User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:33   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thunder and Lightning

Bah, after all the sun we've had for the last few days - first day back in uni and it's bloody thunder and lightning and chucking it down

It was really nice this morning when i left home, I'm only in a bloody t-shirt. Bah.
I gues i'll just have to waste time on the net...

Whats the weather like where you are?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:39   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Thunder and Lightning

its nice enough, but yesterday was indeed lovely

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:42   #3
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

It's 19șC and sunny, with a nice light, cool breeze
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:42   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yesterday was gorgeous, i sat in a beer garden from 3 onwards .

Today isnt too bad, but a bit more cloudy than yesterday.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:45   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Very nice weather here, making me realise (more so) that I'm wasting my life away in this ****ing office.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:45   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ace i've just been invited to a BBQ tonight and then the pub.

Life is great .

Last edited by JC; 26 Apr 2004 at 13:57.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:49   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn you all.
Is this storm centred on Sheffield or something???

Bloody hell that thunder was loud! and lasted 10 seconds! And came immediately after the lightning.

I don't want to go outside but I'm hungry

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:55   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

dude, how long have you been in sheffield for.

sheffield is shite weather magnet.

it takes all the worst weather in south yorkshire for itself.

the only good part is it's very likely to get lots of snow in winter
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:01   #9
Ste
Bored

yeh you're right. I've been here 2 and a half years now...
One day in march a couple of years ago i was driving in a blizzard but simultaneously being blinded by sunshine. So i couldn't see a damn thing. Bah.
It's not that the weather is always necessarily bad - it just can't make up it's mind, rain, snow, sun, wind it all changes within minutes.
Isn't Manchester the rainiest city in England? or something like that...

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:03   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

yeah but sheffields not far off it.

when i was working there the other year, i'd leave home in doncaster and it'd be spotting slightly, but in sheffield it was a torrential ****ing downpour
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:04   #11
Ste
Bored

but if you looked out the window and saw it raining and decided to wear a big waterproof coat. Within minutes of being down the road the sun would come out and you'd sweat like a bastard.

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:06   #12
JC
lolly roffle

Yorkshire is pretty lucky, most of the rain drops on t'other side of the Penines.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:08   #13
Ste
Bored

well i'm bored now and hungry so i guess i'm gonna have to brave it.
first thunderstorm i've seen in ages! and loudest thunder and brightest lightning i can remember!
lovely.

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:08   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

yeah, but sheffield is t'other t'other side t'Pennines.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:10   #15
JC
lolly roffle

Aye.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:11   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I had a silver goldfish who i called "Lightning".

My brother had a gold (/orange) goldfish who he called "Thunder".

Lightning was many years younger than Thunder and as such alot smaller.

They were both put in the same bowl tho.

After leaving the fish with my gran when we went on holiday we returned to discover that Thunder had eaten Lightning.

My gran had discovered Lightnings head and tail floating about in the bowl when she went to check on the fish one morning.

She blamed herself.

[/random story from my childhood]
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:14   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

thanks for that.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:17   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dare you to tell me that my story didn't make a "Weather Thread" more interesting.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:20   #19
JC
lolly roffle

If every thread had a random Dace story the forums would be a better place.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:22   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

I'll see what i can do.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:23   #21
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Cambridge is uncharacteristically lovely. There are even people lying on the grass by the river sunbathing.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 14:24   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW it's sunny in Glasgow.

A few clouds but not many.

Not as nice as yesterday but still pretty good.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 15:05   #23
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Boiling here, and has been the past few days. Unfortunatly I have been stuck indoors most of the time doing essays which in my infinite wisdom I left to 2/3 days before they were due in afte rhaving nearly 2 months to do them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I had a silver goldfish who i called "Lightning".

My brother had a gold (/orange) goldfish who he called "Thunder".

Lightning was many years younger than Thunder and as such alot smaller.

They were both put in the same bowl tho.

After leaving the fish with my gran when we went on holiday we returned to discover that Thunder had eaten Lightning.

My gran had discovered Lightnings head and tail floating about in the bowl when she went to check on the fish one morning.

She blamed herself.

[/random story from my childhood]

My fish did that to my brothers. We had had it years when he won one at the fair, we put it into the tank and went to eat food. When we came back there was a chucnk missing out of the side of my brothers fish. Amazingly it lived for a few years after that.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 15:14   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Up until a half hour ago Edinburgh was sunny, warm with the odd white cloud drifting past. ****ing fantastic.

Now however things are getting cloudy, ****ing my post-uni-beer-garden-pint plans.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 15:27   #25
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i wanted to go to the park today
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 17:23   #26
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Bah, after all the sun we've had for the last few days - first day back in uni and it's bloody thunder and lightning and chucking it down

It was really nice this morning when i left home, I'm only in a bloody t-shirt. Bah.
I gues i'll just have to waste time on the net...

Whats the weather like where you are?
Funnyly it was exactly the same as where you are!! but its stoped raining now i didnt appreciate the storm either i woke me up!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 17:25   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Thunder and Lightning

Thunder and lightning, very very frightning.

Nice of it to be fine from last Thursday until today, when I went on holiday, though.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 18:04   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It is drizzling here now, but yesterday was gorgeous, and Saturday even better.

I appreciate the warmth and sun as much as I can, because I complain so much when it is cold.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:35   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
My fish did that to my brothers. We had had it years when he won one at the fair, we put it into the tank and went to eat food. When we came back there was a chucnk missing out of the side of my brothers fish. Amazingly it lived for a few years after that.

I got my fish from a fair too.

I wonder if the fish they "give away" there are genetically different.

You know, they smell like food to other fish or something :shrug:
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:38   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Thunder and Lightning

Mr Dace
Why won't you sit on my face?
I know you want to
do the hot-man screw.
So why don't you
Let yourself go?
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:41   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Because your a fatty MM.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:42   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ohhh and i dont "do" fatties.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:42   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's now raining in Edinburgh.

And noone wants to go drinking with me.

And I've said I'd get the first round in.

And if I don't get out of this flat sharpish I'm probably going to lose it.

No really.

So everyone

You're all ****s.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:43   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Because your a fatty MM.
youre not exactly catch of the day yourself
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:48   #35
Dace
so f*cking zen

But at least im not fat.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:51   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
But at least im not fat.
You're confusing me with your mom.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 23:08   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You're confusing me with your mom.

No.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 07:39   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i'd go drinking with you pab.

cept your like 500 miles away.

im still suprised no-one has posted complete queen lyrics in this thread yet.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 08:15   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
im still suprised no-one has posted complete queen lyrics in this thread yet.
While the sun hangs in the sky and the desert has sand
While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land
While there's a wind and the stars and the rainbow
Till the mountains crumble into the plain

Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'
Tread that fine line
Oh we'll keep on tryin yeah
Just passing our time

While we live according to race, colour or creed
While we rule by blind madness and pure greed
Our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion
Through the eons, and on and on

Oh yes we'll keep on tryin'
We'll tread that fine line
Oh oh we'll keep on tryin'
Till the end of time
Till the end of time

Through the sorrow all through our splendour
Don't take offence at my innuendo

You can be anything you want to be
Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could
ever be
Be free with your tempo be free be free
Surrender your ego be free be free to yourself

Oooh ooh
If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky
If there's a point if there's a reason to live or die
If there's an answer to the questions we feel bound to ask
Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask

Oh yes we'll keep on trying
Hey tread that fine line
Yeah we'll keep on smiling yeah (yeah yeah)
And whatever will be will be
We'll keep on trying
We'll just keep on trying
Till the end of time
Till the end of time
Till the end of time
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 08:30   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

its good, but its not right.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 08:31   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't Stop Me Now?

edit : Google tells me I'm wrong, oh well.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 08:32   #42
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

your having a ball ?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 08:33   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can I wear my nice off the shoulder number?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 08:38   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

depends who's shoulder its off.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 09:55   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its good, but its not right.

who the **** are you? roy sodding walker?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 10:16   #46
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

IT GONNA RAIN!

Thanks, Ollie.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:04   #47
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhall
Funnyly it was exactly the same as where you are!! but its stoped raining now i didnt appreciate the storm either i woke me up!!
Hmm, never realised you were from shef too.
At uni or a native?

Oh and I had that Queen song in my head all day yesterday after the weather girl said it was gonna be thunderstorms in the morning...
Took me ages to realise it too...

Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:33   #48
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
who the **** are you? roy sodding walker?
say what you see

say what you see.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:34   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
say what you see

say what you see.
A 17" TFT
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:36   #50
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

thats not a catchphrase!