User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:43   #151
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

I'm going to start a sweepstake on how long any thread on AD can go without it turning into a flame-fest.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:46   #152
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames

I'm going to start a sweetstake on how long any thread on AD can go without it turning into a flame-fest.

Teehee
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:47   #153
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GAH!
It did say "sweetstake". Honest.
Stupid RJ editting posts to ruin my wittiness.

Way to make me look stupid RJ
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:47   #154
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Teehee
Freudian slip. My apologies.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:49   #155
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Predicitions

Quote:
Originally posted by InTGuRu
If VVOMM allies with anyone I'll quit them. We went in alone, we'll win/lose/die alone
That would make you a fool. And not allying others would make VVOMM HC fools too.

I suspect they won't ally, just NAP. Right?

Goody.

Quote:
Originally posted by TheACE
if that would happen (VVOMM allies NAR) then we would get back to were we r now.

so i hope that wont happen

Only for a short time. And that's ok isn't it? Haven't your lot been posting that all round?

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
hope you all kill each other and 31:3 goes on to win the round
Stranger things have happened.

Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
I'm amazed by how many intelligent and normally well-informed people are managing to talk complete rubbish on this thread.

If you don't have a clue, then for god's sake shut up.
Germania is rubbing off on Rob. Oh no.

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy
proud to be GC of 42:8 :-)
How on earth can you be proud of that? I bet you were proud of being deleted last round because you only got deleted for being so fking spectacular? Right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Draki
hmm oki lets see about that
Is this like when you're in prison and everyone in there is innocent?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:52   #156
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Predicitions

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Germania is rubbing off on Rob. Oh no.
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 13:59   #157
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
meddy btw u never were T&P. so please dont try to claim anything for yourself.
Where did you get that from? His siggy? t8p? Didn't know that rd4 para was the beginning of T&P

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 17:07   #158
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rob used the siggy to state that meddy did bad things in the past
and judged him by using those bad things... without having in mind that meddy may have done even more good things then accually bad ones!....

in this quote u state that rob is judging him by meddy past, which he had not done...
he only used the siggy to reflect what he things about meddy in general without knowing him better.

so when u tell me he DID judge him by his past ur wrong and need to rethink =)
Sorry, Draki, but its your thinking thats running away from you.

THe people who critisized made and argument based on his history. YOu can counter argue that there are other events in his history that justify or qualify things, but its not the job of the people critisizing to fill in his biography from birth to present. They think that the simple facts they expressed justify what they state. You disagree. Thats your perogitive, but to make up a criticism about using stuff from a signature in an argument is kinda silly.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 17:25   #159
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
Do i need to give an applaus now ?
§pa¢e¢ook¦e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2003, 21:38   #160
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Predicitions

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
That would make you a fool.
So..what are you trying to say?

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 01:26   #161
ChugginD

Does this mean I will only get bashed every 4 days as opposed to 2?
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 02:18   #162
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty much.
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 05:09   #163
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
This round is ****

Thanks WEENAR
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 07:33   #164
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Predicitions

Quote:
Originally posted by Jackal2112
Okay my predictions

WeeT is bigger then NaR

Scared and big roid fat NaR players will defect to WeeT or try to get arbiter protection, IE fence sit. The core players of NaR will keep fighting, and most likely ally with VoM.

The outcome, is most likely a swift defeat of key NaR galaxies to demoralise them and to hit them soon and fast so NaR and VoM do not have them to get organised.

We will see
since it seems it's prediction time, here's mine: weet, or at least some elements of it, will conentrate on hitting NoS into the ground just for fun. (The N in NaR does stand for NoS, doesn't it?). This will take 1 week. By then the vvoomm planets will be out of vacation again. Then vvoomm will be attacked again (if they have enough roids that thery can be attacked that is). When Vvoomm goes into vacation again RaH and Eclipse will simply leave their blocks and ally, and fight the remaining alliances on their own (If we all believe in it real strong it might happen).

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Salomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 07:44   #165
Salomo
Commodore

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Predicitions

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
I think he meant that the post was flawed, not because it is a block but because how can 5 alliances who are allied together say they are alone?
and if we're getting picky with words now, how can anyone in an alliance or even only in a galaxy say he is alone?

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 07:45   #166
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
"There's Hope"

?
furssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 08:07   #167
Opac

Quote:
Originally posted by ChugginD
Does this mean I will only get bashed every 4 days as opposed to 2?

Don't get your hopes up. It seems that they are still lacking targets badly, since way too many neutral/random galaxies still get attacked nightly by someone
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 08:39   #168
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:

r7... well u all know what happened ... /me was in 26:11 and he was 5:5 (changed allianced before the round)
5:5 rawked .. they were ranked #3 and even #2 on some time of the round
FLTV agreed to hit the support gals first and cnutted the last big newx gals night by night...
first 6:4 (personally organized 3 waves on planet #3 #4 #5 from 26:11)
and when they were dead, we all knew what would have been happened

5:5 without support / without m8s they could defend them (well i have defended them quite some time during the round!)
3 ppl were gone coz of RL problems (work / etc) so they could have barely survived
by going into vacation they did not run away
they more or less agreed that they won't stand any chance, so they resigned for this round, to make a comeback r8!
erm, wasn't meddy in our galaxy that round?

Quote:

r8 Random, well we all know what happened (my planet got closed too ) do i think meddy is a bad player ? unloyal? without honour ?
those things he did he did not use for his own survival!
and before u flame.. think about if u ever cheated in a single way in PA... if u didn't, feel free to throw the first stone!
but well u all got another story about that on
hmmmmmmm.... That sounds like you're saying cheating is justified in a random round. But then again i guess that can't be what you mean.

It also sounds like it was only cheated in r8, but then again...

Quote:

r9 read other thread :]

all things he did he was forced to do (without r8 ofc), its not the lack of honour, or fighting spirit, nor that he has not the balls to stand up and DIE.
he always had to choose the better of 2 evil things.

and btw.. if he is such a unloyal, unmoral, unhonoured player then why did he helped to create an alliance for all his m8s ... a community alliance with about ~100 members?

coz all hate him ofc =)

well anyway gtg searching my car ... lost it while i was drunk yesterday

bye
People define honour differently, especialy when they're in war (watch the U.S.-iraq war as prime example for that).

The fact that he according to your description is there for his friends does not automatically make him a saint/extremely honourable in planetarion-context, especially if you include legality of playing into your honour benchmarks. On the other hand him having cheated and used the vacation mode obviously doesn't make him some evil moster-demon on a personal basis. Hence the discusson about meddy as it has presented itself here so far is utterly and completely pointles. (Just thought i'd point it out for the record, etc.)

good luck searching for your car

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 11:03   #169
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo

It also sounds like it was only cheated in r8, but then again...
no, that sounded like him saying you probably cheated aswell in one of the rounds. I believe he's probably right but if you're 100% cheat free in your PA carreer then I'm sorry for this

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 11:31   #170
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
no, that sounded like him saying you probably cheated aswell in one of the rounds. I believe he's probably right but if you're 100% cheat free in your PA carreer then I'm sorry for this

rgds Kj
KJ miss ya :/ drop by from time to time my fav Sluuuuut0r
still wub ya, did the germans already turn you into a "greencard german" ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:08   #171
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
KJ miss ya :/ drop by from time to time my fav Sluuuuut0r
still wub ya, did the germans already turn you into a "greencard german" ?
not yet, seems the German departement of imigration has had a few meeting about that, they find it strange that such a 1337 person WANTS to be a German

nway, why should I drop by? you know where I hang out so

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:33   #172
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Senater

Was good while it lasted (which wasn't long hey vvomm )

Hopfully some more action will bring the round alive a bit more.
HAHAHAHA !!! You improved yourself into a comedian eh ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 12:48   #173
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
/me yawns

I will win anyways

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 19:27   #174
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
somehow i dont get it. We make the game more interesting for the enemies who were bored (well fk them as if i care etc) by breaking all kind of naps.....and now we ourselfs can just get popcorn and do ****e all now cause we have mixed galaxys who's members now are supposed to be hostile to each other....

/me goes to sleep till round 10
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 21:51   #175
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
somehow i dont get it. We make the game more interesting for the enemies who were bored (well fk them as if i care etc) by breaking all kind of naps.....and now we ourselfs can just get popcorn and do ****e all now cause we have mixed galaxys who's members now are supposed to be hostile to each other....

*shocking consequenses of shared galaxies*
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 22:00   #176
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
e
Quote:

Eh? You had a mixed-block galaxy that started being napped to like 1/3rd of the entire universe, maybe 2/3rd 'active' universe that is, right? And you were seriously expecting that to last for 3 months with this 1/3rd of uni staying friendly to each others?

You haven't played very many rounds, have you?

Ok, here are your options:

1. try to fence sit, which is boring and can end up bad in various ways (like some of your gal getting kicked out of their alliance for not deffing). Not to mention everybody will call you names at these forums

2. DEAL WITH IT. Stay loyal to your alliance all of you and accept having planetary naps with your alliances. Or become a one block galaxy if enough of you aren't particularily loyal to their alliances...

It's not that hard, at least hasn't been for my gals in the rounds where this happened to me (R5 Legion-Ely gal, R7 Virus-Titans gal, and of course R8 random gal).
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 02:25   #177
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
[00:38] <Xxx> well, we have some kind of problem=/
[00:38] <Eylisia> i kno
[00:39] <Xxx> what u think should be the best to do?
[00:39] <Xxx> a simple solution is..
[00:39] <Xxx> me and xxx can attack weet, the rest can attack nar
[00:40] <Xxx> since I dont beleive it would be possible that noone of us attack nar/weet
[00:40] <Xxx> but that solution aint to good either=/
[00:40] <Eylisia> its not the best
[00:40] <Xxx> know=/
[00:40] <Eylisia> but we will live with it
[00:40] <Xxx> the problem for that solution is thou
[00:40] <Xxx> can I and xxx defend m8s against weet
[00:40] <Xxx> and vice versa
[00:41] <Eylisia> yes
[00:41] <Xxx> k..
[00:41] <Eylisia> u will prolly get sh*t for attacking weet
[00:42] <Xxx> ofc..
[00:42] <Eylisia> but defending against i will not let anyone give u sh*t for
[00:42] <Eylisia> i told u that when u joined
[00:42] <Xxx> the best would be not to attack nar/weet so much..
[00:42] <Eylisia> ur free to def ur alliance
[00:42] <Xxx> I know
[00:42] <Eylisia> i wouldnt have it any other way
[00:42] <Xxx> k
[00:43] <Xxx> another problem..
[00:43] <Xxx> I already know some gals who weet is going to hit=/
[00:43] <Xxx> spose u dont want me to tell them=)
[00:44] <Eylisia> ofc i dont but thats again up to u
[00:44] <Eylisia> i cant order u not to
[00:44] <Eylisia> or i wont
[00:44] <Eylisia> whichever way u wanna see it
[00:44] <Eylisia> i dun run a hitler gal
[00:44] <Eylisia> ur nd
[00:44] <Eylisia> do what u have to
[00:45] <Eylisia> i wish we could stay friendly with nahr
[00:45] <Eylisia> but nahr knows we cant and we know we cant
[00:45] <Eylisia> so it is what it is
[00:45] <Eylisia> pa is too small for it
[00:53] <Xxx> true=/

There doesnt have to be fencesitters.
I wouldnt ask anything of my galm8s that I wouldnt be willing to do myself, and fencesitting isnt something Id do.

Adapt to the situation,dont expect the situation to adapt to you.
Likely as not, it will run you over while you wait.

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 11:04   #178
Spoonman
MSc

Spoonman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
*shocking consequenses of shared galaxies*
heh
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 11:11   #179
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmmm

very nice logs and good to see that there are some commanders out there with brains!

/me wishes Eylisia best of luck in the coming weeks

[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 11:16   #180
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

oh stop giggleing hun :/
Was behind him...
Ogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 12:41   #181
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Urkki
e
You haven't played very many rounds, have you?

).
sigrid
hated dead or alive

YOU n00b
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 17:25   #182
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
sigrid
hated dead or alive

YOU n00b
Eh he. Yes, I can read. I was just trying to give you an excuse for bitching about being unable to play in shared galaxy, seemingly all surprised at current situation. I mean anybody who has played for more than 2 rounds should have seen this coming

PS. How's the sweepstake going, RealJames?
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 17:44   #183
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
/me fluffles xxx
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 17:48   #184
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It seems kind of shocking that NARWEET members don't want to take sides and actually give themselves value for money.

The HC have tried to do this (by cancelling the NAP), but their efforts mean nothing unless the members decide to do something and go for it. This may be a round where the blame for boredom rests at the door of the players rather than the elite.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 22:16   #185
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
didnt i say something like this was about to happen??
this proves that onely VoM had the intentions to NOT make a stagnated universe!
fkin n00bs!

NOW for the first time i miss mista sid,he would never let **** like this happen if he had the upperhand!

the glory with winning when you have been a coward 70% of the round cant be the same! not to speak of the challenge of attacking with a little chance to get defended against!!

cowards cowards cowards.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 22:52   #186
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
fkin n00bs!

NOW for the first time i miss mista sid,he would never let **** like this happen if he had the upperhand!

the glory with winning when you have been a coward 70% of the round cant be the same! not to speak of the challenge of attacking with a little chance to get defended against!!

cowards cowards cowards.
And its one, two, three strikes your out at the old ball game!
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 23:12   #187
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
fkin n00bs!

cowards cowards cowards.
No, you didnt.

As for Sid not letting this happen - Sid was in control of Fury in every round bar r7, so can you make up your mind on what you want? You disliked Fury politics and now wish for them to be employed.

Funny.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:28   #188
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Quote:
fkin n00bs!

cowards cowards cowards.
Seriously Loggeh, thats beneath you.

When he joined my galaxy we werent napped with nahr,
indeed tmk there was no nahr,
and we had no relations to any part of them.

