User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:22   #1
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Powah blocking

Tonights NARWEET targetlist contains well over 40 gals,thats allmost more gals than we have.LT will be 05:55.

I have said all the time powerblocking in a uni is onely healthy all the time,but there is a limit for everything. NARWEET are atm outnumbering us like 1/3.

I hope the creators make next round randorm and have learnd from this or this game will just dieing faster than its allready is.

(creators view on this would be interesting,and they can maybe give us the exact number of gals that got/have gottn attacked 05:55 if there is a tool for such things)

Round 9 they called Virus/ldk/titans an powerblock and we took about 7-10 planets and 1-5 gals,not even that so this round must be the worst powerblock ever. parra and scouse can maybe tell if im mistaken,but for all those whined about us being powerblock back then have to take a good look in the mirror

3 blocks and all vs all was possible but another path was taken and im afraid we now have onely the split to look forward for.

PS: this is my own view and opinion as i dont have any job in virus this round.and no i dont mean this as propaganda but imagine yourself being outnumberd so heavy and actually have no chance to enjoy an game you actually find funny sometimes
oh well more time for this thing called RL as many talk so highly about
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:30   #2
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
how can you moan when
a) you made the first block
b) you stopped any1 not in your block joining your gals.

Clearly weet and nar were gonna bond gals together, if you did both a/b
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:31   #3
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Powah blocking

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat

I have said all the time powerblocking in a uni is onely healthy all the time,but there is a limit for everything. NARWEET are atm outnumbering us like 1/3.
3/1 you mean. I know what you mean. Being on the recieving end. I was depressed for the whole day after I saw the battle ticks. But hopely r10 will have some 'measures'. But even though we are outnumbered, I can't complain. This is a war game after all, win or lose I'll still have fun

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:31   #4
logbat

a: bah bah no you did ( i can be childish 2 you know)
b: yes that was to stop stagnation so youre not lucky with that argument ice!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:32   #5
[7]Gunn3r

I hope virus suffer an horrible death and disband.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:32   #6
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
how can you moan when
To stop a stagnant round maybe?

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:34   #7
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu
To stop a stagnant round maybe?
I think after R7 it was proven that it is more then fesable to break alliances even if the gals are shared.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:34   #8
Ice
Angel

i can 'understand' why you may have done it, but i cant understand why you 'moan' when there's a '3/1' advantage of galaxys.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:34   #9
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
I hope virus suffer an horrible death and disband.
this goes longer than an alliance mista gunner,but as allways your opinions are mature and well thought trough!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:36   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Keep sending fleets, we'll run out of rocks eventually. I know I am well on my way.

Regardless, my ships will defend wherever they can be most effective at killing the enemy, and I will fight until I have no ships left to defend my members with.

At that time, I will launch sector scan assaults on the top galaxies to light up their news lights and endlessly frustrate them!!123

m00 m00 m00 I say m00 m00 m00

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:38   #11
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
this goes longer than an alliance mista gunner,but as allways your opinions are mature and well thought trough!
As much as your endless whining.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:38   #12
Ice
Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Keep sending fleets, we'll run out of rocks eventually. I know I am well on my way.

Regardless, my ships will defend wherever they can be most effective at killing the enemy, and I will fight until I have no ships left to defend my members with.

At that time, I will launch sector scan assaults on the top galaxies to light up their news lights and endlessly frustrate them!!123

m00 m00 m00 I say m00 m00 m00

/me sends Cochese C and E roids
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:39   #13
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
i can 'understand' why you may have done it, but i cant understand why you 'moan' when there's a '3/1' advantage of galaxys.
? ? and ?

moan? i hardly play this round and i had no intention of doing well this round bcuzz of rl situation atm. BUT i do care about the pa community!
And looking on the arguments the HCs posted for anti blocking they have all said: its bad its pussyness etc etc
and they do it,in a such way it ruin the round allready before tick 500. you played round 6 ice and this time its about twice as bad!
(compared to the number of players then & now)
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:39   #14
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Ice! Perhaps I can afford to upgrade to unit scan assaults!!123

