a man named Garshaw, which am sure some of the older pa players who used to read AD back in the day might remember. Using ppl from the gal he was in, and cluster friends he started an alliance called Tok’ra (he was a SG nut), this alliance grew very well during round 4, and was recognised among the pa community. But round 5 was not a good one, the alliance started to fall apart and the leader started to go a bit nuts. So during round 5 some of the TK HC and loyal members decided that instead of just leaving the TK memory behind us we would start out together and build an alliance based upon the origins of Tok’ra. Round 5 was a hard one for the few members Black ice (the alliance which was formed from the ashes of Tok’ra) had, but to their luck they succeeded and round 6 was very good for them, as was 7. But round 8 of pa was not to good, the alliance fell apart due to lack of active members, and a lot of the old core and officer’s were getting bored of pa, and needed a break. And so during the end of round 8 pa the alliance known as Black Ice disbanded.

And so we come to the glory of what was round 9, and where we are now. Old members returned to the pa gaming community, expecting the game to have been over and no one around. And to their surprise they found life coming back to pa, and most important of all, thanks to an old Tok’ra member (obiwan) life back to the alliance they love so much. And so The ice Tok’ra was born, during the middle parts of round 9 the alliance was officially opened and recruitment was started.

And here we are now, looking for new blood to flow in the old veins. So weather u are a complete new player to pa, or an experienced pa player, and are alliance less I urge u to come to our IRC chann #tit, talk to the members, talk to the officers and consider membership to us.

Contact information –

#TiT – The public irc chann
TiT Forums - Our forums, with public GD board and an Application board
E-mail – recruitment officer’s e-mail address, questions and applications welcome
[TiT]Cambel – IRC nick for the recruitment officer in TiT (yes the n00b u see before u is the recruitment officer, clearly something went wrong on that choice).
On irc I am sure that anyone in the chann will answer any questions u have, as will the HC, Officers, and Members idling in their, just PM someone or ask in the chann.

Thank u for your time.

oh and mods plz close the old thread and not this one.

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 20:31   #2
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
it would help if there was someone in the IRC room that gave interviews
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:57   #3
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
ofc its havoc, and alot are having a break from activity...
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 22:12   #4
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
good luck etc

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:15   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: TiT Recruitment update

Quote:
Originally posted by cambell

oh and mods plz close the old thread and not this one.
Ola mon amigo, will do.

(Been away for a bit so sorry for the delay)
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:28   #6
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by themast
There's usually someone to ask; anyone with ops or voice, for example. I've been 'away' most of the last 10 days for various reasons, sorry
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 23:19   #7
Masterix
Cheese lover

Masterix is an unknown quantity at this point
all i have to say
YOU ARE A TIT
Round 2- 39:3:11
Round 3- 34:14:22
Round 4- 129:8:13
Round 5- 6:1:10
Round 6- 29:1:10
Round 7- 14:6:13
Round 8- 22:1:1
Round 9- 6:4:10
Round 10- Had Enough with the beta
Masterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:27   #8
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
i havent posted in bare time , but *stretches* that was q. a good thread *applauds* gl 2 u, i'll come say hi sometime soon ^_^

Tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 05:20   #9
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by themast
its in between rounds most members dont come on every day let alone people alliance hunting. Hell, i'm a HC and i'm not on every day, last chance i'll have for a nice break this side of christmas .

If you ask theres someone there most of the time who can handle an interview. What do you care for anyway, gettign a bit bored of swarm

Last edited by Xillah; 7 Aug 2003 at 05:37.
Xillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 13:08   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
[14:03] * Now talking in #tit
[14:03] * Topic is 'Please contact a CService admin in #cservice before 18th August else this channel will be purged due to an idle owner.'
[14:03] * Set by P on Sat Aug 16 13:07:03

If this IS the right room need I say more? I mean event he HCs must show SOME activity ?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 20:10   #11
limpmen
Rider of the Night

limpmen is an unknown quantity at this point
#tit is owned by obiwan, the guy who gave rebirth to TiT after ice disbanded. he is no longer a hc as he had moved and was out of an internet connection at home and no opportunity to log into irc @ work. however he is very active at our boards when he has the opportunity to take a look at them.

update to cambel's post as there is something wrong with the timeframe.