Yet according to your previous posts, and others on your side, that was basically what ruined the round,
that everyone started round allied to work against you.
We werent allied at any point in time,
and the reason I have ND in my galaxy
is cos I WANTED to have ND there.
Sorry to burst your bubble,
but it had nothing what so ever to do with VvomM.

So,
you really want to know why nahr came our way?
Because they saw YOUR SIDE as hostile fs.
You made it so, not us,
and the nap came about because we all WANTED to hit you,
and were hitting you anyway.
It was equally known from day one of our understanding
that at some time we would hit eachother.
No hard feelings, its a part of PA
and especially a PA as small as the current universe is.

VvomM and this round is a friggin long way from dead,
stop moaning and FIGHT!
Weve been there and done that.
Go figure.

Eylisia

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:34   #189
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
No, you didnt.

As for Sid not letting this happen - Sid was in control of Fury in every round bar r7, so can you make up your mind on what you want? You disliked Fury politics and now wish for them to be employed.

Funny.
yes i did zhil,i said WEET was makeing to many mixed gals. i said that from tick 1.

I disliked fury`s politics indeed,thats was mainly cuzz they allways choose the cowardly way out of an war.and allways started to pick on the weakest links and kick roid --> so some men could benefit and therefor make theire chances of getting the nr 1 planet/gal. i dislike it,but i cant say its wrong since this games whole point is to win.

But im 100% that sid would never allow that in such small universe there would be so friggin many mixed gals!
He had the balls to make a move when he was atleast 60% sure of sucsess. atm many members dislike whats happening,its your own members thats finding the current situation boring. that itself should be a wakeup call.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:39   #190
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
And its one, two, three strikes your out at the old ball game!
ive maybe made some strikes hehe,but seriously im onely allowed to three when you mista "talker" can bore us into another dimension with your long repeating posts??
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:55   #191
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by tacite
Seriously Loggeh, thats beneath you.

When he joined my galaxy we werent napped with nahr,
indeed tmk there was no nahr,
and we had no relations to any part of them.

Yet according to your previous posts, and others on your side, that was basically what ruined the round,
that everyone started round allied to work against you.
We werent allied at any point in time,
and the reason I have ND in my galaxy
is cos I WANTED to have ND there.
Sorry to burst your bubble,
but it had nothing what so ever to do with VvomM.

So,
you really want to know why nahr came our way?
Because they saw YOUR SIDE as hostile fs.
You made it so, not us,
and the nap came about because we all WANTED to hit you,
and were hitting you anyway.
It was equally known from day one of our understanding
that at some time we would hit eachother.
No hard feelings, its a part of PA

VvomM and this round is a friggin long way from dead,
stop moaning and FIGHT!
Weve been there and done that.
Go figure.

Eylisia
Eylisya ive allways admired your honesty and fairness,but your missing my point(s).
nap is off,still nothing happen i mean thats cowardly and continue hitting ppl thats just inside the 20% limit,instead of focusing of makeing a fair fight again, i dont mean VoM side should be forgotten but its like you dont hit ppl thats down in a fight,there should be an moralic break there somewhere.ppl quit playing,not only on our side but ppl that start to find this boreing now. We have ppl from every side here complaining,not just me.
youre saying it yourself: its a part of PA

thats why if you cancel a nap,it shouldnt be just to make you guys look better but actually make gals choose side,and not have a continued 2 block vs 1 situation.

fact is i cant agree that VoM first announced the block was a good idea,but we was overrateed and totally outnumberd and its on high time you HCs starts makeing this interesteing again. then i speak from an watchers view and not as an part of VoM cuzz we would need some serious luck and an moral boost into the ppl to even get an top 30 gal. You tell me to fight..well i havent had the time to play serious this round cuzz of rl mathers. And im glad i havent spendt alot of time on this round becuzz then i have been so upset and irritated ive prolly would have quit! But im after action and not fencesitting and should be the HCs job atm and stop haveing theire members go on a 60 - 90 roid ppl!
thats aloso where the cowardly part comes inn!
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 01:19   #192
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

To me fencesitting is wimpy,
is that clear enough?

I cant personally go find every person
that decides to fencesit in any gal and slap them into action.
Like lokken aptly said,
this once its not about HC, its about members.
I dont know any of mine that are fencesitting,
and I hope I dont have any that I dont know about.

Eylisia

oh, and thk u

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 04:58   #193
K-W
Bored

Quote:
ive maybe made some strikes hehe,but seriously im onely allowed to three when you mista "talker" can bore us into another dimension with your long repeating posts??
If you dont like my posts, feel free to not read them. Im sorry that im the only one who bothers to support his arguments and doesnt just post accusations and random flames.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 11:23   #194
Valon

Quote:
Originally posted by Prince
\o/

I'll just second that

-Valon