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:41   #15
[7]Gunn3r

I honestly would love to see the so called '40 gals' being picked up, considering FoS and XeTa combined had difficulty reaching 25 gals at this stage in round 6.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:45   #16
logbat

Quote:
As much as your endless whining.
ahh so you play on the supah block side this round ey?
i remember and have logs of you talking **** about ppl you havent even met gunner! you are a kind of man that turn your cape the way the wind blows. (thats an negative comment)

I dont whine but i simply cant understand this is the way you guys want it,whats the rush? is there a kick? and where is the challenge?

thats sensible questions to seek aswerd!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:45   #17
Ice
Angel

Quote:
? ? and ?

moan? i hardly play this round and i had no intention of doing well this round bcuzz of rl situation atm. BUT i do care about the pa community!
And looking on the arguments the HCs posted for anti blocking they have all said: its bad its pussyness etc etc
and they do it,in a such way it ruin the round allready before tick 500. you played round 6 ice and this time its about twice as bad!
(compared to the number of players then & now)
You (vvomm) put yourselves in your position. by making your galaxies vvomm only, wether it was for the good of pa (debateable) You still made it happen. You were also the first block to form, and had you not have formed, maybe there would have been an 'ideal' political situation with alliance's going alone, or maybe a few alliance's helping each other.

Round 6 i enjoyed, simply because Furgion fought back, and we didnt rollover and play dead. vvomm have alot of good players, and i dont see how moaning will help.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:47   #18
Ice
Angel

Quote:
i remember and have logs of you talking **** about ppl you havent even met gunner! you are a kind of man that turn your cape the way the wind blows. (thats an negative comment)

I dont whine but i simply cant understand this is the way you guys want it,whats the rush? is there a kick? and where is the challenge?

The thing which (this is just me prolly) i didnt actually know weet/nar were doing so well. i was simply doing what ive done every round and was attacking in Para every night and defending allies. until people started moaning, i didnt realise how much we had done.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:47   #19
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:

No, I actually left Retalion as an HC there because I was suspected of spying. I then joined Madcows and I got kicked for inactivity as I had problems for my computer for a month or so, came back 2 days ago and i'm without planet and allianceless.
In fact if I had to choose a side I would go with VOM.

By the way, I don't know what the hell your talking about when you say I was speaking **** of peoples I didn't even met. Feel free to pm me, you know my nick.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:53   #20
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
You (vvomm) put yourselves in your position. by making your galaxies vvomm only, wether it was for the good of pa (debateable) You still made it happen. You were also the first block to form, and had you not have formed, maybe there would have been an 'ideal' political situation with alliance's going alone, or maybe a few alliance's helping each other.

Round 6 i enjoyed, simply because Furgion fought back, and we didnt rollover and play dead. vvomm have alot of good players, and i dont see how moaning will help.
furgion was also outnumberd and the fight started when the split came over us! and you told me infront of round 8 (mdk channels) that you was against blocking. but then you said and did many things!!

BUT GET THIS CLEAR!!!
ELY AND WP HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN ALLIED!!!
SO THAT ARGUEMENT DONT HOLD EIGHTER!!

hope that was loud enough for you.
and closed gals as i said done to prevent stagnation something all alliances should have done if they have had an honor!

nuff said pm me on irc youre makeing silly arguments.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:58   #21
logbat

Quote:
No, I actually left Retalion as an HC there because I was suspected of spying. I then joined Madcows and I got kicked for inactivity as I had problems for my computer for a month or so, came back 2 days ago and i'm without planet and allianceless.
In fact if I had to choose a side I would go with VOM.

By the way, I don't know what the hell your talking about when you say I was speaking **** of peoples I didn't even met. Feel free to pm me, you know my nick.
ofc you was suspected when you register up with fake nick.
and aneu post an anno about merge with SKYY and zenith.
thats goes without saying.

the **** part was..im not going to mention names but youre defending theire actions now!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 04:59   #22
Ice
Angel

Quote:
furgion was also outnumberd and the fight started when the split came over us! and you told me infront of round 8 (mdk channels) that you was against blocking. but then you said and did many things!!

