User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 11:56   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh my little fluffykins, I do so adore you, please be mine....

**** that. Boring, repetitive shit.

What I'm looking for is some modern, hard hitting valentines flowers messages that we can use to advise those less fortunate amongst us, romance-wise.

Basic template is:

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
My heart is yours
Please love me true

(or something similar)

Here's a few to get you started:

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
You're the one I love dearly,
I want to rape you

These roses are red,
My heart beats for you,
If you show me your tits,
I'll cum on them too.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
When I'm sat on the toilet,
I'm thinking of you

These flowers smell lovely,
My love is so true,
Send me your panties,
So I can smell your vag too

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 12:05   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Oh my little fluffykins, I do so adore you, please be mine....

Roses are red
violets are blue
you stink of shit
but i liek sie poo
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 12:16   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

roses are red
violets are blue
don't call us
we'll call you
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 12:20   #4
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Forget the flowers
GIVE ME SHOES!!!
Fiery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 12:23   #5
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I have an STD
And now so do you
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 12:41   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm shit at poetry
but you probably already noticed

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:16   #7
Ivana_Trump

Roses are red
Violets sometimes blue,
I once touched your bottom,
now die dirty Jew.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:24   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're ****ing dead,
Knackers whackers too.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:26   #9
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You thought I had stopped
But im still sniffing glue.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:26   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I just had a wank,
So I can last for you.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:30   #11
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Your face looks like,
It belongs in the zoo,
But grass is green,
And snowdrops are white,
I'd still stick my penis into your arse pipe.

Last edited by Proxi; 25 Jan 2006 at 13:35.
Proxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:34   #12
Ivana_Trump

Sore Arse Holes Are Red,
Choking Women Are Blue,
Pretty Much What I'm Saying,
You've Got Enough Holes For 2!
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:37   #13
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

roses are red
violets are blue
fancy a threesome?
your best mates hot too
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 13:37   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
roses are red
violets are blue
fancy a threesome?
your best mates hot too
sure
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:05   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This is by far, the dumbest thread I have ever read. None of you are even remotely funny. You should be embarrased.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:20   #16
Akujin

Akujin is an unknown quantity at this point

Rosed are red,
Violets are blue,
Oh please oh please,
Let me piss on you.
Akujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 14:53   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

roses and violets
cover most of the spectrum
can I get you drunk
and then violate your rectum?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:00   #18
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
This is by far, the dumbest thread I have ever read. None of you are even remotely funny. You should be embarrased.
roses are red
s|k is blue
he wouldn't know funny
if it shat on his shoe
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 15:19   #19
Ivana_Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
roses and violets
cover most of the spectrum
can I get you drunk
and then violate your rectum?
Thats a nice little poem,
took me by suprise,
one more of those bad boys,
an i'll cum in your eyes.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 17:45   #20
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Rosed are red,
Violets are blue,
Valentines Day is a complete scam hijacked by the likes of Hallmark and Interflora,
So no gifts for you!
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:21   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roses are red,
Rohypnol is white,
In a few hours time,
You won't put up a fight!
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:28   #22
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
roses are red
s|k is blue
he wouldn't know funny
if it shat on his shoe
roses are read
violets are blue
Fred Flinstone is off from work
Yabadabadoooo
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:37   #23
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Roses are red, violets are blue
bend over bitch, I'm gonna **** you.

P.S. - Your mom too.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:49   #24
lancer

lancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these parts

You all sound like immature teenagers.
lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 19:53   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lenin was red
Stalin was too
In the soviet union
Car drive you.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:08   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JonnyBGood again.

Roses are red
Beer in a glass
I'll love you forever
If I can cum in your ass
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:26   #27
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

<3 dead_meat

With lines like that, how the fk are any of you still single?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:26   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Roses are red
Grass is green,
Open your legs,
I'm about to come inbetween.

Roses are red,
Your mum is hot,
You aren't,
So I hope you rot.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:35   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One for Jenny.

Protons are positive
Neutrons are neutral
They make up the nucleus
My wang, your anus.

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:48   #30
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer
You all sound like immature teenagers.
well fk off then
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:50   #31
lancer

lancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these partslancer is infamous around these parts

and immoral too.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:52   #32
pig
1up on you

im·moral·l

immoral

adj 1: violating principles of right and wrong [ant: moral, amoral] 2: not adhering to ethical or moral principles;

right.....
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:54   #33
lancer

At least you know the definition. Congratulations.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:55   #34
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I see your still here
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:56   #35
lancer

I am used to pigs like you.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:56   #36
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
What's immoral?
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:57   #37
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Lenin was red
Stalin was too
In the soviet union
Car drive you.
\o/ winner, with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-x
roses are red
s|k is blue
he wouldn't know funny
if it shat on his shoe
finishing a close second so far - for me at least
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:58   #38
pig
1up on you

Quote:
I am used to pigs like you.
how is your mum these days?

btw whos gimmick account are you?
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 20:59   #39
lancer

Obviously better than your mum, piggy.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:03   #40
lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
What's immoral?
Some lines are shocking. I just don't understand how people can talk like that.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:05   #41
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

he/she finishes their lines properly puncuated whoever it is, and I only know of two people that bother do to that and would be rather surprsied if it was either.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:08   #42
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Obviously better than your mum, piggy.
o rly?
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:09   #43
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Some lines are shocking. I just don't understand how people can talk like that.
you dont have to read it you know...
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:10   #44
lancer

You are just being the pig. She died recently, OK, happy.
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:12   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
btw whos gimmick account are you?
charjerk
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:13   #46
pig
1up on you

Quote:
You are just being the pig. She died recently, OK, happy.
not now
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:20   #47
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Would lancer and pig
Please take it outside
Your fagging up my thread
Now shut up and die

Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:21   #48
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
charjerk
owned \aw/
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:21   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Roses are red
Dead meat is old
He's got 5 kids
I fold.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:22   #50
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Would lancer and pig
Please take it outside
Your fagging up my thread
Now shut up and die
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Ill take it outside
Just for you

<3