User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:48   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
****ing chavs

What fun it is to live in pleasant middle-class suburbia.

Gang of chavs, pissed off their heads, outside the chippy I have to walk past from the bus every evening. Nothing new there. Normally, however, I only get the standard barrage of random verbal abuse. Today, one of the ****ers ran at me with a bottle after I walked past. Happily, I was fairly alert and the guy was running in front of a streetlight - saw the silhouette, turned, saw the drunk ****er, ducked from the swing, used the good old-fashioned 'punch in the face, kick in the bollocks, punch in the face again' routine. Other chavs looking pretty angry but not doing anything, so I just left it and went home.

So the question: Why is David Blunkett so convinced that ID cards will prevent crime? Surely authorising lethal force against people with hoods over their caps would be far more effective.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:53   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: ****ing chavs

i agree
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:55   #3
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

WTF is a chav and why do you have to go out and annoy decent people like you obviously do
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 17:55   #4
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

they should make it law: all chavs to be shot on sight
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:03   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
WTF is a chav and why do you have to go out and annoy decent people like you obviously do

Somehow I think you can compare chavs with our 'kampers' . You should know for being an old citizen of Dordrecht.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:28   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

A similar thing happened to me about a year and a half ago. I was walking through the local park to the video store getting a load of verbal abuse from the local chavs (about 10 or so), which i ignored. The one of them decided to run after me and give me a kidney punch while i had my back turned. I turned round floored him with 1 punch and then legged it to the video store while his chav mates started to come after me.

All the fun that goes with living in chav central.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:29   #7
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

chavs are the scum of the earth " i wanna be a gangster but not hard enough" dickheads that u find in towns

www.chavscum.co.uk

try that site

chav = townie, scally, beaner

basically scum
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:35   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

If this story is based on reality my respect for Phang has grown a bit.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:59   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: ****ing chavs

I presume you bottled him whilst he was laying on the ground?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 18:59   #10
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

It most likely is. Driving home the other night, I saw a group of about 30 facing in one direction... and another standing head on to them. Turned around to inspect it from the left side of the road :P and they were all on the floor kicking the crap out of eachother.

Now, I'm not saying this is bad, since half will die and the other half chucked in prison, but had I not been driving, I would have had to walk through it

P.S. Own experience: bottle thrown at me across the street, missed by miles though, they are very intimidating creatures
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:03   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I presume you bottled him whilst he was laying on the ground?
no. he was holding his nose and trying not to throw up; i felt he'd had enough. besides, he dropped the bottle when i hit him. i could have sharded him i suppose.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:05   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ****ing chavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
no. he was holding his nose and trying not to throw up; i felt he'd had enough. besides, he dropped the bottle when i hit him.
I suppose having been beaten up and roundly humilitated in front of his 'posse' he had suffered enough for being such an unutterable coward.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:17   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i want someone to just wander the street, be abused by a chav gang, drop a pair of 8 inch blades from their coats into their hands and wade in Wolverine-style.

*schnikity-schnik*

(Ive clearly watched Mallrats too many times this week)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:20   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
i want someone to just wander the street, be abused by a chav gang, drop a pair of 8 inch blades from their coats into their hands and wade in Wolverine-style.
Preferably Emily from Coronation Street.
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:29   #15
DMZ
Ceçi n'est pas un avatar

DMZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by higginz
Well, that's my fapping material sorted for the next week.
DMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2004, 19:30   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So the question: Why is David Blunkett so convinced that ID cards will prevent crime? Surely authorising lethal force against people with hoods over their caps would be far more effective.
Their parents should be sterilised to prevent more of the little f'kers. Although finding the fathers could be tricky

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 00:59   #17
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Last time a charve ran at me, having just dismounted his cycle - with a bottle, he smashed me in the face with it, breaking my nose, chipping my tooth and leaving my lip requiring 16 sitiches.

That was Christmas night two years ago. His mate cycled off quite quicky when he realised how much damage an annoyed drunk person can do to a lowly charve with a mountain bike and some carefully aimed jabs with the rear tire to the attackers throat.

I've still got the mountain bike. I know little about these adventure sporting goods, but according to friends it's quite a decent one. Never used it yet though.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 01:28   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

surely ****ing a chav would involve some kind of burberry knobgear
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:07   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
surely ****ing a chav would involve some kind of burberry knobgear
It doesn't even bear thinking about. Really.
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:14   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a white van disguised as a pizza delivery van performing survellience on the recently reposessed house across the road.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:22   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: ****ing chavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
There's a white van disguised as a pizza delivery van performing survellience on the recently reposessed house across the road.
Is it being driven by Elvis, with Glenn Miller in the passanger seat, and JFK in the back monitoring the equipment?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:25   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Is it being driven by Elvis, with Glenn Miller in the passanger seat, and JFK in the back monitoring the equipment?
No, we went to read the notices posted in the windows of the house, and on the way back to our house, the van stopped in front of us (after patrolling the road twice) asking if we needed any help?

What kind of pizza delivery service does that I ask you?

That said the previous tenants looked like distant relatives of Hutt's and had definately more than 12-16 people coming in and out of their door on a regular sort of basis.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 03:57   #23
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

When did the good old fashioned term 'Ned', or 'townie' go out of fashion?
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 11:47   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because this isn't scotland, and townie leads to misinterpretation!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 12:35   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we still call them townies occationally
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 13:56   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

scotland: neds
england: chavs
holland: campers

they're all the same, just got different names. right?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 14:13   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, basically
Unread 11 Dec 2004, 23:44   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Yay! My Chav baby will be called Britney Whitney Stewart if it's a girl, and Storm Tyson Stewart if it's a boy \o/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:23   #29
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Once upon a time, well only a couple of weeks ago, The Sun were doing a "Proud To Be A Chav" thing and they showed celebrities wearing chav clothes and stuff such as Charlotte Church, Jordan and Catherine Zeta Jones.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:57   #30
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Catherine Zeta Jones.
Really? I do not see her handing around the bus station drinking cider
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 01:58   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbucks
Really? I do not see her handing around the bus station drinking cider
personally i'd be rather amused if she did :/
Unread 12 Dec 2004, 02:04   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Once upon a time, well only a couple of weeks ago, The Sun were doing a "Proud To Be A Chav"
Only the staff of the Sun could be proud to be scum.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:44   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

development!

walking home from bus today, same drunk wanker came up behind me on a bike with a piece of wood of some kind. i tried to get out of the way, so instead of getting me in the head he got me in the shoulder (WHICH ****ING HURTS, let it be quite clear.) But fear not, for your intrepid hero got the upper hand once more!

Roughly like this. I kick him off the bike, because he'd stopped when he nearly missed me. He goes down, I pick up the bike and swing it into his face/torso, kick him a few times. Made the ****er bleed, which I found sufficient. Spewed some semi-menacing crap telling him to leave me the hell alone, kicked him again for good measure, then got the powerup, won the game and went home. Hooray for me, although my shoulder ****ING HURTS
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:52   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you live in a shit area
was it related to fridays incident at all?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:53   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you live in a shit area
was it related to fridays incident at all?
i tend to suspect so.

as for the area, it SHOULD be quite nice.

however, it has chavs in it, which means it is not.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:53   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
same drunk wanker came up behind me
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 18:58   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

from experience: it will escalate until either you get the kicking of your life or you get a couple of friends together and scare the shit out of them.

for the record, the chavs from the local council estate wont come near me anymoore after i broke the arm of the last one to punch me (in front of 5 of his mates )
curiously though, the worst chavs are those that come from the slightly richer area, and im getting one of them done for assault, after he hit me with a bit of wood with some nails through and nearly did me a serious injury :/
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:01   #38
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
curiously though, the worst chavs are those that come from the slightly richer area
bingo.

guy seemed pretty ****ing scared though. i think i broke his nose, so either there'll be a lot of them next time or he'll take the telling.
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:07   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, thats the kind of thing that you have to do, it gets to the point where you have to just go for it and give one of the little ****ers a kicking, it works out better than you getting a kicking at least
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:10   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ahh, I read same as some

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 19:45   #41
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i want to give a chav a kicking, but have never got an oppertunity. I'm sure there's a market for a buisness setting up fights with wounded chavs
Unread 13 Dec 2004, 20:04   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm kind of glad I live in Lambeth. Despite having more shootings than most places, we don't really get proper chavs. If little piss-ant fake burberry cap wearing types went round starting fights at bus-stops they might get shot by some random psychotic yardie.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 00:43   #43
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm kind of glad I live in Hackney. Despite having more shootings than most places including Lambeth, we don't really get proper chavs. If little piss-ant fake burberry cap wearing types went round starting fights at bus-stops they might get shot by some random psychotic yardie.

P.S. I couldn't be bothered to write it up in my own words. Just nicked it and changed it to my area.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 01:52   #44
Ste
Bored

I'm sad I sometimes live in Nottingham. Despite having more shootings than most places including Lambeth and Hackney, the chavs have guns and have shootouts with psychotic yardies at bus-stops

Unread 14 Dec 2004, 10:53   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm sad I sometimes live in Nottingham. Despite having more shootings than most places including Lambeth and Hackney, the chavs have guns and have shootouts with psychotic yardies at bus-stops

hehehehe

GD really is coming up with the comedy gold this morning
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:29   #46
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

chav is a terrible terrible word imo, i never heard it before the media used it. And now everyone does instead of the local alternatives, its sad

"scally" is my favourite i think.

We don't get that many chavs round here in manchester, i like to think thats because of the huge amount of students though. Sadly, back down in suburban south lahndahn you cant move for the little subnormal ****ers.

hey ho
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 16:34   #47
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

You lot are managing to make the valleys sound civilised.
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 23:07   #48
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I found the page of someone featured on chav of the week or something like that off some site presented here

http://www.face-pic.com/chavvy_bitch_innit_hehe
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 23:11   #49
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Body: Slim
there's really little point in lying when there's a photo there
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 23:13   #50
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
I found the page of someone featured on chav of the week or something like that off some site presented here

http://www.face-pic.com/chavvy_bitch_innit_hehe
If she wasn't a chav, I'd shag her.

Then again, I wonder what's it like to shag a chav...