User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:00   #1
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
who has the worst reputation in GD ??

I claim the titile of least popular on gd.

-405 points!!

is there anyone with a worst record???

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:01   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: who has the worst reputation in GD ??

he just left the building.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:16   #3
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I think it's probably Chika at the moment.

You're still a twat though, don't get me wrong!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:19   #4
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I think it's probably Chika at the moment.

You're still a twat though, don't get me wrong!
your mother is a twat, your entire family is full of twats.

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:19   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Up until a few days before my 'CrashTester tells it like it is...homosexuality' thread I think I had nearly -600.

Nobody likes me everybody hates me Im just a wiggly worm.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:24   #6
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
your mother is a twat, your entire family is full of twats.
Come now, no need to be nasty dear.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:49   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I have never been nominated for potw which makes me sad.

Maybe from now on IŽll actually TRY to get in there.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 13:59   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: who has the worst reputation in GD ??

Quote:
-405 points!!

Yes.

QDeathstar, Chika and Androme all spring to mind as likely candidates.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:02   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yes.

QDeathstar, Chika and Androme all spring to mind as likely candidates.
Yes well weŽve seen worse but back then there was no rep method.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:08   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, but he was only working on the basis of rep points.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:09   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you're not on -405 any more
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:43   #12
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

-405 points!!

i was going to be nice and give you some positive encouragement rep
but it says i have to spread it around before giving you some

i guess this means you said something very very stupid recently (only neg rep for really offensive/idiotic/annoying posts) that i never bothered to remember and i have contributed to your -405
sorry
(though not that sorry because you must have posted something really terrible)
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:45   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i had only -200 ish

i swear qdeathstar had like 6 red blops a little while ago
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:51   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
i had only -200 ish

i swear qdeathstar had like 6 red blops a little while ago
He learnt from his mistakes and realised what made his posts shit?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:52   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

.....nah......
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:07   #16
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light

Shameless in my case isn't a fitting description I think. Maybe annoying but not shameless.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:20   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

the question actually should be

'who cares about who has the worst rep?'

[ ] You
[X ] Noone, except for you]
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 16:38   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its threads like this where sunday would have been useful
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:19   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

-405 points!!

Youre a blatant liar

Im sure this thread alone has gained you at least another 100 neg rep points.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:23   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wonder how people constantly getting bad rep don't at one point decide that they could improve somewhat.
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:24   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I wonder how people constantly getting bad rep don't at one point decide that they could improve somewhat.
Attention helps the manically depressed.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:25   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I guess I am. Even although my last several reps have been positive (thanks), there are still twats who neg me with no reason and on 'random' posts.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 20:35   #23
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

CrashTester, what posts have suddenly catapulted you from the depths of red blobness' ?
________
Live sex

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:50.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 22:12   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
CrashTester, what posts have suddenly catapulted you from the depths of red blobness' ?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183619

and

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183743

The transformation is amazing, eh!!!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 23:13   #25
Cannon_Fodder

wow your on 4 green blops, TRAITOR!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 23:23   #26
CrashTester
I am an idiot

man, I didnt ask for em!!
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 23:26   #27
Cannon_Fodder

you might aswell use them, neg rep me then
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 00:25   #28
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I guess I am. Even although my last several reps have been positive (thanks), there are still twats who neg me with no reason and on 'random' posts.
dude, some of your red blobs are brighter than the rest - what the **** does that mean?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 00:28   #29
Cannon_Fodder

i think its extra blobs added in last 24 hours or something
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 00:30   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

oooh gotcha, like fresh blood, the rest were dried up heh

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:05   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
dude, some of your red blobs are brighter than the rest - what the **** does that mean?
As you get more blobs, the blobs nearest to the extremities become brighter. This also works with green blobs.

No idea why.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:47   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a way of showing who has repped you?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:52   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Nein.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:53   #34
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Is there a way of showing who has repped you?
No, but apparently if you moan nicely Jonny will tell you.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:55   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually it has to be that there's a poor reason given for repping a perfectly acceptable post. To avoid nasty things like people conducting neg-rep campaigns and to promote the general harmony of GD.

AHA FOOLED YOU IT'S JUST ME ON A MEGA-POWER-TRIP LOL!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:19   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
No, but apparently if you moan nicely Jonny will tell you.
Im not good at moaning nicely
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:25   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Im not good at moaning nicely
Then start licking Jonny's arse, boy.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:27   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Then start licking Jonny's arse, boy.
Im not good at that either I suspect, but Im good at looking at people so they become scared.
Sadly, this is THA INTARWEB. Or something.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:28   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Im not good at that either I suspect,
You'll never know unless your grow.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 07:59   #40
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I don't think I deserve to have red blobs.

Edit: Though I did actually LOSE a red blob. So maybe I am the Most Improved poster of the week. (Only because I was banned at the begginning of the week.)
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:22   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unfortunately I doubt the reputation system will ever have an effect on the worst posters. Most crap people I've encountered (either on-line or in real-life dealings) are completely closed to criticism. When you tell them about one of their flaws they tend to react in a defensive manner. "You don't know what you're talking about", "You're only saying that because you hate me", "You just don't get my brilliance!".

The people who respond to criticism are rarely the ones who need criticising.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:41   #42
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Unfortunately I doubt the reputation system will ever have an effect on the worst posters. Most crap people I've encountered (either on-line or in real-life dealings) are completely closed to criticism. When you tell them about one of their flaws they tend to react in a defensive manner. "You don't know what you're talking about", "You're only saying that because you hate me", "You just don't get my brilliance!".

The people who respond to criticism are rarely the ones who need criticising.
That's often because people who respond to it, will only need criticising the first time they make a mistake, because they won't make it again.

Oh and people who don't respond to criticism sometimes change, for those of you that used to look at the RP forums back when I first came there, you should see that I'm a decent example of this.

I'm just happy the reputation system didn't come about 2 years earlier... I would have prolly been able to contend in the worst reputation on then forums

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote