User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2003, 15:18   #51
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
Tbh - you wouldn't have a clue what exactly was and was not done behind the scenes - or the amount of time execs and ceo's spent doing it....... since your were never at the postion or level to have any envolvement.

The day to day running was left often to basic level operations - but as for direction that was watched and steered.
All my concerns were directed to and at the execs of fury and the HC's of other alliances.
Hence why I had no interaction with you or other peons on a daily basis.

ahhh the good old days
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 15:37   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Well from my view, Wrath r6 was probably the biggest determining factor of Fury's success in r7, wrath in r7 wasnt working nearly as well for obvious reasons, such as how short staffed we were as most of our Officers were doing work for Fury leaving only 1 active Pure Wrath Mo(Kileman) then you come to the charactor type of most of the r7 wrath, they were damned good people and players, and they knew it, coupled with the fact that we won, kinda screwed the pooch unity wise, we never managed to get the bond of the members up to the same point we had done in r5 and r6.
True, the lack of any community bond is what sullied r7 Wrath for me. The sheer fact that I could remember nearly ever r5 Wrath member yet had to look up names for r7 Wrath is testament to that myself. It seemed less personal and there was less drive behind it without a doubt. Fury wasn't in any critical situation like it was in r4/r5 and thus did not need something amazing to be pulled off.

The appeal to being Fury was also lost by this time also. I felt that many of r7 Wrath just didn't really care and wanted good planets, more than contributing to the community at hand. Kileman was a brilliant Wrath MO and essentially carried alot of the Wrath military weight. However, r7 Wrath gave its due to Fury in giving a last batch of recruits and generally bolster the numbers for that round. It helped win the round, that was for sure. To say Wrath r6 contributed is quite easy since it was r6 upgrades that refuelled Fury for r7 so it should have done.

Quote:

As for Wrath r6, we had a whale of a time, even when we were losing we were still defending relentlessly, the Command team did an excellent job keeping everything together under difficult circumstances, and without wrath keeping going regardless of how bad things got, I dont think Fury would have been able to come back or to win r7, mainly due to the attitude of the r6 wrath, you ask them to send to X, they send even if they know they could lose there fleet in the defence of another member, they trusted the MO's inplicetly, there was none of this "I need my ships for my attack" or "I want to see the status so I know im not suiciding" and with this attitude wrath did over time increase its coverage to close to 90% most days, with an average of 60% of the active memberbase launching each day sometimes more.
r6 Wrath oddly enough wasn't as vital to Fury as r5 Wrath had been. The fact r5 Wrath had produced more gains than forecasted was a big plus and thus meant that r6 Wrath could have been a total flop. My memory is fuzzy but I believe the original amount of upgrades that Fury wanted was between 30-50 from r5 Wrath - when it actually achieved something in the region of 110. A full 100% above target.

Wrath r5 was the most tight knit group out the lot in my experience and from what I've heard. The community was tighter back then, and we regulary all had a laugh together. r6 Wrath were tight due to the war and generally having a tougher time ingame, but I don't think it reached the bond that r5 Wrath had. I would have to ask Germania for his thoughts again.

The attitude in r5 was amazing, and I'm happy that it carried on into r6 Wrath. I always compared Wrath to a training camp (much to the chargin of Meth) and this is how its members were treated - rules, policy and procedure drilled in. The best thing is that many of the members had a laugh whilst doing it all. I've never been able to see r5 Wrath reproduced in willingness to do anything. Fork loves to joke about how he helped my planet gain some roids from an IPC planet because Wrath sent attack and defense. There were no 'concerns' about people not being on to recall or people messing up - it just didn't seem to happen as regulary as all these things did in later rounds.

r6 Wrath produced alot less than r5 Wrath in terms of upgrades, but it did face tougher challenges and these upgrades were used to tough war. However, like how you earlier give credit to r6 Wrath for r7 Fury's success I have to give credit to r5 Wrath for Fury's fighting resolve in r6. Fury was much larger than Wrath for r6 and as we all know out of the block we received the most incoming. The bond between r5 Wrath I feel helped Fury immensely for that round and is one of the major factors to how Fury was able to bounce back. r6 Wrath not collapsing was a plus, but I don't think its collapse would have spelt the end of Fury since all Wraths were predicted to collapse. (All Wraths were to be integrated into Fury upon the decision of both the Wrath Chief Executive and Fury Executive if a collapse was inevitable.)

Quote:

This attitude which was passed onto the r7 Fury was instrumental In fury's success, most of the top defenders in r7 came from the core of wrath r6.

anyways thats my view.
This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. In fact, you'll probably find that Wrath upgrades in general made up most of Fury's top defenders, if not all.

In conclusion, r5 Wrath started the original bond that became a character for Wrath. r6 Wrath continued the tradition but for some reason it didn't kick off in r7 which led to it being more mundane and 'average'. I personally feel that in each round, 'new blood' was drying up and thus this was affecting Wrath.

Regardless of all this, both me and Germania can drink heartily to Wrath's success. Many don't seem to realize how much work putting an alliance together is even when you've sorted out things like irc server and alliance tools. I for one, in my love for Wrath and disagreement for Germania's running in r6 seemed to also forget that at the end of the day Germania was like me. He wanted Fury to succeed and with the round he faced, perhaps he overcame more challenges than me especially considering Wrath was our first Executive level experience.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2003, 15:46   #53
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
There is a minor error in my original post when describing command. There was actually an Intel Officer also, since the original r5 Wrath formed its own Intel network as I thought it might prove useful. This could fall under "Greed".

R5 Wrath Command:

Executives: Zhil(CEO effective), Meth, Borric, WonderBra
Intel Officer: Shadow1980
Communication Officer: KillGhost
Military Officers: Merauder, Tiny, Game, Roland, Nimrod.
Admin Officer: Ethaeris

I'm sure I've missed someone but can't place it.

The name probably most unknown under there is Ethaeris, who is my best friend online and hadn't really played Planetarion at all. I just needed someone I could trust not to betray me when sorting out the admin issues.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 07:13   #54
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road
I was rather disappointed in the whole fury/wrath thing.

Zhil was great, cared alot about his alliance, went along ways to see it succeed.

Wrath failed to do what it was intended to do in r7- in regards to why it was created,.. atleast to me and from my point of view.

The amount of backstabbing that went on in that alliance was disheartening.

and

Cryptic, if he was worthy enough, can still kiss my ass. ( hell might as well toss in Wolfbitch as well )
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 09:14   #55
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐarkÅngel
I was rather disappointed in the whole fury/wrath thing.

Zhil was great, cared alot about his alliance, went along ways to see it succeed.

Wrath failed to do what it was intended to do in r7- in regards to why it was created,.. atleast to me and from my point of view.

The amount of backstabbing that went on in that alliance was disheartening.

and

Cryptic, if he was worthy enough, can still kiss my ass. ( hell might as well toss in Wolfbitch as well )
sorry, I don't do cybers

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 09:39   #56
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
sorry, I don't do cybers

Well, I can plainly see that indeed you are not worthy enough to bother with, since this is the exact sort of remark I expected out of you,.. though out of curiositys sake.. I wonder just what it is you do, since you appeared to do fk all 'way back when'.

oh well,.. guess that is how it goes.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 14:52   #57
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Well, I can plainly see that indeed you are not worthy enough to bother with, since this is the exact sort of remark I expected out of you,.. though out of curiositys sake.. I wonder just what it is you do, since you appeared to do fk all 'way back when'.

oh well,.. guess that is how it goes.
I think I've already explained on several threads what 'I did' - mainly for peons and unimportant players such as yourself to not feel the need to repeatedly ask inane questions.

ps:

Quote:
I doubt you have any idea of our intentions for Wrath.
I am not sure whether Zhil wishes to detail or discuss my instructions to him regarding wrath in Rnd7 - but we are the only ones qualified or informed enough to make comments on either purpose or intention.

Crypto Inc Comics

Last edited by Cryptic; 17 Jul 2003 at 15:27.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 19:36   #58
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I think I've already explained on several threads what 'I did' - mainly for peons and unimportant players such as yourself to not feel the need to repeatedly ask inane questions.

ps:

I am not sure whether Zhil wishes to detail or discuss my instructions to him regarding wrath in Rnd7 - but we are the only ones qualified or informed enough to make comments on either purpose or intention.

ta for reminding me of why Fury fell apart in the later rounds..... exactly the kind of attitude that splintered Fury apart.

what is funny is how the "HC" or the people "in the know" always seem to think they are "more" important than the regular member.

An alliance is not made up of just power-mad HC and officers, the members are your backbone and your attitude towards them is 1 reason Fury wasnt even close to as good as it was in earlier rounds. tbh was a wise decision to disband it after Rd8.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 20:16   #59
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Strangly your explainations seem more to boost your penilistic ego, while they have a very "cave man" atmosphere... they do little else but 'toot your own horn'. When speaking to 'peons and unimportant players' you should always remember to not be an a.s.s. while doing it.

Quote:
I had a fair amount of insite into certain situations. Beyond that, your correct, I wasn't always privy to private conversations. It was, and still is, quite clear to see that you were just a shadow of the man that came before you. Your attitude and inability to control things that presented themselves to you is ,from many accounts, the very reason Fury suffered. Yes, the forums are rittled with past posts on this account and as such, there is no reason to go over them again. I asked you what you did do. Your reply was to cover it up and attempt to appear superior to me.

p.s.
I had you from hello
[+sigrid] [20:19] <WebAngel> I would like to add that I am very proud this round because we have trained like 3 new PA players and they have done pretty well. This victory is also their victory.
[+sigrid] we tried training a n00b also
[+sigrid] we got a message from him saying: **** off and die..in lithouanian
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 20:21   #60
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Originally posted by kyrealean
ta for reminding me of why Fury fell apart in the later rounds..... exactly the kind of attitude that splintered Fury apart.

what is funny is how the "HC" or the people "in the know" always seem to think they are "more" important than the regular member.

An alliance is not made up of just power-mad HC and officers, the members are your backbone and your attitude towards them is 1 reason Fury wasnt even close to as good as it was in earlier rounds. tbh was a wise decision to disband it after Rd8.
I'm sorry, but thats actually just utter drivel.
In the first place - Fury always had the same attitude right from conception to closure.
No offence - but a a select few hc's were what made Fury - and that leadership and direction sometimes good sometimes bad was what put Fury into the postiton it was.
We did have some cracking members overtime, but as a whole the majority of members are interchangeable with others .... without affecting the alliance in a major way.
On the other hand, changing the HC makes a huge difference - and in effect makes a new alliance.
Although I do suppose my statement is only specifically relievent to alliances structured in particualar ways ofc.

The main reasons Fury struggled in later rounds:

-Leaderships and older members idled or left.
-Individual members increasingly considered their selfworth above that of the alliance as a result:-
a) defence and attacks were more difficult to control
b) greedyness and seperate internal factions started appearing more often
c) more spys and alliance hopping occured

-Players in the general userbase became less newbie as a whole and with less players per round the this ment it became harder and harder for alliances to dominate on their own.
-viticms of our own success in prior rounds, either by making life long enemies and or people playing to beat us as a benchmark.

As a whole - the playing landscape of planetarion changed, the players changing in skill and numbers and attitudes.
So making comparissons with performance in earlier rounds is patently ridiculus.
Fury, Legion and other alliances were dying from the point that they became sucessful - we just dragged it out for a long time.
Rnd 2 and 3 where our heyday - after that it was a case of a couple of returns to prove a point after defeat ... but that reigntion of the spark didn't last long.
For us it was a constant battle against appathy more than any enemy.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 20:34   #61
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
etc
a) I suggest you read my above post as regards some of the reasons Fury struggled.

b) the reason for my condecending attitude - is mainly because you are one of the types of player that helped kill Fury and similar alliances.
Ie a player thinking they are more important than a simple soldier and espouseing their views here there and everywhere and expecting to be taken seriously .... then having a strop when they don't get the attention they believe they deserve.

c) the only reason Fury existed in rnd7 was down to me. Sid wandered off, Ghengis was nowhere to be seen so I had to come back otherwise the alliance would have simply been folded.
I have no doubt Fury members would have gone on to other groups or formed new alliances themselves ... but Fury would have stopped.
My comming back - all be it only to advise and set up the command structure - and input directional comments when I saw the need - help contribute to me loosing my career ( along with the crashing markets ).
So having invested 2 years of my time, over a £1000 in cash to help provide a network and servers and a career down the pan - snidy comments from people that had no particualr impact or input to Fury usually will always get the same sort of response.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 20:52   #62
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm sorry, but thats actually just utter drivel.
In the first place - Fury always had the same attitude right from conception to closure.
No offence - but a a select few hc's were what made Fury - and that leadership and direction sometimes good sometimes bad was what put Fury into the postiton it was.
We did have some cracking members overtime, but as a whole the majority of members are interchangeable with others .... without affecting the alliance in a major way.
On the other hand, changing the HC makes a huge difference - and in effect makes a new alliance.
Although I do suppose my statement is only specifically relievent to alliances structured in particualar ways ofc.

The main reasons Fury struggled in later rounds:

-Leaderships and older members idled or left.
-Individual members increasingly considered their selfworth above that of the alliance as a result:-
a) defence and attacks were more difficult to control
b) greedyness and seperate internal factions started appearing more often
c) more spys and alliance hopping occured

-Players in the general userbase became less newbie as a whole and with less players per round the this ment it became harder and harder for alliances to dominate on their own.
-viticms of our own success in prior rounds, either by making life long enemies and or people playing to beat us as a benchmark.

As a whole - the playing landscape of planetarion changed, the players changing in skill and numbers and attitudes.
So making comparissons with performance in earlier rounds is patently ridiculus.
Fury, Legion and other alliances were dying from the point that they became sucessful - we just dragged it out for a long time.
Rnd 2 and 3 where our heyday - after that it was a case of a couple of returns to prove a point after defeat ... but that reigntion of the spark didn't last long.
For us it was a constant battle against appathy more than any enemy.

i agree with you on most of those points. the only thing that sucked during the whole thing was how people in "power" would more often than not, abuse their position to gain an end to a means. But ofc thats in anything i guess
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 20:58   #63
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
i agree with you on most of those points. the only thing that sucked during the whole thing was how people in "power" would more often than not, abuse their position to gain an end to a means. But ofc thats in anything i guess
there are always people abusing power for personal gain..... but I can safely say, I lost not gained from my postion in Fury.
It ment I didn't really have time to concentrate on actually playing a planet - and cost hours of my free time simply sorting out ( or attempting ) all the bickering and mess that certain players , officers execs or galaxies caused on a regular basis.
Sometimes I wish I had simply said bllx to everyone else and rigged allaince attacks and defence to get me to the number 1 spot

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 21:00   #64
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
snip

Well well.. finally a civilized post.

a) read em. Nice words, yet I still hold to the ideas I have. IE: you couldnt control what was going on. You turned a blind eye to it when it was presented to you.

b) I thought I was a 'peon and un-important player' in your eyes, funny how now Im remembered for being a 'type' of player that you claim I am. I believe I gave far more then I took, but how would you truely know this.. you didn't seem to care much. Yes, lets place the blame elsewhere, why dont you.

c) I believe letting it fold would have been a better option then allowing it to slip into what it had become. Fury stopped well before the round ended.

All in all, thanks for posting a decent response. So, basically you allowed your frustrations with your RL to interfear with your online doings.. or, you allowed PA to interfear with your RL.. hell it happends to all of us. Snide remarks gain responses, sometimes they are good, other times they aren't.
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 21:01   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
I abused power.

I abused friendships.

I blackmailed.

I did everything within my power to keep Fury together...

...yet people still think I was a 'people' person Exec wise.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 21:13   #66
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Quote:
Well well.. finally a civilized post.

a) read em. Nice words, yet I still hold to the ideas I have. IE: you couldnt control what was going on. You turned a blind eye to it when it was presented to you.
No HC exec or officer could have controlled what was going on with the resources available. It was a case of trying to put out as many fires on the top deck while bailing out water in the bottom of the boat - and trying to still managed to hold onto the Alliance postion in game.

I was well aware of situations occuring - I addressed this in an earlier post. There were simply too many players trying to do their own thing - and simple not enough or powerfull enough carrots or sticks to go around

Quote:

c) I believe letting it fold would have been a better option then allowing it to slip into what it had become. Fury stopped well before the round ended.
I was going to fold Fury - and it was only down to me feeling guilty about letting so many players down that I decied to try and keep things running for another round.

Quote:

All in all, thanks for posting a decent response. So, basically you allowed your frustrations with your RL to interfear with your online doings.. or, you allowed PA to interfear with your RL.. hell it happends to all of us. Snide remarks gain responses, sometimes they are good, other times they aren't.
I allowed PA to interefere with my rl for too long.
It wasn't until around rnd 5 that I got adsl / phone line at home - so I spent the first 4 or so rounds jumping into my car at 3:30 am and driving 9 miles to work to get defence out - reset servers - launch fleets etc.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 17 Jul 2003, 23:31   #67
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
so I spent the first 4 or so rounds jumping into my car at 3:30 am and driving 9 miles to work to get defence out - reset servers - launch fleets etc.
wow..
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 01:03   #68
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Eventh
wow..
Feel the Fury, eh?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 01:37   #69
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
I've held off replying to this thread for a while out of a sense of old friendship, but heh.

1. Zhil's a pretty decent writer. He's got a good touch.
2. The ethical/philosophical bent in this is complete claptrap. "Good" and "Evil" are descriptive for real life, but when you throw them into a gaming/entertainment context, they make no sense. Sure, Zhil was "evil and bad" or whatever for "blackmailing" or "abuse of power", and if he did it in real life, he'd get his ass kicked for doing it.

But this isn't real life, regardless of how he tries to make himself think it is. It's a game. You "blackmail" someone on here for virtual power or virtual benefits in the game? People might get pissed, but it's not a fart in the wind to what blackmail in real life it. Abuse of power? Who cares, it's a game. In real life? Hello, Iraq.

I think it's well written and gives a good insight into the happenstance of Wrath. I think Zhil needs to stop regarding his Fury time with such an overinflated importance. Yeah, you were part of an elite cadre in a huge game and you kicked a lot of ass, showed some guts, stuck with it when times were hard, and ultimately came out looking pretty decent.

Then you realize that outside of these forums and IRC, no one cares.

I may be harsh here, but it applies to a great many people and not only Zhil. I apologize for singling him out, but this thread makes for a perfect example of what disgusts me about the players of this game (I do not exclude myself in this).

Get over your self-importance on this forum and this game and do something that may actually do something important for your life. Yeah, PA alliances may teach you how to interact with a bunch of wacky-ass people on the net, it may teach you some numerical relationships, alliance politics could probably get you a seat in the US Congress, but seriously. This is just a game.

Just a game.

Just.

A.

Game.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 01:52   #70
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I abused power.

I abused friendships.

I blackmailed.

I did everything within my power to keep Fury together...

...yet people still think I was a 'people' person Exec wise.
Because you were empathetic, and actually gave a crap about the alliance, and that was self evident. You actually took the time to talk to the members, get to know them and be friends. Whereas most of the other execs/hc kept to their little room away from the others and looked down on them and played 'God'.
________
Buy Vaporizers

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:03.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 09:26   #71
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
alliance politics could probably get you a seat in the US Congress
Stop it Alby, you're scaring me ((((((((

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 05:38   #72
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:

Just a game.

Just.

A.

Game.
I'm aware of this fact.

I had gotten home from a day at work, been in convo with friends (yes real life ones) and once I had something to eat popped online and had a quick talk to Hicks on MSN. I joked about writing a long thread then thought "what the hell." after Hicks had left.

I wrote it for serveral reasons:

1) I was bored
2) It distracted my mind from other things.
3) I felt AD was pretty boring and I hadn't posted anything thread wise for awhile.

Regardless, how are you? You don't use AIM anymore unless you've put me on block

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 17:08   #73
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
I give you a 3.8 out of 6, Zhil.

But really, I think alot of us are fed up with the wrath story by now.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 18:45   #74
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
I give you 1 out of 6, but I really think a lot of us are fud with your inane chatter by now. When was the last time you actually contributed to this forum?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 20:13   #75
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Regardless, how are you? You don't use AIM anymore unless you've put me on block
You've been on block since before I left IRC.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 12:01   #76
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
I give you a 3.8 out of 6, Zhil.

It's funny because I used Wrath as an example to go through. It's partly a small history of Wrath (not in its entirity but its a good representation) but with a twist.

It's better than me using an alliance I wasnt part of or have no right in saying anything about. I gave it from a biased viewpoint in a biased alliance.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 12:08   #77
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
You've been on block since before I left IRC.
Excellent.

Btw, I reran that first CoC adventure with two Investigators. 100% kill rate.

I rock.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 20:08   #78
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BDB
good read zhil few things

LEGION WAS MORE EVIL THAN FURY

warth whould not have even come close to going any where near legion in rnd 5 u whould have got twated in 3 days max with fury backing maybe a week

and tbh u lind of missed the point of illiad illiad was flack for us nothing more well that what it was suposed to be set up as and did a very good job of it the better players where usposed to be moved over to legion rather quick wile letting the noobs who nwated the legion name sit there and die wile we used them for flack
only problem that came up was slinkee who was put as HC decied she wnated to make an allince out of it and well all hell broke lose still the best 2 players to come from illiad where SNOW and BONG

is this a spelling-error-contest?
you used your legion members itself as flack also BDB, mebbe its not a very good idea you post your **** in the name of Legion. You dont even know the meaning of the words pride and honour
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 20:32   #79
MikeHunt

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
you used your legion members itself as flack also BDB, mebbe its not a very good idea you post your **** in the name of Legion. You dont even know the meaning of the words pride and honour

yes, thank god legion took back a rather dull and selfloving bafoon like yourself into their ranks (eventhough its post pa,and in other games).

Your quite the sad woman rnt you?
i suggjest you drag your nerd ass out of your computerroom,and smell real life alittle. Sometimes i wonder if your realy a policewoman,and not some prisonward who bum femaleprisoners with your stick whenever you get a chance.

Your also very phatetic,and whenever something happens that you didnt like or if it didnt go your way,you come running on here like a spoiled brat running to its mother trying to get comfort.

Go back to your childish fluffeling and infantile behaviour and fk of ad.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 20:48   #80
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt
yes, thank god legion took back a rather dull and selfloving bafoon like yourself into their ranks (eventhough its post pa,and in other games).

i suggjest you drag your nerd ass out of your computerroom,and smell real life alittle. Sometimes i wonder if your realy a policewoman,and not some prisonward who bum femaleprisoners with your stick whenever you get a chance.

Your also very phatetic,and whenever something happens that you didnt like or if it didnt go your way,you come running on here like a spoiled brat running to its mother trying to get comfort.

MikeHunt
Say my name bitch!

LOL
not enuff courage to post under your real nick?
coward
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 21:02   #81
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt

you AdoubleSS get it correct, she isn't a 'bafoon' she is a BITCH.
Rather proud to be one also I would assume

Take your own advice about fking off ad, will ya.

p.s. you have been watching way too many police fetish porns.
[+sigrid] [20:19] <WebAngel> I would like to add that I am very proud this round because we have trained like 3 new PA players and they have done pretty well. This victory is also their victory.
[+sigrid] we tried training a n00b also
[+sigrid] we got a message from him saying: **** off and die..in lithouanian
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 02:05   #82
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Wrath me up before you go go!
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 11:22   #83
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
LOL
not enuff courage to post under your real nick?
coward
He's not allowed to use his real nick as he's naughty

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 22 Jul 2003 at 23:14.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 18:44   #84
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
quality
Nice reading Zh|l.
/me puts down the coke and chips and waits for another good story.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:15   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Removed ridiculously stupid flames, could we all at least attempt to sound like reasonable human beings?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:27   #86
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sure
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:58   #87
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
sure
Now that's comedy.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 01:15   #88
BDB

BDB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
u sad **** i never used any legion members as flack **** if any thing i saved most members in legion one time or another

dumb **** always wants to say **** and cant back it up
BDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 09:48   #89
Master
Time Lord

Master is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Post
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 04:09   #90
Alas
Celestial

Alas is an unknown quantity at this point
Very interesting read
R3: 24:16 (n00b, ViruS)
R4: 162:23 (ViruS)
R5: 6:1 (Nothing)
R6: 16:1 (Xanadu)
R7: 25:12 (Xanadu)
Alas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 14:31   #91
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Badly u didnt dare to take T&P. It would have been quite nice battle as Quha would have gone with T&P and for example Sid mostly attacked in my BG in r5. Thought i tried to suggest war vs Legion to Sid, so if u did dare to launch at VeA, Quha would have gone after Legion And talking so highly about Wrath...U didnt really do anything worth in r5...or u recruitted ppl for us and made us look bigger, that u did surely. But attacking NFU is nothin as hostile action (they ****in surrendered before) and Xanadu & LDK were mostly killed by Sids and mine attacks. And those 2 were only real wars we had. And then for our Elysium betrayal i gave my account away.

Btw Focht & Singu: Feeling pissed...ur ppl needed to go to wrath, mine were all recruitted directly to Fury

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 00:32   #92
G-Force

G-Force is an unknown quantity at this point
Feel proud Yeh??

SS 1:16 #2 you're the one that had a farm in my galaxy (28:14).
No wonder you reach a high spot but i bet you play all this kind of games this way.
So dont comment this thread plz.
G-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 01:09   #93
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
HELLO YEH

how goes ?
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 09:39   #94
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
I dont have smallest idea what u talking about, i was far behind 2 others in my gal at start, who were farming...hello Gosu, ur hunger any satisfied now? Ask any1 in that gal, there were quite many well known ppl. Badly i needed to be so inactive and at school, so i couldnt kill Elviz and win :/ Thought he farmed his way to #1...but still he and his farmer galaxy had so much ships they were worth allies for Quha, so we let them live And surely they battled their size for victory. No1 else really...us and them...For example i rised in ranks from 15 to 2 during real round...with some nice roidings & some threats Big ppl should know how i play (U got new Mail...prolly love letter )

I think atleast from last 5 rounds enemy BC:s should have be able to say i dont really farm so much, my ships are most of times heading against their members And if u dont trust that, then ask for example my this rounds galaxy members: Mist @ Cservice, Rygel @ Elysium, Guko @ templar (deja-vu from gal channel...And He sayd just look, and they looked ) and big thanks to all my 3 girls and surely to rest of the galaxy, except those multies...Left u abit in hurry...thought i sms:ed Rygel But was still gg round to play with u...and i think now u know abit too whats it to play pa really

P.s Greedy elys, Rygels, defences rocks He was faster to get def than me, thought i got allways bigger inc than him, but still (wont name system, but i will surely use it if im upto fighting #1 spot sometime

P.s2 Like Ferox sayd in other threat, im one of those who are avoided by LDK. I dont think there is too much of us who LDK respects...and what do u think u cowards can do against us who are even scared by nightmares? And what da **** u think cowards has been done to get that? ****in farm?

- Smudge - The Ignored of Sect
- Goratrix of Bloodlines
- Engineer of Fortress
- Kukko of Tunkio

Just look at ur overview..

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 2 Aug 2003 at 11:00.
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 14:57   #95
G-Force

G-Force is an unknown quantity at this point
The coords are wrong but im def. sure you're the 1.
But i dont care, if you wanne win this way, be happy with it.
But i know youre not a very good player but more a loser.
G-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:00   #96
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
taking him serious is the beginning of the end

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 15:43   #97
skipper
outsider

skipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Yehs post are usually quite intresting to read altho they are mostly about himself and how well his doing. The threads Yeh joins altho has one negative thing, they are trollmagnets, like this one.

About r5 Quha joining Fury instead of Wrath. Quha didnt give too much to Fury as Fury werent superior to its little brother Wrath. Wrath was recruitingwing, Fury the alliance. Still they were equal in firepower. So in my logic Singus and Fochts people were more talented than yours, as they made the recruitingwing as powerful as the mainalliance. So how can you explain that to me Yeh?
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:46   #98
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
wtf was that. I am an dyslect so i read slow, i ask u ppl to never do this to me eanymore. (i liked it so i read all of it, my boss didnt like that)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:28   #99
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
Badly u didnt dare to take T&P. It would have been quite nice battle as Quha would have gone with T&P and for example Sid mostly attacked in my BG in r5. Thought i tried to suggest war vs Legion to Sid, so if u did dare to launch at VeA, Quha would have gone after Legion And talking so highly about Wrath...U didnt really do anything worth in r5...or u recruitted ppl for us and made us look bigger, that u did surely. But attacking NFU is nothin as hostile action (they ****in surrendered before) and Xanadu & LDK were mostly killed by Sids and mine attacks. And those 2 were only real wars we had. And then for our Elysium betrayal i gave my account away.

Btw Focht & Singu: Feeling pissed...ur ppl needed to go to wrath, mine were all recruitted directly to Fury
This is where you are wrong actually. I would only ave made a movevs TP if it was within fury rules. Quha were irrelevant to me. R5 Wrath contributed alot to Fury in r5 and as e have seen the later rounds also.

Wrath fought in th war before itwas even ready, so to say it was just you and Sid is proposterous. I remember the night that Wrath hit Xanadu command galaxies and surprisingly got through.

Anyway I eould write more but ths is rather awkward to type at a shopping centre.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 00:23   #100
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I remember the night that Wrath hit Xanadu command galaxies and surprisingly got through.
You really were surprised by it? Why?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote