User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:30   #1
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Talking This is becoming a chav forum

5 threads on football. Highly frequented.
3 on cars. One even on augmented ones. Highly frequented.
A few on playstations, phones videogames and other ´kit´. Highly frequented.

Two threads about current events, combined replies 9.

One about books containing posts with the words ´moron´, ´faggot´ and ´I hope you die´.

One about rugby with a swear word in the title.

I swear it could have been ChavForum.com.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:35   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: This is becoming a chav forum

It could have been worse...
It could have been about Planetarion.
eeeew
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:41   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

is there a chavforum.com? I fear checking could cause my brain to implode if it does actually exist.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:44   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
is there a chavforum.com? I fear checking could cause my brain to implode if it does actually exist.
Or fired if there are a lot of nude women en explicit poses on there.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:44   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
3 on cars. One even on augmented ones. Highly frequented.
This one you have a point on. The rest of them is you being a moronic individual.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:46   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
This one you have a point on. The rest of them is you being a moronic individual.
This time you don´t have a point whatsoever.

WTF is your problem with me? Speak it out, maybe you´ll feel better.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:46   #7
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't think chavs talk about football, cars or video games.

I think chavs talk about buckfast (ie which 'number' is the best) fit birds and which rival chav gang is going to get a doing that night. Other than that they don't talk at all (being too thick to properly construct sentences).

I think they stand on street corners with their buckfast and their Club Kingsize speaking in their nasally whiny voices about how tough they are and how they are going to kick peoples ****s in and arguing over who is the biggest 'bawbag'.

In short Chavs are scum, and therefore cannot possibly talk about things that normal people find interesting. I refuse to believe otherwise.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:54   #8
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: This is becoming a chav forum

GD has entirely too many threads about chavs.

(I'm still not entirely sure who/what a chav is, but I'm pretty sure I don't care)
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:57   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

GD is full of old people.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:57   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I don't think chavs talk about football, cars or video games.

I think chavs talk about buckfast ....

I think they stand on street corners with their buckfast
*cough*

Buckfast

do chavs really stand on street corners with this

If they do, have they not suffered enough just by drinking it?
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 13:58   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
GD has entirely too many threads about chavs.

(I'm still not entirely sure who/what a chav is, but I'm pretty sure I don't care)
one is too many. well chav is basically the lowest common denominator. for a male chav, take a pubescent boy with a severe case of acne, insert a packet of Marborough lites, especially if under 16, put in the whitest trackstuit that you can possibly find, stick a peak cap on his head after removing the majority of his frontal lobe, and you have a chav. when they get to 17 they drive extremely bad cars but try to make them look like sports cars. Chav girls are similar except they have very very pink lipstick, large gold hoop earrings and sound like harpies.

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:02   #12
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought all chavs were worried about was:
  1. Where they can hang out when mcdonalds closes
  2. Which person they can pick on who is on their own and half their size
  3. Tips on keeping trainers bright white
  4. Special offers at [insert sports shop]
  5. All the gold 'soverigns(sp?)' they saw in argos
  6. How tough they are
  7. What angle to have their baseball caps at
  8. Why it is a good idea to tuck your trousers into your socks when not riding a push bike
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:13   #13
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Why it is a good idea to tuck your trousers into your socks when not riding a push bike
Surely one of the modern mysteries? It's akin to wearing your underwear on the outside, it would look just as 'chavtastic'.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:22   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Its not as mysterious as 'who is the guy that puts clumps of pubes in all the urinals'
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:42   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Apparently yes.
I asked this question on another forum and was told:

"Buckfast, or "Buckie" is the drink of choice for street delinquents north of the border. However it tastes more like medicine than “tonic wine”, and don't let the glass in the picture deceive you, its traditionally drunk from the bottle, which can then be used as a bludgeon/missile/chib."
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 14:57   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
This time you don´t have a point whatsoever.

WTF is your problem with me? Speak it out, maybe you´ll feel better.
My problem is that you seem to have become a really shit poster overnight, characterised by overpretentious meaningless, and seemingly imflammatory, posts.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:01   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: This is becoming a chav forum

Send them to the East. Or Madagascar.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:05   #18
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Hate chavs.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 15:37   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
My problem is that you seem to have become a really shit poster overnight, characterised by overpretentious meaningless, and seemingly imflammatory, posts.

And your post is different in what way?
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:10   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

If they do, have they not suffered enough just by drinking it?
Yes. Yes they do.

No they have not suffered enough. They will never suffer enough

In Scotland Buckfast is so closely linked to 'chavosity' or 'nedishness' that an MSP was trying to restrict the sale of it

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:15   #21
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

I must extend my apologies.

I had an idea of this. I assumed it was a bad nasty-ass problem. In Holland I witnessed the upcoming of the Gabber scene from close and thought the UK problem must have been similar.

I had no idea how deeply grave your situation is.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:29   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes. Yes they do.

No they have not suffered enough. They will never suffer enough

In Scotland Buckfast is so closely linked to 'chavosity' or 'nedishness' that an MSP was trying to restrict the sale of it
its a comedy drink made by monks

I find this utterly utterly bizzare that the awful toni wine brewed by monks and traditionally bought to give to people you don't like or consumed a thimble full a day by WWI veterans should become so popular and so hated.

i am literally bowled over I'd assumed 'buckfast' meant something different in scotland and tried to make a funny.

now i'm shocked at the monks.

what next burbery habbits???
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:41   #23
Yahwe
I am.

my shock and consternation has only increased since i realise there was a bottle of Buckfast behind me the whole time i was ranting.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 16:58   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

lol
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 19:25   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Another chav thread
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 19:26   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

One about books containing posts with the words ´moron´, ´faggot´ and ´I hope you die´.

One about rugby with a swear word in the title.

I swear it could have been ChavForum.com.
to be fair most of the bad words in the books thread were aimed or involved you at some point

and leave my rugby thread alone dammit
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 21:01   #27
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

The question is, when did chav stop discribing a gypsie and start meaning what is, in essence, a townie?
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 21:03   #28
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

when the media got hold of it i think
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 21:25   #29
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chav never meant gypsy - that's a pikey.
chav is a Geordie thing.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 21:53   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
I must extend my apologies.

I had an idea of this. I assumed it was a bad nasty-ass problem. In Holland I witnessed the upcoming of the Gabber scene from close and thought the UK problem must have been similar.

I had no idea how deeply grave your situation is.
I'm not sure how close you follow the news in the Netherlands, but this gabber thing has died off a bit. Atleast where I live.
Heh, I even remember the days when people listened to "happy raver", "captain jack" and "daar is gabbertje" and thought they were hardcore. Everyone tried to be "gabber" because they thought it was cool.
The people who listen to hardcore music and a generally associated with racism are now called "Lonsdale youth", setting fire to mosques in my town and all.
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:34   #31
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

DJ Sammy.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:59   #32
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

i hate chavs with a passion

read this article if u want my entire opinion of them: http://news.planetarion.com/article.php?articleID=146
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 23:08   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would also like to express my intense hatred of poor people and the things they do.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 10:47   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You, Mr Filth, have a long and annoying sig.
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 11:56   #35
Radical Edward

Quote:
And your post is different in what way?
he uses clever long words. though none from the Superior person's book of words. so I am a little disappointed.

Unread 23 Mar 2005, 03:55   #36
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts

Where did the term "Chav" come from? Enlighten the half of us who aren't British.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 04:01   #37
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
Where did the term "Chav" come from? Enlighten the half of us who aren't British.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 05:19   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
I could've explained that to you. I have the whole definition on my "Favorites". Being the American that I am, I am proud to be able to define a British term.

****ING CHAVS!! I WILL STAB THEM IN THEIR GODDAMNED FOREHEADS!!

I am saddened by the general hate on the less fortunate.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 09:55   #39
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
The people who listen to hardcore music and a generally associated with racism are now called "Lonsdale youth", setting fire to mosques in my town and all.
Yes now I remember, you were in the news indeed.

Imagine spanish people saying Helden, it comes out like ´ghelldhen´.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 09:58   #40
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
"Council Housed And Violent" lol
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 10:04   #41
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Yes now I remember, you were in the news indeed.

Imagine spanish people saying Helden, it comes out like ´ghelldhen´.

I'm trying to work out they would pronounce in Japanese. Thinking that they pronounce programmer as "purogurama". Heru... denu... or something like that...

Have you "Spanified" much in the past few years?
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 11:34   #42
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Utterly and totally. I´m at the point where I don´t even look at dutch tv anymore. The food I enjoy is the spanish grub, and I speak spanish of an ´andalú´ wordtype and accent.

I do have trouble getting the odd joke where they use ´doble sentido´ (dubbelzinnig in dutch, don´t know what it is in english) but I´m improving.

I´m even alienating from holland because the news I get here (true, it´s from Telegraaf) and the dutch people that frequent this place make me want to tear up my passport and burn it.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 11:46   #43
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

"Ambiguous" according to my euroglot.

Still, what's wrong with the Dutch people? I'm surrounded by Dutch, so I might not notice the flaw as much as you do, but all seems quite dandy to me.
Apart from that it seems as if everyone is obsessed with money and paying bills, but that could just be my rebellious youth still shining through through my seemingly grown up behaviour and appearance.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 12:15   #44
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

What´s wrong with the dutch? OMFG.

Just take a chair, put it down in any train station in Holland and watch the people.

Their faces are dull and dead. No complexion. Their body language says nothing but ´my government ****ed me up the arse´. They complain about EVERYTHING and it´s always someone else´s fault. If it´s not the foreigners then it´s the government, than it´s the bloody neighbour that must be criminal because he has a car that is slightly more expensive.

The country fits three times in Andalucia (which counts for 17% of the spanish territory) and still the trains can´t be on time. It´s the fourth richest country (gross product per person) in the world yet can not seem to be able to pay hospital workers or teachers. They send about 14 commandos to afghanistan (wich should easily be 40x bigger than holland) wich would be like sending a boyscout to hell and think they are doing a good thing. The minister of finance thinks he is actually listened to when he talks to germany and france about the stabilty pact. The minister president looks like a bad harry potter clone, and also acts like one.

Then the mind of the average dutchman. The explicit ´I´m smarter than my neighbour´ stance, the copper statues in the windows, in short, the total lack of culture Holland has is starting to show. It´s really easy for me to spot the dutchman here, asas they are the only ones sitting on a table being occupied with everyhing that happens AROUND them, while the spanish for example sit on a table and are busy with the people on that table. Dutchmen are proud on their country because it sailed the seas in the 1600´s and we had a few painters then (wich actually were from other countries, but could not live there and moved to holland to escape execution).

Dutchmen are liberal, is what is said. The truth is they don´t know when to shut up (of wich I am living testament) or just don´t have the background to think differently or see the consequences of it on a larger scale. We used to be a ´country of service´ but other countries do this much better and cheaper now, as all companies in Holland suffer from ludicrous social and tax laws.

Then the country itself. Flat. Not a single tree that hasn´t been planted by someone. No living space to have your children grow in the Randstad up unless you are filthy rich. Weeks can go by without a single sun ray hitting your face. The rain is rediculous, only in summer one might have a week without rain, and if it happens, there suddenly is no water to wash cars or water the gardens.

Anyway, I´m sorry for all the dutchies on the forum here but look at it from this way, you can say ´we´re so glad we got rid of you´ and you´ll be the perfect dutchman; opinionated, preoccupied, xenophobic, and convinced Holland is better, God bless football and the ´broodje kroket´.

I´ll be here in Spain.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 13:05   #45
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I never looked at it that way, but now I'm reading that I agree with some of your points. I guess you need that other point of view to really notice the flaws of this nation.

The lack of pride in this nation is really obvious. When it's queensday (a big nationalist holiday for you non-Dutch people) you barely see any flags waving outside or people going out having a party. They all just sit home and watch telly, or visit grandma.

Although I kind of like the Dutch commonsense. People not losing their head immediately when something happened or is going on.

What I'd like to add to your list is the lack of courage to give things up and take a risk. It's one of my own flaws too that I just can't jump ship, tell everyone to go fk themselves, and piss off to somewhere "better".
I got home yesterday and told my mum as a joke (yes, I attempt humour sometimes) that I was going to leave for Africa with Unicef to help out those poor people and she looked at me shocked and started about my job and that I can't just throw away those things and I don't know what else.

But all in all, I don't think the Netherlands is a bad place to live.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 13:18   #46
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

It´s not a bad place indeed. Not the best, but it´s okay. It certainly is ´Unique´.
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 16:17   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the biggest stand out fact about the spanish that im aware of is that theyre very very good at partying
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 16:39   #48
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I do have trouble getting the odd joke where they use ´doble sentido´ (dubbelzinnig in dutch, don´t know what it is in english) but I´m improving.
we use the french
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 16:47   #49
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
the biggest stand out fact about the spanish that im aware of is that theyre very very good at partying
Yeah. There are feasts here that last more than a single week.

It´s like brixton carnaval (or wtf) but then 10 days in a row...
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 16:52   #50
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
we use the french
Isn´t it all latin?