User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Jun 2007, 23:12   #1
Slugworth

Slugworth is an unknown quantity at this point
Ely and MI

Hey there all you good folks, its been a long long time since i played PA, and was wondering what happened to these 2 old Alliances of mine. Anyone know?
Slugworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 23:20   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ely and MI

Elysium left Planetarion after Round 10.5 and went to play a similar game named Planeti.a, which they have literally just also retired from.

I don't know an alliance named MI though - sorry.
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 23:23   #3
Slugworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Elysium left Planetarion after Round 10.5 and went to play a similar game named Planeti.a, which they have literally just also retired from.

I don't know an alliance named MI though - sorry.
I stopped playing PA a few rounds after all the pay accounts and race variations were introduced so my memory is a little hazy. I don't even know how far back all that was hehe
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 00:32   #4
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

lol I was in both too. Yeah Ely have finished with both pa and another clone they played and MI broke up in like r4 or something. Most of the players have moved on too :/.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 12:29   #5
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Ely didnt leave in r10.5 i think, but later
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 12:51   #6
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
Ely didnt leave in r10.5 i think, but later
Computer says no.
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 13:42   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
They did had that huge reunion tour in r16 wasnt it?

It bombed ofc.
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 15:07   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

It bombed ofc.
it bombed because i didnt get an invite. fact ;D

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 15:49   #9
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

It bombed ofc.
I didn't want to remind anyone of that.
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 16:20   #10
Slugworth

I reckon i stopped playing in either 2002-3 around R7-8 i think! What was the Ely recruiting wing called? i seem to remember being a recruiter in that i think! and HC of MI! Some memories are slowly returning hehe
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 17:17   #11
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

The Elysium recruit wing was called Olympus! Is that the one you mean?
It got established in round6 when [Racer] and myself made it cause Elysium had a really good round, and was in need of even more fighting ships

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 17:36   #12
Slugworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh
It got established in round6 when [Racer] and myself made it cause Elysium had a really good round, and was in need of even more fighting ships
That sounds like it, i think
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 18:39   #13
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Have another reunion tour and invite Mek this time...and myself

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:44   #14
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
it bombed because i didnt get an invite. fact ;D
U suck. Actually, the HCs of all planetarion alliances had a urgent meeting when Insomnia disbanded. They sent a representative to me begging me to keep Insomnia alive, so that you wouldnt go around applying to all the alliances that ure clearly to shit to play for. They hate denying ure applications, because they feel sorry for you... That goes for a few other members aswell.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 23:32   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
U suck. Actually, the HCs of all planetarion alliances had a urgent meeting when Insomnia disbanded. They sent a representative to me begging me to keep Insomnia alive, so that you wouldnt go around applying to all the alliances that ure clearly to shit to play for. They hate denying ure applications, because they feel sorry for you... That goes for a few other members aswell.
#

its only that i know this post is the biggest load of shit ever that im not taking offence

<3 you jonas

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 11:25   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
#

its only that i know this post is the biggest load of shit ever that im not taking offence

<3 you jonas

haha <3 how was Download?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 14:55   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

almost as good as using the pm function.

true story
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 09:54   #18
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I think around r5/r6 time MI disbanded and quite a few of them then came into ViruS. I know a few of their HC like Zero did anyway.
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 17:16   #19
Jenos

I miss MI, just stumbled acrossed this trying to find old banners on google
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 19:32   #20
Devlin

Devlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura aboutDevlin has a spectacular aura about

MI = Mobile Infantry?

If so, I forgot all about them Thanks for the nostalgia
Devlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 20:22   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Elysium wont return to PA as they will have to have help with the logon questions and that probably breaches the EULA

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 17:49   #22
Fighters

didnt MI merge with ViruS or something? damn i dont remember much from back in the day
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 10:28   #23
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh
somhow i remeber that a bit diffrently
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2007, 12:20   #24
Bowlsey
Lover of Cheesecake

Bowlsey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stress
somhow i remeber that a bit diffrently
Me too...
=Break=