BlackICE indeed had a very good round 7, but with the threat of r8 being the last round of PA a lot of the hardcore members left ICE to have their one last opportunity to be in a big alliance. Or decided to move on to that nasty thing called RL. With this we lost 2 out of 3 HC's, 5 out of 7 officers, and a lot of core members. The remaining HC decided to pull the plug out and let ICE leave the community with their heads up instead of dying slow and silently. And the remaining members of ICE merged up with ND.

during round 8 we ventured out over the other alliances, some of them big, some small. The time we spend at the other alliances we already missed the interesting convo's between our master spammers. So back then there were already talks about coming back together, but there was a lack of a real leader. All our adventures at other alliances failed and PA went black.

During round 9 some ppl became active in the game again and about 4 weeks in the round there again were rumours about a reformation, at about this time Obiwan decided to take the thing back on the road and met a post on AR calling all ex-Tok'Ra-TX-Unknown-ICE members to sign up on AG forums to work on opur come back. It took some days before everything was starting to get shape again. And at about the time of the first big stagnation of round 9 we decided we were going to get back. Some great ppl came involved again immediatly, Ahri, Chef, KaneED, Obliterate, JC`, Xillah, Cambel and myself were constantly talking about how to get back in a structured form as soon as possible.

By the start of round 9.5 we found ourselfs in a good enough situation to go and recruit external ppl. with the enormous flux of new players this was quite a good idea to keep ourselfs going. During round 9.5 we still kept improving our situation and from there it goes like Cambel said.

And now due to vacations and the off round period we are indeed a little inactive, but if i look in other places i find the same situation everywhere even with the big alliances. We are gonna be here in PAX and we are still recruiting. So if you are looking for an alliance that plays for fun, but wants to get some succes too we are the right place to got to.

posted on behalf of TiT, coming from my own will to get this alliance to be a succes

Influence,

R3: high cluster, n00b, TFD
R4: high cluster, n00b, HC of n00bish alliance, DD
R5: not playing, N/A
R6: 23:14:17, learning to be 1337, ICE
R7: 31:4:19, 1337 in n00b gal, ICE
R8: 43:3:7, 1337 in 1337 gal, ToT-i, Flash, MadCows
R9: 40:3:9, n00bish act, TFD
r9.5 11:10:9 --> 9:1:5, ow i'm 1337, TiT
limpmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2003, 20:06   #12
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
what can i say? they have me don't they?

TiT may appear small, but its more about the community then the quality of the players, for example they have me :P
Unread 3 Sep 2003, 17:49   #13
Raekw0n

Exclamation Season's greeting's muppets!

Ello fools, long time no see. As you've probably guessed I've been away for a good while, just stoppin by to see how you're goin.

So how you doin with the alliance? How did last round go? Who's runnin it? I hope it's as crazy as ever, been ages since I had a good laugh at you lot!

Oh who's your BC these days? I had loadsa fun back in the day doin that, even if you lot nearly did give me a nervous breakdown! It was well worth givin up my comfy alliance spot for you guys, thanks.

If TiT's as good as ICE was and you're without an alliance you'd be crazy not to give it a go.

See ya on IRC sometime guys, adios.
Raekw0n.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 06:32   #14
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
**** raek how u doin'?

Come on irc some time (i've been away the last eew weeks but luckilly i'm sorted now over a week after ntl were out to fix it )

Who are HC?

Ahri, Obliteratee and me

Who is doing attacks etc? JUDO and Dauthi as far as i'm aware (bare in mind my nets been down best part of 3 weeks)

I know what you mean about breakdowns took a round out and a pep talk from cambell before i even thought about joining an alliance again let alone running one (which i aint really done yet)

I think i'll have a lot to say in my AA meetings in the next few months
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:16   #15
Phildini

Phildini is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again guys, this has always been a really friendly alliance, I used to be a member and it roXors my boXers
Phildini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 21:31   #16
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's closed now...

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2004, 20:47   #17
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone still around from the days of tit and ice??
even tokra?

if so pop in one of the channs and we can have the "fun" we used to have

/me has lube

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote