User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:56   #1
Nardor

New PA player Former EQ'er

Yo all I just decided to try out PA. I used to play Empire Quest which is alot like this game a long time ago before it was quit i was just wondering if anybody here ever played it.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 04:01   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New PA player Former EQ'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nardor
Yo all I just decided to try out PA. I used to play Empire Quest which is alot like this game a long time ago before it was quit i was just wondering if anybody here ever played it.
What you probably should have done is post this in "Planetarion Discussions"

However you may remember me.

I was an EQ admin, EQ forum Admin and HC of "EQualizers" the most successful alliance in e m p i r e q u e s t.

Hope you are doing good.

Any more questions pm me.

Last edited by pig; 9 Jul 2006 at 04:08.
pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 10:14   #3
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

You were Pig? I pwned EQ

Was #2 planet when it all crashed and went sour. Last i heard someone else had the code and was gonna host it sometime soon.
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 13:59   #4
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
You were Pig? I pwned EQ

Was #2 planet when it all crashed and went sour. Last i heard someone else had the code and was gonna host it sometime soon.
I think so ;p

ye a guy called Obli has a code, nfi how long it will take to recode and set up etc as apparently its written in a very old coding language. Oh well.
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 21:59   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

pig had power. look at him now :S

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 21:23   #6
WeaponX
Legends live forever

WeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to beholdWeaponX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
You were Pig? I pwned EQ

i wonder why i donīt remember you then as i knew all of the big ones as i was one of them
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 00:31   #7
Wrestlemania
New sensation

Wrestlemania has a spectacular aura aboutWrestlemania has a spectacular aura aboutWrestlemania has a spectacular aura about

Hello Everyone.

I also play Hattrick, but I have been reading the Fundation saga from Isaac Asimov and after that I found this game, and I thought "this is a match made in haven".

So here I am, a new player of this wonderfull game.
I want to upgrade my account, but I have been in a little bit of trouble doing that.

Also I want to conect myself to Mirc but that has not been posible, some problems with the DNS, but in time I will solve those problems.

That's all for now
Wrestlemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 00:34   #8
pig
1up on you

Welcome, hope you enjoy the game, give it a bit of time and im sure you will love it.