BUT GET THIS CLEAR!!!
ELY AND WP HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN ALLIED!!!
SO THAT ARGUEMENT DONT HOLD EIGHTER!!

hope that was loud enough for you.
and closed gals as i said done to prevent stagnation something all alliances should have done if they have had an honor!

nuff said pm me on irc youre makeing silly arguments.
Ive never claimed to like blocking. i make no effect on the current politics. like many people i would have liked to see Alliance's go it alone, but that wasnt possible after vom was created. when Furgion was outnumbered in rnd 6, we still tried every night, and didnt come and moan on the forums how unfair it was. We just kept fighting and tried to save any big planets we had left. You can learn alot when your on the loosing side, and it shows who the real good players are. I wish vvomm luck with the rest of round 9, and hope there's some good battles ahead
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:01   #23
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
ofc you was suspected when you register up with fake nick.
and aneu post an anno about merge with SKYY and zenith.
thats goes without saying.

the **** part was..im not going to mention names but youre defending theire actions now!
I'm defending logic and what I think is right.

By the way, Krush also joined under a false nick aswell as joined Zenith - ViruS executive perfectly knew of all this as we joined Zenith in the unique goal of spying and acquiring precious intelligence information about our enemies position before the round begins. All VOM HC were aware of it, thank you.

P.S. Ask the SKYY members we had asked to join Zenith if they were asked to leave Zenith when the round would begins, as it was in the unique purpose to make them believe we really wanted to merge. We warned them to not speak to the other Zenith members to not develop any friendship as our unique goal was to exploit Aneu's naievity and we would leave as soon as we would have collected all possible intel.

P.P.S. The funny thing in this is we gave intel to Virus and they leaked it.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:07   #24
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
Ive never claimed to like blocking. i make no effect on the current politics. like many people i would have liked to see Alliance's go it alone, but that wasnt possible after vom was created. when Furgion was outnumbered in rnd 6, we still tried every night, and didnt come and moan on the forums how unfair it was. We just kept fighting and tried to save any big planets we had left. You can learn alot when your on the loosing side, and it shows who the real good players are. I wish vvomm luck with the rest of round 9, and hope there's some good battles ahead
good players are judged out of achivements not by words.
as i said earlyar in my posts i stepped out of my gal this round becuz rl situation forced me 2! there aint a thing i want to learn from you ice (while i sing anything you can i can to better anything..) since i couldnt play active this round i lost from tick 1 anyway thats not the issue.i dont feel like looseing i also said that before i speak out of personal opinions and not an officer!
VoM wont give up and the attacks wont stop but its just the moralic issue i question! you keep repeating you with no real argument and you dont read my post trough,your posts onely seem like you seen two or three words and answer from there!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:14   #25
Ice
Angel

Quote:
good players are judged out of achivements not by words.
as i said earlyar in my posts i stepped out of my gal this round becuz rl situation forced me 2! there aint a thing i want to learn from you ice (while i sing anything you can i can to better anything..) since i couldnt play active this round i lost from tick 1 anyway thats not the issue.i dont feel like looseing i also said that before i speak out of personal opinions and not an officer!
VoM wont give up and the attacks wont stop but its just the moralic issue i question! you keep repeating you with no real argument and you dont read my post trough,your posts onely seem like you seen two or three words and answer from there!
people have different opinions about achievements. Sure there done by actions, but it depends what achivement you want to make. I know your speaking from your own opnion but you are still moaning abuot the galaxy setup, and how much of a disadvantage you have, when you (vom) clearly made it that way. I'm not trying to teach you anything, i'm just telling you that its your own fault things have turned out this way, and if you guys put as much effort into pa, then you do moaning, then there would be a good round ahead.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:23   #26
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
If vom doesnt give up and let thier morale die and fights hard, then theres really no reason to think something couldnt shake loose.

You blame the overwhelming odds, yet you also didnt give it a shot. Hearing people giving up after 3 days of fighting. Its called a self-fufilling prophecy. To those in Vom who have not given up, congratulations. For those who have, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

3/1 odds, if thats indeed the odds, are hardly insurmountable. Even at their extreme. If you fight hard and fight smart and maneuver politcally, you could turn the round around.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:32   #27
logbat

/me takes a pill and try to calm down.....

1:
Okey clearly you have not read all i have typed now(so far)
but when the % is so screwed up as its now it should have been a bell going off in somebodys head that this is wrong...its wrong to make powerblocks this big when we know our members are against blocks.

2: for the ten`th time im not useing muthc time on pa atm,reason why im pissed and disapointed is that i want to see an round 10 of this game,and with so screwed balanced universe we will get many that quit and start something else cuzz spending time on this when you are used to get attacked like 6/18 nights and all of a sudden gets attacked 18/18 you loose the sparkle and the dedication. there is to few left thats playing this game that we cant afford to many to leave.

this is the most time ive spendt on pa this round and i allready feel its wasted cuzz im discussing with childs,thats not reading what i say here and respond before thinking!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:35   #28
Cochese
Retired

logbat, if you're not even playing, why are you complaining?

I have more members with incomings right now than I have fingers and toes, but you don't see me complaining about the odds or "n0rty powerblocks" do you?

Please, you're really not helping matters.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 05:57   #29
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
logbat, if you're not even playing, why are you complaining?

I have more members with incomings right now than I have fingers and toes, but you don't see me complaining about the odds or "n0rty powerblocks" do you?

Please, you're really not helping matters.
i play but not as actively as usual.
Im complaining on whats about to happen cochese im not the first to point this out and sadly ppl allready start to quit.
and all honor 2 you not complaining

Helping mathers? no im not in posision to do so!
and there is nothing to be done eighter since ALOT of gals arte mixed with 7 alliances innit!
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:03   #30
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
If vom doesnt give up and let thier morale die and fights hard, then theres really no reason to think something couldnt shake loose.

3/1 odds, if thats indeed the odds, are hardly insurmountable. Even at their extreme. If you fight hard and fight smart and maneuver politcally, you could turn the round around.
i belive they are higher but i know more about that tomorrow.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:28   #31
Illegal
Not Bothered

Illegal is an unknown quantity at this point
I have nothing to say tbh. just wanted to show people my new siggie (No Ice you cant steal it)
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:34   #32
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i belive they are higher but i know more about that tomorrow.
I doubt it but I dont really know. Point still stands.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:34   #33
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
The thing which (this is just me prolly) i didnt actually know weet/nar were doing so well. i was simply doing what ive done every round and was attacking in Para every night and defending allies. until people started moaning, i didnt realise how much we had done.
Same here. I'm just playing. Thought I got kinda luck with my para my cluster is a rather odd mix.

I've just been attacking with my gal and defending my friends, since I'm not in a major alliance this round.

If AD wasn't full of complaints and WA's quit thread, I woulda thought the war hadn't even started yet.

You people give up too easily. We're barely past tick 200. So quit complaining and fight back ffs
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/

Last edited by Arbac; 19 Mar 2003 at 06:43.
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:47   #34
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
what the hell are you guys whining about? i know my gal got a bit of an ass-kicking by vomm...
my god you can't expect to play the round only attacking the enemy and never being attacked yourselves :P

tis the begining of the round too! my god i'd hate to see you cry when the war really begins! :P
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 06:56   #35
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
what the hell are you guys whining about?
Well its not very difficult math.. Depends on when you quit school 3rd or 4th grade .. Basicly its 1/3 active players vs. 2/3 active players..

Thats roughly it.. And yer thats bad..
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:01   #36
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
people have different opinions about achievements. Sure there done by actions, but it depends what achivement you want to make.
What if you dont want to make an archievement? Doesnt that make you sort of a lier Ice? Im just asking (lier)..

*cough* lier *cough*
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:02   #37
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
well it can't be that bad if my gal couldn't get defence..

you're complaining that you're outnumbered.. but you're still getting roids :P

tis a game.. deal with it :\
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:03   #38
Ice
Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Illegal
What if you dont want to make an archievement? Doesnt that make you sort of a lier Ice? Im just asking (lier)..

