User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Apr 2007, 12:01   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Round 21 Plans

Ok just to clear up some rumours and for those not in the know heres whats officially been happening backstage for round 21:

Angels
  • Have 19 Battlegroups (including Gosu,Insomnia and exi)
  • Gosu Are playing with them but only until they find Caj's coords
  • Have 6 core members 4 of which are hc

Wolfpack
  • Having stationary problems after having more than 120 members on paper and Nitina's handwriting too big
  • Rabba has gone a.w.o.l
  • Caj is hiding under a fake nick for fear of Gosu

CT
  • Accepted Crusie on agreement that she doesnt log into Irc durinng her 'time of the month'
  • Made stifler senior MO in charge of making sure all the christmas cards are sent out on time
  • HAve made no nap agreements cos were all too busy teaching Allfather how to play again

Subh
  • Ali's drinking means he is having memory blackouts and forgetting passwords, leading to his inability to get Opped in his own alliance channel

Orbit
  • Crowly busy teaching his members how to spot people posing as him after 4 successful Destiny peeps last round made his members pull fleets whilst acting as 'Crowlly'

Vision
  • Heavily involved in an online poker scam so they can all afford to upgrade their accounts

Vengeance
  • The new Penis Allianz bg they recruited isnt looking quite as strong they had hoped after the success of gosu last round

Anyone with anymore backstage gossip please share !
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 12:17   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Round 21 Plans

i hear ct are shitting themselves about every other alliance wanting to rip their guts out
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 12:18   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

SPQR & Myth are blocking against CT with the help of the reformed Pmonkeys.

ToF has hired a Fellah-look-a-like but he isn't living up to expectations so far.
Rion is still refusing to tell the truth about his romance with Auda.

:edit:
More breaking news:
HR have confirmed that they've managed to recruit Caj, he is playing under the nick Gosusux.

InSomnia have fooled every1 by posting that they weren't playing, they will be ready to play this round, proof of this can be found in the many irc logs i have of mek begging me to join them so they'll atleast have 1 sober player

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 12:23   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy

We've already planned the fleetcatch on jer for tick 1000 if he's winning.
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 13:03   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Who the hell is Ali?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 13:35   #6
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

We thought we'd give Stif the important jobs. With Arfy as his deputy Xmas Card Deliverer we have no chance of failure!
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 14:08   #7
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

That 120 is a lie! its only 119 but theres quite a few on the waiting list
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 14:46   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

TGV

Belly is hoping that his wobbling will make Leknu actually go offline from IRC, and the HC is wondering if Zub0 is gonna be sober for more than 2 days straight.

In the meantime TGV will continue to baffle the multihunters with regular TGV meets hopefully during the round.
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 20:21   #9
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

lol =|
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 21:40   #10
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Who the hell is Bane?

Ali is the Muslim leader of Subh, so he probably shouldn't be drunk (or isn't, Rinoa.)
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 22:42   #11
Bane
Shadows and Dust

According to some guy I'm a black jew.

FFS I am not black!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 00:18   #12
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Ascendancy

We've already planned the fleetcatch on jer for tick 1000 if he's winning.
Sounds promising for my ambitions as top ranked player.

"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept.
SkyHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 00:23   #13
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Orbit
Crowly busy teaching his members how to spot people posing as him after 4 successful Destiny peeps last round made his members pull fleets whilst acting as 'Crowlly'
it was only 2

and as for me, im gonna try and get rid of this thing i found during the break in rounds
it calls itself a "social" life whatever one of those is
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 01:15   #14
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I feel outed

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 05:04   #15
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Ascendancy
  • Followed Qebab en masse to Amsterdam for their annual hols
  • Hude had sex with a dwarf
  • Jer had sex with what he thought was a woman but once he reached down well.... U KNOW THE REST!
  • There all still too stoned to play round 21
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 12:23   #16
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Ascendancy
  • Find Rinoa really ****ING SHIT
fixed <3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 13:29   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Everyone
  • Finds Rinoa really ****ING SHIT
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 15:33   #18
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
I contracted terminal herpies!
Fixed <3
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 15:55   #19
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Everyone
  • Finds Rinoa really ****ING SHIT
Slate me all u want kila ,just dont start trying to commentate on whats going on in pa since you havent played in like over a year and achieved jackshit.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 16:21   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I lolled
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 21:13   #21
Bane
Shadows and Dust

You're Kila, we lol at you anyway, should we not?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 8 Apr 2007, 23:55   #22
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
fixed <3
Seconded. Rinoa is about as funny as "Epic Movie". Pure torture.

Last edited by Heartless; 9 Apr 2007 at 00:08.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 03:15   #23
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

just for the record for every hater there at least 3 lovers
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 07:13   #24
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

seriously, shut up
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 08:21   #25
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I'm going to open up 7 accounts for farming purposes.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 10:01   #26
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ascendancy
  • Followed Qebab en masse to Amsterdam for their annual hols
  • Hude had sex with a dwarf
  • Jer had sex with what he thought was a woman but once he reached down well.... U KNOW THE REST!
  • There all still too stoned to play round 21
We actually followed Stoom in Amsterdam.
And surprisingly it turned out all right.
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 10:08   #27
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Angels
  • Have 19 Battlegroups (including Gosu,Insomnia and exi)
  • Gosu Are playing with them but only until they find Caj's coords
  • Have 6 core members 4 of which are hc
Insomnia is playing and I wasnt invited? /cry

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 10:44   #28
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Insomnia is playing and I wasnt invited? /cry
i decided you were over the hill a bit so ousted you from the command. ive replaced you (and the other hc) with rec_edge, chronox, Skyhead and sebos

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 11:09   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

How come crusie didnt make it? :/ and that funny dude with a nick starticng on r... robban1 isnt it? He would have been a fine HC

Retired
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 12:06   #30
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i decided you were over the hill a bit so ousted you from the command. ive replaced you (and the other hc) with rec_edge, chronox, Skyhead and sebos
pfffffffft, you picked sebos over me? :'(

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 12:26   #31
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Slate me all u want kila ,just dont start trying to commentate on whats going on in pa since you havent played in like over a year and achieved jackshit.
You mean, he achieved as much as you did, am I right?
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 12:48   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
You mean, he achieved as much as you did, am I right?
More, I was in the top gal in round 19!

Quote:
How come crusie didnt make it? :/ and that funny dude with a nick starticng on r... robban1 isnt it? He would have been a fine HC
Robban would actually make a good HC, and I'm not even joking
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 14:01   #33
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

ORBIT

Crowly is also busy creating a spelling teaching programme for his gal mates, so they dont invite the wrong person into their galaxy channel again this round.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 14:29   #34
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
pfffffffft, you picked sebos over me? :'(

You picked Sebos over anyone?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 9 Apr 2007, 17:56   #35
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
just for the record for every hater there at least 3 lovers
I doubt you can even find three people who like your posting, let alone three for every one who hates you.
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 19:13   #36
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

I was talking about ingame actually. If i cared about the haters on Ad i would have quit posting many rounds ago and since its the same 5 people (and only them) slagging me repeatedly, i soon learned its them the problem and not me. Ill just keep being the one that wouldnt flush thanks
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 19:43   #37
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Who cares, it gives us an excuse to post? Like things like predictions in AD are taken seriously, or correct. Look at last rounds predictions compared to the outcome.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 9 Apr 2007, 23:46   #38
SkyHead

SkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura aboutSkyHead has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, thinking I might join WP with my 3rd account.

Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:49   #39
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHead
Hmm, thinking I might join WP with my 3rd account.
And the other 7?

<3

Retired
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 00:52   #40
SkyHead

Quote:
And the other 7?

<3

Only playing three this round, I can't afford more.
Are you playing btw?

Unread 10 Apr 2007, 01:06   #41
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

I thought it had started :S I might signup for fun, I like to watch the universe rankings when I'm boored. Also a blind attack that has gone either extremely good or terribly bad usually cheers me up in the morning

Retired
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 01:21   #42
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Just sign up and play properly Jonas, stop pretending like it won't happen for goodness sake.
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 10:36   #43
Dom32

Dom32 will become famous soon enoughDom32 will become famous soon enough

Someone picked Sebos? Ever for anything oh dear
Dom32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 08:38   #44
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? I come back and now there are suddenly 2 Kila's. I blame you Johnny.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 14:39   #45
zzhou
zz-crew

zzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to beholdzzhou is a splendid one to behold

please refer zz-crew announcement on AD and update thread accordingly

ascendancy, you are going DOWN -> (imagine the arrow is pointing down)

http://www.geocities.com/zhousooty/
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 15:22   #46
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Huh? I come back and now there are suddenly 2 Kila's. I blame you Johnny.
Huh? I come back and Stoom doesn't know how to correctly use apostrophes anymore?

Oh wait.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 18:22   #47
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh? I come back and Stoom doesn't know how to correctly use apostrophes anymore?
Im sure you can think of something more original then that.
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 18:37   #48
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Your mother.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:39   #49
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
hi lol im bare original innit
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 22:46   #50
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Angel jokes dont have to be original to be funny. They win by default.