User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2021, 16:01   #1
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
VenoX's PA tools

Since I keep getting pestered by people to let them use my tools (a few I've actually granted), I figured I'd just make them public so anybody can use them if required.

https://bitbucket.org/liamrigg/pa-tools/

There is a readme with some basic instructions to follow for setting up but you will likely need some web development experience to work things out yourself.

I am aware that some of the code in here is particularly bad and I was reluctant to share this publically while I wasn't perfectly happy with it, but since I haven't played for a while now and spent a good chunk of time working on these, I'd just rather it didn't go to waste.

A few disclaimers. I do not care for feedback on the code itself. It is unlikely I will ever make further updates to this project. I will not be providing any support, bug fixes or help to set things up. If you'd like to fork them and make changes, feel free. If you'd like to submit pull requests to make sensible changes or fixes then I might even approve them. You are free to do with these whatever you wish.

If you do end up using these then I'd appreciate a heads up in this thread, just for my own personal gratification.
Unread 17 Oct 2021, 17:53   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: VenoX's PA tools

Nice!

Despite your disclaimer, I do have one request: put a proper license on it! GPL, MIT, anything is better than nothing at all.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2021, 18:09   #3
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Nice!

Despite your disclaimer, I do have one request: put a proper license on it! GPL, MIT, anything is better than nothing at all.
Thank you sir, I've updated the README.
Unread 23 Nov 2021, 03:51   #4
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

where are the animations? there's not even any cool pictures or lazer gun sound effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2021, 17:07   #5
Lizard Wizard
Lizard Person

Lizard Wizard is on a distinguished road

Your Lizard Overlords thank you for your offering of this human technology, we shall use it wisely.
Lizard Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2023, 14:13   #6
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

An updated version can be found on GitHub https://github.com/craigfairhurst/Planetarion-Toolset

Round 58 44th
Round 64 113th
Round 65 86th
Round 66 98th
Round 92 56th
macen is offline   Reply With Quote