*cough* lier *cough*

lol...
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:03   #39
Illegal
Not Bothered

I think thats a lie..
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:03   #40
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Illegal
Well its not very difficult math.. Depends on when you quit school 3rd or 4th grade .. Basicly its 1/3 active players vs. 2/3 active players..

Thats roughly it.. And yer thats bad..
Its not the first time its happened, nor is it set in stone that it has to be that way all round. Rd6 isnt a great example, but its ok. War started and Furgion block got hammered. Things stagnated briefly but because they kept fighting, when the huge block split, there was a whole new war involving everyone.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:09   #41
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Its not the first time its happened, nor is it set in stone that it has to be that way all round. Rd6 isnt a great example, but its ok. War started and Furgion block got hammered. Things stagnated briefly but because they kept fighting, when the huge block split, there was a whole new war involving everyone.
I think I can slightly recall that 1 month of solid incomming.. was it you or meth I asked for def? and you looked at my incommings, laughed and told me to go to bed?.. Yer good times ..

However, this is a few levels worse.. as the universe is smaller and the playerbase is more active.. Therefore things happen faster, and in a conflict where one side is 2x the other... Well it will hurt for the minor part..

Yes I know nar aint allied to weet, but its not like they are fighting alot atm..
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 07:46   #42
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
well it can't be that bad if my gal couldn't get defence..

you're complaining that you're outnumbered.. but you're still getting roids :P

tis a game.. deal with it :\
No, you were the one complaining :P.. I was just pointing out why VoM is complaining. So prove your point by not complaining TA
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 08:05   #43
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't you people keep your moaning to the same thread?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 08:08   #44
Illegal
Not Bothered

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Can't you people keep your moaning to the same thread?
Yes cause that will save a Forum that died several rounds ago..
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 08:21   #45
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
i role over i died :/

RIP tick xxx ?
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 08:22   #46
Malwin

hmm

A few things that fascinates me with this game :-). Just stating the obvious:

1. There are gloaters and there are whiners. And as always, last rounds gloaters are this rounds whiners and vice versa. And that's not a compliment for neither sides ;-).

2. There have been superior power blocks nearly every round. (Suppose that’s where we get the whiners and gloaters from)

3. The superior power block kills off the enemy --- gets bored --- divide the block --- game on again :-). Even the slaughter lambs from start of the round get a fair chance to get in the game again (maybe not Top 10 tho)

Now I’ve been here since r2 and obviously been on both sides of the fence (slightly more on the receiving end tho ;-) ), but I’m neither a gloater nor a whiner (not a lie ;-), ask anyone). Actually the thing that for me is the most exciting is the fact that I know that I'll end up in one of the sides anyway.
I'll do some serious damage or get totally rap0red.

Hence trying to get a point out of this long, boring reply:

- If someone hates loosing, why play a game anyway?
- Power blocks are here to stay. And will continue changing on being superior.
- There will always be a little crittling fighting to the bitter end.

PS! Got nice red colour on my overview atm, and recon this would be the case for the next month or so ;-). Would I quit because of that ? No way, eventually it will stop :-D
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 08:24   #47
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
tis the begining of the round too! my god i'd hate to see you cry when the war really begins! :P
At the current rate, the war will be over in a week
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:37   #48
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
at the current rate the war will be over in less then 2 weeks
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:38   #49
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
how can you moan when
a) you made the first block
We might be the first "official block", but we talked with most alliances and noone was thinking in other terms. Did u really expect there not to be blocks?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
Yes we did that to avoid stagnation. Thou I am sure we would be far better off today if we didnt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice
Clearly weet and nar were gonna bond gals together, if you did both a/b
Why? They had the size to form gals purly based on the alliances in their block.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 09:53   #50
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W

You blame the overwhelming odds, yet you also didnt give it a shot. Hearing people giving up after 3 days of fighting. Its called a self-fufilling prophecy. To those in Vom who have not given up, congratulations. For those who have, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

They key to bring this round back on track lies in your hands.

It was your actions that brought stagnation upon this round.

You also got the key to make Planetarion a fun game again.

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote